Roni's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roni's loving female instincts sensed the sudden urgency of his situation. She dropped to her knees, quickly tugged the loose leg of his swimsuit upward, freeing his rigid manhood from the confines of the suit. She knew she didn't have a moment to waste admiring the throbbing vision of swollen masculinity encircled in her long slender fingers when she heard the deep guttural growl forcing its way up from his lungs.

She slipped her lips around the enlarged head and sucked it deep into her mouth. Her hot tongue pranced up and down the expanded vain on its underside and swirled around its large head several times. She pulled back momentarily, allowing it to nearly escape the torture of her mouth, but just as quickly, slipped it deeper into her mouth. She almost gagged as it pressed into her throat. She fought the urge, the reflex, and pushed her mouth farther down its length. She leaned forward a little to better align her throat with the angle of his entry. Passed the reflex to gag, she slid him deeper into her throat. Her lips reached the base of his large manhood. She felt its inflamed head deep in her virgin throat. This was where she wanted it to happen. She was giving him something she had never given to another man, her throat.

His body went as rigid as a statue. He grabbed her head and held himself deep in her throat. His body began to shake violently. She braced herself for what was to come.

"Oh… my… God!" his quivering voice rumbled as his first surge exploded deep in Roni's waiting throat. Powerful muscles in her throat constricted tightly around his raging manhood as she involuntarily swallowed, sending sensations back into his erupting loins he had never even dreamed of. He immediately repaid this with a second, third, fourth, and fifth surge deep in her throat. Her hungry throat involuntarily constricted tighter with each surge to swallow what he was pumping down her throat. Each strengthening constriction caused another, more powerful, surge to blast from him.

The rigidness slowly waned from his body; everywhere except from his still pulsing manhood buried so deep in Roni's tight throat. His knees became weak. His body trembled, nearing exhaustion. Gradually, his knees gave out and he sank slowly to the beach towel on the deck. She held him tight to her by his taunt buns as he sank, keeping him deep in her throat.

As his pulses gradually began to wane in strength and frequency, she pulled away little by little until his manhood was out of her throat and back into her mouth. Because he had came so deep in her throat, she didn't get to taste his juices and she desperately wanted to.

Once the still swollen head of his young manhood withdrew from her throat, she slid her tongue gently along the underside of it and was rewarded with several quick, strong spurts against her tongue. She moaned at the combined sweet and salty taste of his hot juice sliding over her tongue. The vibration of her moan quickly excited his nearly spent manhood and it gave her more. Another moan was followed by another pulse. She swallowed and was treated to one last small pulse that dribbled a final hint of his juice on her tongue for her to savor. She didn't swallow it until she had allowed his limp member to slip from between her lips.

Chad leaned back against the front window of the cabin, still sitting on his knees. He had no strength left. She had completely drained him of everything.

Finally, he looked up into her smiling face as she swallowed that last little taste of him. "That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced," he tried to speak.

"You seemed to enjoy it," she spoke softly.

"Enjoy, is definitely the wrong word," he replied.

"Good. I liked it too," she said. "Why don't you just relax there for a few minutes before you try to stand up. You look tired."

"No, you just turned all my bones to jelly," he smiled.

"Relax a moment," she said. "Then we can go swimming and rinse all this oil off of me."

"I can't relax, I think I've broken both my legs," he said, looking down at his legs folded up underneath him.

Roni helped him straighten out his legs and replace everything that belonged back inside his swimsuit. He just sat there, leaning against the cabin, spent and exhausted.

She sat in front of him, still on her knees, still naked, just looking at him. Finally, she crawled up over him and sat straddling his legs. She leaned forward and gently kissed his lips. "Are you upset with me?" she whispered.

"Upset with you? Are you crazy?" he asked. "Should I be?"

"I thought maybe you might be upset about your father. I mean, I am married to him," she said, her expression serious.

"What's that got to do with me being upset with you?"

"I want you to know that I've never cheated on him before," she said, her head hung down.

"That's cool. I believe you," he replied.

