Ron's Journal 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Andy said, "but slide over, give us some room here too."

Andy and Angie were soon 69'ing beside us. A few little orgasms, and then we laid Angie and Helen side by side on the bed, and Andy and I took turns giving them twelve-counts with our cocks. A few more little orgasms, and we all lay together in a wet smelly fleshy heap.

"So what the hell are *you* doing here?" Helen asked me after we had all cleaned up and snuggled together.

"I'm camping down on the Navarro. A gang of friends from The City is off-and-on spending the summer there. So I'm hanging out, having fun, trying not to think about the future too much. Guess I'm just stretching my wanderjahr out as long as possible."

"What are you doing about school?" Angie asked, with one hand each on Andy's and my cocks.

"I went to SF City College," I said, only slightly lying, "and then to Western College of Electronics for my First and Second FCC tickets, but I can't really find any broadcast work nearby. I need to save some money before I can go back to college. But hey, I'm in no rush. I'll just see what happens." I didn't mention my wasted depraved lifestyle. I went back to nuzzling Angie's beautiful breasts.

Andy looked up from sucking his aunt's tit. "Are you still into music? I remember you used to drag that fat Italian mandolin to school." He filled his mouth again. Helen smiled and put her hand on his head.

"I mostly play guitar now, and blues harp, 'cause harmonicas are cheap and easy to carry around."

I slid down between Angie's legs and nuzzled her vulva. Andy rolled Helen onto her hands and knees and started doing the dirty dog on her. Helen pulled Angie's head over for deep frenching. The Q&A session was suspended temporarily.

When Helen and Andy and Angie moved into a triad daisychain, I was reminded of the old saying: The family that lays together, stays together.

---

Helen gave me a ride back to Camp Navarro. It wouldn't do her career in municipal government any good to be seen cavorting with scores of naked hippies, so she didn't come into camp, just kissed me thoroughly. I accepted her open invitation to "drop by anytime for a visit". I saw her and the twins a few more times that summer.

On days when the river and air were a bit too cool for comfortable bathing, some of us would bug somebody with a van to drive us the few miles to the state park for free hot showers. Midnight was usually a secure ranger-free time for shower fuckfests. We weren't *all* dirty hippies, nope.

All good things must end, yada yada. When the autumn storms started blowing in off the ocean, I went back to The City, still crashing at The Shithouse. Cherokee Jim and Tahoe finally relocated their Madhouse commune to the coastal hills north of "San Narcisco" and renamed their gathering The Funny Farm.

Dick The Prick had been a regular with Jim and Tahoe. He ate some bad hallucinogens, ran screaming down a hillside through a couple barbwire fences and fell off a cliff onto the shoreline rocks. We buried him locally. His sister Carrie flew from Seattle for his funeral. I stayed in her motel bed overnight. Jim and Tahoe invited me to take over his cabin at The Funny Farm. I spent a fair amount of my non-City time there for a few years.

MariLyn and I informally separated and re-engaged. She shacked up with various of our doper/wino friends, and sometimes with me again. Then we tried to start over in 1971. We relocated to downtown Hollyweird.

NEXT: Hollyweird, here we cum.

12