Romancing the Cashier

Story Info
older black gentleman charms a naive college student.
6.9k words
4.45
95.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by a real encounter at the cash register of a convenience store in a college town in upstate New York back in the early 70's. I was a lonely student who had just broken up with the guy I thought was THE one, and Aaron was... I didn't know who he was.

The story is absolutely true up to a certain point.

*******

There were two registers at the Kwik Mart located in the sleepy village, but the man holding the 12 pack of beer went to the one with a little longer line. After seeing the choice of cashiers, selecting the little blonde girl over the pimply faced Alfred E. Neuman look-alike was a no-brainer for Aaron Thorne.

Mr. Aaron Thorne stood out in these parts because he was black, and judging by the looks he had gotten from the other people he had seen, they didn't get many people of color in the little college town he was just passing through.

The middle-aged man set the beer on the counter and waited for the girl to finish waiting on the person in front of him. He squinted to read the name on the tag that was pinned on the young lady's chest. It started with an M but without his glasses the rest was a blur until he got closer.

"Hello," the girl said, giving him a smile while looking at the clock, which read 6:55.

"Hello..." Aaron said while staring at the name tag again, although he kept looking long after reading the name. "Marie. Pretty name for a pretty lady. Want to see my proof for the beer?"

"Uh - no, that's okay," Marie giggled as she punched the keys.

"Something tells me somebody is either getting ready to go on break or is done of the day, the way you keep looking at the clock."

"I get out at seven," Marie said as she put the carton into a paper bag.

"Big date tonight?" Aaron said in his soothing baritone.

"No, but standing here all day gets boring," Marie admitted as he took the twenty from the man, whose ebony fingers touched the soft white hand of the cashier with the exchange.

"I'll bet it does," Aaron said as he took the change, again making sure their hands brushed together, although this time he was a little more obvious.

The result had the girl jump a bit and look down at their hands.

"You don't have to worry little lady. The black? It don't come off," Aaron said with a grin, and he loved the way she blushed as she told him that she knew that.

"Bet you could go for one of these after a long day of work," Aaron said as he motioned toward the beer he had just purchased, glad that nobody was behind him in line. "You like beer I bet."

"It's okay," Marie said as she put a REGISTER CLOSED sign at the end of the belt.

"Well why don't you and me wander down near the lake and pop open a couple? Sound good?"

"I better not."

"I would suggest we go to a bar, but you don't look old enough."

"I am too," the girl said, flashing a little spunk.

"You 18?"

"Nineteen. I'm a sophomore at State."

"That so? Then how about joining me then?"

"I should study."

"I understand," Aaron said. "The way you jumped back when our hands touched."

"No, it's not that at all."

"Won't take long to drink a beer. Keep a lonely old man company for a bit?" Aaron said. "Don't know anybody in these parts."

"Maybe one," the girl said.

"I'll meet you down on the path around the corner," Aaron said, flashing a wide smile while resisting the urge to lick his lips at the prospect of another opportunity for one of these young students to prove themselves as open-minded as they let on they were.

***

"Where are we going?" Marie said as she ducked under the branches that her new friend held up for her.

"Not far," Aaron assured her as he led the cashier to the secluded area down near the water of the tributary of the lake the town was built around. "It's a nice private spot."

"Far out!" Marie said as she looked at the little clearing with a pup tent, a small fire ring and a park bench. "I didn't know you could camp back here."

"Well, it ain't what you can call an official campsite," Aaron explained as he set the beer on the ground and motioned for the young lady to sit with him. "I thought it was a nice place and it has a little beach if you walk down that way a bit. We can go swimming once it gets dark."

"I don't have a suit," Marie said as she took a beer from Aaron, who chuckled at that.

"Hell, neither do I."

"Oh. Well, I have to get going after this anyway."

Marie reminded her new friend as she took a sip of beer.

"Boyfriend waiting on you?" Aaron asked, and after Marie shook her head he continued. "Pretty thing like you and no boyfriend?"

"We just broke up."

"Oh," Aaron replied and reached over and put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed. "That's too bad. You'll find another one. A better one. Was he your first?"

"First boyfriend?" Marie asked as she crinkled her nose before finishing her beer.

"No child. Here," Aaron said as he popped open arother beer and handed it to Marie before she had a chance to say no. "I mean was he the first one you did it with?"

"Thought so," Aaron said with a cackle when Marie blushed but didn't reply. "I could tell the way your face looked when you talked about him. You never forget your first one."

