Ronnie and I

Story Info
After the concert, Ronnie and I have some fun with the band.
771 words
3.08
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie Radke, in his black tee and black jeans, was finishing his final song of the night, "Fashionably Late". The crowd roared and cheered and sang with him. They all loved him and connected with him, but one specific girl had plans.

After ending the song, he, Jacky Vincent, the lead guitarist, Ryan Seaman, the percussionist, and Max Green, the bass guitarist, all bowed and walked off stage. Ronnie drank some water before heading over to meet his VIP fans.

After what seed like an endless number of people taking pictures and getting autographs, there was only one girl left.

Her name was Stephanie, she just turned 18 and she had special plans for how tonight was going to go.

She walked up to him and hugged him, licking his earlobe and pulling it in her mouth, nibbling softly.

"I owe you a debt. I'm legal. How about we have some fun?"

She smiled when he slid his hand down to her rounded ass, knowing she had him.

After getting his autograph and picture, he led her back to the room where the rest of the band was waiting.

"Guys, this is Stephanie. She wants to have some fun. How about we show her a good time?"

They all looked her up and down, liking what they saw. She had large full tits, a narrow waist, and red lips.

Stephanie walked right up to Ronnie and kissed him passionately, her hand sliding from his chest to his already hardening package.

"Here's the rules. No one can cum in my pussy except Ronnie. Deal?"

Without a word, they all nodded. They started stripping her of her clothes. Soon, she was naked in front of them, Max and Jacky already ditching their pants and boxers, stroking their hard cocks.

Ronnie bent her over, fingering her wet pussy vigorously. She moaned as Ryan got on his knees and started sucking her nipples. Max grabbed her short brown hair and shoved his hard cock down her throat, moaning in pleasure. Ronnie took off his pants and boxers and slammed his meat in her tight pussy.

"Yeah, you like that? You like being bent over like a little slut? Huh? You like my big cock fucking your little pussy?"

Ronnie grunted out his words, grabbing her hips and pulling her into his thrusts. He slapped her ass for good measure.

Jacky was groaning as Stephanie was stroking his cock hard and fast, squeezing it every now and then.

After a few minutes of being fucked, Max and Ryan switched spots. Ryan was a bit more gentle, but was still urgent. Jacky moaned loudly, knowing he wasn't going to last too long if he didn't stop her hand soon. Pulling away from her, he watched, slowly stroking his cock.

After about ten minutes of fucking, Ronnie was ready to cum. He slammed into her a few more times until he roared as rope after rope of cum filled her up.

Stephanie whimpered around Ryan's hard cock as she came. Soon Ryan pulled out and Ronnie replaced him. She moaned as she tasted her pussy on his hard member. Jacky took Ronnie's place and began to fuck her cum filled pussy until he felt like he was going to explode and pulled out, coating her back and ass in his sticky fluid.

Stephanie, gagging on Ronnie's cock, felt Jacky pull out and slam into her virgin ass hole. She tried to scream in pain, but Ronnie was currently occupying her mouth and throat.

After a few minutes of this, her ass stopped hurting, and she started to feel pleasure.

Jacky started fucking her ass faster and harder, slapping her ass until her cheeks were rosy red. Max was having a hard time not cumming all over, but finally gave in. He grunted and spurts of cum covered Stephanie. He then sat down, watching them fuck, his spent cock limp. Ryan, sucking Stephanie's tits, was being stroked by Stephanie when he finally exploded.

Jacky started grunting, sweat beading on his forehead as he felt himself pump his final load into her tight ass. Pulling out, he slapped her ass one last time before joining Max and Ryan.

Ronnie pulled out of her mouth and began pistoning his cock in her pussy before he too came deep in her.

Still in her, he pulled her with him to join the other band members. He pulled out and began licking her cum filled pussy until she came all over his face.

Panting, they finally got up, got dressed, and exchanged phone numbers, knowing this wasn't going to be the last time.