Ron's Journal 04B

Story Info
Ron fucks around with the California dream some more
8k words
4.6
10.2k
2
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

Author's note: My uncle Ron died recently. While sifting through his files, I found journal folders marked MY STORY, writings about his life. I have edited these accounts and will post them when I can. These stories include bisexuality, incest, interracial and mature and group sex, etc. All sexual activity depicted here involves persons at least 18 years old.

This piece can be appreciated without having read all the previous chapters. But read them anyway.

******************** 8A: Fucking around at my little sister's, 1971

After my episode with Paul, I reached my little sister Lyn's San Boogaloo (San Bernardino) house, a little studio casita in a courtyard. Night had fallen. The house was dark. Asleep already? I lay in the hammock outside her door, gazed at what stars I could see through the smog, and thought and thought.

Lyn fed me breakfast in the morning, filled me with bad coffee, dutifully tried to sing along as I played harmonica, and then went back to her carvings. Her job was to make originals that would be cast to make molds for craft-store kits. Nice work if you can get it. She usually tuned her radio to a jazz station out of L.A.

Lyn is medium height (compared to me) with an oval face, long dirty blonde hair, nice bubbly tits and ass, strong legs, skillful hands. Her usual expression includes nervous laughter. She wore short-shorts, a thin halter-top, and huarache sandals this morning.

I looked at her trim figure, mentally compared her to the girls I'd had, and to Paul.

I thought, "What the fuck am I doing here? Where do I go now?"

The answers I came up with led me out of L.A., back to San Francisco. But first, I stayed with Lyn a while, and thumbed around some more.

I retrieved my guitar and rucksack and stuff from Hollyweird. Lyn had issued me an open invitation to stay with her. Her casita included a walk-in closet with a little outside window. She did not use this tiny room, so it became my bedroom, just big enough for a queen bed mounted on steel milk crates and a plywood plank, with a broomstick overhead for hanging clothes. My other paltry stuff went into the milk crates or hung from wall or door hooks.

Lyn's was not my only invitation.

"Hey big guy, I see you around here a lot, who are you? You ain't Lyn's boyfriend, are you? By the way, my name's Clarita. You got a name? You got a job?"

"Uh, hi Clarita, I'm Ron, and I'm Lyn's brother, not her boyfriend. And no, I don't work around here."

"Yeah, I knew that, she told me so. I just wanted to see if you were another fucking liar."

Clarita was a curvy olive-skinned Chicana about shoulder-high to my 6'5" frame, similar to Lyn, with shoulder-length black hair, a heart-shaped face, and blinding black eyes. Her tight navel-baring yellow Tweety Pie tee (no bra) and short denim cutoffs nicely showed her hourglass figure and bicycle-toned legs.

I wore my own denim cutoffs, and an unbuttoned khaki shirt from a military surplus store, and my size 16 red Keds. My black hair was not quite as long as hers was. I was clean-shaven except for a wide moustache.

Clarita lived in her studio casita across the courtyard from Lyn's. The front was planted with cacti, big pancake opuntias with nasty barbed spines. Clarita's character was rather sharp and barbed too.

"So if you ain't working, how you gonna live?"

"Hey, I just got here. I'll do day labor. I know where the Manpower office is, it's not far. And Lyn lets me stay with her."

"Yeah, Lyn told me all that too. So I haven't caught you lying yet. You had lunch already? You hungry?"

---

Thus began my funtime with Clarita. She invited me to eat. She invited me to play guitar. She invited me to tell stories. She invited me and Lyn for dinner, and before- and after-dinner wine, and more guitar music and stories. She invited us to stay the night in her king bed. Lyn declined; I accepted. Turns out, I did not use my little bedroom at Lyn's very much.

After Lyn left that night, Clarita snuggled up to me, sniffed me, and grimaced.

"Oh boy, you smell like you been out in the sun too long. So do I. Let's fix that."

Clarita stood. She stripped off her tee, kicked off her sandals, and dropped her shorts and panties.

"C'mon guy, the shower is over here."

I quickly got naked and followed her.

We lathered. We scrubbed. I knew of secret of head-rubs, so I spent a long time working shampoo into her thick hair, and scratching her scalp, and rubbing her neck and shoulders under the fall of hair. She came groaning under my flexible fingers, a soft climax, her knees buckling, leaning against me, her tan arms wrapped around me to keep from falling. We had not even kissed yet.

"Wow Ron, you're pretty good at that! What else can you do? When you gonna do it?"

"Give me a chance and I'll have you howling at the moon like a wild wolf in Texas, how does that sound?"