"You remember your first time?" Marie asked.

"No," Aaron said with a straight face at first. "Just kidding. Sure I remember. She was a chubby white lady that lived down the street and she invited me in the house. Said she wanted to show me something and after she did she asked if I liked what I saw. That was where I spent most of that summer. She was three times my age."

"How old was she?" Marie asked, stifling a burp.

"39. Do the math child."

"Oh. How old are you now?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. You asked me how old I was."

"That's because I don't want to go to jail, girlie. I'm old enough, if that's what you're worried about," Aaron said while searching over and squeezing Marie's thigh. "And I'm not too old, if you catch my drift."

"What time is it?"

"Almost time for a dip in the lake," Aaron said. "Getting close to dark. Say Marie, you can really put these beers away."

"Sorry," Marie replied.

"I'm not. So you up for a swim?"

"Can't."

"How about if I make a nice little fire?" Aaron suggested. Give us a little light so we can see the cards."

"What cards?" Marie asked.

Well, if you don't want to take a swim with me, the least you can do is play some cards with me," Aaron said as he poured on the charm that came so naturally to him. "It's nice having such pleasant company like you and you're so easy on the eyes. Maybe tonight I won't cry myself to sleep from loneliness."

With that Aaron grabbed some branches and newspapers and within a minute the fire had started. He went back to the bench and began to shuffle an old deck of Bicycle playing cards, telling Marie, "You ever play this game before, girlie?"

***

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Marie said as she watched the cards being reshuffled while on the ground her two sneakers and one sock rested.

"You got to admit it's more fun than being at the dorm studying," Aaron suggested. "Want another beer, honey"

"Better not. It's getting warm anyway," Marie said as she drank the dregs of the can she had been working on.

"I got some more getting cool down in the lake," Aaron said as he flipped the cards over. "Hey, I won. Now we're even."

Aaron watched as Marie pulled off her other sock, leaving them both barefoot in the game of strip poker, or strip war which Aaron thought would be quicker than poker. Looking at Marie's tiny feet, he put his size 14 foot over next to the girl's and compared them, making Marie giggle as she looked at the outrageous size and color difference.

"You got pretty feet little lady,' Aaron told Marie before bending down and lifting her left foot up to his lap.

"Ohh!" Marie sighed as Aaron began rubbing her foot.

"You like that, honey?" Aaron asked.

"I guess," Marie replied as Aaron bent over and took her big toe in his mouth and began to suck on it, looking up and enjoying her shocked response.

"I know you liked that," Aaron chuckled as he set Marie's foot down and dealt a couple more cards. "Damn, I lost. Oh well, There goes the shirt. Too warm back here for that anyway."

Aaron pulled off the worn gray shirt, all the time watching the girl's eyes as they surveyed his wiry frame, her gaze pausing at the mostly silver curls on his chest which contrasted sharply with the black skin it grew out of.

"Not bad for an old guy, huh Marie?" Aaron asked as Marie fidgeted.

"What if somebody comes back here?" Marie said nervously. "It's not even dark yet - the smoke from the fire might get seen."

"Been here three days and nobody been by here yet," Aaron explained. "Besides, we just playin' a game back here. A game you're winning too - ah! I won that one. Your turn Marie. What's it going to be? Your blouse or your jeans?"

"What about my necklace?" Marie asked about the silver peace symbol medallion she wore around her neck but Aaron shook his head no and watched as the nervous teen unbuttoned the top button of the uniform top from the store and lifted it over her head.

"Mmm - you looking fine girl," Aaron sighed as he looked at the bra with the cups that jutted straight out towards him. "I thought you hippie girls didn't wear bras?"

"Hippie?" Marie asked. "I'm not a hippie."

"What's this then?" Aaron asked as he took Marie's hand and raised it up while using his other hand to rake his fingers through the little wisp of golden brown hairs that grew in the hollow of her armpit.

"Omigod!" Marie giggled as she squirmed. "This is embarrassing."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about honey," Aaron assured her as his long ebony fingers toys with the tiny cluster of hairs that were soft under his weathered fingers. "I think you hippie chicks are sexy."

"I told you I'm not a hippie," Marie said as she let Aaron continue playing. "My boyfriend asked me not to shave. He likes natural girls."

"I thought you said you two broke up?" Aaron asked. "You hoping that maybe you two will get back together so you're keeping yourself the way he likes you?"

"I guess," Marie admitted.

