Romantic Nights

Story Info
Traditions are never a bad thing.
3k words
3.96
7.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the box in my pocket again. It was still there. Too bad that my girlfriend, Kat, was twenty minutes late. That wasn't a something out of the ordinary; she had a busy job as a sales manager, but tonight I was all nerves.

Finally after an agonizing thirty-five minute wait, she came sweeping into the restaurant. "Sorry, I'm so late. Joe just would not shut up for anything, and I was stuck there." Joe was her boss, and the subject of many complaints in our lives.

She was still dressed in her business suit, a dazzling shade of blue that set off her eyes. Her black hair had been done up in a bun for work, and she'd kept it up for our date. She sat down and looked at me. "Please tell me that you ordered me a drink," she said. "It's been a long day."

I bit my lip. "I wasn't sure if you were coming or not, so I just waited." I flagged down the waiter and ordered her a margarita, her drink of choice.

She smiled at me and rested her hand over mine. "Of course, I was coming. I never miss a meal. I'm just late sometimes."

I smiled back at her, but didn't speak.

She looked at me askance. "Are you alright today? You seem a little off."

"Just stressing about some things. I'll tell you later," I replied.

We ordered dinner and talked about the day. She was struggling with a new employee who seemed to tell her whatever Kat wanted to hear. I told her about my writing and my work for the day. One of the things I appreciated about this woman was that she never tired of hearing about my writing, even when it was not going well. She smiled again at me. "So what's planned for tonight?"

I bit my lip, not sure that I wanted to tell her before dinner. My speculation was ended by the waiter, who brought out the dinners and chatted about refills and dessert.

We ate in silence, both tired from the day. We made quiet chit-chat, but nothing that was too deep. We were lost in our own thoughts.

Kat finished her dinner, and the waiter whisked it away. I actually think that he was more excited by this than I was. He brought back a piece of wedding cake with a ring on top of it.

Kat sputtered for a second as she looked from me to the ring and back. "What?" she asked, still staring at the ring. "Of course, I mean, I'm just shocked."

"You shouldn't be too shocked. We've been dating for three years."

She laughed. "Well, when you put it that way, true. But I wasn't expecting it now - or soon. It was just a surprise to me."

I nodded. "It just seems like time."

She grinned at me. "It does. She popped out of her chair far enough to lean over the table and kiss me. I was a bit surprised. It wasn't a soft kiss. It was a kiss with intentions, as we called it around our apartment. I had expected cuddling tonight, but the kiss made it clear that she had other things in mind for us. Another surprise for the newly engaged couple.

I paid the bill, and we walked hand-in-hand to the exit. A horse drawn carriage was waiting for us by the door. Kat laughed as I helped her up. "You went all out for this. I appreciate that."

I pulled myself up and into the carriage. I sat next to her. "After last month when Henry practically gave Jacquie the ring over that football game, did you think I'd forget?"

She rolled her eyes. "No. Probably not."

The carriage took off, the horse setting a clip-clop pace down the street.

"Where are we going?" Kat asked.

"Hotel for the night. I've got a taxi to bring us back here to pick up the cars in the morning. It seemed more romantic to actually go to a destination than to just wander around the city."

She laughed. "That's true."

I was able to actually look at the scenery as we went by. The homes that had changed and the new businesses that had started. I never got to see them when I was focused on getting to the office on time.

The carriage stopped in front of the Hyatt, which loomed 35 floors up. The key was waiting for us when we arrived, and I whisked Kat up to the room on one of the upper floors, so that we could see the city.

I went to get two flutes of champagne from the refrigerator. When I returned to the window where Kat stood, I couldn't tell if she was spending more time looking out the window or at her ring. She took the offered glass and sipped it. Kat placed the flute on the table and turned to face me.

She slid one hand around my neck, while the other pressed against my chest. "I love you," she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss was soft, almost chaste, which made me smile into it. Here we were celebrating our engagement with the mellowest of kisses. We broke off the kiss, and she picked up her glass and held it high. "To the love of my life," she toasted as we drank. The dinner and champagne had made me feel full of life and seeing her in the half-light made me want to enjoy this new stage of our relationship.

