Romance With My Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the short story of our video. The video was 15 minutes in length. We quickly connected the recorder to our computer and copied the video to it. There wasn't much to edit. Mom went to the bathroom to clean herself up and I edited it while she was in there.

Mom had chosen 2 websites to upload our video. Naughty Amateurs and Slutty MILFs. I wondered about how she knew about all those sites. "If you are desperate to do something, nothing is a barrier. I just searched about them on internet. These are the top amateur sites I found," said mom.

Mom created a new account in both the sites. She created a new e-mail account. In Slutty MILFs site, we had to provide the names of the participants. I thought she'd type some fake names there. But she typed 'Jessica Curtis' and 'Jason Smith' in the space. Curtis was my grandma's maiden name.

"Jesus, mom. Are you crazy. Why did you put our names as the participants?" I asked mom in surprise.

Mom said, "Honey, we are not porn stars. So we don't need to hide our real identities. Weren't you the one to tell me that you didn't care what anybody thought about you?"

"She was right," I thought. "I was the one to tell her that I too needed to be seen in the video. We have each other, no matter what others think. Fuck them."

"All right mom. Submit it. We have each other. Fuck the society," I said.

Mom smiled and said, "That's my boy," and submitted it.

The case was closed and neither of us brought the topic for discussion again. But what we didn't know was that we were in for a huge surprise in the week after.

----------------------------------------------

The story turned to a different path in this chapter. Even I didn't expect that. I write what my mind says good. Its your choice, whether to like this story or not. Probably the next chapter will be the last installment of this story. Thank you for your time. Please do vote and comment to this story.

12