Ron Ch. 02: The Party Continues

Story Info
Ron has sex with the women.
4.5k words
19.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers

Ron

The large screen TV in Ron's cousin David's house contained the question, "Who would you most like to fuck?" It wanted him to select three of the women present.

Ron looked around at the eight naked women. Many of them were discussing their answers to the question among themselves. Some of the seven other naked guys were also discussing their answers among themselves and with the women.

Ron wasn't listening to any of the discussions. He knew his number one answer, Courtney, and entered that into the app on his cell phone. Courtney was small, very petite and young looking. Ron himself was also young looking and often mistaken for being 13 or 14 despite the fact that he was 19 and about to enter his second year of college.

There was also no doubt about number two. He entered Kate into his phone. Kate was also short and petite with an extremely cute round face framed by loose brown curls. She had a sprinkling of freckles across the nose and half round eyes that seemed to be perpetually smiling.

The app that the group was using at the sex party had assigned guys to remove the girl's' clothes and vice-versa. Everyone had gotten into the habit of sitting with the one whose clothes they had removed and, doing whatever they wanted. Ron had brought Kate and Courtney to orgasm and Kate had sat on his rock hard cock after she removed his underwear. But he wasn't voting for them because of that. He just thought they were both great looking and fun to be with.

The third was a difficult choice.

There was Eva, a spectacular redhead. A Hooter's girl with large, soft breasts. Who wouldn't want to fuck her?

There was Sarah, a cute, short, and well built blond. She had been a cheerleader at David's high school and had helped set up the party. Outgoing and definitely fuckable.

Jennifer was another former cheerleader at David's high school. She was taller with smaller breasts than Sarah and a perfect figure. David, and most of the rest of the male portion of the student body, had wanted to get inside her since her freshman year.

Dahlia, a part Hispanic beauty was sitting next to him. He had just finger fucked her to an orgasm. She was another big breasted Hooters girl.

The other two weren't contenders.

Sally had organized the party and he had spent an entire afternoon and night a couple of days ago fucking her three, four, five, or more times, depending on what you consider fucking. She was plain looking with no figure and no breasts but huge labia and an unbelievably sexual manner about her. A great fuck. But he wanted someone he hadn't fucked before.

Marlene was Sarah's mother. Despite being older she was almost a twin for Sarah and was blatantly sexual when she talked to him. She told him how much she wanted him to be fucking her or complimenting his sexual organs every chance she got. Regardless, he preferred one of the younger girls.

He decided on Eva, "definitely the most fuckable," he thought, checking out the neatly trimmed bush across the room. It's color exactly matched her hair. Dahlia had finished her entry and was playing with his cock as they waited for the results.

The TV was connected to a laptop which was controlling the cell phone apps. It would show the top three for the question on the attached wide screen. There was no hint as to how it used the one, two and three rankings. The display came up,showing Ron to be the number one choice of the women. Up until now, it had never shown actual vote counts. This time was different: next to Ron's name was the unmistakable word, "Unanimously." The woman all joined in a chorus of "Ron, Ron, Ron, ..." Dahlia pushed at him to stand and take a bow. She wagged his stiff cock at them as a tribute to the cheers.

"Why?" he asked her out of astonishment as he sat.

"You gave three women orgasms in front of the group. No other guy did even one. And it didn't hurt that everyone caught you with this nice, long tool embedded in a cunt." She shook the eight inch long organ to emphasize her point.

Dahlia began using his penis like a Popsicle as the TV made a coupling assignment: "Ron and Courtney go to the master bedroom for 10 minutes of whatever you wish."

He wondered whether the assignment might be because Courtney had been the number one among the women as well as his number one choice. And "unanimous" implied he had been her number one. "Gotta go, thanks," he said to Dahlia and followed a smiling Courtney up the stairs admiring her fleshy ass cheeks and the two dimples just above it. He could see two triangular flaps of flesh peeking from the fleshy slit between her legs.

At the top of the stairs she stopped and turned to him, "Which is the master?"

Courtney

"Come on," he replied, putting his arm around her waist and allowing his hand to slip to her butt. He squeezed gently as he guided her into the room., closing the door with his other hand.

