Romantic Fitness

Story Info
An instructor and client fall in love over pizza.
1.6k words
3.9
7.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be aware that there is a scene where the male eats his own sperm. If you are not into that then don't read it. I wrote this for my wife initially. I hope you enjoy it as much as she does.

*****

The instructor was quite hot.

Leti had been having bad thoughts for weeks about her new fitness instructor. She was midway through a pose that worked on the core muscles but she craned her neck to view the instructors tight buttocks covered in spandex.

The problem was, Leti hadn't had sex for ages, which was about approximately two years. Her vagina was aching for release. Yet she could not find it within herself to trust another man. She had a breakup two years ago when she found out her boyfriend was having an affair with her cousin. So inevitably, she left him.

Leti was quite thick in the right areas and these fitness sessions had really helped her bum become firm. Her 36D breasts were going against Newton's law of gravity which was considerable because of the weight. Her stomach had a small tyre but it just added to her curvy voluptuousness.

At the end of the fitness session she was sweaty and needed a hot shower. She gathered her towel and water bottle while eyeing the instructor casually. As the other people filed out the door she slowly approached him and paused in front of him intentionally though butterflies were fluttering hurriedly through her gut.

"Yes?" He turned and looked at her, now standing straight up, she admired his full form. Muscle just the right size and in the right places too. She absent-mindedly compared him to those thick-armed, thin legged body builders that have all muscle and no penis.

"I er, I wanted to ask you whether you have any classes on Sundays..." She asked purposefully hoping that he would not notice her leg twitching from nervousness.

"I do one on one personal training on Sundays for athletes and other clients, are you involved in any sport?" He smiled at her.

'Oh wow!' She thought blushing, 'everytime he speaks his voice sounds so much more hunkier!'

"Not really... Though I would like to begin some form of physical activity, sport or not, I have never been a sporty person." She looked down as she said this. Great, just what she needed, to point out something that she does not have in common with him.

"Well, I could arrange for a hydrotherapy session tomorrow for you if you are keen? Then maybe, you know, we could have a quick bite at the new pizza joint not far from the pool." He shuffled papers, waiver forms, distractedly.

'OMG!' Thoughts blasted her mind ' He's asking me out!' Her attempt to begin a conversation that would lead to flirting backfired on her like a dusty pistol.

Kyle the instructor was damn good looking, midset cheekbones, less prognathous face with a correctly correctly proportioned nose and mouth.

"Er, okay I think we could er try it?" She replied lost in her own thought of defeat.

"Shall we way tomorrow at 4pm?" He spoke with more of a blushing smile now.

"That's fine with me!" She said a little too hastily. Internally reprimanding herself she quickly turned away and walked towards the exit without saying goodbye.

'Leave him hanging.' She thought darkly.

-----------------

The hydrotherapy was excellent the following day at the pool and there were a few other people, mostly elderly folk. Leti had a great workout but while watching him in his speedos she had felt a warm wetness creeping out from between her love entrance in the cold water.

She stayed in the water, milling about and splashing at nothing in particular. One by one the other people disappeared eventually leaving her alone in the water. Kyle stared at her from above.

"Are we ready to go grab some pizza?" He called from above.

She smiled and said," well let me just dry off and then you may take me wherever you'd like to."

He was positively beaming.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at Da-Bone-Airs Pizza place. They had found a nice secluded corner and ordered Margherita pizzas, both feeling guilty about their fitness diets. They sat across each other and gazed. Eyes never blinking. Kyle broke the ice.

"So tell me, were you nervous at coming out with me today?" He smiled.

"Me? Nervous?" Her shaking hands betrayed her position and Kyle noticed.

"I could drop you off at home if you'd like?" He asked.

'Oh god, is he seriously trying to put me off of him.' She thought rolling her eyes in her mind.

"I wouldn't be here if I didn't want us to." She stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

The pizza had arrived. Comfort had arrived at their table and they were talking openly without limitations. That was until she asked him...

"So how many girls have you slept with?" She hated herself for being so crude. She wished she could have taken those words back but he responded huskily.

"Somewhere over 40, and believe me, all would provide excellent recommendations..." He let the last word linger on his lips.

Her thighs tensed and she felt warm liquid drench her panties.

'Oh fuck.' She thought suddenly. 'I forgot to put my panties back on!'

So here she was in a her tracksuit pants, with no panties, and just her luck, the table was crystal transparent glass. She instinctively folded her legs.

The rest of the date went smooth. When they were done, he paid the bill and they walked outside.

"So where to now?" She asked tentatively.

"Anywhere you'd like my dear." He replied darkly.

He stopped, he turned and looked at her.

"Come to my place so that I can give you an erotic massage that would stir your loins heats immeasurable for which my tongue and shaft would provide endless pleasure." He whispered as he put his hand on her cheek.

As she heard this her nipples swelled through the thin material and her pussy gushed hot liquid down her thighs.

"Yes!" She whispered back emphatically.

Ten minutes later they entered his house, he carried her and placed her on his bed, he removed all her clothes and asked her to lie on her stomach. He pulled out massage oil and kneaded her upper back and shoulders, slowly moving down. Then he began on her calves and thighs. When he arrived at her buttocks he gently pulled her knees apart and massaged around both cheeks before slowly dipping inbetween.

She shuddered each time one of his fingers lightly brushed against her anus or her labia.

Then he asked her to turn over.

'This guy doesn't waste any time!" She thought assuming that he would have swooned her over time and slowly brought her to his demise.

He now massaged her front shoulders and stomach and spent extra time on her breasts while avoiding making contact with her nipples.

Then he undressed and straddled her continuing his massage on her thighs. His hand finally reached her clitoral area and lightly touched it every now and then.

'Damn I should have closed my eyes throughout all this.' She thought.

She now felt something hard poking her knee, and looked to see his hard shaft tenting his underwear and pointing at her patella.

She could not resist, using her Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu skills, she wrapped her legs around him in a Closed Guard and pulled him close so that his erection hit her mound of pussy square in the centre.

"Fuck me!" She exclaimed like a desperate whore.

Their lips met. It was fire beyond passion igniting their souls with images of marriage and children.

They were meant for each other. He nibbled her ears, licked her neck as she wriggled with an inflamed pussy. He rubbed his shaft dryly against her pussy making his underwear soaked in her juices.

She struggled and used her hands to pull his underwear down while his mouth was firmly clasped over her left nipple.

They were both completely naked. She performed a scissors sweep so that she was in full mount position and pinned his arms down while her legs hooked his thighs and then eased herself onto his 8 inch cock.

She felt the walls of her pussy stretch in delight as she started rhythmically grinding her fuck hole on his cock.

His lips met hers and their tongues wrestled. She loved when her nipples rubbed against his chest. She felt his right hand travel down and squeeze her clitoris, he rubbed it faster and faster as she ground his cock into her.

"Fuck my pussy you bitch fucker!" She screamed and threw her head back.

They both tensed and she screamed as his tweaking finger drover her to spray her fuck juice all over his cock and then moaned as she felt him release 15 spurts of hot delicious cum inside her pussy.

He pushed her up, off his cock, and laid her down on her back. He straddled her in 69 positions and let her tongue guide his cock into her mouth and he bent down to clean al his cum from her pussy. They sucked for about 15 minutes when she orgasmed again pushing the rest of his cum with her pussy juice into his mouth. It made his cock pulse and shoot another 7 squirts into her mouth which she swallowed happily.

They lay next to each other, kissing while she was stroking his half erect member and he played with her fabulous tits. Soon they fell asleep without speaking so much as a word or a hmmmmm...