"Your boyfriend - he ever do this to you?" Aaron asked as he leaned over to Marie and before he could react, let his tongue slide all the way up and down her exposed armpit.

"Omigod!" Marie cackled as her body shook.

"He did do that, didn't he? And you liked it didn't you?" Aaron said as he let Marie put her arm down. "I know I did. You smell nice and you taste even better. The guy was sure one lucky dude. You got the look of a keeper."

"A keeper?"

"Yeah. One of those girls that when you find them you latch on to them an never let go. Now let's get back to the game. Oh no. You lost again Marie."

"What time is it?" Marie asked, looking around in confusion.

"Time for Marie to take something off. What's it going to be? Bra or jeans? You wearing panties honey?"

"Of course I am, Mr. Thorne," Marie said as she got up and undid her bell bottom jeans and coaxed them down before folding them neatly and setting them down.

"Thought you were going to call me Aaron," he reminded her as he looked Marie over. "Nice. You got nice legs, Marie. Nice and smooth. You shave them?"

"Yeah but I don't have much hair growing there anyway," Marie replied as she watched the black hand slide on her pale calves.

"Well, we gettin' down to it here," Aaron declared as he flipped over Marie's card and laughed when it was a 4. "Oh-oh girl. You in trouble now!"

"Oh no!" Aaron said as his own card was a deuce, and he pretended to be annoyed as he stood up and undid his trousers. "Glad I wore underwear today."

Aaron stepped out of his trousers, clearly amused as his new friend tried not to look in his direction while he stood there clad only in a faded pair of baggy tan boxers, underwear that while they weren't snug left little to the imagination.

"If I lose this hand I'm going to be naked, Marie," Aaron asked. "What you think about that?"

"Um - better you than me," Marie said with a nervous chuckle.

"What you going to take off if you lose this girl? Your bra or your panties?"

"Uh - maybe I won't lose."

"But what if you do? The panties? Mmm... I already knew you were a natural blonde from your armpits, but I see a little golden fur peeking out there," Aaron observed as he pointed out the hairs peeking out of the sides of the crotch of Marie's underwear. "You a hairy girl?"

"No," Marie said as she adjusted her panties. "It's these panties. Wish I had more hair down there."

"Why's that, Marie? Not that I mind a lot of hair down there," Aaron commented as she shuffled the cards without looking at the deck, his eyes focused on the pale thighs next to him.

"It would hide - omigod - I can't believe I'm talking to you like this."

"Why not? We friends, ain't we?"

"If I lose you'll see," Marie told him.

"That mean you're going to take the panties off?" Aaron asked and without waiting for an answer continued. "Is that because that ain't all you up there in the bra?"

"What?" Marie asked.

"That a padded bra?" Aaron asked.

"No."

"I thought maybe that's why you wore a bra. It's for sure ain't many girls your age do."

"No, my nipples are really sensitive," Marie admitted.

"So they would really pop out if they rubbed against the blouse all day I bet. Boy, the line at your register would really get busy then I bet," Aaron suggested. "Don't you like boys checking you out?"

"I dunno. Why?"

"Oh - just curious," Aaron remarked. "So why don't you tell me about - down there. Why do you wish you had more hair down there."

"Because I'm self-conscious about - about my labia. They're really big," Marie confessed, her face and neck turning crimson. "If I was hairier you couldn't see it as much. My roommate Carla - she's got like a jungle down there."

"Your pussy lips? You got big ones? Heck Marie that ain't nothing to be ashamed of!" Aaron chuckled as he put his hand gently on Marie's thigh and rubbed it. "Matter-of-fact, I love that. Nothing like scrunching down between a girl's thighs and burying my face in the fold and eating her up."

"What's wrong? You can't be cold," Aaron said as he watched Marie's body shudder. "Somebody walking on your grave?"

"Maybe."

"Well, let's see. Maybe you'll win and I'll have to just guess at how beautiful you are under them underwear - whoa! Marie got a Queen!"

"Yay!" Marie chirped but her celebration was short-lived when Aaron suddenly looked over her shoulder with a startled expression on his face.

That caused Marie to turn around while covering herself nervously even thought nothing was exposed. Aaron then pulled an Ace off the bottom of the deck and positioned it on the top while saying, "Just a squirrel or something getting ready for bed. Here we go."

"Ha!" Aaron crowed as he revealed the Ace and watched Marie's face get all crestfallen. "Moment of truth honey. What's it going to be? Stand up and decide."

Marie got up a little unsteadily and fidgeted before reaching back and unhooking her bra, and after slipping the harness off her shoulders replaced the cups with her hands.

"No fair Marie. Move those hands so I can see those... damn!" Aaron hissed as her hands came down and revealed a pair of breasts that might not have been large but jutted straight out and the entire ends of the cones were all aureola.

"Look at them nipples," Aaron sighed. "They're like strawberries."

"Please don't," Marie whimpered as Aaron's fingers squeezed the rose-colored blossoms, and his touch only made the bud grow larger.

"You should never hide them girlie. You've got great titties there," Aaron said as he went back to the cards and shuffled while staring at the girl's breasts as they defied gravity. "I think you know it too. You don't mind me looking at them. And you, you don't have to sneak peeks at my boxer shorts. I ain't ashamed. You've seen a guy's stuff before."

"Yeah."

"Your boyfriend there - Ken was it?" Aaron asked, and after she nodded he continued. "That boy got a big one on him? Huh?"

"I dunno," Marie said as she crossed and uncrossed her arms across her chest. "I thought it was."

"How big was he?"

"Um - I don't know. Didn't measure it," Marie mumbled.

"Show me with your hands," Aaron suggested.

"Why? Size doesn't matter."

"Just curious. Heck, I ain't gonna meet him and I sure ain't gonna date him. Show me with your hands. Spread them apart."

Marie finally held her hands up in front of her and after wiggling her fingers around for a bit ended up holding her hands about 7" apart.

"Say, he did have a pretty big one," Aaron declared. "That's about as big as mine is too. How big did his get after it got hard?"

"What? Marie asked. "It was - I mean that was how long it was when it was hard."

"Oh," Aaron said with a shrug, stifling a laugh as he watched Marie put her hands down and look over towards his boxer shorts like she was afraid of what lurked under the cotton. "Okay. Last card. Let's see who's going to win."

***

Aaron grinned as Marie got up from the bench, those perky tits with the now greatly swollen strawberries sticking straight out just begging to be sucked, or so it seemed to him.

The girl kept looking around the woods that surrounded her searching for something - maybe a handsome prince coming to her rescue - but except for the usual sounds of the forest there was no one. Not even the sun would cooperate, as the visibility was still good enough for Aaron to see clearly as she shyly lowered her panties.

"Oh honey," Aaron sighed, his gravely voice stretching the two words out long as the undies exposed the modest wisp of golden hairs, and Marie hadn't been kidding because the puffy labia were very visible and looked like they were sparkling. "That's so beautiful. Nothing to be ashamed of there. Those pussy lips look amazing."

"Grandpa - he used to call them my flaps," Marie said as she fidgeted in place.

"Your grandfather?" Aaron asked. "He didn't - you know?"

"Not really," he heard Marie whisper, but Aaron could tell the subject bothered her so he changed the subject.

"Your pussy - it's wet isn't it?" Aaron asked although he swore it just see the juices oozing out of the girl. "It's okay to be excited."

"Gotta go to the bathroom," Marie said.

"Number 1 or number 2?" Aaron asked, praying that this lottery number of sorts would hit for once, since the only bathroom was in the rear of the firehouse quite a walk away.

"Number 1," Marie said, and Aaron resisted letting out a yell as he told Marie to go over behind the bush next to the giant oak a few yards down the path they had used to enter the primitive campsite.

"Remember you're a gentleman Aaron Thorne," he mumbled to himself as he watched the little blonde walking naked and barefoot to where he directed her, her tiny pert butt wiggling a little as she walked. "Help the little lady out."

Aaron ducked into his tent and found the travel pack of tissues he carried, and after he grabbed the packet he walked in Marie's direction, pausing to pick up the panties Marie had been wearing and bring them to his face.

"They wet alright," Aaron mumbled as he inhaled deeply and savored the aroma of the damp cotton. "But that ain't pee."

It was still light enough to see but Aaron could have found her by sound, and he stopped beside the tree and watched as Marie stood there with her legs open and her thighs trembling a bit.

Aaron's heart raced as he watched the golden torrent pour out of that little opening and splash onto the leaves below, and the sight was so erotic to Aaron he would have loved to have been underneath to better enjoy it.

As the wave turned into a trickle Marie looked up and saw Aaron watching her. She started to panic but Aaron gave her a reassuring smile and showed her the packet of tissues he was holding.

12