"If that's a promise, I'm gonna hold you to it." She held my stiffened cock then.

"No promises, just a strong declaration of intent." I lightly fingered her slit.

"Maybe we should know each other better." She pulled my head down and kissed me.

The water was cooling so we dialed the shower off. We stood in the good-sized shower stall, dripping wet, our mouths and bodies welded together, our hands roaming over every exposed surface, our glands oozing. We broke off after some immeasurable span of time, still dripping. Clarita grabbed my hand and led me out.

"We gonna dry off before we go to bed, Clarita?"

"We don't need no fucking towels. Get your skinny ass out here."

The door next to the shower led to a small back yard, just a couple hundred square feet, loosely lined with tiles with grass growing in the gaps. A warm breeze wafted over the high fence, over us, air-drying us as we waltzed to the rhythm of a distant train's clackety-clacking. The half-moon was pale pink from smog.

"OK big guy, show me what you can do now." She led me inside, to her bed.

I pushed Clarita on her back, raised and spread her knees, put her feet flat on the bed. She raised her torso on her elbows to watch me. I kissed her left foot, her calf, her knee, her thigh. My hands rubbed her flesh around my kisses. I nuzzled her thick black muff. I kissed down her right leg, then back up. I slowly licked her slit from bottom to top, tasting her spicy juices.

"Oooh, that's nice..."

I slid up, kissed her navel, her belly, the valley between her breasts. I circled my tongue around one aureole, then the other. I kissed between her breasts again, then up to her neck, her chin. I lightly licked around her mouth, not on or in it. I kissed her nose, her closed eyelids, her forehead.

I moved back to her mouth. Her lips opened to mine. Her tongue embraced mine as our arms embraced each other. My hard cock slid past her labia.

"You've got me pretty wet..."

I slid back down a little. I sucked her right nipple, softly at first, then harder, then moved to her left side, then back. I worshiped her breasts for several minutes as she moaned and twitched.

I moved further down, nuzzled her muff again, kissed her inner thighs, back and forth, with little licks of her cunt, some fingering around the margins of her orifice. Then I got serious. I drew arcane symbols on her labia with my tongue. I licked deep into her vagina, then licked from there to her clit, while gently sliding one finger, then two, into her depths. She was gasping now, and regularly moaning, "oh... oh..."

When I twiddled my inserted fingers and sucked hard on her clit, she came hard and wet and loud for the first time. I eased off but kept going. She came again, and again a few minutes later. Her hands clawed into my hair, then pushed me away.

"Sweet fucking Jesus, that was great! When am I gonna get you inside me?"

"After we have more fun first. Get over here!" I pulled her into a 69.

Clarita inhaled my cock pretty well. I sucked her pussy even better. My nose was in her tunnel, drowning in pussy juice. My tongue played with her clit pretty well. She came again, and again. I was almost close.

I rolled her off me. "OK, let's fuck now." I spread her legs and went missionary on her. I pounded at varying paces and depths, then faster. She tweaked my nipples. I roared, and came, and spewed great gobs of vasectomy-sterile goo into her, coating her womb futilely, overflowing her receptacle. She screamed in my ear till my head rang.

I braced myself on my elbows and kissed her. She devoured me. After some time, my cock softened and fell from her, and she pushed me off to the side.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible! Your tongue is even better than a girl's is, and your cock is just simply fucking amazing! Let's do it again, OK?" Clarita gushed.

"Give me a couple minutes to recharge and I'll be right as rain." I squeezed her tits.

A knock at the door. Lyn's worried voice: "Are you alright Clarita? Is everything OK?"

"Lyn baby, you got the best fucking brother in the world! Everything's just great here!"

"OK, just don't kill each other, OK you guys? And shut up now, the rest of the court is trying to sleep."

We kept fucking. We were almost quiet. The morning alarm bell rang too soon.

---

I borrowed Lyn's three-speed bike. Clarita got on her own bike. We rode the not-too-great distance to the shop she clerked and the nearby Manpower office. I signed in, and was assigned to my first of several days loading furniture into moving vans. The weather was hot, so I worked in cutoffs and Keds. End of the day, Clarita and I biked back together and showered and ate and drank and fucked and all the rest.

"You're something else," Clarita told me over a dinner of enchiladas and beer. "I usually prefer girls, but Lyn said you were a nice guy, so I thought I'd try you out, and you sure know how to fuck! You'd maybe like other girls here too? You mind having my girlfriend over?" She circled my ear with her fingers.

