Ron Ch. 06: With Courtney and Jenni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

He admitted it and wondered why he hadn't just said so before. Both his parents were elated. They had long been concerned about his social isolation. Now began questions related to the girl. He told them as much as he could about Kate and said noting about the others but that didn't really satisfy them since his knowledge was mostly about her sexual performance, not the sort of thing you discuss with your parents. When asked about how they met, he made sure they were out of earshot of his aunt and uncle and, getting a promise of secrecy, told them David had had a small party with some of his friends. When she was told, his mom said she didn't think her sister would mind a small get together. Especially if it was quiet and well behaved. Ron wasn't sure the wild sex was exactly quiet or well behaved. He simply told them David was concerned and asked her to keep her promise.

His aunt and uncle didn't express the slightest concern or reluctance about his staying with them. He had always been jealous of his cousin David because his parents always used him as an example. What he didn't know is that his aunt and uncle used him as an example to motivate David.

Later, his father got him alone and asked, "Ron, are you having sex with Kate?"

Ron sensed that his father wasn't being accusing and admitted that he was. His father expressed the concern that she not get pregnant and asked if she had been previously sexually active. Ron assured him that she was on the pill, though he only had guessed that from her free and easy attitude toward condom use. He also said he was quite sure she had only limited sexual experience.

"Ron, you should still use protection. And, even though you're involved with Kate right now, You might get involved with others later. Be sure you're not getting any girls pregnant and that you are protecting yourself from disease.

Something about Ron's response raise his father's suspicions. "You've had sex with other girls too, haven't you?"

Ron admitted that he had and was surprised when his father said, "Good for you! Get in the experience while you can. But that means you need to be extra specially careful." Then he whispered, "Don't get too involved with any of them. You want to be absolutely sure before you tie yourself to one." There was a sadness that made Ron worry that his father was speaking from personal experience.

That evening his mother came into the bedroom, almost like she was going to tuck him in. "Your aunt Ruth says you can stay with them."

Then she shifted to another subject. "You dad told me that you and Kate are having sex."

Ron simply stared wide eyed, making no response.

"I'm not thrilled about that but if you're doing it, there's not much I can do to stop it. But I did talk to Ruthie [as she called her younger sister] about it. She doesn't want you bringing any girls into your room or having relations with them when Matthew or Kimberly can see or hear you. Anyway, I wanted a place where you could safely and comfortably have sex if you're going to. She said that you could use the basement storage room to stay in. You need to straighten it up. It's actually intended to be a guest space but Ruth and Dave just started sticking stuff down there. You can go right down from the back door and there's a bathroom down there too. You can use any of the furniture you find in the mess. Ruthie thinks there's a hide-a-bed but knows there's a futon. Dave and Dave Junior will help you. Dave and Ruthie will decide what can be discarded. Ruthie says they've been wanting to clean it out for years. Cleaning it out will 'pay' for your room and board."

Ron found David writing in his journal. "I've got something for you to put in there. Your parents are letting me stay."

Ron explained about the basement and then asked, "What are you writing?"

"About the party," David replied. "Trying to decide how much detail."

"Just say you fucked 'em all. Then when you fuck 'em individually you can get into detail."

"I'm leaving for school in a week. Not much time."

"You can write at school, and you'll be back." Then he added, sarcastically, "I bet there are women at State. For now, maybe I'll call Eva. She might know another Hooters girl to bring over for you."

David thought he'd like Eva and maybe the other girl should be for Ron. "We can share?" he proposed.

"We will share."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12