Rookie Cop Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenn has a chance for revenge, but does it go as planned?
4.4k words
4.42
44.5k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2022
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mainstay
Mainstay
87 Followers

Jenn didn't do too much for the first two weeks after her attack and defeat at the hands of Kelly. She called in sick so she didn't have to go into work, and though she wasn't really sick in the true sense of the word, she had been left with a mild concussion, bruises, and one sore pussy. What's more, the emotional scars of having been beaten and violated in her home, all of which had been captured on video, were almost too much to bear.

Jenn was angry, but shaken as well. She was embarrassed at having lost a fight to a punk eighteen year old girl and completely humiliated at the fact she'd been violently fucked to an orgasm by that same girl. She waited for a call from the Police Station telling her that the video had been released, but that call never came.

So instead Jenn got on with her life - she got an alarm for her house and she went back to work. Jenn conveniently "miss placed" the evidence needed for Kelly's court case, ensuring that she would get off, and ate the reprimand from her boss. What choice did she have, with that video in play Kelly held all the cards!

Jenn knew that if a call came in where she had to deal with Kelly that she would be able to come up with some excuse to pass it off to another officer. It wasn't that she didn't want to deal with Kelly, Jenn wanted nothing more than to get that video back and meek out some revenge. But the time and the place had to be right...

Kelly was ecstatic after speaking with her lawyer. As expected her charges were being dropped due to lack of evidence. Well she couldn't really say "as expected," as Kelly knew there was a slim chance Jenn would have turned her into the Police despite the existence of the video.

Speaking of which...

Kelly climbed on to her bed and loaded her favorite "video" on her laptop. Kelly slipped her fingers past the waist band of her panties and found her pussy already wet with anticipation. Kelly played with her clit and fingered herself while watching the video of her fucking that bitch cop with a strapon. And as Jenn screamed her final submission on the video, "Oh fuck, oh fuck please, shit I'm going to cum, OH GOD, Kelly please stop, Ahhhhhhhhh!" Kelly came herself, soaking her underwear.

It wasn't about the sex for Kelly, in fact, she wasn't even a lesbian. Sure she'd been with women before but she preferred the company of men. For Kelly it was about power. It was about seeing the agony and pleasure on Jenn's face as she thrust deep inside her. It was about hearing her whimper and plead for mercy while feeling her body writhe underneath her.

Kelly was feeling great and wanted the high to continue so she put on some fresh underwear and got dressed to go out. Kelly wore her best black fuck me shirt, cut low to show her gorgeous tits, and put on a low cut skirt to match. Kelly figured she'd do what she loved doing most Friday nights, head down to a watering hole favored by well to do older guys, pick one up, fuck his brains out, then steal his shit while he slept!!

Jenn was on her third drink and didn't see an end in sight. She hated the fact that she'd been forced to toss the evidence on Kelly and made to look like an incompetent boob in front of her boss. So she drank quietly by herself at a fairly reputable bar, happy in the fact that two of her three drinks so far had been bought for her by men hanging around looking to score.

Quietly lost in thought, Jenn didn't notice when Kelly strolled through the front doors of the bar, right past the doorman - an associate of Kelly's who allowed her to drink there underage. Kelly smiled at some of the cuter guys drinking alone at the bar and then made her way to the bathroom.

Jenn finished her third drink and got up to go to the bathroom before driving home for the night. There were obviously a few guys who wanted to keep buying her drinks but she knew her limit before getting behind the wheel and there was no way she was going home with anyone.

Jenn walked down the hall to the bathroom and, coming to its end, extended her arm to open the door as Kelly literally came walking out. "Well wouldn't you know it, of all the bars in town you had to wander into mine. Or are you following me? Because that would be a big mistake!" threatened Kelly.

Jenn just stood there, dumbfounded, unable to believe she'd literally run into the one person she hated more than anyone else. And here she was, hands on her hips, cocky as all hell, confronting Jenn outside a bathroom. Jenn felt her face flush as the rage inside her started boiling up to the surface.

"Whoa there copper," said Kelly seeing Jenn's reaction. "Before you do anything stupid remember I own you. Anything happens to me and that video of me whipping your ass and you moaning like the whore you are gets uploaded to the internet for all of your pig friends to enjoy." And with that, Kelly simply pushed past Jenn and saddled up to one of the guys at the bar, leaving her standing there.

