Romantic Sex

Story Info
Sext Five.
1k words
3.6
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJLit
DJLit
9 Followers

D: Kisses, baby. What are you doing over there? Are you fingering that lovely little snatch for me?

s: Would you like a taste of my lubed pussy, Sir? Wet kisses rightbackatcha. I'm imagining you ravishing my tits... licking, sucking, squeezing them with your big, rough hands.

D: I know you would love my mouth all over your breasts. You would make sure to arch your back to allow me free access, as my tongue would lick and caress you... my teeth would rake over your nipples... my mouth would suck your erect flesh... my hands would pull and tug, squeeze and knead your full delights...

s: Mmmmmm... your words, Sir... I just had to cross my thighs and squeeze against the throbbing of my clit. You would have me panting and moaning beneath you in no time.

D: Not that I'm a mind reader or anything, but something tells me you need that right now. You've been quite nurturing lately, now it's your turn to take and receive.

Come here... let me inspect you. Show me your needy pussy.

s: Oh my. I step between your thighs and push my panties down over my hips, shimmying them down to the floor. I kick them to the side and place a foot on your thigh, opening myself up for your inspection. My swollen clit and wet lips are begging for your attention.

D: Mmmmmm... there's my good girl. My fingers pet and squeeze your pussy lips. They're all mine and you submit them to me for inspection. I see you've taken good care of them and kept them well shaved... just the way I like them. Your lips are moist at the anticipation of my inspection. I probe between them, making sure I caress your already swollen clit. Then with gentle purpose, I ease my way up into your tight cunt.

s: Jesus... I almost felt that as I read. I can feel a flood of moisture pooling at my core at the very thought of your big fingers probing inside, feeling me clench with need around them as my chest heaves with my quickening breaths. I place my hands on your shoulders to steady myself on now trembling legs.

D: The buckling of your knees are a sign of your submission. You do love my fingers fucking your tight little cunt. But we will have no falling to the floor. Cum... sit on my lap, pet.

s: No place I'd rather be... naked with my wet pussy rubbing your cock through your trousers... feeling your big hands cupping and kneading my tits as I gyrate my hips. Oh, Sir! Now look what I've done. I've unzipped your pants and let out that gorgeous cock. Mmmmm... let me move just a bit more until I have you buried inside my wet cunt.

D: My cock feels right at home buried deep in your pussy, no matter how I'm dressed.

As I penetrate your tight heat, impaling your soft flesh, you let out a whimper and then a breathy sigh of relief to feel it fully imbedded.

Tell me how it feels, little one... how does your Sir's cock make you feel?

s: It makes me feel full, and intensely aroused, my Sir. Each twitch of your hard cock makes me pulsate with pleasure, my juices coating your shaft as my clit throbs with need... I so want to ride you until I soak your suit with my honey.

D: And that is why I cherish you so much. My cock is yours and your pussy, mine. We know exactly what we do to each other, how we make each other feel. We use each other for, and give pleasure to... us. Come bond with me now. Ride my cock for your sensual delight. Feel me swell deep within you... stretching your walls and soaring to the heights of pleasure. Lose yourself in the feeling. Abandon your thoughts and clear your mind of all intrusion. Ride me... fuck me... soar with me.

s: Oh God... I'm just about swooning. I lean forward and brace myself on your knees, steadying myself as I begin to slide up and down your length. I'm moaning as I begin to fuck you wildly, my hips bucking and gyrating as I feel the heat build within, and my cunt begins to spasm around your cock, thrusting upwards to meet me as I plunge over you... that would have us both floating as we reach that sweet ecstasy.

D: Watching you... feeling you... indulging your needy pussy, makes me adore and want you even more. The way you ride me solely for your pleasure brings out the nurturing animal in me. Go for it! Fuck my cock until you are completely and unabashedly satisfied. My hands roam, grasp, and clutch at your tits. My hips buck and shove at the restraint of your body pinning me down... grinding at my shaft... rubbing against my fuck pole, seeking your release. Your are most beautiful at this very moment my pet. Milk my cock as you fuck me mindlessly to you your own self-gratification.

s: Oh fuck! I really just want to find a quiet place and ride my rabbit with the image of you thrusting inside me playing before my eyes... those caressing hands would be my undoing. I grip your knees hard as my thighs begin to shudder, my head falling forward as my body stiffens and trembles uncontrollably. My gasps and moans are music to your ears as my pulsating pussy grips and clenches around you, I need to feel you spurt your hot seed within me, my Sir.

D: And your need would be my undoing. My hands dig into your hips and you cry out in pain... but I don't hear, for my animal lust has consumed me. Your uncontrolled movements are taking their toll... my cock begins to contract at the base... it swells and time stops... there is one little sputter, then... the pleasure spasms begin to force their payload from my stiff rod. Pulse after pulse, rope after rope of hot cum continue to send waves of ecstasy through my body. I coat your hot, wet walls until we are both slumped back in satisfaction.

s: So fucking hot. I can feel the racing beat of your heart against my back, matching my own rapid rhythm. I take a shaky breath and smile. I tilt my head to the side to meet your lips in a breathless kiss. I'm never happier than in your sated embrace.

DJLit
DJLit
9 Followers