Throwing caution to the winds he stepped in front of her and pulled her body to him with both arms. His cock was firmly against the soft skin of her hard abs. He planted a firm kiss on her lips and she responded, opening her mouth slightly and pushing her tongue into his mouth. His cock throbbed with desire and he awkwardly led her to the bed where he wrestled their bodies onto it, not releasing his lock on her lips until he had her underneath him.

She had her hands on his butt, pulling his cock to her body. "You're ready to go," she commented with a smile when he ended the kiss.

"Absolutely! Let's make sure you are." He quickly slid down her body and had his lips at her crotch, his tongue giving her labia and clit a work-over. She had a tiny cherry ornament hanging from a piercing at her clit and he kept flicking it out of the way. A mixture of saliva and vaginal juices dribbled down his chin as she began wriggling side to side. His fingers were inside her vagina, then outside, then inside again as his tongue concentrated exclusively on her clit. Her squirming changed to pelvic thrusts as she did her part to increase the stimulation. She moaned louder and louder finally erupting with a loud squeal as her abdomen and vagina throbbed in orgasm.

"I think you're ready!" Ron said, keeping the presence of mind to grab a condom out of the bowl next to the bed.

Seeing what he had, she grabbed it. "Let me take care of that!" Within seconds the condom was unrolled over his cock and without delay he drove it home, entirely embedding himself in her soaking wet vagina.

"Ooooh!" he exclaimed. He'd never been so ready. Not even with Sally, even though she was the first vagina he had ever penetrated.

"Ooooh! for sure," Courtney agreed. "I love a big cock inside me. Especially when the guy knows what he's doing."

Ron wasn't sure he knew what he was doing but Sally had given him some pointers. He slid in and out slowly and deliberately, moving his hips so the cock pushed hardest against different parts of her vagina with each stroke.

"Sally said you were a virgin until you did her the other day."

"uhh ... Yeah," Ron was concentrating on where his cock was. "I think she DID me."

"You're doing pretty well for someone who was a virgin just the other day. Sally's the only girl you've fucked?"

"Unless you count Dahlia sitting on it a few minutes ago."

"That's not fucking. This is fucking!" Before he knew what had happened she had somehow flipped them over so she was on top and began riding him, wildly and then slowing down.

"Have you fucked many guys?" he gasped out as she slowed her activity.

"I guess so. I've lost count. Over a hundred, probably not two hundred, but who knows." She smiled broadly and re-intensified her bounces.

Early in the evening the app had asked everyone how many sex partners they had. The summary showed three people with over a hundred. Ron had assumed they were all the older guys there, maybe Sarah's MILF of a mom, never imagining that Courtney, who looked like the youngest and most innocent girl, could possibly be one of them.

"So you really like fucking!" Ron said. "Like this!" He had been learning and though it wasn't completed as smoothly as her similar motion, he managed to get back on top. Thanks to its length, his penis remained implanted in her and he resumed his methodical movements.

""Well yes I do," she laughed and made an attempt to roll them over again.

But Ron was prepared and resisted, staying on top until she feinted left and rolled right. Ron recovered halfway through the roll and continued his thrusts with the two of them side by side. They wrestled for control, laughing with each attempt, Ron struggled to keep his cock inside her. The struggles intensified the sexual feelings and Ron could tell he would soon erupt. Not wanting that to happen yet, at least not until the ten minutes were up, he allowed her to win.

What he failed to account for was that once she was on top she began to vigorously pleasure herself on his staff. Within seconds he knew he was going over the edge. "Oh my god!" he screamed, thrusting hard up into her as involuntary contractions sent semen flooding into the condom. "Oh God! Oh! Oh! Oh! ..."

She didn't let up. Laughing all the while she stimulated herself to an orgasm that just increased the shrillness of her laughter as her body and vagina massaged the remaining semen out of him. She rolled off of him, continuing to laugh saying, "You are one great fuck!" Then she pulled off the condom, licked his shrinking penis clean and downed the condom contents. "Delicious too!"

He could only lie there, exhausted, "My God, that was intense"

"Love to do it again," she told him.

He was alert enough to take advantage of the situation. "Want to stay all night? I have the guest room."

She considered and answered, "Not tonight. But Sarah asked me to help clean up tomorrow. You find something fun for us to do after the cleanup and I'll stay and fuck tomorrow night."

He grabbed her and kissed, his penis responding both to her acceptance and the feel of her body. Their cell phones rang simultaneously. Reluctantly he looked at the message, "Time's up, return to living room."