Jenn slunk into the bathroom in a fog and sat down on one of the toilets. She had wanted to lash out at Kelly but had just stood there like a stump. Hell, she'd wanted to rip the bitch's hair out but she'd done nothing. All because of that fucking video! And then Jenn thought about it, really thought about it, and relaxed a bit. Kelly wasn't going to release the video - she never would. That video was evidence of Kelly breaking into her home and violently assaulting her. Sure Jenn would be mortified, but Kelly would go to jail for a very long time, and Kelly, though rash, wasn't stupid.

So Jenn walked out of the bathroom with a new found sense of confidence and a smile on her face. She walked up to the doorman, flashed her badge, and told him to kick Kelly's ass outta the bar.

"Sorry Kelly," said the doorman, interrupting her flirting with an older guy who'd just ordered her first drink, "You gotta go."

"What are you talking about?" Kelly responded.

"See that girl over there, she's a cop and she knows you're underage. I gotta bounce you or I could lose my job."

Now it was Kelly's turn to look dumbfounded and as the doorman slowly led her away. Jenn flipped her off and quietly mouthed the word "Bitch."

By the time Kelly got outside she was beside herself with rage. She thought she had Jenn under her thumb, what had changed? She stomped around outside for a while before finally settling on the fact that Jenn had obviously called her bluff on the video.

So, Kelly set out for the bus stop to make her way home but, before doing so, wandered over to the closest parking lot to check to see if she could score anything valuable out of an unlocked car. And that is where she found Jenn's jeep.

Jenn waited another fifteen or twenty minutes before leaving the bar to head home. As she walked toward the parking lot she noticed Kelly, arms crossed, standing beside her Jeep with an angry look on her face. "This is my chance," thought Jenn to herself, but unlike the last time, this time Jenn would make sure she came out on top.

Jenn walked confidently toward Kelly, prepared to confront her straight on. And as Kelly saw her approach she let loose with a verbal tirade, "You fucking bitch, you think you can kick me out of MY bar and get away with it." The yelling continued and Kelly, so focused on letting Jenn have it, failed to see her remove the police issue pepper spray from her purse.

As soon as Jenn got to within a few feet of Kelly she let her have it with a full blast of pepper spray to the face. "What the...AWW FUCK," screamed Kelly as her eyes slammed shut, "You fucking sprayed me!!"

But Jenn didn't leave Kelly much time to do more than scream, as she quickly followed up the spray by punching Kelly in her gut and then throwing her up against the side of her jeep. Kelly slid to the ground, winded and unable to open her eyes. Jenn was seeing red at this point and, not giving Kelly a moment's respite, followed up with an onslaught of kicks and stomps as Kelly curled into the fetal position to protect herself. "STOP, please!" begged Kelly, as Jenn continued to beat her into submission.

"Oh no, I'm not done yet bitch," replied Jenn, voice dripping with venom. Jenn wanted to cause Kelly the maximum amount of pain, the same kind of pain she'd been subjected to, and so she reached down and grabbed Kelly by both her ankles. At this point Kelly's short mini skirt had ridden up revealing the equally tiny black thong that covered her perfectly smooth pussy. Kelly, her eyes still glued shut and her body now one big dull aching pain, didn't have time to prepare at all as Jenn spread her legs apart and slammed the heel of her foot down onto Kelly's clit.

"FUUUUCKKKKK!!" screamed Kelly.

"What's the matter bitch, pussy hurt?" cooed Jenn as she continued to grind her heel into the tiny black triangle separating Kelly's pussy from Jenn's shoe. Jenn wished she had more time to dish out the punishment Kelly deserved but she was in a parking lot after all and it was only a matter of time before they were interrupted.

So Jenn let Kelly's legs fall to the pavement and, as Kelly writhed on the ground holding her damaged womanhood, Jenn grabbed Kelly's purse and took off in her jeep.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Jenn as she drove out of the parking lot, "that was intense." Jenn knew she didn't have much time so she reached into Kelly's purse and fished out her ID. Jenn read the address on the ID and started driving in that direction - Jenn was going to get that video back!

Meanwhile Kelly was just beginning to get her vision back, though her eyes still burned and her whole body throbbed. Kelly had never been so furious in all her life. To begin with she'd never lost a fight before and now she happened to be on the receiving end of a beating from the same cop she had dominated and fucked not more than a month ago. Kelly reached down for her purse and found it missing. "That bitch," thought Kelly as she adjusted her skirt and made her way to the bus stop, "she's gonna pay for this." Kelly ran back to the bar and borrowed a phone from the bouncer and used it to call a friend who lived nearby, "Please be home," she thought as she dialed her number...

Jenn rolled up to the address on Kelly's ID and, seeing it was a large house, figured she must live in a suite in the basement. Jenn walked around to the back of the house and found the door to a single suite. Jenn reached back into Kelly's purse, retrieved her keys, and made her way inside.

Jenn heard a noise coming from the bedroom and cautiously made her way there. Crumpled up in a ball on the bed were a pair of Kelly's panties that Jenn could see were thoroughly stained with Kelly's cum and, right beside them, was a laptop playing the video on a loop.

Jenn could hear her voice on the tape, moaning over the wet slapping sounds of the strapon dildo being pounded into her. She heard her desperate pleas for Kelly to stop fucking her and a fresh wave of humiliation washed over her. "I should have killed that bitch in the parking lot," thought Jenn.

Jenn turned off the video, not able to stand it any longer, and scooped up the laptop. She then quickly looked around for the GoPro and found it lying on the floor in the backpack with the strapon and the handcuffs that Kelly had used when she'd ambushed her previously. Jenn threw the laptop into the bag, gathered everything up and made her way out of the suite.

As Jenn made it into the living room the door opened and her heart jumped into her throat. Standing there in front of her was Kelly, grinning like a Cheshire cat, and a confused looking petite blonde girl who must've been one of Kelly's friends.

"You fucking thief," laughed Kelly. "This, Stacey, is that cop I was telling you about. The one I tuned up about a month back. The same one who thought she could FUCKING AMBUSH ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT!! Well, you're literally in my house now and I fully intend to beat the shit out of you and fuck you stupid before I decide to let you go." Stacey, obviously Kelly's blonde friend, laughed as though she'd stumbled upon the funniest scene in the world.

Jenn took a moment to survey the situation. She was all alone in Kelly's home, no one knew where she was and no one was expecting her back. Between her and the door stood two eighteen year old girls. Stacey, whom Jenn had never met, was average height, just like Kelly. Only Stacey has blonde hair with black streaks died through it that gave her a gothic appearance. And where Kelly was a bit more petite, Stacey was more of an average build with bigger breasts. Jenn knew she was in trouble and there would be no talking her way out of it. She needed to act fast...

Kelly dropped her hands down to her hips and smirked, obviously preparing to say something catty when Jenn lashed out, throwing the bag containing the laptop right into Kelly's face. Kelly's wasn't prepared for the sudden attack and took the bag square in the face; stunned, she fell to the floor. Jenn ran for the door hoping to make a quick escape but got intercepted by Stacey.

Stacey tangled her hands into Jenn's hair and they both fell to the ground. Jenn quickly gained a dominant position on top of the younger girl and tried to land a couple quick strikes to Stacey's face. Stacey still had a firm hold on Jenn's hair and so her strikes weren't enough to break free. Jenn changed tactics and slammed Stacey's head off the ground, stunning her so she could escape.

As Jenn got up she was tackled by Kelly and they both fell onto and off the couch with Jenn landing on top in mount. Jenn, adrenaline pumping, let loose with a flurry of blows to Kelly's tits and face. "Ow fuck," yelled Kelly who could only cover up to minimize the damage.

Stacey, having recovered, got back up, grabbed Jenn by the hair from behind and pulled her off Kelly who scrambled away. Stacey held Jenn firmly by the hair and started dropping hammer fists into her face. Jenn turned over onto her hands and knees and started pushing forward looking to topple Stacey and make a break for the door.

By this point Kelly had gotten to her feet and, seeing Jenn on her knees with her ass in the air, wound up and kicked her square in the pussy. "OH GOD!" cried Jenn, almost instantly curling into the fetal position between the couch and coffee table. Kelly and Stacey, both pissed and wanting to press their advantage, stomped Jenn all over her body while she covered up and begged them to stop.

Kelly spat on Jenn, "You never should have come here," she said while grabbing Jenn by the ankles and pulling her away from the couch. Stacey locked the door, "Payback time bitch," yelled Kelly as she spread Jenn's legs apart and stomped down hard on her pussy, grinding her heel into Jenn's clit.

"AAAHHHHHH!" cried Jenn while reaching down to try to pull Kelly's foot from her crotch.

Kelly dropped Jenn's legs then called over to Stacey, "help me strip this bitch."

Kelly and Stacey proceeded to strip Jenn down to her underwear. Jenn struggled but could offer little resistance as the girls remove her pants, blouse, and shoes. Now down to her black bra and panties Jenn scrambles backwards away from the two girls. "Give me my clothes back you crazy bitches," said Jenn, trying to keep the fear from her voice.

"I don't think so," laughed Kelly, "Stacey, get the handcuffs."

Jenn started screaming for help. "Save your breath bitch, my landlord isn't back until Monday, no one is going to hear you scream. Your ass is mine all weekend," said Kelly, malice dripping from her voice.

Jenn felt panic well up in the pit of her stomach as Kelly glared at her and Stacey went to the bag to get the handcuffs. Jenn got up on weak legs and charged Kelly in a last ditch effort to gain her freedom. They came together, struggling for control. Kelly pushed Jenn back against a wall, turning her last minute and pressing both her face and tits into the wall.

Stacey ran over to help but before she even got there Kelly managed to grab Jenn's arm and twist it up her back, holding her in place. "Ahhhhhh," screamed Jenn as her arm was pulled up her back in a classic cop hold. Kelly licked the fingers of her free hand and, reaching down Jenn's stomach, slid her hand into Jenn's panties.

Kelly started rubbing Jenn's pussy while whispering in her ear, "I'm going to fuck your pig ass until you beg me to stop bitch."

Jenn whimpered as Kelly licked and bit her ear while grabbing her pussy hard.

Kelly threw Jenn back down to the ground. Jenn knew she was in no position to fight back against the two girls, not after the beating she just took, and the thought of getting ass fucked by Kelly terrified her. "Please Kelly, don't do this," begged Jenn from her hands and knees. "I'll do anything you want," said Jenn, glancing toward the bag she knew contained the monster strapon "just don't fuck me in the ass with that thing."

"Move the coffee table and bring me the GoPro Stacey," said Kelly. As Stacey moved the coffee table, Kelly grabbed the GoPro and casually walked back toward Jenn. "On your knees bitch," said Kelly. Jenn meekly complied, kneeling down about six feet in front of Kelly.

"Now spread your legs and play with yourself," demanded Kelly.

"Wha, What?", said Jenn.

"You heard me bitch," replied Kelly, "if you don't want me to fuck you in the ass then you're gonna put on a little show for my friend and I. NOW."

Jenn looked at the GoPro, it's red light blinking, then looked away in shame as she slipped her hand down her panties and began to play with herself. Jenn closed her eyes as she rubbed her pussy, getting herself wet despite the situation. A soft moan escaped her lips.

"Get your fingers in there pig, finger yourself!" ordered Kelly. "Here, take the camera Stacey," said Kelly as she went to her fridge and got a cucumber from inside one of the drawers. "Take your panties off," said Kelly as she stood over Jenn, wielding the cucumber like a sword.

Jenn sat back on her butt and slid her panties down her legs. Jenn looked at the cucumber, "Please don't make me do this," she begged. Kelly picked up Jenn's panties, smelled them, and then roughly shoved them in Jenn's mouth.

"Slut," spat Kelly as she handed Jenn the cucumber, "don't stop until you cum!"

Jenn leaned back and gingerly started to work the cucumber into her tight wet snatch. Jenn managed to get about four inches of the cucumber inside herself and then started to work it in and out, slowly at first, then faster, determined to do whatever it took to end her ordeal.

Though Jenn's pussy was responding she knew she would be hard pressed to bring herself to an orgasm in front of the two girls and so, like she had in the past, she endeavored to fake it. Jenn moaned, the sound muffled by her own panties, then fell onto her back, grabbing her hair with her free hand while the other continued to work the cucumber in and out. "Ahhhh," she cried into her gag as she pretended to be rocked by an orgasm. Real tears of shame ran down her cheeks as she spat out her panties and let the cucumber slip from her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my god what a fucking slut," exclaimed Stacey.

"Hey Stacey, you ever have your pussy serviced by a cop before? Take your clothes off and have a seat," suggested Kelly. Stacey striped and sat on the couch, legs spread, rubbing her shaved pussy. Kelly grabbed Jenn by the hair and dragged her on her hands and knees until she sat right in front of Stacey.

Jenn could feel the heat coming from Stacey's crotch. "Please don't make me do this," plead Jenn, "you've had your fun, just let me go."

"The fun's just starting pig," replied Kelly while unclasping Jenn's bra and letting it fall to the floor, "now get to work."

Jenn closed her eyes and gingerly stuck her tongue out, licking Stacey's already wet slit. "Sorry if it's a bit slimy still, my boyfriend came inside me earlier in the night," declared Stacey quite proudly. Jenn shuddered, the taste of semen now apparent as she continued to lick Stacey's pussy.

Mainstay
Mainstay
87 Followers
12