"Well, I haven't. I guess I just got carried away with the nearness of such a handsome young man as you," she said. "And your strong hands felt so wonderful when you were putting the oil on me. It's been a long time since anyone other than your dad has shown an interest in me. Like I said, 'I guess I got carried away'."

"Roni, I can't believe no men have made advances at you," Chad said. "You're still a very attractive lady. Attractive hell, you're gorgeous."

"Well, thank you kind sir. That means a lot coming from you," she blushed a little. "I just wanted to apologize for taking advantage of you."

"Hey, wait a second, who took advantage of who?" he laughed. "I thought I was the one in the wrong. And please don't try to apologize. It'll make me feel like nothing like that will ever happen between us again."

"Do you want it to?" she asked.

"Of course I do," he replied. "I don't know just how to tell you this, but I think I love you."

Roni giggled. "Of course you do, I'm your stepmother."

"I don't mean that way. You know what I mean," he mumbled.

"I think that's just a young man's lust," she smiled.

"I ain't sure what it is, but I like it," he smiled back.

"So do I. Are you ready for that swim now?" she asked, slipping off of his lap. "It's getting late and I've got to fix us something to eat, but I've got to get rid of this oil first."

"You know something, Lady? You're downright sexy standing there like that, in the nude, I mean."

"Thank you again, you big flirt. I hope you don't talk to the other girls like that," she teased.

"No, just you," he replied, taking the hand she had extended to help him up.

"Yeah, I bet," she smiled.

"Let's go for that swim," he said as he gave her a light smack on her naked behind. "Give me a minute to drop the anchor. I wouldn't want the boat leaving without us."

After he dropped the anchor overboard, he picked up both parts of her bikini, carried them to the aft deck and placed them where he could get to them quickly if another boat was to appear too close. He slipped his swimsuit off, took Roni's delicate hand and they dove into the cool water, hand in hand.

Roni and Chad played in the cool water of the Atlantic, splashing around and wrestling like a couple of children. Roni felt like a schoolgirl in love again. Chad felt like a lucky man who had just found the love of his life. She wasn't like the other girls he'd been with; they had been just that; girls. But Roni was a woman; a woman who knew what she wanted and went after it.

Chad clung to the small ladder, for climbing back onto the large boat, with one hand while his other arm held onto Roni's slim waist. Roni's arms slipped around his muscular shoulders. What was supposed to have been a quick I-love-you kiss turned into a hotly passionate kiss, nearly as deep as the ocean in which they were swimming. Their tongues slid around and over each other like an octopus orgy.

Chad's large hand slipped from her waist, found its way to her beautiful round behind, then around her hip, and came to rest against the tangled patch of glossy-black hair crowning her womanhood. Moments later his hand was between her soft thighs, his fingers played over the opening to her sexuality.

His large middle finger separated the delicate folds of her flesh and roamed around the edge of her center. She moaned quietly as his finger danced over her growing clitoris. Her quiet moans became more audible when he slipped that big finger gently inside of her. Her arms fell from around his neck with a splash. Her eyes closed.

Her beautiful body floated free, suspended by the heavy saltwater of the Atlantic while her passion floated on the fire Chad's finger was stoking deep in her very being.

She was floating on her back, held only by one of Chad's hands under the middle of her back and the middle finger of his other hand deep inside of her, probing faster and deeper. The feelings she was experiencing were the most fabulous sensations she had ever known. The world outside of her body seemed to be non-existent to her at that moment. She felt like she was floating in space, touched by nothing but Chad's wonderful hand snuggled between her thighs and deep inside of her body.

The fire he was stoking in her was building and racing for the fuse that would soon detonate a major explosion at her very core. She lay there on the water, unable to move as she began to shake in anticipation of the final stages of the flames building deep inside of her. They grew from a smoldering ember, to a kindled flame, to a racing brush fire, and finally into a raging forest fire. Suddenly, the forest fire crowned at her center and blasted outward in every direction. She tried to restrain the scream she felt rushing from her lungs. The attempt was futile. She released a scream so intense that whales for twenty miles around must have taken notice of the new voice in their ocean.

The fire inside her had gone nuclear; core breach was eminent and nearly immediate. She grabbed Chad's forearm with one hand as her body convulsed into meltdown when he slipped a second finger into her. Her long dark-red nails dug into the flesh of his arm. But he continued, undaunted by the pain, to focus every ounce of energy he possessed into those two fingers that were so relentlessly moving, turning, and probing deep inside the wet, velvety tunnel to her soul.

Her body arched against the eruption quaking at her core. The fact that her head was going back and underwater seemed immaterial to her at that moment. Chad had to lift her nearly out of the water to keep her from drowning.

Even though they were in the ocean Chad could feel her warm juices as they gushed from her like an underwater volcano. Her insides squeezed tight around his busy fingers over and over. She seemed totally unaware of the fact that they were in water nearly a-hundred-feet deep. She was making no attempt to stay afloat. He began to worry because he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold her head above the water. He slid his hand up her back until he was just holding her by the back of her head and the two fingers creating havoc inside her.

He felt the tension in her supple body slowly began to relax and the constrictions inside her subsiding. He gently eased his fingers out of her and pulled her into his arms, holding her weak, spent body close. She seemed unconscious.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Her big dark-brown eyes fluttered open. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. She said nothing. She just stared back at him through unfocused glassy eyes.

He took her by her shoulders and shook her lightly. "Roni, talk to me! Are you all right?"

Her eyes gradually focused on him, a relaxed smile slipped across her pretty face. "Oh my God, yes. I don't know what you did, but you can do it again any time you wanna," she replied. "I've never felt anything like that before. It was like we were the only humans on the planet."

"You scared me. I was afraid you were gonna drown. If we had been on the boat, you'd still be screaming," he smiled.

"Then I'm glad we're in the water, I couldn't have taken much more," Roni said, laying her head against his shoulder. "Give me a moment to recuperate before we get back on the boat."

"What's wrong, you don't wanna swim anymore?" he teased.

"Right now, if I slipped under the water, I'd just keep right on sinking," she mumbled in his ear. "I wouldn't have enough strength to come back up."

He held her tighter. "Don't worry, I won't let you go."

Suddenly there was a large splash less than twenty feet from where they floated in the ocean. It scared the dickens out of Roni. She screamed, "Shark!" and scrambled over Chad's shoulders, up the ladder and onto the boat, in a matter of seconds. "Hurry, Chad, hurry!" she screamed over the side at Chad, who was hanging onto the ladder and laughing so hard that tears rolled down his face.

"Chad, it's coming back!" Roni screamed. "Hurry!"

"Don't worry, I know how to deal with this fellow," Chad said, letting his body relax, he floated face down in the water.

The huge creature surfaced right beside him. Chad placed his hand on its back and it pulled him around in small circles.

Roni was relieved and a bit embarrassed when she discovered it was only a big Bottlenose Dolphin who had just come by to see what all the screaming was about.

Chad let go of the dolphin and swam back to the ladder. The big dolphin jumped a few times; apparently it wanted to play some more, but Chad had other things on his mind at the moment.

After Chad was back aboard the yacht, Roni threw a large beach towel at him. "Why didn't you tell me that was a dolphin? Why'd you let me make a fool of myself?" she yelled, trying to sound angry, but not doing a very convincing job of it.

"Because the view I had looking up at you scampering up the ladder was just too beautiful to interrupt," Chad grinned.

"You can have that view any time you want it, but you don't have to try to scare me nearly to death to see it," she replied.

"I didn't scare you, the fish did."

"It's not a fish, it's a mammal," she said with a smirk.

"See, you admit it was the dolphin, not me," he laughed.

"Yeah, but you knew it wasn't a shark! You could have at least told me!" she barked.

"Hell, I didn't have time, you were up that ladder and gone so damn fast," Chad laughed.

"Oh, you're such a brat," she laughed rushing toward him in an attempt to push him backward over the side of the boat.

Chad sidestepped her and grabbed her by the arm just in time to keep her from falling overboard instead of him. He pulled her close, slipped his arms around her slim waist and pressed his lips to hers. She wound her arms around his neck. His tongue snaked between her eager lips and probed deep as she gently sucked on it.

