Ron Ch. 03: The Party Concludes

Story Info
Kate's evening concludes with an orgy.
5k words
21.5k
13
2

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Who do you want to Fuck?

Only a week ago he had been a virgin and now, here he was, sitting naked on the couch in his cousin David's home as naked women and naked guys sat around or came in, by pairs from the family room. He had fucked every one of the eight women and was sitting between two of them, Jennifer and Sally. They were toying with his cock and discussing what would be next. He was fingering their cunts and had three of them all the way inside Jennifer. He swirled them around her cervix.

David sat alone on the floor opposite. Ron knew he was concerned about the state of the house. The two of them had been alone while their parents were on a cruise. David had agreed to let Sally throw this sex party because she had assured him that her friend Sarah's parents would keep it under control. But now the entire house smelled of semen.

The odor was especially strong in the family room which Sally called "fuck central". The floor was covered with mattresses for couples to perform sexual activities. He had overheard David complaining to Sally that they would never be able to get rid of the smell. She had assured him that she and some of the others would clean the house and the odor would be gone.

David was concerned was even more about the neighbors. As long as the activity stayed inside he had no problem. But then someone noticed the hot tub on the patio and some of the activity had moved there. David had, himself, fucked Sarah and Jennifer in the tub. David was sure some of the neighbors would have noticed and would tell his parents. That was especially likely since several of the women, and even a couple of the guys, were quite enthusiastic in their expressions of pleasure.

Sarah, a cute, well built former cheerleader came down the stairs with her father. She was laughing and giggling as he whispered something to her. The wide screen TV had been moved to the living room where it showed the sexual activities that were taking place. The only line on the screen said "Sarah and Jerry do whatever you desire in the master bedroom." The line had been blinking for several minutes and Ron knew that meant their allotted time was up.

As the two of them came downstairs they each typed briefly into their cell phones. After every sexual activity the app that they were using to assign pairings and suggest activities asked two questions: "How was the experience," and "How much would you like to have sex with this person again?" As soon as Sarah and her father finished, the screen went blank.

The screen and everyone's cellphones now showed the question, "Who would you most like to fuck?" Ron knew this question was asked after he had a chance with every one of the women. He assumed the app did every pairing, probably in a random order, and then asked the question. The app allowed him to pick the top three. He considered the eight women and his experience with each,

Sally was a skinny plain girl of 18 with no breasts, a large nose and huge labia. Overwhelming her plain appearance was an obvious sexuality. He had had almost continuous sex with her for an afternoon and evening a week ago. David had asked her to come over to relieve Ron of his virginity and show him how to have sex. She had done that with vigor and skill. After learning that David's parents were gone for two weeks she had convinced him to have this party. She had done most of the work setting it up. David considered, besides the many times a week ago he had done her doggy style, they had stimulated each other orally and spent time mostly talking about the evening in the guest room. His cock had been inside her during the entire discussion but he remembered the discussion more than the fucking.

Sarah was Sally's friend and physically almost her exact opposite. Cute, with a small nose, large breasts, an hourglass figure and a clamshell cunt she was enthusiastic about sex and had helped Sally set up for the party. He had done her orally, doggy style and she had sat on him in the hot tub. She and Sally had insisted on picking out his underwear before the party and she had a relaxing style that had not just eliminated any embarrassment over her seeing him naked but made him want her to see his cock.

Marlene was Sarah's mother. She was an older version of Sarah though maybe it was fairer to say Sarah was a copy of her mother. The same face, just more mature. the same figure, the same clamshell cunt, slightly larger breasts. Even more than her daughter she had a way of making him feel comfortable with her. Once she started talking he wasn't aware of any age difference and wanted nothing more than to fuck her. That was mostly because she gave him the impression there was nothing more she wanted. His cock had been hard before but it became rock solid just thinking of the mother- daughter pair.

He looked over at Jennifer. She had the most beautiful face of any of the women here. Oval with a narrow nose, small mouth bright eyes and long, jet black hair. a slim but perfect figure, not as large at the breast and hips as Sarah but with a narrower waist. She'd be on any guy's "want to fuck" list.

But overall, Eva was,in his opinion, the most beautiful woman present. Her face may not have been as as fabulous as Jennifer's but was still a "ten" and was framed by wavy red hair which was matched by a tuft of red hair at her crotch. She was a Hooter's girl and had the expected large breasts, wide hips and slender waist.

Dahlia was another Hooter's girl with a Latina look and the requisite fabulous figure. She had piercings in her nipples, navel, clit hood and several rings in her labia. Dahlia was one of three women he had finger fucked to orgasm while the app was instructing people to remove each others clothes (the others were Kate and Courtney). He found her fascinating but didn't consider her one of the top three to fuck.

That was not the case with Courtney. He had fallen for her as soon as she came in the door. Like him she was much younger looking than her years and emphasized it in her dress and behavior. She had worn My Little Pony clothes, including her underwear. Despite her innocent appearance she had told Ron that she had had over 100 sexual partners and Sally had told him the youthful look was put on to attract guys. Despite that, she was very attractive and thinking of her sent thrills into Ron's cock. Small but well built with perky little tits, she had a piercing with cherry hanging at her clit and she flouted it as if it were proof of her long gone virginity. She was definitely a fun fuck and seemed to enjoy the activity immensely. God, he wanted her again, despite already having three chances to fuck her this evening.

And then there was Kate. Short and petite with a round extremely cute face with a a sprinkling of freckles and framed by loose brown curls. She had half round eyes that seemed to be perpetually smiling She had small, perfectly shaped breasts and a slim waist. She had been shy at first and had little sexual experience but had opened up at the party. She had even lap fucked Ron while they were waiting for people to be undressed. What a pleasure she was to fuck. She smiled and giggled and and laughed pleasantly showing complete enjoyment all the while.

His reverie was interrupted. "What do you think Ron? RON!" Sally was talking to him.

"Huh?"

"Ron, be alive! What do you think? Whose number one for you?"

"Number one?"

"Jenifer and I were discussing which guy would be number one for each of us."

Jennifer added, "We decided on you and Sarah's dad. I picked you first and Sarah's Dad second. Sally picked Sarah's dad first even though she's fucked him plenty."

"I've fucked Ron here plenty too," Sally defended herself. "You're still number two, Ron. It was really a tie."

"You've both got great cocks," Jenifer explained.

"And testicles." Sally emphasized by gently squeezing Ron's pendulous balls.

"And you both know how to use them," Jennifer added. "So, who's you're number one? Courtney? I know you're sweet on her."

Sally corrected, "No, Kate,she's more your style. I've caught you looking at her. Even while fucking me. Courtney's too much of a player."

"So?" Jennifer prodded.

"Kate, I guess," Ron said. Then, "No KATE! DEFINITELY!"

"Who's number two?" Jennifer said, "Me?"

"Eva's a great choice," Sally suggested.

"I'm better." Jennifer stood in front of him, legs spread and spread her pussy to reveal her clit. And I know you like my vagina. You've had your fingers inside it since I sat down. And then Sally for number three."

"H's already fucked the bejeezus out of me. He'll want newer cunt." Sally told her. "If Jennifer's two then Eva for number three."

"Sure, Jennifer second and Eva third," Ron conceded, knowing both were great choices. But he actually put Sarah second and her mom third.

"You guys have it easy," Jennifer complained. "All the women here are great lookers."

"The guys are all good fuckers," Sally mentioned.

"But after you and Sarah's dad it's slim pickin's. No good third choice." then Jennifer concluded by saying, "I'm going for Wayne. I like the older guys." Wayne was one of two older men who had been invited by Sarah's father.

"There's Earl," Sally suggested with a laugh. "Bet you haven't had much sex with him." Earl was the second older man and had spent most of the time asleep.

"Yeah, he's been out of it since Kate drained him." Jennifer acknowledged. "I want some staying power and Earl has such a tiny penis."

"Maybe he's good with it," Sally defended him. "You could pick him 'cuz you want to try it out."

"No way to know. I'm going with Wayne. Who's your third?"

"David, I guess. He needs a decent fuck."

"What do you mean? He's being kind of a prick."

"He's concerned that his parents will find out about the party. I had assured him everything would be OK. He's really a nice guy and good with his appendages ."

"Go ahead with your pity pick," Jennifer said. "Why don't you just pick him number one.

Shortly after, the TV showed the top three results from the poll. In all the previous pools Ron had been number one but this time he dropped to second behind Jerry, Sarah's father.

