Romance With My Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom gets pregnant and they go to the party.
4.3k words
4.48
96.6k
121

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the encouragement and even for the criticisms. This is the fifth installment of the series. Hope you enjoy that too. Like some of the chapters in the series, I considered the ideas of readers and adjusted the plot accordingly.

*****

Our lives have changed in a considerable way since the weekend that mom and I first made love. I found a new part time job at a local super market as a customer assistant from the very next week ignoring all the protests from mom. I needed that job as we were trying for a baby and I thought it is my duty to have some sort of an income as his/her father. It wasn't that we were short of money. But just for my mental satisfaction.

I shifted most of my belongings to mom's room as it was 'our room'. We made love at every chance we had. But it wasn't that much easy during week days as both of us would be tired from work. Still we made sure to have sex at least once a day. The situation was totally different during the weekends. It's the period which we release all the stress from the week. We fucked all throughout the day at anyplace we were comfortable. Our weekend routine was fuck, sleep, fuck, sleep and eat.

We allocated our evenings to rekindle my childhood. We would cuddle on the couch and relate our memories from my childhood. Always it would end from me sucking her tits for some time. It started about 3, 4 days into our relationship. We were cuddling on the couch on one evening and mom said, "I really miss your childhood, honey. I couldn't be with you most the time and I can't imagine what I would've done without your grandparents."

I tightened my arms around her, "Don't worry mom. You were the best mom, you are the best and you will be the best. Don't ever doubt that," An idea popped into my mind. I asked, "Mom, how about you let me suck your breasts and I can pretend that I'm still your little baby."

Mom straightened her body and smiled. "You are always my little baby," Mom said and started to unbutton her nightgown. Mom pulled one breast out and signaled me to lie on her lap. I lied on the couch and placed my head on her lap. Her left nipple was millimeters away from my mouth. Mom held my head and guided her nipple into my willing mouth. I too latched onto the nipple like a hungry kid. I switched between her breasts and sucked them for about half an hour. Mom was rubbing my head and talking to me like I was a little baby for the whole time. Gradually, this became a habit.

One morning, about 3 weeks later mom was complaining about not feeling well. I tried to take her to the doctor, but she was so disobedient that she didn't want to go to the doctor. "It'll go away. You don't have to worry," she said.

Finally she won the argument and went to work. I called her 2 times that day and she said that everything was fine. Usually, I come home before mom. But she had come home earlier than me. Her car was on our drive way and I became little bit doubtful about what she told me when I called her.

I opened the front door to see mom standing in front of me wearing only a see through nightgown. She looked so hot with the red lipstick and mascara. She seductively walked towards me while I was standing there helplessly. She kissed me open mouthed pushing her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated the same.

We kissed like that for a while. Then mom walked back towards the couch and lifted her nightgown showing her delightful ass to me. She wiggled her ass turning her head towards me. Mom signaled me to come to her with her hand. She looked so naughty licking her lips. I just walked towards her like a moth flying to the flame.

"Fuck me baby. I need you to fuck me like a cheap slut," mom whispered to me in a seductive voice. With that, I dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles and bent her over the couch exposing that trimmed pussy for me. Then I pushed my rock hard cock into her wet vagina in one swift motion. "Aaaahhhh... Aaaahhhhh..." mom moaned as I started to plunge my cock into her pussy as hard as I could.

I grabbed a handful of her hair into my fist and pulled her head back to kiss me. Mom didn't stop moaning even as she kissed me. I spanked her big buttocks as I kept pulling her hair. "You like this very much. Don't you? You slutty whore. You like to fuck your son and that makes you the biggest slut. You know that... Ha ha..." I told her.

My filthy words were turning her on too. "Yes yes, fuck me little bastard. I'm the biggest slut in the world and I need to fuck with my son and I need to have a child with him. Oh god..."

Meanwhile, I removed my shirt and mom too got rid of her nightgown. Her buttocks had turned red after the spankings I gave her. Nevertheless she enjoyed each and every part of it. Mom was moaning, "Oh fuck, yes yes yes... Oh baby, you are making me cummmmmmm... aaahhh..."