She quickly took a wipe from the table and completed cleaning him up.

The app presented two questions on his phone: "Rate your experience with Courtney, 1-10," and "How much would you like to fuck Courtney again, 1-10." He would discover that the app would ask the same set of questions after every coupling.

Soon after answering "10" to both questions, "Ron and Dahlia use a mattress to fuck with the woman on top for 5 minutes," appeared on his phone and the TV. He saw Dahlia standing by the door to "Fuck Central," the house family room where mattresses covered much of the floor, and walked quickly to her. A glance at the mattresses showed that Courtney was already coupling with Earl missionary style. Her legs were spread widely in the air as Earl's small cock popped in and out.

Dahlia

Dahlia indicated a mattress and Ron lay on his back.

"What am I supposed to do with this poor excuse of a cock?" she asked poking at his limp three inch tube.

"Oh, I climaxed with Courtney. I guess you'll have to get it ready again."

"You guess?" she laughed. "That's going to take some special attention. 69 is called for."

"We're supposed to fuck, 'woman on top'." he protested.

"No way I can ride this noodle. You won't be able to get it in me no matter what position we're in. That app has no eyes or ears. How will it know? for that matter what kind of consequences could it mete out?"

"But!"

"But what?"

"But ... I really wanted to feel what it would be like to fuck all the jewelry." Dahlia had four rings dangling from her labia and a bead at her clit.

"Ha ha ha," Dahlia laughed. "Can't blame you for that. How about we 69 to get rid of this temporary condition, and when you're hard I'll ride you to another eruption?"

"That'll take up more than the 5 minutes."

"Oh, we'll just keep on fucking. Ignore the cell alarm. The App's not God. No reason you can't have full access to the jewelry in any position or activity you want for as long as we want."

Repeating the expression as a mantra, "App's not God, ...", Ron acquiesced. Dahlia was immediately on top of him, her crotch at his face. He got a close-up view of her piercings as she lowered her cunt to his nose and smeared it with her vaginal juices. She rubbed it down to his mouth and allowed his tongue to play with her rings while her tongue played with his penis.

His cock was soon completely ready. She straddled it and her wet cunt easily engulfed it. As she vigorously rode him he was surprised that the rings on her labia made little or no difference. All he felt was the slippery vagina sliding over his penis. He reached up and began tugging on her nipple rings while, involuntarily, his hips thrust his cock harder into her descending wetness.

She let him take over the carnal rhythm and leaned down to give him a kiss. He responded with his tongue and squeezed one hand between them to play with her clitoral ring. He felt a rising orgasm and recalling Sally's instruction jammed himself hard inside her, straining to hold back. He hugged her tightly to him afraid to move lest an ejaculation leave him limp for the next woman.

She began to wriggle herself around on him. His gasped , "no" made her realize why he had stopped. She held still and waited for his breathing to become more regular. Then she moved up and allowed his cock to free itself of her sexual cavity.

"Enjoy yourself, stud?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, yes, I did. You?"

"You're always a good fuck. You sure you don't want me to finish you?" she asked before standing and pulling off his condom in one, smooth motion.

"More women to experience," Ron gasped out in reply.

Returning to "party central" Ron gave Dahlia a 7 for the experience and 8 for wanting to fuck her again. Of course any sex was a 10 and any women rated a 10 to fuck again but he decided he needed to leave space for anyone who was better than she. His phone and the screen showed, "Marlene and Ron go to the guest room for 5 minutes of activity of your choice."

Marlene

Ron wasn't sure what to expect. Sarah's mom was the only woman at the party over 25. She was extremely well built and, in many ways, an older image of her daughter, an inch shorter at 5' 2" and 2 inches larger around in every body measurement except her well shaped breasts which exceeded Sarah's by 4 inches. She had immediately gotten up from the couch when the assignment showed and approached him.

Before the party, Sally and Sarah had convinced him to get naked and show them his underwear. They had invited Marlene up to check out the pair they had selected for him to wear and she had played around a bit with the tip that projected above the waistband. Now she grabbed the shaft, saying, "I finally get this bad boy for myself" and expertly covered it with a condom before proceeding upstairs. She gently held his cock the whole time.