This time I pulled her in for a kiss. The additional champagne had made us both wanting to celebrate all areas of our relationship. Her kiss wasn't as chaste this time. I taste the sweetness of the champagne as she parted her lips for me. My tongue slid into her mouth, and she moans so slightly. The sound sent shockwaves through my body as I suddenly wanted to be with her as part of this celebration.

Her body shifted closer to mine, and I knew that she wanted this as well. Her hand slid up my shoulder and pushed my jacket back over my arm. She repeated this with the left side, so that the jacket was about half-way back, pinning my arms to my sides. While I was slightly subdued, she ran a hand over my chest and smiled as she looked into my eyes.

I left my arms go slack, and the jacket fell to the floor. She took two fingers and unbuttoned a middle button. Her fingers slid inside of the shirt, touching the t-shirt I'd worn that night. She looked momentarily disappointed.

It was my turn, and I wanted to take it slowly. I wanted this moment to last for a long time. I massaged her shoulders and she shifted so that she was facing the window. She pressed back into me, rubbing against me as I rubbed her neck and shoulders. When she was sure that I was hard, she turned and kissed me again. I could taste the passion in her now, and I knew that this would be moving to the bed soon.

She reached back to unzip her dress. I guided her hand and we undid the zipper together. I could see goosebumps on her back as the teeth unlocked. I pushed the dress forward so that it fell over her arms. It slid down her body like it wanted to continue to touch her.

She stepped out of the dress and again she leaned back, pressing her body against mine. I could feel the warmth of her skin through my clothes.

Kat turned around slowly and licked her lips. In the moonlight, I could see the graceful lines of her curves. Her underwear left little to the imagination. She'd worn a dark blue thong that stood out against her cream-colored skin.

"You're wearing entirely too many clothes," she said. The words felt unnecessary in the darkened, silent room.

She unbuttoned the rest of the buttons down the front of my shirt, while I undid the buttons on the cuffs. The shirt joined the other clothes on the floor. Kat stepped in next to me and tugged the t-shirt off in a single motion.

She pressed herself up against me, and now I could feel her breasts against my chest. The sensation made me ache. She came in for another kiss, a longer one that made me feel secure in our relationship. She wanted me just as I wanted her.

Towards the end of the kiss, she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me closer to her still. She was forceful in grinding our bodies together. I moaned into her mouth as she broke off the kiss. She smiled as I felt her fingers fumble with the belt buckle. It was off in a few seconds, and the pants fell to the floor with it. I toed myself out of my shoes and socks and stood before her wearing only underwear as well.

With only cotton between us, she pressed against me again. There was no denying my hunger for her. Kat knew from experience what I liked, and she mouthed the skin down my neck and shoulder. She stopped when she came to the nipple, nestled under the trimmed hair of my chest. She took a quick nip at it, and then licked it. She repeated this until I could feel my dick sticking to the cotton of my underwear.

I walked us back to the edge of the king-sized bed and landed on the bedspread. Kat leaned in, and I fell back on the bedspread. I reached one arm over my head and pulled the bedspread down, sending pillows all over the place.

"Anxious?" Kat asked, straddling me on the bed.

"What do you think?" I asked, bucking my hip and watching her face give in to pleasure.

She got back on her feet and stood between my legs. She kneeled down, and mouthed against the fabric of my underwear. I bit my lip, so that I didn't moan too loud. I heard her laugh, and she tugged the waistband down between my balls. The air in the room was cool, and I could feel the air against me. It didn't help that she had begun to blow a gentle stream of air across the head of my dick.

Before I could speak, she'd slid part of it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue run up and down the shaft as her hand grabbed the base and held tight. I was hungry with desire. I wanted more.

"How about I get a turn?" I grimaced between my gritted teeth.

"What about equal?" she laughed as she shifted around so that she was on top of me. I bit the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. "I like you having to work for it," she said before she started on me again.

I tried my best to get the panties down far enough, but with my concentration shot and only my mouth, I wasn't getting very far. Instead I grabbed them with both hand and pulled them down.

"Cheater," Kat said, pulling off of me with a popping noise.

I didn't respond. Instead, I began trying to concentrate on her body. I shifted so that I could lick the insides of her legs. I followed that my blowing cool air over the lines of my saliva, making her shiver as I had earlier.

