Romeo and Juliet

Story Info
Juliet loses her virginity--but not to Romeo.
2.6k words
3.98
66.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

At the small New England college where I was an English professor for many years, all of the professors were required to coach one extracurricular activity. The one I chose was Drama, since I loved the theatre, enjoyed directing plays, and found that I was pretty good at it. We generally did four plays a school year, or two a semester: one a Shakespeare, one a classic, such as something by Ibsen or Arthur Miller, one a comedy or farce, and one a musical.

I had a great deal of success with our production of "Othello" and have already written about my "enjoyment" of the lovely young blonde student who played the part of Desdemona. So this year, I decided to do "Romeo and Juliet." I thought it naturally would be popular with the students, and who knows, I might get to enjoy the favors of another beautiful student.

About 30 students appeared for the auditions. Twenty of them were girls, as expected, and ten of them were boys, just enough. My requirements were basically three: In addition to being potentially good actors, they had to be dark-haired, since the originals of the story were from Verona, Italy, and Romeo and Juliet had to be very youthful-looking, since the originals had been 16 and 14.

I finally settled on two freshmen for the roles of Romeo and Juliet: Damon, a curly-haired young man who was on the debating team, and Keisha, who had long dark brown hair that hung nearly to her waist. She also had a beautiful slender figure and a sweet innocent smile. I asked both of them to come to my office individually so I could talk to them about their parts. But the one I really wanted to talk to was Keisha. As a freshman, she had just turned 18 but looked more like 16 or even 15.

"Have you ever seen the movie version of 'Romeo and Juliet?'" I asked her.

"No."

"You should see it. The director, Franco Zeferelli, wanted to make the movie sexier and more appealing than the stage play, so he took the second half of the famous balcony scene and put it in Juliet's chamber the next morning. Juliet and Romeo are seen, apparently naked under the covers, in her bed and obviously have spent the night together. After embracing and kissing and caressing Juliet's breast, Romeo walks naked to the window with his back to the audience to look at the sunrise, but Juliet merely sits up in the bed. So she is seen half naked. Do you think you would be able to do that?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied softly. "I acted in plays at high school, but there was never a nude scene."

"But this is college, and you're a young woman now."

"I know. And since my parents live in Idaho, they won't be coming to the production, so I don't have to worry about that. But can you tell me more about the nude scene and how it would work? I don't want to be walking around backstage naked."

"Better than that, I'll show you. Why don't you meet me at the theater after school today around three p.m. No one else will be there, so I'll run through the scene with you, show you how it will work, and you can decide yourself if you can do it."

"Okay. I really DO want the part."

"I know. You would be perfect as Juliet."

One of the things I had learned about the college administration was that even though they frowned on it, they knew that some of the professors would seduce and sleep with their students. But as long as there were no complaints about it from the students or their parents, the administration turned a blind eye to it. So I was free to run the drama department as I saw fit—and I did.

I had unlocked the door to the theatre/auditorium, which was a separate building on the campus, and arranged the stage in a facsimile of Juliet's chamber, with the narrow bed in the foreground and the window Romeo would look through in the background. I didn't know how far Keisha would be willing to go in this scene, but I would soon learn.

She arrived right on time, wearing the usual college garb of jeans and a gray sweatshirt with the name of the college on it. She looked a little uneasy and nervous.

"Relax," I said, "There's no one here but you and me, and if you decide not to do it, that will be that."

"But I WANT to do it."

"Okay, this is an approximation of the bed. The stage will be dark between scenes, so you and Romeo, both wearing bathrobes, can come out here in the dark, take off the bathrobes and stuff them under the bed. Then you can get in the bed, pull the coverlet up, and the lights will fade on. But they will be dim since this is early morning. You will be face up on the side of the bed closest to the audience with the coverlet pulled up, and Romeo will be on this side facing you, with the covers to his waist. You can lie down now if you want to see what it will feel like."

"I don't know what it will REALLY feel like unless I'm naked."

"You want to try it that way?"

"Yes, I might as well find out if I can do it."

"Okay. Let me close the curtain first." I went to the side of the stage and pulled the ropes that closed the red velvet curtain, leaving only the stage lights for illumination. "I'll turn my back while you take your clothes off and get under the coverlet. Let me know when you're ready."

"Okay."

I began to think this was going to be more fun than I had first imagined.

"I'm ready," she said after about five minutes. I turned and saw that she was lying face up on the bed with the coverlet pulled up to her chin. Her clothes were piled neatly on the side of the bed away from the audience.

"Now, you will have to pretend for the time being that I am Romeo, which will really test your acting skills since I'm old enough to be your daddy." I lifted the edge of the coverlet and for a moment had a nice view of her lovely skin—and also saw that she was wearing white cotton panties. I got in the bed beside her. "Romeo will lean over and kiss you," I said, "But I will spare you that indignity from me. Then he will gently push the coverlet down to your waist, and I think you should see what that feels like." So I gently pushed the coverlet down, exposing her small but lovely breasts with their quarter-sized maroon nipples. "You have lovely breasts," I said.

"Thank you," she murmured.

"But what is this?" I snapped the waistband of her panties.

"My underpants. I wanted to keep something on."

"You can't be in a fourteenth century story with twenty-first century underpants," I said. "It would not feel right. Take them off."

"All right." She pushed them down under the coverlet and handed them to me. I leaned over and dropped them on the rest of her clothes.

"But this doesn't seem right with you wearing clothes," she said. "Romeo won't be wearing any clothes, and that's what scares me."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Would you be willing to take off your clothes—so I could see what it's like?"

God, this was going to be better than I thought. "Well, I guess I could do that," I said reluctantly. "Turn the other way."

