Romantic Interlude

Story Info
A cozy evening at home.
1.3k words
4.5
20.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull up in the driveway after taking the kids to their dad's house for the weekend. I am feeling tired and drained, these encounters always affect me this way. You meet me at the door and just say "Hi," as you give me a welcome kiss and a soft caress along the length of my cheek.

The house smells wonderful as you have been busy while waiting for me to get here. You tell me, "Supper will be a little bit yet. I set up a bath for you why don't you relax for awhile?"

"Sounds wonderful, you are way to good to me." I tell you as I head for the bathroom and the tub. I leave the door open as I rid myself of my clothes and climb into the tub. Thinking of you as I slide down into water that is the perfect temperature, hot. You have come to know me so well in this last year and the things that I like. Thinking of how I can always count on you for anything without any complaints or gripes or groans from you. How you have been there for me over the past year and through all the struggles I have had, I probably would have given up long before this without your support. I think of how you have made me feel safe and secure, how you have given me a shoulder to cry on, a hug when it was needed, comfort and caring were there as well, and how you always kept my head on straight when things seemed to be spiraling out of control. I think of how much I appreciate all of this and how I just can't seem to express this to you adequately. I smile to myself when I consider just how lucky I am and how grateful I am for this last year. You peek your head in the door to let me know dinner will be ready before to much longer.

I start to get out of the tub and then you are there with a large, soft towel to wrap me in as you dry me off. You take a hold of my face and pull it close so you can kiss me softly, sweetly, running your fingers through my hair. Supper is ready and anything more must wait. You hold out your robe for me to wear. I put my arms in the sleeves as you slide it up and over my shoulders, then turning me around, closing it and tying the belt for me. You lean forward and gently run your tongue over my lips. Grabbing my hand you lead me out to the kitchen where supper is laid out on the table.

The table looks great and the food smells awesome and I let you know with a smile and a kiss. I just can't resist running my fingers over your beard along your jawline. We sit down to eat, the pork chops off the grill are wonderful (your favorite), and you made my favorite fried potatoes to go with them. You make me feel so special. When supper is done, we clean up the table and dishes together.

You grab me and pull me close for a deep kiss, licking my lips and sucking my tongue into your mouth. I melt into your arms, molding my body against yours. Pressing my hips into yours as I run my fingers through your beard, wanting to feel even closer to you. I run my hands over your shoulders, across your back and down to your ass. I just love to feel your ass in my hands. So tight and firm, it just feels so nice. You suggest moving this up to the bedroom and I readily agree.

Once upstairs you remove my robe, pull back the covers, and cover me up. Then you proceed to undress yourself and I watch your every move with hungry eyes.

Once naked you climb into bed next too me and pull me close for a few soft and gentle kisses, softly caressing my breast, running your hands over my face. Soon I can feel a hunger in your kisses and I respond to them eagerly wanting to feel your hands all over my body. I press my body into yours wanting to feel more of you, begging for your touch.

You respond to my silent request by taking one of my nipples into your mouth. At the same time running one of your hands along my side, down my back and over my ass pressing my body even tighter into ours. The feel of your hands caressing my body feels wonderful and I moan with the sensations you are causing. You continue to run your hands and lips over my entire body, not missing a single spot. Finally you slid back up and give me kiss on the lips running your fingers through my hair.

I reach down and start to run my fingers through your pubic hair before finding my prize, your rock hard cock. I wrap my fingers around it and run my hand up and down the length of it. I know you are enjoying this when you whisper, "Oh yes."

Next I roll your body back down onto the bed so I can take your cock into my mouth. First I lick it from top to bottom, in and around your balls, down to your ass and back. Then I take each of your balls one at a time and gently suck on them, rolling them around on my tongue, feeling them tighten with all this attention. Much too soon yet not soon enough I run my tongue along the underside of your cock until I reach the top where I swirl my tongue around and over the head of this wonderful toy. You let out a moan as I slip my lips over the top of your cock and slide it deep into my mouth, sucking it in and out hard and then soft. I continue this until you pull me up and tell me to ride you, which I am more than happy to do.

Slowly I slide my leg over your hips and raise myself up and over your cock, my wet pussy eagerly waiting to feel your cock inside of it. I slowly lower myself down your hard shaft, loving the feel of you. Once I have lowered myself all the way and can feel your balls against my ass, I lean forward and kiss you, taking your tongue deep into my mouth. Soon I am moving on your cock, slowly at first. Sliding all the way up and holding there to tease you before moving all the way back down and grinding my pelvis into your hips. I want your cock to touch places deep inside me, places never touched before. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh feels so good, I move faster on your cock, as my pussy tightens with anticipation of my orgasm. Soon you are thrusting your hips upward, matching my rhythm causing me to cum in gush a of wetness all over your cock.

Before I can catch my breath you flip me over and push my legs back up and over your shoulders as you enter me in one smooth, wet motion. You are pumping hard and fast, in and out. Harder and faster, "Oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck me hard" Soon your pounding brings you to the the release you desire and you empty your cum deep into my pussy.

We lay down feeling tired and content as I fall to sleep in your arms. I have a sweet smile on face knowing that at any time during the night one or the other may wake up and start the whole experience all over.