We sat side-by-side at her dining counter. I ran my hand up her thigh, under her panty-less shorts, brushed her muff, then lightly ran my finger along her slit. "The more, the merrier," I said, as my finger pushed into her juicy vagina. She shivered. I pulled out my wet finger and put it in her mouth. She sucked her juices off and smiled.

We finished dinner. I had her for dessert. Yummy. Later, we cleaned up, and she dialed her phone.

"Juana baby, what you doing? Nada, hey? Well come on over, I wanna see you, yeah, right now. You know I do. Clean up and get over here. Yeah, love you too, baby-kins. Get here now. Bye."

Clarita turned to me. "I want to set this up right. You wait over there after she gets here, OK? Let's take a quick shower now. Watch those hands!"

We lit a candle in the kitchen area, and another in the far corner of the studio room, beyond the bed. We turned off the electric lights. Clarita pulled a sheer thigh-to-bust wrap over her bare body. I pulled on shorts. We sat on the edge of the bed and necked.

A knock at the door; Clarita opened up, dragged a woman inside, a slightly larger and softer version of herself, wearing the usual sandals and cutoffs and red tee.

Clarita and Juana embraced, kissed, hummed.

"Oh, I'm so glad to see you, baby. Juana, this is Ron, you know, Lyn's big brother. Don't mind him. C'mere now, I want you, baby."

Clarita led Juana to her bed. Juana kicked off her sandals. Clarita hugged Juana, pulled her down onto the bed. They made-out energetically. I stood in the kitchen area, quietly slicing veggies for an upcoming stew.

I watched Clarita and Juana undress each other, rolling on the bed, their bodies lit only by the two flickering candles in opposite corners of the room. I slid my shorts off my legs and stood naked.

Clarita leaned back against the bed's headboard with Juana cradled sweetly in her arms, Juana's back into Clarita's belly, Clarita's hands fondling Juana's generous breasts, Juana's face turned into Clarita's kiss. Clarita moved out from under Juana, lay beside Juana's right side, and pleasured Juana's tits while their mouths locked in a kiss.

Clarita gestured to me. I climbed into bed on Juana's left side and kissed her breast. Juana stiffened.

"Hey baby, relax, it's Ron, and he's really really good, you gonna love this, I promise," Clarita soothed.

"Clarita, are you sure about this? You know what men have done to me before." Juana stayed tense.

"Don't worry, baby, everything's gonna be all right, if you don't like something, just say stop, OK?" Clarita whispered to her lover.

I rubbed Juana's shoulders. "Hey, your muscles are really tight, that can't feel good. I can help there. Here, just roll over on your belly."

Clarita and I rolled Juana into position. Juana did not protest much. I knelt beside her.

I started gently kneading the knots in Juana's neck and shoulders, with lighter rubs down her upper arms and back, then back to the tenseness. "Clarita, get me the cocoa butter, yeah." I worked the rub into Juana's skin, from the bottom of her shoulder blades up to the back of her head under her long black hair.

"Is this OK with you, Juana?" I asked. She murmured in the affirmative.

Juana was much looser and breathing easier and more regularly. Clarita held her head and kissed her. I applied more cocoa butter, starting at Juana's heels and working up, rubbing into the backs of her calves and thighs, up to her bouncy butt. Nothing intimate, no excursions to orifices, just a gentle rubdown.

"That feels real nice, Ron," Juana sighed. "Do me some more please?"

I straddled Juana's back, kneeling above her hips. I worked from one hand up to her shoulder, then the other hand, then down her back and flanks, just brushing the sides of her breasts. I slid down further and worked into her butt. I turned around, straddled her butt, and worked up her legs from heel to crotch.

I skootched off Juana and looked at Clarita. Clarita said, "Time to roll over, honey."

Clarita kissed one of Juana's breasts. I smooched the other, and moved to Juana's belly, and spread her legs. I climbed between her knees and kissed her thighs. Clarita kissed Juana's mouth and massaged her breasts. I took my tongue to Juana's slit. I tongue-fucked her pussy. Clarita tongue-fucked her mouth.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK FUCK FUCK OHHH..."

Juana came once, twice, three times in close succession, yelling into Clarita's mouth, spurting a little into my mouth, thrashing on the bed, her thighs nearly crushing my head. She relaxed and gasped.

"You guys are so fucking hot," Clarita breathed, "I can't wait any longer, do me now Ron, please please."

I positioned Clarita on her hands and knees. Juana scooted under Clarita; they mouthed each other's firm breasts. I lined up behind Clarita, put my hot little head between her wet labia, and smoothed inside. I started with slow long strokes, then speeded up, finally pounded away. Clarita squealed into Juana's tits.