"Sorry about that," Sally told him. "You're still number one with me."

"I'm sorry too," Jennifer said. "If I'd picked you number one things might be different."

"And maybe they wouldn't," Ron told them. He was a bit disappointed but shrugged it off, "Doesn't bother me anyway."

The girls were ranked, in order, Eva, Kate and Jennifer.

Next came the pairings. This time there was a difference. Before there was always a time limit of five minutes for each activity and ten for couples assigned to the master bedroom. But now, the first assignment read, "Jerry and Eva use the master bedroom for any activity you want for as long as you wish."

Then Ron read, to his delight, "Kate and Ron use the guest bedroom for any activity you want for as long as you wish." He noticed that his cell phone contained the additional instruction, "Have a good night."

As he got up to get with Kate, Jennifer said, "I hope we can get together sometime later."

"Maybe," he said, realizing that he would be heading back to Idaho in a week.

"I guess this is the end of the party," he said to Kate as he met her at the bottom of the stairs. "I'm glad I get to spend it with you."

"I'm glad to be with you. You were my number one choice," she told him.

"You were mine too, Can you spend the night?" He asked boldly.

"Sure, why not."

He looked back to see the next two assignments: "Wayne and Jennifer, use a mattress for any activity you want for as long as you wish." and "Sarah and Jason use a mattress for any activity you want for as long as you wish."

Ron and Kate

Ron was thankful that Kate took charge in the master bedroom. He had no idea how to proceed. Should he just start fucking her? Should he say something like "Let's fuck!" Maybe begin fingering her or eating her out or having her give him a blowjob.

"Can we just cuddle a bit?" was what she said.

Ron was fine with that and her idea of "cuddling"was to have Ron behind her with his arms around her as they lay on their side. She wiggled her butt until Ron's cock fit firmly in her butt crack and she made sure he had one hand at her crotch and the other at her breasts. She told him, "not now," when his fingers crept into her vagina. He satisfied himself with stroking her soft pubic hair. For the first time he understood the meaning of "pussy."

"Oh my God, that was so much fun," she exclaimed as they settled into position. "Don't you think so?"

"Yeah," Ron agreed, not sure what more to say.

"I'm so happy Sally invited me. You know I hardly know her. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you know Sally very well?"

"I only met her last week but we fucked a lot. I guess not really."

"You just met her and fucked a lot? REALLY?"

Ron told her abut how he and David were sort of house sitting while their parents were on a cruise and how David had called Sally to show him how to fuck.

"You were a virgin?" she exclaimed. "That's so rich. A virgin until just a week ago and now you're in the middle of this?"

Ron got defensive, "You weren't exactly a sex maniac yourself."

"You don't need to be so snippy. Think about it. Aren't you amazed and amused about it."

"I'm sorry. I'm kinda used to being teased. But it is amazing. I'm still astonished when I think about it."

"I'm not teasing you, just laughing in joy at the circumstances." She put her hand over his hand at her crotch and pressed two of his fingers into her vaginal entrance.

His cock hardened against her back. He took the hint and began stroking in and out. None of the others at the party were anywhere near as wet. She was positioned so that he couldn't help but rub her clit as he moved his fingers. He inserted a third and concentrated on her obvious G spot.

"Oh, Ron, ... you're such ... an expert," she told him with shallow breaths. "I don't ... think ... you were ... a virgin.. 'til a... week ago." She moved onto her back and turned her face to him.

He knew what she wanted and brought his mouth to hers. As his tongue entered, her hand grasped his rock hard cock and squeezed hard.In an involuntary motion of mutual passion, he rolled on top of her. She spread her legs without thinking and guided his bare cock to its target. The soaking wet vagina admitted the shaft with no effort.

"Ohh,!" she gasped in pleasure and giggled. "Don't move! Stay there!" she was luxuriating in the feeling of being filled and his testicles lying against her butt. She pushed her hips up to get maximum penetration. "This is so much fun!" she said with a lilting laugh and a wiggle of her hips.

Her hips swung back and forth, gaining speed and amplitude until she swung the two of them over and was sitting on top. She laughed loudly and pulled his hands to her breasts. he massaged them and squeezed her hard nipples as she rode his cock, pussy juice streamed out of her and over his hips. Then she leaned down and kissed him, trapping his hands between her breasts and his body. Her tongue explored every millimeter of his mouth.