With that her body started to quiver and I too was feeling that familiar sensation in my balls. I started to pound her as hard as I could with all the energy I could muster. The living room was filled with our moans and noise of slapping our flesh. She began to shudder more and her moans turned into screams. Suddenly her body stiffened and her pussy clamped around my cock like a vise. That grip was so tight that even I couldn't have moved my cock if there weren't any lubrication in her pussy. She closed her eyes and was screaming in ecstasy. "Oh fuck... I'm cummmiiinnngggg..."

She dug her nails into the couch as her juices flowed freely around my cock in her pussy. I was still fighting to hold my orgasm back. Mom was practically yelling at me still at the summit of her orgasm, "Cum in my pussy, bastard. Don't you dare pull that cock out. Just cum in me..."

That was what I needed. I let the barriers down and my cock began to shoot long ropes of semen into her motherly womb. "Oh mom, I'm cumming with you... aaaahhhh... I love you mom..." I was moaning.

Both of us gradually came down from our climaxes and we fell on the couch entangled in each other's arms. We laid there for sometime kissing and touching our intimate parts. Then mom stood up with as she regained her strength, "Let's go to the room, hon."

We went to the room not even bothering to pickup our clothes and cuddled in our bed. "That was great baby. I really liked that."

I said, "Thanks mom, but what is so special today to fuck right away after work?"

She smiled, "That's because today is really special. Any guesses? Hmmm..."

"It's not either of our birthdays. So, I can't think of any." I shrugged my shoulders.

Mom whispered to me in the faintest of voices, "You are going to be a father," and she smiled.

"Oh my god," I thought, "The biggest dream of my life has come true. Mom is pregnant with my child."

Really, I was so elated that I was out of words to express my feelings. So I hugged mom tightly, "Oh mom, oh mom, I love you so much. You don't know what this means to me. I had wanted this with you since I had my first crush on you. Now my dream has come true and our family is complete," and then I kissed her so passionately for a long time.

Tears of joy were rolling down from her eyes and she said rubbing my face with her hand, "Thank you so much baby, for giving me this opportunity to be a mom again. This is the happiest day in my life since you were born. I'm so glad that it's you that made me a mother, and not some other man."

We kissed once again, "I love you mom," I whispered and touching her belly I said, "I love you too, my little baby."

Mom chuckled, "We both love you, my darling."

We bathed and then had the dinner. Then once again we retreated to our room and made sweet love before sleep.

*

Firm's 25th anniversary party was held that week's Saturday. Mom hadn't gone to the anniversary party in 3 years. I don't think she had taken part in more than 3 or 4 anniversary parties. We would stay at home and spend some mom-son time playing games and preparing some special meals. So this time she was really excited to go to the party. Specially, this being her first with a partner. Mom went to the beauty parlor that afternoon and when she returned, she looked absolutely stunning. I wore a tuxedo with a formal shirt and a pair of slacks. Mom was wearing knee length black dress with long see through sleeves. The neck was a low cut showing the upper part of her big boobs. I was looking at her with the sheer disbelief of her beauty when she stepped out of our room.

She walked towards me and slapped me playfully. "Are you going to keep staring at me for the whole day?"

My cheeks were blushed with shame of getting caught to my mom while staring at her. "Oh, sorry mom. You look absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off you. I'm sure, you'll be the head turner in the party."

It was her time to blush. She kissed my cheeks softly, making sure that her lip mark wasn't left on my cheek. "Thank you honey. You always know how to make me happy."

"You are always welcome mom," I said and stretched my hand to her, "Shall we go ma'am. Otherwise we'll be getting late."

She held my hand and as usual mom got on to the passenger seat while I took the driver's seat. "Baby, don't call me mom tonight. I'm not mom and you're not son. I'm Jessica and You're Jason. Got it?" Mom asked.

I nodded my head. "OK mo... Em.. Jessica," I said.

Party was held at a hotel about 20 miles from our home. It took about an hour for us to reach there. We parked the car and went into the ballroom. Mom was holding my hand and looked really happy and excited. Most of the guests had arrived before us. I quickly looked around to see if there was anyone I knew. Thankfully, there was no one.

As soon as we entered the ballroom, I saw a woman about mom's age come towards us. She was wearing a blue dress with a low cut neck which clearly showed her big and probably fake boobs. She hugged mom and mom did so in return. "Thank god, you're here. I thought you'd skip this year's too." Mom said nothing but smiled.

