Romancing a Masochist

Story Info
BDSM Sadist/masochist scene.
1.1k words
3.94
21.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zannica
zannica
5 Followers

She needs Him to be harsh and demanding tonight. She feels Him, wrapping her in His energy as he affixes her to the cross. She begins to shake with anticipation, a sliver of fear slides down her spine, chased by longing, and excitement. Lowering his face to hers, piercing her with his gaze, he grasps her hair possessively and kisses her deeply. The electricity of the atmosphere envelops them. They are one. Their scenes are akin to making love. As they begin, the bubble encloses them; a bubble of sensuality and sensation.

The music begins singing in her head, filling her with movement, begging to run and play through her body. It infiltrates her, and she begins a slow serpentine dance as she stands at the cross, awaiting her Master's pleasure.

The ruthless sting of His whips dances across her flesh, and she begins to move with the pain, dance with the devil that He plays over her body, bringing such exquisite sensations. His dark eyes bore into her as she writhes with the arousing feel of His whips kissing over her proffered body. The tornado of lashes flying over sensitized flesh drives her deep into need. The rhythm of their dance pushes her ache for Him ever higher. With each loud crack, she yearns for His whips to lay open her skin. "You're teasing me" she contests, "harder, please, harder", she begs, she is thinking "If only He could whip me as he buried himself ruthlessly to the hilt." She wants to soak up more of the firestorm of His deep, romantic, sadistic love as she rides the countless waves of orgasms at the ends of His whips. She begs Him for release from the growing need. He growls his assent and her climax crashes over her. The whips still, moving close, He caresses her heated skin, soothing and loving the beauty that is His. He kisses her passionately and begins anew.

The vicious bite of His cane stings the backs of her thighs. His hand presses between her shoulder blades; holding her fast, demanding her stillness as he delivers the sting of His pleasure upon her long legs. Her body shudders with the pain as it courses through her, melting into a delicious heat that fills her core. The anticipation, as He presses his wicked stick against her flesh, builds to an unbearable arousal. He rears back and strikes, and waves crash over her. He lands blow after blow upon her quivering bottom and thighs. She arches her back, shaking from the climax shooting through her. She revels in His strong body forcing her to remain in place as He rides with her further; she bares the hunger she has for more. She moans, "Again Master, please, hit me again". He can do naught but answer her pleas, ushering her deeper into the bliss of climax with each blow.

He slides up behind her, driving his knee up between her legs. The drenching evidence of her joy proudly displayed on his jeans for all to see. He kisses her.

Drinking in the love and energy she so freely gives; he slips down and retrieves one of the paddles. "Give me that ass" he growls. She obediently proffers her bottom to her Master. Stepping slightly back from the cross and bending at the waist, her round ass begs to Him. The unyielding strikes of the paddle jar her to the bone as they echo across the space. Rhythmically, musical in their cadence, the blows land against her wriggling bottom, again building her need to the point of agony. She loves the delicious feel of His strong body leaning into her, holding her in place as each strike lovingly lands. He delivers the most heavenly of sensations, as he assails her warmed flesh. Each searing strike to her sensitive bottom, each caress of his hand over sensitized skin, takes her closer to the edge of climax. The percussion of His paddle moving through her lithe body arouses her further with the vibrations and pain. His holding her firmly in place heightens her need for Him. She begs Him for permission to cum, barely able to contain it, as she wiggles under his hold, "please, please, may I cum"? Hearing Him close to her ear, His breath warm on her neck, feeling His voice down to her core, He tells her she may. She cries out. Just the sound of His beautiful voice, how he speaks to her, sends her over the edge harder, flying into an orgasm that shakes her body and soaks her legs. His hand crashes down repeatedly upon her heated bottom as she releases, the paddle now gone. Flesh on flesh, he caresses His hands over her burning skin, solidifying the purity of their bond as she gives herself to him completely. "Good girl" he croons, and he returns to His toy bag.

The merciless smite of floggers attack her flesh. The doubled tempo of His florentine floggers flying over her ass builds the heat that forms in her gut and races like electricity through her . He orchestrates a dance. The flowing movement of stinging blows takes her to unbearable heights, holding her on the edge. Seamlessly, He begins landing thudding strikes on her long back, driving her need deep, down into her core. Harder he swings, her ache for release building to the breaking point. She is moving, dancing with him; her mind and body humming with need as she moves with His beautiful tempo, soaking up the pain he passionately delivers to her lovely naked body. She cries out to her Master, back arching, muscles taught, as her release explodes forth, and their music reaches its crescendo, His melody enveloping her in the pleasure of sweet raw pain.

She is gasping and laughing. Her body is growing tired, at war with her longing for more. He reads her like a book. Tenderly, He wraps his strong arms around her body. One by one, He releases the cuffs. Her spent body falls from the cross into His strong arms. Cradling her gently, they melt to the floor. She is swimming in the heaven of His possessive embrace, intoxicated by the scent of Him and the smell of sex and sweat that fills the air. The trembling of her body slows; time gently returns with her Master's kisses. She opens her eyes to the visage of her love before her. The bass of her Master's voice is melodious; its timbre fills her as He croons His love and pride, holding her, gently stroking her hair. She is home, complete in His love and content in His hands.

zannica
zannica
5 Followers