He managed to free his hands and, grasping her slim waist, took over thrusting repeatedly in and out. She was forced to release the kiss to release a loud, gasping laugh. She laughed and laughed, rocking sideways to and fro on his thrusting rod. He grabbed a pillow with one hand, positioned it at the small over back and took advantage of an especially vigorous rock to flip her under him. She laughed all the louder between gasps of pleasure as he drove all the harder and more rapidly into her soaking wet slit.

Her body tightened and she came with a vibrating succession of loud giggles. Her vagina squeezed and released his excited cock and he exploded into her, grunting and gasping, involuntarily pushing hard inside. "Oh my God!"

She continued laughing, managing to say, "Like I said, FUN! WOW! FUN, FUN, FUN! Let's do that again." She reached down to catch some of his semen dripping out of her pussy. "Look, you've made a gooey mess inside me," she told him. "Tastes good though," she added after licking her palm. She gently encouraged his head to her crotch. "Try it," she laughed again.

He honored her request and began cleaning her up with his mouth and tongue. Vaginal juices continued to flow and combined with his semen to make a sexual soup with an interesting combination of flavors. Meanwhile she sucked his cock clean and emptied it of its remaining load.

Until she pushed his head to her pussy he hadn't thought about wearing a condom. He mentioned it, "I didn't have a condom on."

She was nonchalant, almost as if she had intended it. "You're cock is so much warmer inside without one, Much more fun. I loved it. I love your juice being squeezed inside too. Isn't it fun the way it pours out."

"Much more tasty than that rubbery flavor from inside a condom," She added, giving the impression that she drank sperm out of condoms on a regular basis.

"Awww! you're shrinking and soft," she observed in disappointment.

"I'm wiped out," Ron told her. "Need to rest." He collapsed back on a pillow. "Maybe again, tomorrow."

He fell asleep soon after and Kate slipped off the bed and went downstairs where she found a full fledged orgy in progress. Couples, and triples were actively performing sexual activities and changing partners on the mattresses which had been grouped together in the middle of the floor. Kate jumped right in, impaling herself on the first available hard cock, oblivious to its owner.

Kate Does them All

The cock just happened to belong to David who had his face in Eva's crotch, his tongue lapping up the slightly sour juices from her pussy as she wriggled in pre-orgasmic delight. Kate could only see Eva's butt covering his face and feel his average sized cock as she slid herself down over it. She giggled softly, concentrating on the way it filled her as she sat and then left an empty feeling as she rose. Her vagina was so stimulated and aroused that it was fully open and receptive. She could pull all the way off and then as she sat, the cock naturally and easily slid back in.

Despite the receptive and easy entry, David felt the interior tightness of the warm, lubricated cavity as she sat. He paused briefly in his oral activity and then resumed as he realized that the wonderful sensation engulfing and stroking his cock would continue with no effort on his part.

A large penis with equally large testicles presented itself to Kate's face, rubbing gently on her nose and lips. "Jerry Malone," she realized and after giving it a couple of licks sucked the first few inches of the rod into her mouth. The condom he wore had the salty flavor of a vagina. He thrust in and out as she grabbed the balls for support.

"Oww! Careful sweetheart, those are sensitive," Jerry pleaded. He placed his hand at her head to keep her from falling, and she relaxed her grasp, but continued to play gently with the pendulous sack and its content.

"Not fair that you get two cocks and I've none." It was Marlene Malone.

Kate knew what she wanted and moved off David, "Here take this one." She nudged Jerry into a small space on the Mattress between David and Jennifer who was being fiercely fucked by Sidney. Positioning Jerry's hardened staff she sat on it, engulfing all nine inches. "OOHH! oooo!" There was a slight pain as it stabbed inside. Pulling up and then sitting again the pain lessened and was gone on her next downward movement, only the wonderful sensation of being overly filled remained. She stayed down, rubbing her clit on his pubic hair. "God, I've really wanted to do you right all evening," she told him, lying on him, rubbing her tits in his chest hair and giving him a wet kiss penetrating his mouth with her tongue. She masturbated on him, rocking her hips up and down, her clit sliding along the shaft.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12