In the bedroom, she sensed his uncertainty about how to approach an older woman, especially the mother of a girl he anticipated fucking. Taking his hand and placing it firmly at her shaven crotch she told him what she wanted. "Give me one of those orgasms you've been handing out so freely."

He obliged, quickly forgetting her age, he held her vulva firmly and moved her onto the bed. He applied himself to pleasuring her. In his explorations he discovered she had the same, small flaps as her daughter. Her vagina seemed less tight and her cervix was round whereas her daughter's had felt more conical. They were on the bed in 69 position and she was slowly giving him a fantastic blow job. He could tell he wouldn't last long and pulled his cock away from her mouth.

Her mouth free she began encouraging him. "God, that's great! Keep that up. More clit, more clit! Oh, that's the spot! You are doing a fabulous job."

She managed to keep up the encouragement as he felt her body tighten in anticipation. Then she exploded in an orgasm that almost threw the two of them off the bed. "Oh! that did it! Shit, Ron, you're fantastic. Fuck YES!" she continued her encouragement as her vagina throbbed. "Don't stop! more clit! keep going!" Her climax went on and on as he frantically rubbed her clit with his thumb and drove his fingers in and out of her.

Then she unexpectedly swung herself on top of him. Orgasms continued to course through her body as she impaled herself on him. She somehow managed to kept her orgasm in play as the long shaft entered her. The banter continued, "God I love your cock inside me! So nice and long. Shit you are one great fuck. I could do this forever. Enjoying yourself?"

He was doing the only thing he could. Holding onto her waist he was thrusting himself into her in time with her bounces. He nodded as she went on, her orgasm dying out. "Oh,yeah, big boy, I can see why you're in demand. You've been doing this a lot. Otherwise you wouldn't be so good at it. Fuck yes! You were lying when you told Sally you were a virgin, I can tell, you're too good at this."

The cell alarms went off signalling the end of the 5 minutes. "You wanna keep it up, stud? You want to come?"

"Hell yes," he thought. "I want to keep it up." But he knew that if he came he would be down for a while. So he said, "I'd love to keep it up, but I want to be hard for more."

She laughed, "Horny for other cunts are you?" She pulled off him. "Well I'm always ready for a good fuck. Just let me know." She smiled and pulled off his condom with a hand tightly around his cock. "Come by the club." Marlene and her daughter were strippers at a nude joint north of the city.

"Rate your experience with Marlene, 1-10," and "How much would you like to fuck Marlene again, 1-10." Two 9's.

Kate

Back downstairs he already had an assignment, "Ron and Kate, 5 minutes in missionary position." The attractive, slim, well proportioned girl was waiting for him. As he approached, she fled into "fuck central" and lay on her back on a mattress, her legs spread wide. The hair of her unshaven pussy was less dense over her vaginal entrance which was slightly open from her sexual excitement. She had fleshy labia and her flaps were spread like butterfly wings. her hard clit glistening through the pubic hair.

Ron couldn't resist touching the soft butterfly and feeling inside. She was soaking wet from sexual activity.

"I know you like feeling me up," Kate had shed her shyness. "But I want that big dick inside. NOW!" She grabbed his shoulders and tugged.

Ron obliged. His cock disappeared inside her tight but slippery pussy with no effort. She might as well have had a tube of "KY" squeezed into her. She sucked in a deep breath, "AHHHHH! That hits the spot."

"I'm having a FUN time," she told him, thrusting her hips up into his. "What about you?"

"Absolutely!" Ron began moving in and out, pumping pussy juices out of her and onto the mattress. He would never have believed a girl could have so much liquid inside.

"Faster and harder," she demanded. She laughed and her breathing became rapid and shallow as he obliged. "I ... never .. realized .. sex ... would be .. this .. much ... FUN!" She squealed the final word and giggled uncontrollably as her vagina rhythmically massaged his cock. Ron was surprised at the comment. Since he reached puberty he'd always expected at least this much from sex. He pumped into her orgasm and she laughed in delight: "AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN!" with each thrust.

He went over the top and made no effort to stop it. He moaned as he grabbed her in a tight hug and kissed her hard. He pushed his cock into her as deeply as possible. It pumped semen into the condom and her vagina helped massage it out. He collapsed onto her slight, warm body just as the cell alarms went off signalling the end of the 5 minutes.

Susie_O
Susie_O
431 Followers
12