I slowed my pistoning to a slow crawl. Clarita moaned. I pulled out of her, flipped onto my back, slid between her thighs, pulled her pussy down onto my mouth, and sucked her clit. I moved two fingers inside her vagina and stroked in and out. She moaned louder, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Juana you gotta try that cock, oh fuck, oh Ron Ron Ron..." and pushed Juana out from under her.

Clarita sat up on my face. I reached for her breasts and kneaded them gently, my tongue still licking her clit and thrusting into her vagina. I felt a warm mouth envelop my cock, Juana tasting her lover's juices. Then Juana lowered her pussy onto my randy ramrod. I felt her shiver as she settled me into her depths.

Clarita turned around on my mouth to face Juana. I could not see, but I could tell they were kissing and fondling. Juana moved quickly on my cock, up and down and around. I felt Clarita lean forward to kiss Juana's tits. I held Clarita's breasts. Juana's fingers tweaked my nipples. I felt Juana's cunt muscles contract and grab my cock and convulse as she came. My cock rejoiced, and I exploded inside her. I roared into Clarita's pussy, and licked and sucked harder. Clarita came wetly again, drowning my embedded nose.

We fell over and groaned together. The women slid beside me. We embraced, kissed, cuddled, cooed, and slept.

We woke around oh-dark-thirty with the candles guttering low. We dragged ourselves to a hot shower and an outdoor air-dry, then crawled back into bed. I 69'd Clarita and she came. I 69'd Juana and I came in her mouth. The women 69'd and both came. We snuggled together and slept again, till the too-early alarm bell.

---

Juana came to Clarita's casita that evening for another hot session. After the usual disturbing-the-peace noises, we cuddled. Juana talked to us in the descending darkness.

"This is the most fun I've had for a long time. Clarita, how did you get this vato loco here?"

"Lyn told me all about her big brother, that he's a good guy, and kinda a hunk, even if he is so tall and skinny. Then he showed up at her place and sort of moved in. I thought I'd check him out. He checked-out OK, don't you think?" Clarita stuck her tongue down my throat.

"Yeah, you're something else, Ron. Hey guys, I got another girlfriend, I think she might like Ron too, we can all have fun together, what you say? Y'know Clarita, it's Lara I'm talking about, she's real hot."

"I would be honored," I intoned gravely, rubbing their chests.

"You would be fucked," Clarita laughed and slapped my thigh.

"Yeah, well that too," I said, and lightly stroked their slits.

Juana picked up Clarita's phone and dialed. She shushed us.

"Hey Lara honey, it's Juana, how you doing? You busy tonight? You busy now? Get on your moped and ride over to Clarita's now, yeah, right now, no delays, no excuses. Wait, clean up first, then get your butt in here, yeah, it'll be fun, I promise. See you soon lover, bye."

We all showered and lit some candles. We straightened the bed and sat naked, cross-legged, three in a row, me in the middle. We chatted and joked as we waited, maybe stroked some thighs a bit, and some genitals, but nothing serious, just good clean fun, right? Oh, and a little kissing too.

We heard a putt-putt noise approach and stop outside, then a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Clarita called.

The door opened. Lara walked in and stopped.

"Surprise!" Clarita and Juana yelled.

"Oh goody, a surprise party, and it's not even my birthday!" Lara laughed. She quickly shed windbreaker, sundress, sneakers and panties. She crawled next to Juana, pulled her over, and frenched her lover.

I saw that Lara was between the heights of Clarita and Juana and about my age. She had long soft fluffy blonde hair, thin face, long nose, a lean well-muscled runner's body, not too wide in tits and hips.

"Who's this big present you got for me?" Lara asked when she resurfaced from Juana's clasp.

"You know Lyn, across the court? Ron is her big brother. Lyn said he was a good guy. Clarita and I have found that he's an EXCELLENT guy. He's almost too much to keep for ourselves. I just had to get you here to share him with us. You really have to get a piece of him, several pieces even."

OK, so I am a hunk of raw meat, and they are divvying me up between them, and I have no say in the matter. I have no problem with that!

"Well if you say he's OK, then fine, but I'd better see for myself."

Lara knocked me over and crawled atop me. Our mouths engaged in tender battle. I noticed that Clarita and Juana were wrapped up with each other. Pretty soon, Lara and I were wrapped together too, then 69'ing, then cowgirl riding, then missionary fucking, and we both had great fun.

We were not alone. At various points, Lara was down with me in her cunt and Juana on her face, or I was down with Clarita riding me and Lara on my face, or Juana was down with Lara on her face and Clarita licking her cunt and me fucking Clarita from behind. We really mixed it up.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers