Roo

Story Info
A transient guy finally strikes it lucky.
3.9k words
4.49
15.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

When Roosevelt Richards left home shortly before his nineteenth birthday after his solo mom married a whining near alcoholic, he went well south and settled in Holman City, Texas. Roosevelt immediately engaged an attorney to have his name legally changed to Roo Richards, to rid him of a moniker he regarded as inappropriate.

That process swallowed almost half of Roo's money but he didn't have to advise his bank and insurance and credit card company of the adjustment in name change because he hadn't accessed those services. At Junior High Roo had mostly been called by the shortened version of his name anyway. When all documentation was completed and the attorney Annette Foot found Roo was no longer in contact with his family, she invited him home for a Saturday cook-out.

There the tall and curly dark-headed Roo met lively Belinda Foot and thought he felt something flash between them but then her two older brothers called him over to look at the '56 Ford pickup they were restoring.

It was a good family occasion and Roo was made to feel at home.

Roo found a low-paying job preparing vehicles for their new owners at a Chevrolet dealership and within three years was making big money (for him) selling trucks at a Ford dealership. One day a very attractive young woman came up to him and said, 'Roo?"

"Oh hi," he said to the stranger.

She smiled and said she was Belinda Foot.

"Annette's daughter," he gaped.

She giggled and said yes all grown up and invited him to lunch at a restaurant on Saturday. It would be a family post-graduation dinner for her.

"But I'm not family."

"It doesn't matter Roo, honestly."

"But why?"

The beautiful blonde eyed him steadily. "Because you are one of the few guys to have made a real impact on me."

"But I've only met you the once."

"That's when it happened. I can invite you to lunch but you might think it improper of me to ask you for a date."

"Belinda, thanks for inviting me to lunch but it's for family. Instead ask me for a date."

"May I take you to a movie and then to dinner on Sunday?"

"Yes, I'd really like that Belinda."

"And then what?"

Roo grinned. "I really like you Belinda. You have an unusual style. Are you thinking sex?"

"Yes."

"Well let's have perhaps three dates to get to know one another."

"Are you intending to talk to my mother about this?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because Annette was the first person in this city to befriend me and I'd not wish to upset that relationship."

"How can you have such high ethics when you have not been to college?"

"With me it's a feeling Belinda. Your mom is the loveliest woman I've ever met. May I ask did you learn ethics at college?"

"We studied them."

"What I actually want to know was did you learn anything from that study?"

Belinda thought about that. "I guess there was nothing new to learn."

"Because of the way you were brought up?"

"Yes I suppose it was."

"Well same here. Even poor families can be highly principled."

"I meant no..."

"No offence taken. You are now very beautiful and could have your choice of males to date you."

"I know and that's why I've chosen you."

* * *

Annette Foot studied the young man opposite her. She rarely took a lunch break but Roo had said it was important, as a friend, so they met at a café opposite her office. She had been unable to guess what he wished to discuss. She mused he was no longer the gaunt guy she'd first met, now looking muscular and fit, no doubt big into exercising and perhaps belonged to a gym because his work was rather sedentary.

"Belinda came to me yesterday and invited me to her post-graduation lunch tomorrow."

Annette was shocked. So that's why Belinda had asked was Roo still in town.

"My goodness, that's a surprise. You've only met her the once haven't you?"

"Yes."

"I said no because it would be family but we agreed to date on Sunday."

"I see."

Roo said before any such association began he'd like to know Annette's thoughts.

"Well this is unusual for me. I don't know what to think."

"Then I'll not date her."

Annette's reaction was quick. "No don't do that, I don't wish to be responsible for you doing that. But why, why you?"

"I also asked that and she relied I had impressed her as a person and she'd not forgotten that. I didn't tell her this but must admit when I met her four years ago I honestly felt as if something passed between us."

"Well I know what you're talking about. I have experienced that with people but very rarely. I'd use the term a feeling of kindred spirit."

"To misquote a little, 'Bumble was a fat man, and didn't respond to this open-hearted salutation in a kindred spirit'."

"Omigod, that's from Oliver Twist. How is it you know that?"

Roo looked a little taken aback but said shyly, "I completed a two-year associate degree course in English literature online last year to improve my education and my ability to learn new things and am now doing an associate degree course on business management."

"Oh you good boy, I'm so proud of you."

Roo hung his head.

Any seized the opportunity she'd long be waiting for.

"Roo," she said gently. "Am I some kind of substitute mother to you?"

He nodded.

"Roo please look at me."

As soon as they had eye contact she said, "I am honored Roo, there is no need for us to speak of this again."

He smiled and then grinned, "Aren't we discussing Belinda?"

""I'm happy for you to date her and to go as far as she allows you. Belinda is an adult now. At the same time I admire you for seeking my opinion and I assure you I'm happy about it. What say you and I have a quick lunch every Friday whenever we can both make it."

"Sure, I'd like that. You look great in that blue suit Annette."

She blushed, surprising herself, having thought she no longer colored expect in anger.

Roo and Belinda dated for two months and then her Teaching Certificate arrived and when she left for Fort Worth to take up a supervised teaching position to begin her career in education.

The next time Belinda came home a boyfriend accompanied her. Annette apologized to Roo when she gave him the news but he looked at her brightly and said, "These things happen. I must say you don't look particularly happy."

Annette hesitated and then said, "On of our male friends told me two days ago he suspects his wife and my husband Dan are having an affair. That revelation made me more than suspicious."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

Annette smiled and said, "These things happen. Let's have a glass of wine to help me out of the dumps. Dan is a good companion and therefore I don't intend to confront him and to ditch him."

"In having you Dan is one lucky guy."

Annette buried her head in the menu to hide her flush.

* * *

A few weeks after that adulterous revelation, Roo was promoted to sales manager (new vehicles) and that Friday invited Annette to dinner to celebrate. Later when alongside her vehicle they kissed goodnight and the way Annette had pushed against him made Roo aware it was more than a good night kiss between friends. He pulled away and said goodnight softly and they exchanged a lingering look before Annette pushed her remote and Roo opened the unlocked door for her.

"You ought to trade in his lackluster and aged vehicle. We have a good range of new vehicles over-filling our showroom at the moment but a few days ago accepted a year-old black Mercedes coupe that has you written all over it. I'll be honest, we'll have difficulty finding a buying in this city for it and may have to..."

"I'll call in around 11:00 in the morning. Seduce me with a great deal."

Roo waved her off and from that moment began thinking of Annette sexually despite her being much older than he was. It was her and not her age that mattered. That kiss and her use of that word 'seduce' were signals what were on his mind.

Annette did a deal on the Mercedes next day and then everything between them returned to normal, she giving him just a sweet little kiss when they met and departed after lunch on Fridays. That ease between them lasted until two months later in July.

At the Friday lunch Annette said, "Belinda and her boyfriend and his family are on a hiking tour in Colorado and Dan is visiting his parents for two weeks in Florida. He knows his parents are too loud for me and become abusive to one another when they get drunk, which is often, and so didn't argue when I said I wouldn't accompany him. He'll probably enjoy other women in Florida."

"Why don't you move in with me? I'm well settled into my new apartment."

"Are you thinking of adultery?"

"Yes."

"Omigod Roo, I'm nineteen years older than you."

"Yes and I know that."

Annette then told him she'd often thought of having sex with him, ever since she'd heard the allegation her husband was having an affair."

Roo wrote the address on the back of his business card and handed it to Annette.

"Then if you wish to be fucked show up."

Face burning Annette asked should she arrive by cab or could he obtain secure parking for her."

"Yes I'll arrange that parking permission as soon as I return to my office. Will you come this evening?"

Annette nodded and warned she no longer had the body of a young woman.

Roo just grinned and ran his tongue over his top lip and stared at her. Annette appeared to be fighting an urge to lunge at him.

A courier arrived late afternoon with a security pass to the basement parking area and the space she was authorized to occupy and also a card to access the elevator and the number of Roo's apartment.

* * *

Annette rang the apartment bell and the door opened immediately and Roo greeted with a very moist kiss, to which she responded by slightly opening her mouth and their tongues touched momentarily.

Roo led her into the main bedroom and threw her overnight bag on to the bed. He drew his hands down low behind Annette's hips and drew up her dress until he could sink his hands into the base of her butt. She practically hyperventilated and a wave of small orgasms raced through parts of her body.

"Omigod Roo," she moaned.

He pulled her against his groin and commanded, "Expose your tits for me."

Annette groaned and pushed down her top and bra to fee one and Roo noisily sucked a nipple enthusiastically and she was sure he murmured good one.

"Unzip me... my erection is caught up and is half-killing me."

Annette pulled down his zip and dug out his cock, the size of which made her gasp God it was long enough to go halfway down her throat. Her breasts were swelling and she believed the lips of her vulva were swollen and throbbing, the entrance had widened and was lubed ready for the insertion. Riding on a wave of desire she thought if he backed off now she'd kill him.

He didn't back off but the real action was a long time coming. He lay back over the edge of the bed, a clear invitation for Annette to demonstrate a good solo performance on a ready and waiting dick. She ran through the routine she remembered from her distant past that ranged from blowing and licking to deep-throating to ball sucking and then applying the big tease when she had him on the verge of ejaculating until he finally pleaded, "You cruel bitch, please let me get off."

Annette took his three salvos into her mouth and when he watched intently, waiting for her to swallow. Instead she spat his semen on to his belly. Roo groaned in despair, as if she'd wasted a highly prized bounty.

They swapped places and Annette thought perhaps she might pay for having teased him for so long that he had to plead for release.

She wasn't wrong.

Roo fell face down into her groin and worked his tongue and fingers and strummed her like a classical guitarist. With every taut nerve caught up in this virtuoso sexual assault, that triggered a big scream to bring her over the top. He obliged, change down gear into long heavy licks and rammed a dry finger into her anus.

Annette, sweating and writhing, bathed his face in her liquids and he prolonged her huge release almost to the point of discomfort by lapping into her wide-open opening.

They rested for about ten minutes and then Roo took her on her side from behind and she timed her rocking to his thrusting and she sight in relief forty minutes later when he grunted into his release about a minute after she mewed like a kitten and came only to be told to keep going, not to deprive him of his big moment.

Annette staggered back from the bathroom to drop asleep in near-exhaustion only to hear the idiot inquire, "Are you ready to do again?"

Dimly she heard him add, "Just joking."

Thank Christ for that.

She awoke in the morning to find herself being fucked. Well it was her fault for sleeping nude and she did have a tendency to sleep with her legs wide apart. She thought it would be best if she ended this association before it got out of hand and left her with dislocated hips and a pussy wide enough to garage a small car.

They went out to breakfast at 11:00 and after being coaxed into eating a small steak, tomatoes and potato cakes and drink black coffee instead of her usual honey on two pieces of toast and herbal tea, Annette was astonished to find herself enjoying Roo's company and feeling so much better she heard herself asking should she move in with Roo for a week.

He was delighted whereas Annette was appalled that her mouth had got ahead of her brain.

Actually the affair lasted ten months, petering to a finish. Then it was the end of the school year in June and Belinda arrived home for the long break.

Two days later Belinda called Roo and asked if she could come and see him. He suggested lunch but she said sharply no way. He thought she must be in a foul mood. She arrived at the appointed time and he went to kiss her but she ducked away and yelled, "Don't tough me you foul jerk."

That sent Roo's alarm bell ringing.

"Please sit down," he said quietly and sat behind his desk rather than beside her. She would have less chance of launching a physical assault with the desk between them.

"This is about you and my mother, you adulterous pig."

Well that was sufficient to indicate that she knew Roo had been screwing her mom.

He waited and she glared and she said, "I'm suppose I'm about to be told it's none of my business."

"I won't claim that."

She waited but Roo kept his mouth shut, thinking the less he said the better and although he hadn't said he'd been fucking her mom the fact he hadn't denied the adultery would be sufficient confirmation for her. It meant he hadn't lied to her and she wouldn't have to try to wrench a confession from him.

"Well?"

"I can see you are upset?"

She said heatedly, "I await your apology."

"My apology, whatever for?"

"For having sex with my mother you adulterous jerk."

Roo said equally heatedly, "Is you mother complaining?"