Then she looked at me and asked mom, "This gentleman should be Jason."

Mom said, "Yes, this is Jason," mom turned to me, "Jason this is.." the woman completed the sentence shaking my hand, "Megan. Nice to meet you. I've heard about you being so good in the bed," and winked me.

Mom who looked annoyed said, "Megan, please..."

Megan laughed at mom and said, "Just kidding honey. Hey, girls are waiting for you and they want to meet your young lover too."

"Oh shit," I heard mom mutter to herself.

We followed Megan to a group of 6-7 women. Most of them were around mom's age while some looked younger. As I knew later, they were mom's best friends apart from Megan. They were very friendly and after some time they were chatting with me than my mom. They were asking about my school life, home and everything. I had to lie about each and everything and I did that with ease.

Suddenly, out of nowhere someone popped a question about our sex life. I think all of them knew, mom's sex life was non-existent before me. Mom came to my rescue before I could think of anything to tell. "That is amazing. He is the best. I can't even keep up with him most the time. Sometimes he fucks me until my pussy is sore and he has to finish in my mouth. Both of us have lot of catching up to do. So we have sex at every opportunity we get."

It wasn't comfortable for me to discuss about my sex life with a bunch of hot MILFs. So I made an excuse and quickly slipped from the group. Then I met some guys working in the firm. I had to tell the same set of lies to them too. I got to know some important things after my time with them. First thing was, most of the guys in the firms had a crush on mom, which I didn't know and she wasn't an easy catch, which I knew. One guy called me as a "Lucky bastard" which I took as a complement for being mom's boyfriend.

The next one was the fact that troubled me the most. None of the guys put there feeling out for mom except one. They showed me the man. His name was Daniel, about 6'4" tall and had a muscular body. He was a senior auditor just like mom. They told me that if that man goes after a girl, he won't stop until he takes her to his bed. Mom has never told me about him being a menace to her.

Even at that time he was ogling at mom who had no idea and chatting with friends. I went to her and asked her to come with me. We went to a corner in the room and she asked, "What's the matter baby?"

"Who is Daniel?" I asked quite sternly.

"Oh, is that the reason you took me here?" Mom laughed. "You shouldn't worry about that, honey."

"Why not?" I asked, "That man is lusting after you and he would do anything to get into your pants."

"I can handle that, I promise you. Now just calm down and come with me. Let's have a drink," she winked at me.

We went to the bar and had a glass of wine each. Mom asked me, "So, what do you think about the party? Do you enjoy it?"

"Well," I said, "I was enjoying it until I heard about that man Daniel. However, you should've told me about him."

"Oh baby, that's not a big deal. Just relax and enjoy."

Then the host announced the arrival of the chairman, Miss Stephanie Lawrence. She was about 55 years old, busty, elegant lady. She welcomed all the guests to the party. The musical band started to play some slow music. Some couples joined the dance floor and mom too wanted to dance with me. I was a bit shy to dance in front of her colleagues. She tried to drag me, "C'mon Jason. I want to show my handsome boyfriend to the others. Please baby. Just once."

There was no way I was telling no, when she was pleading me like that. We too joined the dance floor and danced for about 15-20 minutes. It was really great. She was quite a good dancer and told me to follow her steps. One of my hands were resting on her back while the other held her hand. We kissed in several occasions while dancing and I felt her grinding her crotch against mine. "Mom, what are you doing? Someone might see us," I told her while looking around to see if anyone noticed us. "Let them see," mom was talking like a super seductress. "I'm so hot for you baby. I'm all wet down there," She said grinding her crotch on mine much harder, "I'm dancing with my handsome boyfriend and I need you right now."

mom kissed me again, but this wasn't gentle like previous ones. A pure lover's kiss. I broke the kiss quickly. "Are you crazy mom?" I asked.

She quickly dragged me out of the dance floor with my hands and led me towards the underground car park. I think she was thinking clearly because there was no way that she would get tipsy after a glass of wine. I too followed her like an obedient puppy to a dark corner of the car park. Mom told me at the car park, "Girls were telling me how handsome and hot you were and some of them told that they would do anything to get into bed with you. I was so horny after hearing they talk like that about my man and I really needed a good fuck. So, fuck me now."

Mom bent over a car and lifted her dress to reveal me her thong clad ass. I bent down and pulled the thong aside to have a good look at her dripping pussy. I inhaled that womanly aroma like it was divine. Then I buried my face between those round buttocks to have a taste of that tiny puckered ass hole. I had wanted to fuck her ass since we started having sex. But I knew it hurts the woman more when she gets fucked in the ass. So, I didn't ask her for anal sex as I didn't want to hurt her. But licked it often because it would heighten her pleasure.

"Oh yes baby, lick my ass... oh yes..." she was moaning quietly as I licked her delicious ass. I licked it for some time and tried to push my tongue inside it. That made her moans louder and then I started to finger her pussy.

She was pushing me away after some time. I looked up. Mom said, "I need your cock. Give it to mommy. Shove it deep into my pussy, my love."

So I undid my slacks and dropped them to my ankles along with the boxers. Then rubbed my cock head along her slit to make it wet and shoved it in one quick motion. "Aaaahhhh..." both of us moaned in unison as my cock was buried up to the hilt inside her.

"Fuck me hard baby. Fuck mommy hard. Aaahhhh... Yes yes," she started to moan as I started to pound her wet pussy.

We were getting into a nice rhythm. I pulled out one of her breasts and squeezed it. "Play with your tits mom. I want to see it."

She, herself pulled the other tit out started to play with her nipples as I demanded. She was sucking her own nipple while I was tweaking the other. It turned me on too much after seeing that erotic sight and I started to bang it harder and harder into her.

I was fucking her so hard and I was feeling my cum boil in my balls readying to erupt at anytime. I pulled her head up and whispered to her, "I'm going to cum and I need you to cum with me too."

"Yes baby, mommy's going to cum too. Mommy's going to cum with you," mom said breathing heavily.

I started to rub her clit in order to make her cum quickly and I think that it worked. Her body started to shudder. Her pussy started get tighten around my cock. I covered her mouth with my hand to muffle her screams as sometimes she gets so loud during orgasm.

I couldn't hold on to my orgasm any longer. So I let it go. Torrents of cum was shot into her pussy without holding anything back. It was so good that it was so hard for me not to scream in pleasure. But somehow I managed to do it. And what's amazing was that my orgasm triggered mom's too. She was trying to scream. But I wasn't letting that sound escape. She was biting my hand, but I wasn't going to take the risk of getting caught to the security while having sex with mom who is supposed to be my girlfriend.

Mom was enjoying her climax longer than I did. It was like she was in another world, eyes closed and heavily breathing. I turned her around as she opened her eyes and kissed her lips softly. I touched her pussy and felt our mingled cum flowing along her thighs. I smeared some of it on my finger and brought it between our lips. We both licked the opposite sides of my finger to taste it. Then we were engaged in another hot kiss.

Mom pulled her thong up and straightened her dress. "I think we should go back quickly. Otherwise others will get suspicious," mom said while putting her tits back in.

I helped her in wiping away my cum dripping along her thighs. I too dressed up quickly and we got back to the room quickly probably before anyone noticed that we were missing. Mom went to her friends and I went to a group of guys becoming non suspicious to anyone.

Then I saw Daniel going to mom and probably asking her to dance with him. Mom looked at me and I nodded my head in agreement that it was okay as I wasn't ready to dance anymore and I wanted her to enjoy it fully. Mom stepped to the moderately crowded dance floor with Daniel even though she didn't look so happy about it.

I let her dance with him and I tried to make some friends at the party. But still, I was aware of the fact that this man was looking to lay his hands on her. So I kept looking at them time to time. I saw his hand which was on her back move slowly towards her ass. "Bastard," I thought, "He is trying to take the advantage from the chance."

She looked uncomfortable too. But she was too weak to resist against that strong man. She looked at me helplessly with her innocent "Please help me" eyes. I thought she would fall down into tears at any moment.

I moved through the crowd towards mom. I wanted to solve the matter as peacefully as possible. So, I asked mom, "Shall we dance again, babe?"

Mom smiled and said, "Of course," and looked at the man, "Excuse me," she said.

Now he looked angry and he didn't let her go. "Hey wait, what the hell you think you're doing, little kid?"

This man was checking my limits and I wasn't far away from going over it. "She is my girlfriend and she wants to dance with me. You got it? Now please move your hand off her ass and let her go because that pretty ass is mine."

12