Romantic Night out Picking up a Man

Story Info
Ems and Pete have a romantic night out and she pulls another.
2.7k words
4.24
35.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyemma
lustyemma
73 Followers

My name is Pete, the much talked about husband of Emma.

We've been married about 10 years and are deeply in love. As you may have read Ems' other stories you'll know a bit about us and our marriage.

We have two children who are 12 and 7. Life has been really hectic since they were born to the extent where we can hardly remember what it was like before they came along.

After I returned from a week away on business we decided that we needed more time together, alone. So we thought a date night every week would be a good place to start trying to rekindle our romance.

Ems has always somehow managed to maintain a very sexy curvy but slim figure, even after giving birth twice. Her boobs have not suffered much either which is very comforting to us both!

This story is about what happened when we were out for a Friday night date night about month after we started our romantic nights out.

I arrived home from work a bit later than I had planned to find Ems had got the kids in bed and our baby sitter Tom was reading to our eldest as the youngest was sleeping already.

Ems was in the bathroom getting ready so I went to the kitchen and got a beer out while I waited for her to finish. After a long day travelling visiting clients I needed a shower before we were to leave the house.

I soon heard the bathroom door open so knew I could jump in the shower. As I turned to go upstairs I saw Ems begin to descend and wow, what a sight I saw. She looked incredible in a long flowing floral satin maxi dress. I'd not seen it before but was enjoying the scene. It was a halterneck dress which swept along the floor with a very low exposed back and a very low plunging front showing a glorious but classy amount of cleavage.

As she turned around once in the hallway I could see she was obviously not wearing a bra but she was wearing a very sexy lace thong. The dress was fairly sheer and you could easily see the thong through the material. I was now getting incredibly hard from just looking at my sexy flirty wife. Not for before we had children had I seen her dress in such a provocative but classy way.

Her makeup was her trademark smokey eyes, pink lipstick and lipgloss. Followed by a little blusher and slightly curled shoulder length blonde hair. She looked incredible.

We'd not swung together for a very long time but I knew she would be getting lots of attention tonight and that just made me even harder.

I tried to hug and cuddle my foxy wife but she pushed me away ordering me to get ready or we might lose our table reservation.

It took so much self-control not to wank off in the shower but I knew we'd be back home before we knew it and getting down to some fun.

As I stepped into the lounge, ready to leave, I witnessed Ems' enjoying the awkwardness of Tom not knowing where to look but wanting to talk to such a gorgeous lady. We'd known Tom for a few years as our babysitter but the only time he saw Ems was when she was all glammed up to go out. I used to joke that he must go and wank off every time we leave the house! Tonight would be no different I was sure as he had blatantly seen her breasts freely moving and her thong teasing him through the dress.

Now in her 5" strappy heels we proceeded to trott to our car to drive into the city to our restaurant.

The meal all went fine without anything to report. It was a lovely meal but we both decided we weren't ready to go home yet. So we called into a bar on the way back to the car.

Ems loved to drink, not too much but she definitely liked to let her hair down when she could and enjoyed a few glasses of wine. I wasn't drinking at all due to driving. This didn't bother me as I never really drank too much and was more than happy for Ems to enjoy herself. I knew inside that it also had the benefit of relaxing her and the sex when she's relaxed is amazing.

We hadn't had a good sex session for some months now. I'd been working away a lot on business and with other family events we just hadn't had the space or time. As you'll know from the other stories, we have a very open and relaxed marriage. Ems had therefore been out to a few small swingers parties over the past month but I personally hadn't been to any and only had enjoyed a few lonely wanks. Ems alway sent me a few selfies before she went out on her dates without me so I'd had some footage to wank over but still, I'd not had actual sex with anyone else for a good two months or so.

Tonight I really thought we might have a chance and I was really looking forward to Ems being relaxed enough for me to fist her. This is something she originally wasn't too fussed about but, over time without mentioning it, I had managed to slip my entire hand inside her pussy. The orgasms she experienced from fisting were so emotionally charged and deep and long lasting she would often just lay there and shiver from the intensity of it all and even sometimes cry. The first time I swear she nearly passed out from the overwhelming feelings of it all.

Anyway, it was soon midnight and we'd spent over two hours in the bar drinking. Over this time Ems had got to know a guy called Harry. He was there with some friends but they'd moved on about an hour ago. He was a professional businessman based in the city and was a little older than us at about 48. I was 42 and Ems was 38.

Ems and Harry had been inseparable for at least the past hour, both drinking and dancing almost all the time. We'd found out that Harry was divorced about 3 years ago and came out most weekend with his younger male friends just for some social time out from living alone. He too had children but they had left home for uni. His wife had not handled the empty home very well and had a mid-life crisis and was now living with another woman.

When I realised the time I suggested to Ems that we maybe ought to be making a move as Tom would need to get home as he had work in the morning. I would also need to give him a lift home as he couldn't drive yet.

Ems and Harry looked disappointed but to keep the spirits high I suggested that Harry come home with us. We hadn't anything planned the next day and so the only thing I had to do was take Tom home. Harry gladly accepted which Ems and I were very happy about. I wanted to find out more about him and I knew Ems was keen as well. As he went to the toilets I asked Ems what she thought of him and she simply said he was a gentleman and 'who knows' with a wink. This got my cock stirring even more than it already was. Without realising it until then my mind had already been working on a fantasy of seeing them both playing back at our house. I know began to really want that to happen.

Harry had got the bus into the city centre and so he jumped in the back of our car. To my surprise instead of riding in the front with me Ems also jumped into the back of the car. As I held the door for her I again noticed just how sexy she looked in that dress and again noticed her thong clearly showing as she bent to get inside the car.

As we were driving along I became aware that the car was silent. Looking subtly in the rear view mirror I could just about see in the dark that Ems and Harry were slowly and passionately kissing. His hand was gently roaming around her body and especially around her breasts. She was softly moaning as she held his head as they continued to deeply explore each other's mouths with their tongues.

After the twenty minute drive home I was painfully hard. Shifting my cock within my trousers I managed to look presentable as we all walked into our home. Tom looked a little surprised to see Harry but we made out that he was a long lost Uni friend of mine who we bumped into in a bar. That he'd come back to ours for a few drinks to catch up.

As Tom was getting his things together Ems made her excuses and went upstairs. I told Harry to make himself at home as I went out the front door with Tom to take him home. Tom was unaware but that was one of the hardest moments in my marriage for months. I considered myself to a complete cuckold who enjoys watching or hearing about his wife having sexual fun with other men or women. But, part of the real buzz for me is watching that first contact between her and another person. Here I was though taking our babysitter home instead of being able to sit there and watch. The cuckold in me was loving the situation and the unknowing was killing me. I so wanted to know what was happening!

After ten minutes we arrived at Tom's house and I watched him enter the home OK before driving off. Now, do I go straight home or do I leave Ems and Harry some extra time to get comfortable and really enjoy each other's company. The last thing I wanted to do was prematurely disrupt any activity. Tonight was supposed to be about me and Ems and our marriage but, in some strange twist of fate, Harry had turned up and made the evening even hotter than I could have imagined. I knew Ems would feel the same way too.

I drove around for what felt hours but was really only thirty minutes. I thought this would probably be enough time. On the way back I also called into a convenience store and bought some condoms. Ems and I always go bare and I know she does with a few other select males but I didn't think she ought to with Harry tonight. I knew we also didn't keep condoms in the house.

Arriving home I quietly stepped into the lounge and there before me was the kind of view I had hoped to witness. Ems was wearing a sheer white lace robe as she sat on Harry lap grind around. It was obviously he was deep inside her by the moans they were both making as they continued to deeply tongue kiss and caress each other. I knew that when Ems went upstairs she would probably be preparing herself for Harry. This white robe looked simply incredible on her. It did nothing and made her look like a sexual princess. It tied in the front with a little ribbon and then flowed open to the floor. It was probably a size too small for her breasts but as they squeezed against it you could clearly see her nipples and dark large areola. Wearing that you knew exactly what she wanted - to get properly fucked.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a drink and then moved back to the lounge where I quiet stripped off and sat down opposite the couple to watch.

After a short while Ems stepped off Harry and turned around before to slowly sitting back down on his long hard cock. His cock was probably about 8" and quite thick. Once she began grinding again she noticed I was sat in the room. She simply mouthed the words 'I love you' while groaning and Harry reach around and played with her breasts. Soon after Harry opened his eyes and saw me. It was that classic look in his eyes checking to see if I was ok with what was happening and I simply gave him the thumbs up. Ems noticed this and turned to Harry and said "come on babe, fuck me and cum in me". At that Harry managed somehow to shift his weight and push Ems into a doggy position over the coffee table. He then proceeded to fuck her from behind really roughly and deeply.

It was about now I realised I'd forgotten to get the condoms out so began looking through my trouser pockets on the floor. Ems asked what I was doing so told her but it was too late as just about then Harry began to moan and thrust deeper and deeper into my gorgeous wife's pussy. The moaning turned into grunts as I could tell he was cumming hard. He pulled Ems into him more as he cock sunk deeper into her pussy. This pushed Ems over the edge too and she began to buck under his hold as she too had an orgasm rip through her.

Once he'd stopped cumming Harry leant over and cuddled Ems from behind for several minutes. Nibbling and kissing her shoulders and neck. She was loving this as her erect nipples and moans confirmed.

After a while Harry moved back from Ems and a fairly large glob of cum fell onto the carpet followed by more and more. As Ems moved to sit down her pussy let out one fairly large fanny fart. We always laugh and say a good fanny fart shows that she's had a very good fucking. Today was no different as we both giggled. I think Harry was highly embarrassed!

It was now nearly 2am and he began to make his excuses to leave. Apparently he had arranged to meet a friend late morning for tennis. After dressing and leaving Ems his number I saw Harry out and shook his hand saying I hoped he wouldn't be a stranger and would enjoy Ems' company again sometime soon. To which he agreed and thanked me for a wonderful evening.

Back inside I saw Ems walking upstairs to our bedroom. Once there she was now taking the robe off and ordered me to lay on the bed. This is something we used to do after our meets with our closest friends but hadn't for ages. She proceeded to sit on my face and positioned her pussy directly over my open mouth. I was surprised to find that there was still a large amount of cum still inside. She then let out another loud fanny fart after which a huge amount of cum flowed out and into my mouth.

While I was cleaning out my wife's pussy she leant over and began to give me a lovely blowjob. Ems is amazing at these and knows just how to drain my cock of all cum. I'd been constantly turned on for hours now - maybe even 8 hours? It therefore didn't take long and I was deeply frustrated at myself. I knew then I wouldn't be able to get hard again until the next day.

Ems could sense I was little upset but I knew she planned to suck me off as I knew her pussy must have been sore by now. She just giggled and said she'd had the fucking she needed and that I would just have to wait for next time.

We snuggled up against each other in a spoons position. We whispered how much we loved each other and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke in the morning Ems wasn't there in our bed but I could hear the shower running. It was one of those moments when you wonder if the memory of the night before was a dream or if it actually happened.

As Ems walked back into the bedroom wearing the sheer white robe, I knew it wasn't a dream...she would never wear that around the house unless it was handily positioned as she walked to the bathroom to pick up and wear.

Now I had to get up to go the bathroom whilst trying to hide my hard cock...

lustyemma
lustyemma
73 Followers