"What?"

That seemed to throw her. "Not that I know of. But what about me and dad and our extended family and our friends?"

Roo said firmly. "You are being unreasonable Belinda and also you are out of order. If your mother is not complaining then what's your problem?"

"If I fucked your mother and you found out then you'd know what the problem is and would understand right now how I feel."

"Belinda this shouldn't be a problem between you and me. Your mother chose to be involved with me in a very adult situation, repeatedly."

"An adulterous relationship."

"Yes."

She said scornfully, "Well?"

"I'll say this: You are upset because you didn't think your mother would do such a thing and with me of all people because of my age. Well let me tell you I only fuck women I like so I have nothing to be ashamed about in my relationship with your mother and if it's hurt you then I'm sorry and therefore accept some blame for that."

"Is that an apology?"

Roo thought about telling her to get lost but instead said, "Yes I am sorry I have hurt you."

"Thank you. Are you taking me to lunch?"

"What?"

Belinda said cattily, "I'm prepared to pay half the bill."

"No I mean, well I mean that was such a reversal that you caught me by surprise."

"I know you well enough to know you are not a bad man Roo."

She half-smiled at him as she departed.

Over lunch Belinda said. "One of my friends you have met saw you and mom at a restaurant late one night and she thought although your weren't doing anything improper you were sitting so close and talking so intimately she thought you two had recently had sex."

"I see. That would have been Dawn Komroski. I remembered seeing her one night."

"Komorowski actually. Yes."

"Well we tried to behave decorously."

"Yes well Dawn obviously doesn't need glasses. You know during our heated exchange three things cooled my temper. You did offer some sort of apology to me whereas I thought you wouldn't, you didn't ask if I had confronted mom about this and you didn't mention you know dad has a mistress."

"Well mentioning either or both two last points would only have inflamed the situation and really were none of my business. If you must know it was your mom who suggested we stop meeting. That was about ten days ago. I suggested we could resume after you returned to Fort Worth but she said no, the longer we continued the more likely we'd be found out and I agree. How are you liking Forth Worth?"

Outside the restaurant they said goodbye cordially, didn't touch and went off in opposite directions and to Roo that reflected where the state of their current relationship. Two hours later Roo received a call from Annette inviting him to dinner that evening. He was wondering whether or not to accept when Annette said, "Belinda called a few minutes ago suggesting I invite you to dinner."

"Belinda?"

"Yes as you know she's my daughter and is back home for the summer."

"Of course."

"I assume she had ideas about resuming dating you."

"Um..."

"That would be fine with me Roo. Please accept."

"Yes and thanks. You're a great woman Annette."

The evening went well and both females kissed Roo when he arrived and when he left. He concluded his relationships with the family were back on even keel. Dan Foot was reasonably friendly but wasn't at that warm to his wife and daughter either.

Two days later Belinda called Roo and complained he hadn't been in contact. He responded recklessly.

"Come over for dinner this evening and bring an overnight bag."

"Okay, thanks. I assume you are not suggesting I sleep on the sofa?"

"Let's fuck as soon as you arrive to clear up any uncertainties between us Belinda."

She giggled and cut the call.

For the remainder of the summer Roo and Belinda were inseparable and he dabbed his eyes with his free hand when he held the sobbing Annette when they waved Belinda off for her return to Fort Worth to prepare for the new school year.

CHAPTER 2

Three weeks after Belinda's departure, the CEO of the dealership Latham Jones announced in an email there would be farewell to the retiring general manager on Friday. Late that same day as Roo was preparing to go home he was called into the CEO's office and also there was the principal owner of the company who was company chairman.

"We have had our eye on you for sometime Roo," said the elderly Arnold Roper. "We have decided to offer you $5000 for passing you over as our choice of our incoming general manager who will be Gary (manager of the pre-owned division). I'm sorry young man. Is there anything you wish to say?"

"Yes Mr Roper. Gary is your grandson and is next to hopeless and will run your business into the ground without really trying."

"That is impertinent of you young man."

"Just remember Arnold, I did warn you."

"Get out of this office now."

Roo winked at Latham as he left. He wrote out his resignation and cleared out his desk and went home by cab.

12