Romantic Conference Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah arranges a surprise at the conference.
903 words
3.62
7.8k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a half hour lost on back roads they were both starving and happy to find the restaurant everyone at the conference had been raving about. Of course, at his point, they both would have probably settled for a cafeteria pizza. "I'm SO glad we finally made it", Ryan said.

"I know I'd eat anything. Hopefully they have SOMEthing left on the menu. Jonah said to get here early because once they run out of an item they nix it from the menu. He said he's been here before when they turn people away and close early." Sarah agreed with a hint of concern in her voice.

As they climbed the steps to the spacious log cabin a woman in a somewhat short dress that flattered her curves approached the two and asked, "We are so glad you could join us tonight".

"We are too" they responded in unison and then shared a smile.

"I got us lost for a while but we're here now" Ryan confessed.

"Do you have a reservation?" asked the hostess.

"No... do we need one?" Sarah asked sheepishly.

After giving the two a mysterious smile she answered, "We had a cancellation. Follow me."

The smiles grew on Ryan and Sarah's faces as they followed closely and were led to a table for two in the corner of the dimly lit rustic, but chic, dining room.

"This.." started Ryan.

"Is romantic?" interrupted Sarah.

"I was going to say 'seems out of place for the area' but... yeah." Ryan finished.

A good looking waiter joined them, breaking the awkward exchange. After he shared the featured entree options and made wine recommendations, the two made a toast and dove into the fresh baked bread he left.

Sarah smiled and said, "I have a confession".

"Well I'm not a priest" Ryan joked.

"That would definitely affect the confession.", Sarah continued as her smile broadened. "I kinda knew this place was supposed to be romantic."

Ryan wasn't sure if it was her words or the smooth but strong red wine making it's was to his empty stomach but he felt warmth bloom across his body gently overtaking his genitals. He could feel his face was flush too but, in the dim light, was pretty sure Sarah couldn't tell.

Their waiter broke the tension once again by bringing their first course.

Ryan wasn't sure if it was her words or the smooth but strong red wine making it's was to his empty stomach but he felt warmth bloom across his body gently overtaking his genitals. He could feel his face was flush too but, in the dim light, was pretty sure Sarah couldn't tell.

Their waiter broke the tension once again by bringing their first course.

Ryan enjoyed the duck confit and a second glass of house wine and Sarah shared a bite of her perfectly cooked steak. He was wondering how they were going to find their way back to the conference hotel in the dark while in a food induced stupor when Sarah looked at him across the candle that had been placed on their table. "You know I have been having success my field. I've been published and, not a lot of people know, but I even have an interview on the Today Show next week about my most recent study of inner couple dynamics. I have been celebrated everywhere BUT the bedroom." she shared.

Even though he was on his third glass of wine Ryan knew that the warmth growing between his legs had nothing to do with its potency. He thought he knew what she was asking but, not sure how to respond, Ryan grasped at straws, "I'm so sorry... that's got to be hard."

Sarah locked eyes with Ryan and answered "It is".

Ryan felt soft, stockinged toes caress his now hard erection and Sarah continued "...very".

The original hostess approached the table and the two quickly pretended to resume a conversation about mutual friends. "The cancelation I mentioned earlier left us an open room in one of the cottages we manage out back. Would you like the bill or will the two of you be joining us for the evening?"

"We don't have to be at the conference tomorrow until after lunch," Sarah reminded Ryan. After a pause she sweetly suggested "My treat... it's your call though."

Ryan's senses were swimming as Sarah followed him into their room and closed the door. They sat down on the edge of the bed next to each other and there was a moment of tension that reminded them both of junior high dances. Ryan looked boldly at her with his intense hazel eyes, reached over gently pulling her head toward his and caressing her lips with his own. As his lips parted he could feel the warmth of her breath and slickness of her burgundy lipstick. She was enraptured by his masculine scent, a mix of the smoke from the fireplace in the dining room and his spicy cologne. As the two began kissing Sarah was brought back to her high school "make out days" and began to flush. Ryan's strong hand had made it's way up her inner thigh and she felt a slight shiver as he caressed her.

"Is that ok?" Ryan asked removing his hand from her thigh.

"Mmmhmm." was all Sarah mustered as she guided his hand back to her inner thigh; then further than before.