Ron Cums to Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RING!!RING!! Ron hesitated and then went to the phone and picked it up.

"Do you think we are dumb? You are one dumb ass motherfucker. We are watching your every move. Go shoot the rest of that shit into her, but this time shoot it directly into her neck and no more tricks!"

Ron looked around the room. They were watching! He went back into the bathroom and picked up the syringe. He walked over to Lisa, moved her blonde hair to the side, noticing strands of cum in it, and injected the entire contents of the syringe into his wife's neck. He knew he had fucked up. It would now get to her brain even faster.

"Did you like being a slut and fucking my friends I sent over?" He was now going to follow their instructions to the letter.

"Yes... Don't get mad baby."

He stripped as they had instructed and untied her. She flung herself at him to hug him. Her cum glazed body slid over his. He led her to the desk and sat down in the chair, pulling her into his lap facing the computer just like they had instructed. He noticed a camera was rolling still facing them next to the computer chair. Cum was oozing out her ass and pussy and coating his cock. He hit play and the video started. He watched as four black guys entered their bedroom. He could see Lisa in the background showering. They set up cameras on tripods around the room, and then they all undressed. He watched as three of them entered the bathroom, the fourth obviously videoing it, and pulled Lisa out of the shower. Two of the muscular black men held her arms and one her feet as they carried her to the bed, her arms and legs flailing the entire way.

He slid his hands up to Lisa's glaze coated tits."What are they doing to you baby?" he pinched her nipples lightly.

"They are about to fuck me baby... Don't get mad."

"Yeah? All four of them?"

"Yes."

Ron watched as Lisa laid on the bed, her arms being held down by two men and the third holding her legs apart as he licked her shaved little pussy. She was bucking and trying to resist. Each time she thrust up off the bed, it caused her pussy to push against his lashing tongue. Soon she was not resisting, but instead appeared to be enjoying it, her hips now grinding with pleasure across her intruders lips.

As Lisa and Ron watched the video together, she could feel his dick swelling beneath her. He lifted her up and slid his engorged cock effortlessly into her gaping wet hole.

Lisa giggled and started twirling her tight firm ass around in circles on Ron's cock."Everyone wants to fuck me today; first them and now you. Are you going to fuck me all over the house like they did?"

He could not help but to be turned on as he watched her struggle to resist them, her efforts futile. Soon he was watching her being carried from room to room and being fucked in every hole. When one guy would cum another would take his place. She was being used as their fuck toy. Ron came within minutes but knew he could not get up until the video was over. His dick grew hard again almost instantly.

"They are about to carry me around the house on their cocks, fucking my pussy and ass at the same time." Giggling now, Lisa went on."They said I felt like a virgin. They made me talk dirty to them. Listen to me! Oh my God, I was having to say such nasty, slutty stuff. They made me an Oreo!!"

The video lasted over an hour and he fucked Lisa the entire time.

Lisa was slowly grinding her pussy up and down on him. The drugs fully kicking in. She reached her hand down between her legs and felt Ron's balls were tight and full. She watched as he slid in and out of her freshly fucked pussy.

He watched the computer as they bent Lisa over the arm of their white sofa and handed her the phone. He watched as one guy rubbed his large black cock over her face as she spoke to him on the other end of the phone."Ron."

Ron almost came instantly. He was now seeing what had been happening while he spoke to her on the phone at the dealership. He watched as Lisa pushed her ass back into the air and slowly allowed the huge black spear of a cock to sink into her teenage asshole."Ron, don't hang up!" she said in an anxious voice."Ron... he has his dick up my ass..."

Lisa's speech was slurred."God, their dicks were big... So fucking big. Fucking huge ass cocks. They had horse cocks baby. Big fucking horse cocks I tell you. God they fucked me sooooo hard... Ohhhhhhh..." Her young snatch was tightening around Ron's cock. Lisa exploded for what must have been the twentieth time that day, but this time onto her husband's cock.

Her thrust were faster and harder. She leaned back and started kissing Ron, her tongue darting in and over his mouth and lips. She was pinching her own nipples now. She was fucking like a true slut, like a rabbit in heat. Her shaved young pussy grinding onto his cock as they watched her being made to cum over and over again on the computer in front of them. Each of the four men had their turn putting their black members in her mouth, pussy and ass. As one would cum another would replace him. They took turns manning the cameras, providing a few minutes for each to regain their erections. Lisa was mumbling and slurring as Ron watched her eagerly taking their cocks, and then the video ended.

Ron pushed her down between his legs."Good girl... My little slutty wife managed to fuck four black studs today while I worked hard at work." He grabbed her cum matted hair and drove his cock down her throat as hard as he could."You naughty little girl, you were sucking and fucking them like the cock hungry little whore I always knew you were." He then slapped his dick across her face. He was pissed. The fucking slut had done it again. She enjoyed fucking them.

He now felt weird. He was mad, yet he enjoyed her fucking them also. What had gotten into him?

He then grabbed the note off the desk he had been reading giving him further instructions, folded it up and dropped it into the box for the tripod before loading the cameras and tripods into their boxes. He ejected the DVD from the computer and placed it in the top of the box. Together they got dressed and walked outside carrying the boxes, and set them at the curb, then turned and went back inside. A black Cutlass eased up to the curb and a tall black man got out and retrieved the boxes loading them into the trunk. He looked back towards the house and then got back into the backseat of the car and they watched the car drive slowly off, the taillights disappearing around the curve.

Back inside, Ron pulled all of the sheets off the bed and flipped the mattress. As Lisa showered, he inspected the syringe. What the fuck was this stuff he had injected into his wife? There were four guys now? What was going to happen with the tape? What was next? Why did they give her the drug after they were done and not before they started? There were so many questions.

The shower cut off and Lisa staggered out. She was hardly able to walk she was so fucked up. Her eyes were barely open. She walked into the bedroom and climbed up onto the freshly turned mattress. She stretched her arms out, pushing her tits into the mattress and ass up high in the air.

"Who's next? Come on guys, give it to me. Don't tease me... Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Ron looked on in amazement. His little wife was stoned out of her mind with her ass in the air begging for more black cock. He leaned over and kissed her ass. She was all washed up and clean now and smelled of Victoria Secret's Love Spell. The fresh scent of her bath gel and shampoo combined with her ass and shaved pussy sticking up into the air was enough to drive a grown man wild. Add in her stoned voice begging for cock about sent him over the edge. Her clean pussy and asshole were oozing cum out slowly. She purred and he couldn't resist. He slowly slid his index and middle fingers into her well lubed pussy and ass and slowly finger fucked her. She purred more pushing her ass back to meet his fingers and then passed out on the bed.

Ron laid down to sleep with thoughts swirling around his head. He had to find the answers, but how?

12