She did so, and I took off all my clothes, including underpants, and piled them on top of her clothes. Luckily, thanks to my daily workouts at the college gym and a lot of walking, I was in pretty good shape for a 52-year-old and did not have anything to be embarrassed about. I lifted the coverlet, enjoyed a nice view of her naked body, and got in beside her. "Is that better?" I asked.

"I guess so."

Now I could tell she was REALLY nervous. "We may try and get away with Romeo leaning over and kissing your breast...like this," I said as I leaned over and took her nipple in my mouth. She drew in a sharp breath. "And even though the audience won't see anything, it would be natural for Romeo to slip his hand under the coverlet and slide it down," I said, as I slowly did so. I knew this would be the crucial test. My hand reached the soft and silky nest of her pubic hair, and I slid my fingers into her hair. "Is that all right?" I asked softly.

"Yes."

In for a dime, in for a dollar, I thought. I withdrew my hand, licked my middle finger, put my hand back under the coverlet, and gently insert my finger inside her She drew in a sharp breath. "Is that all right?" I asked, feeling her warm wetness.

"Yes.... Juliet was a virgin, wasn't she?"

"Yes."

"Then my playing the role is type casting."

"You're still a virgin?"

"Yes, at the age of eighteen. And it's embarrassing. I come from a very religious family. In high school, I wasn't allowed to date anyone unless I had a chaperon. Some boys here at the college have asked me out, but I don't want to go with them because I don't want them to find out I'm a virgin."

"I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do."

"....There is something you could do. Juliet was not a virgin after that night with Romeo, was she?"

"No. Why?"

"Then that's what I want to happen to me. I don't want to be a virgin after this scene."

"How do you propose to do that?"

"You could take my virginity. I would give it to you for free. I don't want it anymore."

My dream had come true. "And how do you suggest I do that—if I was willing to do that?" The reality was I was MORE than willing to do that.

"You could do it here. Now. What better time? It's the right place, and no one else is around."

"Have you really thought about this?"

"Yes, I thought a LOT about it before coming here. I want to do it with someone who wouldn't brag about it around the campus. And I know you wouldn't."

"Well, that's true enough."

"So would you? Please?"

I ask you, dear reader: What would you do? Right. And that's what I decided to do. Since it was on the stage of a theatre, I knew there was some risk involved. But as Casanova would have said: There is no sexual conquest without some risk. I knew ahead of time that the custodians had left for the day, so it was extremely unlikely that anyone would come in. It was worth the risk.

"All right, then I guess we'd better prepare you." I pulled the coverlet down so that she was lying there completely naked, and I feasted my eyes on her lovely body. "God, you're beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she replied softly.

"First of all, since you're naturally tight, we need to get you lubricated to make it easier for you. Normally that is done with a woman's own juices as she gets sexually aroused. So I'm going to try and get you sexually aroused by performing oral sex on you. Is that all right?"

She nodded.

I took her knees and spread her legs. Then I knelt between them. "And you have to do your part by trying to get aroused, all right?"

She nodded again.

Her maidenhair was short, only about an inch long, and since it was relatively new, it was merely a tuft at the top of her downy nether lips. I bent down and began licking those lips. When she began to softly moan, I pushed my tongue in between them, and she began to moan more audibly. Also, I began to sense that not all of the lubrication was my own.

I enjoyed this action for about fifteen minutes, but finally I knelt up. "And now it's your turn to do the same for me," I said. I scooted up a little until my engorged penis was dangling over her lips.

"I've never done this before," she said.

"Then this is a good time to learn. Just kiss it, lick it, and then take as much as you can of it in you mouth and suck it."

"All right." She took it in both hands, forgot about the kissing and licking, and took about half of it into her mouth. Then she began to choke. "Sorry," she said with a smile.

"That's all right. Try again. Breathe through your nose."

She tried again—and got it this time.

"Swirl your tongue around it," I said. And she did. She was learning fast. It was all I could do to keep from exploding into her mouth, since she was sucking it as hard as she could.

When I couldn't stand any more, I pulled it out. "Your time has arrived," I said. I lifted her narrow hips up about six inches to give me a better angle. "Try to brace yourself up like this," I said, and she did, digging her heels into the mattress so that her hips would remain raised. I pushed the head of my stiff member between her downy lips. Even with her being lubricated, it was not easy. She winced as I pushed it further in and closed her eyes. "It's easier for you if I do it quickly," I said. Feeling myself firmly embedded in her to the depth of about two inches, I grasped her shoulders and plunged myself all the way into her, all the way to the hilt.

"AHHHHH!" she cried loudly. I was glad that I had closed the curtain.

Finally, she opened her eyes. They were wet with tears, but she was smiling. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes, but I don't mind. I'm glad it's over."

But it was not over as far as I was concerned. I slowly pulled my cock halfway out. She had not been kidding about this being her first time. My dick was red with her blood. I smiled back at her. Now that she had learned what cherry-popping was all about, it was time for her to learn what fucking was all about. I slid it back into her. And out. And back again.

I continued fucking her for another ten minutes, with her softly moaning all the time. Finally, I came deep inside her. And I could have sworn that she had an orgasm as well; she seemed a lot wetter. Finally, I withdrew entirely. "I should have said something about this before, but you don't have to worry about getting pregnant," I said. "I had a vasectomy about ten years ago."

"Thanks for telling me. I never thought about that."

"Well, you ought to think about it if you're planning to do any more of this with someone else."

"I will. Thanks."

I looked down again. "I'm going to use the rest room," I said, "You can do the same if you like."

"I will. But what are you going to do about this sheet?" She looked down at the red blotches.

I smiled at her. "I think I'm going to have it framed. I'll call it 'Juliet's Flower'—and see if anyone guesses what that means."

She laughed. "Thank you so much," she said.

"Don't mention it." After all, I thought, anything for the student body. So to speak.

-end-

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers