Romantic Bath

Story Info
Your candlelight fantasy in the bath.
1.2k words
4.44
23.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your room is softly lit by dozens of flickering candles. Their flames cast ever-changing shadows against the walls. Open French doors to the balcony allow the gentle night breeze to stir the curtains and bring the fresh scent of confederate jasmine inside. The stars are shining and the silvery moon is full. Night sounds create a background of harmony and peacefulness.

Half submerged in your Victorian bath, frothy bubbles overflowing, you sigh contentedly as you dream of my touch. Sprinkled rose petals outline your breasts and mingle with the scented oils you liberally added before you began. Your little hands use a soft cloth to slowly caress every part of your young, lithe body as you prepare for our evening together. Quiet, nearly stifled moans escape your pretty lips as you touch your swollen nipples. Spreading warmth begins to grow between your thighs when you lazily open them to feel the hot scented water intruding in your center.

Drawing your knees up to inspect your smooth, freshly shaven womanhood, you smile at your obvious arousal, knowing how much it will please me. Tight, swollen lips gently parted to reveal a hard pink button straining for attention. Tight, puckered bottom spread open for inspection is clean and hairless too. Little spasms from both make you giggle as you think of pleasures we’ve had together. A naughty finger stirs the passion you feel growing minute by minute as you wait, impatiently, for my arrival.

Satisfied that you are ready for my attention and feeling sexy and so feminine now, you relax into the scented waters again. Slowly, blushing warmth spreads over your body as your imagination paints an ever so vivid picture of the naughtiness you wish for. Your breath quickens and your pulse races as your fingers fly over your jutting hardness. Your eyes close dreamily, lost in your simple pleasures.

Startled, you hear me enter, your eyes focusing and seeing me gazing at you in wonder and lust. Blushing furiously at being caught so vulnerable and uninhibited, you slide deeper into the protective bath water. Your cascading hair only makes you even more appealing, childish and desirable. The water seems to boil now in your embarrassment.

You watch as I slowly kneel next to the tub and capture your beautiful violet eyes. My sea- green ones feast on your loveliness. Soft sighs escape, unbidden from your lips as you see my obvious desire. Engorged, and uncomfortably swollen, your knowing smile urges me to touch you. My hands want to feel your softness and to please you tonight.

Slowly standing, you reveal your nakedness to me. Water cascades over your upturned nipples and down your curves, following your hips and down your long legs. Beading on your soft, full bottom and sparkling from your swollen lips, my attention is drawn to your slightly parted thighs. Quivering in anticipation, you feel lightheaded and weak as my strong arms lift you from your bath. Trusting, as when you were a child, you feel safe and protected in my arms.

Gently drying you with a warm, plush towel, I caress your sensitive skin until you are tingly and more aroused than before. Slowly, kissing you everywhere, your passion quickly builds to a boiling point. Your soft moans deepening and flaming my desire as I carry you to the balcony. Cradled in my arms you cling to me as I find the pillows you placed there earlier in anticipation. Laying there, in the moonlight, feeling the soft breeze and smelling the sweet fragrances, your innocent sensuality in the moonlight is irresistible. Your own special scent subtly catches my attention as my cock hardens.

Slowly parting your legs, you invite me to your open sex. Wetness glistening and obvious as it trails down your thighs and between your cheeks to moisten the pillows that are holding your hips ready for my penetration. You watch, breathlessly, as I kneel between them and you feel the head of my cock at your entrance finally. Teasing, sliding just between your swollen lips, it gently slides up and down, spreading your creamy wetness over your throbbing clit and over your tightly puckered anus. Thrusting your hips in need and moaning quietly, you try to pull me inside.

Bit by bit, you feel my cock filling you. Spreading your legs wider and raising them higher, opens your womanhood to my fullness. Closing your eyes in bliss, you feel yourself grudgingly give way, stretching, as it slides deeper inside you. Trembling, your legs wrapping around my waist, arms tightening on my neck, you yield to my tender assault. My heavy balls finally coming to rest on your upturned bottom and resting there comfortable as you catch your breath. Fully, deeply imbedded in your swollen wet sex, you hold me still to savor the almost too intense sensations running through your loins now. Smiling, you use your inner muscles to please me, knowing it is like a tiny, hot mouth gently sucking my entire cock. My groans give you a brief moment of power and control before you feel me start to move again.

Gasping at the sensual soft pleasure, you feel me slowly withdraw from your tightness. Cool air rushing inside startles you as you try strain for the comfort of my cock. Just as slowly, I enter you and begin slow gentle rhythmic motions, drawing out the pleasure each time until you are overflowing and clinging to me in need of release. Each penetration makes you sigh and your moans are growing louder as you let the passion flow over your body.

Feeling a change in my muscles, you gasp loudly, crying out my name as I start thrusting harder and harder deep inside your passionate, vulnerable center. This time I enter you forcefully; unable to control the passion you have started. You feel me pushing your legs wider for a deeper penetration than before. Raising your hips to meet me, opening to my increasing roughness, you give yourself to me fully. Meeting each thrust with one of your own, the intensity grows rapidly.

We have become like animals, in heat, uncaring, each lost in our own passion, feeling the release we seek within reach. Writhing, pulling, thrusting, the sounds of our passion stokes the fires that have been building all evening. Your cries inflame my desire as my balls smack wetly on your upturned ass. Trying to be completely inside each other, I feel your womanhood grasp my cock in a death grip, sucking me until I begin to explode, my hot cum blasting deep inside your molten center. Your own release covers me with a gushing torrent of creamy white nectar, squirting and dripping down your thighs. It oozes between your spread cheeks, coating your puckered nether hole and causing another naughty delicious spasm.

Slowly, ever so slowly, our movements subside and our ragged breathing returns to normal. My cock still firmly imbedded in your tight sheath, we are both covered with sweat and our sticky passion. With much tenderness, still locked together, I pick you up in my arms again; your legs wrapped around me like a child, as I carry you back to the bath. Slowly climbing into the still warm scented water where this all began, we sink gratefully under the bubbles to hold each other close. Soft kisses, gentle caresses, slowly slipping from your core, sleep finds us an easy mark as you rest your weary head on my chest. My arms protecting you, the waters comforting, your eyes close contentedly.