Rondi's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

******

Cody opened the hotel room with his key card. It was a big shock to him and to Jason who was in their room.

"You," said Cody as he came face to face with his nemesis.

"Behave yourself, dear. "I invited him up here." Rondi had moved herself between the two men.

Cody sputtered, "what!"

I have some unfinished business with young Jason, here, don't I Jason?'

She continued. "You see you only thought I was fucking this beach bum bartender. You didn't try to stop it then and you will NOT try to stop anything now. Understand?"

"Yes Rondi.."

"See how easy that was to admit? And, yes I will fuck him. Jason care to join me on the sofa?"

Jason was uneasy at first. He settled in on the sofa next to the woman who had befuddled him all week. It could be a set-up at his expense. But soon the two were in a serious make out session. He was pleased to discover that she was naked under her sexy black dress. His hand had made its way under the hem and straight to her now shaved pussy. In response, she reached for the front of his shorts and found a large cock.

Cody stayed out of the way of the two lovers.

Soon the little black dress was on the floor. Jason easily lifted Rondi up and gently placed her on the king sized bed. Cody knew this was his last chance to step in to put a stop to this. He stayed rooted to the floor unwilling to move.

Before joining the now naked wife and mother, Jason pulled off his shirt and then he worked to get his shorts over his hard cock. As he did, Cody let out a quiet gasp. Emboldened, Jason couldn't help taunting the now hapless husband.

"What's the matter? Never seen one that big?"

Rondi chastised him immediately. "Don't worry about him, pay attention to me."

"Sure, hot stuff. Let's see now, weren't we here before? But that's right, you don't remember — too many 'cervesas!"

"Enough about that, let's make some new memories!"

Cody watched as the scene he had imagined became reality right in front of him. Jason climbed onto the bed and positioned his large member at the entrance to his wife's pussy. He could not have stopped the inevitable if he wanted to. At that moment he realized he didn't want to stop it.

Rondi yelped as the cock slowly entered her. It was only the second to occupy her married pussy. It felt good.

Jason tried to take it slow, but he had wanted this for so long. Once the head of his dick was safely in, he plunged the rest of the way. He soon got into a rhythm, fucking her tight cunt. Her legs danced in the air, the black heels jerking with each powerful thrust.

Jason was enjoying his long awaited conquest of the hot wife. She said she had never done this before. He wasn't sure he believed that. Having her husband watch made it better somehow, almost as if he were starring in a porn movie. His 'co-star' was playing her part, writhing under him, making unintelligible grunting noises.

She was finally able to say something. "Oh yes, cum in me with that big dick!"

Cody cringed at that. She was on the pill, but he had assumed she would have him pull out. Too late to discuss that now.

Rondi orgasmed as she felt the first spurt of strange cum from Jason's cock. Now that it was over, she tried to find some remorse in her heart. After all she had just risked everything. Her husband's acquiescence was a sign that they were good.

Jason, not wanting to overstay his welcome, quickly dressed and left the couple alone. They had a lot to talk about.

*****

Cody slowly awoke from a nap on the plane back home to Denver. Rondi, obviously excited about something, was gently shaking him.

"What."

"Your Mom still has the kids tonight and we don't have anything to do tomorrow, right?"

"Right"

"I have been talking to the guy next to me in the window seat. His name is Raul and he's a Mexican businessman."

"So?"

"So he is staying at the Hyatt a wants to know if we can meet him there tonight. Please?"

Cody just smiled ever so slightly and gave a nod. He could get used to this cuckold thing, after all.

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers
12