My tongue pushed against her opening. She was ready - more than ready. I could taste her juices as I prepared to slide into her. Her lips were swollen and red, and I ached to do more, but I still kept at a slow pace. My tongue raced up and down her legs until she started her own rhythm of bucking into my face. I adjusted my head and slid my tongue into her.

She didn't stop what she was doing though. I had to forget the thing that she was doing to me. I had to ignore that she'd taken my balls into her mouth and begun rolling them around with her tongue. I had to forget that she was stroking me with her saliva.

I kept sliding in and out of her slowly. She moaned again. I sped up my pace slightly, wanting to keep her mind on me. I lapped up her juices which were now flowing more freely. I felt them run down my chin as I continued.

I pushed my tongue in as far as I could go. I found her clitoris, and slurped it twice. I could feel perspiration starting to form on her legs and back. She was enjoying this.

I added a finger to my activities. I still used my tongue, but I added a finger to go deeper into her and press harder against her zones. I knew that she enjoyed this, and I wanted tonight to be special. I added a second finger to her and slid my tongue out of her. Now I could push far into her with each slow thrust, and her juices ran down my hand and forearm. I wanted her to be ready for me when the time came.

We continued like this for several minutes, each working their hardest to please the other - a good metaphor for our relationship.

She was still stroking me, and I had to think of other things a few times to stop from getting too close to the edge of orgasm. I didn't want to end this yet. I thrust a third finger inside of her, and she let out a moan that likely could be heard three floors below us. She stopped playing with me now, just to enjoy the pleasure she was receiving. I didn't care. I wanted to make her happy.

After a few minutes, I stopped. She rolled off me for a moment, and maneuvered so that we were face to face. She ran a palm across my cheek and pulled it away quickly. "Is that me?" she asked with a laugh.

I nodded, still breathing too hard to talk. She threw one leg over mine, and we rested like that for a moment, just happy to be together.

At some point, Kat moved her other leg and before I could say anything she was on top of me. She straddled me, pushing down against my still hard dick. She began moving back and forth, letting her opening brush against the head of my dick. I bit my lip to stop from trying to move faster.

At one point, she brushed up against me and I slid into her - just an inch or so. She moved so that just the head remained inside of her. Neither of us spoke. The only sound was our ragged breathing.

I looked into her eyes, and she smiled back, giving me a nod. I thrust up and entered her fully. All of me was in her. I kept it there for a moment, savoring our time together like this. I pulled out slowly, until only a small amount of me was still in her. Then I slowly pushed into her again. I set a slow pace, knowing that I would be pressing against her pleasure zones and pushing her to the edge.

She stayed still at first, letting me set the pace. I liked when she did that. It helped me to focus and concentrate on pleasure for both of us. I was close to the edge, but not yet there.

As we continued, the pace began to pick up, slowly at first and then speeding up. Her hair had come down during our love making, and it fell over her naked breasts. I reached up to brush away the hair, but she took my hand in hers and ran it across her nipple. It responded immediately, hardening into a tiny stone. I pinched and tweaked it with her hand still covering mine. She moved our hands to the other breast, and we repeated the motions again. I watched her breasts bounce as we kept moving faster and faster.

Kat began to meet my rhythm, and each thrust was met by her push. We were slapping our bodies together; the noise was the only sound in the room. I started to touch her again, and she pushed my hands back over my head. She was leaning over me now, with her hair in my face.

She pulled me into a long kiss, our bodies still dancing together on the bed. Her face was flushed and I could see beads of sweat rolling down her temples. She was close, and I pushed into her and then dragged it almost out slowly. The sudden change in motion pushed her over the edge. Kat put her hands on my biceps and her fingers gripped me tightly as the first waves of her orgasm rushed across her. Her eyes were closed, and her breath came in short gasps. I kept pushing into her, continuing through her orgasm.

As I could tell she was finishing, I had that familiar feeling of not being able to stop the inevitable. My breathing was ragged as I felt the first spasms of myself into her. I felt it time and again until it slowed to easy contractions. I could barely catch my breath. Kat rolled off of me, still holding my hand.

She moved so that she fit under my arm, and we lay like that as the flashing lights of the city sparkled below us. I could have rested like that for ages, but she finally spoke up. "I think that perhaps we should have our wedding here. That way, we could come up to this room during the reception and relive the night of our engagement."

I liked the idea - and we did celebrate our engagement in this room many times in the fourteen months until our wedding.