She felt his passion growing between them. She liked the way his youthful hardness felt against her body as his manhood quickly responded to his deep desires for her. Her hands slid down his broad muscular back until they reached his narrow butt. She pulled him tight against her and pressed herself even tighter to him. He pressed back at her.

Roni eased her lips slightly away from his. "Surely you're not ready for round two already are you?" she whispered.

He just grinned and shook his head up and down fast, like a child who had just been asked if he wanted more candy.

"Oh how I love the wonderful recuperative powers of sweet youth," she smiled.

"I don't know anything about recuperative powers, but I do know what I want and right now what I want is you," he replied.

"Well, if you think you're ready, let's go down below and resume this conversation in a bunk," she suggested, stepping back from him and taking him by the hand to lead him to the companionway to go down below.

He pulled her slender hand to his once-again hard, swollen manhood. "What do you think? Am I ready?" he asked with a grin.

"I think if you were any more ready, I might have a real problem putting that beautiful thing where I want it."

She led him to the companionway, not letting go of his manhood as they went. He followed her like a puppy on a leash. As they passed the control panel, he turned on the anchorage lights. He was sure he wouldn't be back up topside before dark.

After stepping off the companionway ladder into the beautiful salon of Roni's Delight, he picked Roni up in his arms and carried her to his cabin.

"Don't you want to go to my cabin?" she asked. "The bed is much larger than yours."

"No, I want you in my bunk. Then when you can no longer come to my cabin because my father is here, I'll at least, still have your wonderful scent in my bunk," he replied.

"Let's not talk about your father right now. But I promise you, we'll find a way to be together when we need to," she said.

Chad gently laid her on his bunk and eased himself down on top of her, lying between her soft thighs. Roni guided his hard manhood to the moist entrance of her sexuality. He pushed gently against her openness, sliding the engorged head of his hardness just inside of her.

"Is that a promise?" he asked softly.

"Yes, I'll do everything I can to be with you," she smiled up into his searching eyes.

Suddenly he thrust his hips forward, shoving the full rigid length of his swollen manhood deep into her wet, waiting center. "I said, 'is that a promise'?" he repeated in a louder, husky voice as he slammed deep and hard into the depths of her body.

"Oh Christ!" she gasped. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"That's what I wanted to hear," Chad said, pulling himself nearly out of her before slowly easing back into her warm velvety depths.

He put his mouth to hers; their tongues kept the same slow pace as the long gentle strokes taking place inside of her body.

Roni moaned quietly into Chad's mouth and wrapped her long gorgeous legs around his hips as the first waves of euphoria began to course through her. "Please, Baby, go faster, you've got me hanging right on the edge," she moaned.

"Does it feel good?" he whispered.

"Oh God yes, it feels fantastic," she gasped.

"Then be still and just enjoy it," he replied. He refused to increase the pleasant slow even strokes.

Her hands grabbed the edges of the mattress, her body tried to arch upward under his weight. Her body was awash with beautiful, gentle waves flowing through her in every direction. Her breathing became faster as she neared the crest of the final huge wave, which would send her surfing through heaven at any moment.

She could sense the tension and urgency building in Chad, but he still maintained the slow steady pace that was driving her wild.

Suddenly, his eyes closed. His teeth clenched. He raised his weight off of her, shoved his hard manhood as deep into her as he could and held it there, tight. His entire being was focused on the sensations taking place deep inside of her. His first surge blasted right into the huge tidal wave Roni was just crashing over.

Their lips brushed together as his deep, guttural growl drowned out her sweet moans. Their warm, wet bodies trembled and shook together as one body. Surge after surge of his hot juices pumped deep inside of her and directly into the crushing onslaught of ecstasy pulsating through her quivering body. Each time his diamond-hard manhood would pulse inside of her, the muscles of her soft tunnel would contract tightly around him. Each surge instigated another contraction; each contraction instigated another surge. It was like she was trying to drain every ounce of life out of him through his manhood, and his still eager member was only too happy to keep pouring it into her center, pulse after pulse.

Finally drained of everything, Chad collapsed on top of Roni. She held him tight as the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed from her body. Neither spoke nor moved, as they lay there basking in the wonderful afterglow of the euphoria they had just experienced together.