Rookie Support

Story Info
Girlfriend helps my roommate make it big, she makes a baby.
2.7k words
4.17
71.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasvt
chasvt
39 Followers

Late in August last year my fiancé Janet looked out the window and gasped as she saw a new car sitting outside our apartment with a large yellow bow on top. She quickly called me over to see. We both simultaneously looked at each other and said "uh oh".

Let me back up 3 years to the start of things. My wife Janet, I, and my roommate Travis were freshmen at one of the Florida State colleges. Travis and I were on the football team and Janet was on the cheer squad. Travis and I had played high school football together and were both on scholarships to play at state. Janet was also on a cheer leading scholarship but was from a different high school. I had met her during freshmen orientation and we immediately hit it off and were inseparable.

I considered Travis like a brother even though we weren't related and he was 6' 6 inches of solid black muscle while I am about 6 ' 2" of lean and lanky blued eyed blond. Travis came from a very unstable broken home and my parents basically adopted him during his last two years of high school. We were both on the high school team together and helped each out both on and off the field. Helping each other we managed to avoid lots of the troubles the other kids got into, make the varsity team, keep our grades up and finally get scholarships at state to play football.

Janet had a bit of a rough time in high school. Two of her best friends and fellow cheerleaders got knocked up senior year and had to drop out. This put a serious scare of getting pregnant into her. She stopped dating, really focused on her studies, and began wearing frumpy clothes while not cheerleading.

As I said I had met her during freshmen orientation and we immediately hit it off and were inseparable. I never pushed her into anything and as she began to know and trust me our sex life got much better. She really did love sex even though she was still scared of getting pregnant. Being a health and fitness nut she refused to take the pill or consider any of the implant type methods. We did a lot of oral and mutual masturbation but actual intercourse was left to the few safe periods and always with a condom and always with me pulling out before coming. While I missed having more intercourse, Janet drained my balls so often I really did not mind.

Her overwhelming fear of getting pregnant and correspondingly of sperm perversely led to her fascination with cum and pregnancy risk stories. She loved for me to cum all over her and rub it in except not too close to her pussy. She loved for me to cum in her mouth and then to French kiss me. Initially I was not too keen on this but with her incredible blow jobs I quickly learned to tolerate and eventually to enjoy kissing her cum filled mouth. I would jerk off onto her perfectly flat stomach and she would start saying things like "It's lucky you pulled out in time, that big of a load would definitely knock me up. Maybe you better eat me to make sure you didn't leave any cum in me." She definitely had a very kinky and wild side to her.

As I mentioned, my roommate was Travis. The three of us got along very well and even better as the semesters went on. Janet started spending more and more time at our apartment until she ended up moving in. It was a small apartment so Travis frequently saw or heard us screwing around. Sometimes we would get so into it that we forgot he was around and we would be naked on the couch going at it. He would end up in the bathroom jerking off. Janet finally got us together one evening and told Travis he had to stop having to go into the bathroom and jerk off. She told him to join us and that the three of us did not need to hide anything from each other. He started mumbling something about needing to use the bathroom but Janet stopped him dead in his tracks when she started rubbing his obvious hard-on. She pulled down his sweats and started sucking his cock. This first time did not last too long and soon Travis was filling Janet's mouth full of his pent up load. As she would do with me whenever I unloaded in her mouth, Janet moved over and started French kissing me and pushing Travis's cum into my mouth. This led to an intense three way session with both Travis and I cumming all over Janet.

From then on it was always a three-way with us. Travis was very focused on his football scholarship and had aspirations of making pro so he stayed away from dating and its distractions. Having Janet readily available became a life saver for him and allowed him to focus on football. Whenever he was stressed Janet would relieve him usually with a quick hand job or if time permitted a nice long blow job. On special occasions like before a big game Janet would allow Travis to mount her and slide him well-endowed cock up and down her slippery pussy lips until he spurted all over her belly. Both Travis and I really enjoyed this special treat and wanted to actually fuck her but we respected her fear of pregnancy so we never pushed it beyond suggestive comments.

Whenever I was around when Janet was servicing Travis I would always join in and either jerk off or alternate having Janet suck my cock. Travis and I would both end up cumming on Janet's face, chest or belly. As I mentioned she had an irrational fear of sperm but was still fascinated by our cum and would always rub it into her skin with one hand while she jilled off with her other hand. She was always careful not to rub her cum covered hand too close to her pussy and would stop whenever she reached the top of her trimmed pubic hair.

One night while Janet was jerking us both off Travis mentioned that she would probably love to have the entire defensive team jerk off on her and totally cover her with cum. Janet cooed that she would love that but not with the college team, she wanted to do it with the pro's once Travis made the big time. She told Travis that when he made the pro's he would buy he a nice little sports car with his signing bonus and she would let the defensive team cover her with cum. We all laughed at that but then Travis got serious and said they had a deal and he and Janet shook hands on it. We then covered her in our cum.

Janet and I got engaged our junior year. Since we were still in school we just continued our living arrangements with Travis as our roommate. Being engaged increased my opportunities for intercourse but never without a condom and still always pulling out before I came.

Our sexual antics continued through our junior year until Travis received an offer to try out for a pro team. In celebration of that and to help relax his nerves, Janet planned an extra special going away gift. She first stripped down and proceeded to give Travis her best blowjob possible. She licked from his balls to the tip and back down, she gently sucked on each ball, and every other trick she knew. Travis could take much more and unloaded in her mouth. Then as had become the norm, she shared a cum filled kiss with me. She had once told me that this was her way of confirming I stilled loved her and that I was OK with her fooling around with Travis. Travis started to get up and say thanks when Janet told him that the blowjob was just to take the edge off and that his gift was coming up.

Janet told me to eat her while Travis recovered. No complaints from me as I loved this. At the same time, she was working on getting Travis hard again. When he was hard she told now was the real gift. She laid back down and spread her legs wide. She told Travis to climb on top of her like when he does the pussy slide but that for this time only, he could penetrate her for a few strokes as long as he pulled out well before he came. She said the prior blowjob would ensure he could last a bit especially since Travis was still technically a virgin. Janet looked at me and told me to close my mouth or the flies would get in. She then told me to guide Travis into her to prove I was OK with this. I felt a twinge of jealousy as Travis was going to fuck my girlfriend bareback before I got to but then again he was just called up to try out for the pro's. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip a few times against Janet's pussy. Man, she was dripping wet. I lined up the tip of his cock with Janet's pussy and gently pushed it in. Travis started pushing in and out as Janet was mumbling how incredible it felt without a condom. After about a minute Travis quickly pulled out and shot another large load just outside her pussy, all over her pubic hair and on her belly.

As in our fantasy talk Janet said "It's lucky you pulled out in time, that big of a load would definitely knock me up." She turned to me and said "Maybe you better eat me to make sure he didn't leave any cum in me." I dutifully ate her and cleaned her up to hopefully prevent her from getting pregnant.

Travis left for tryouts the next morning and while we kept in touch we did not see him until the day the car appeared outside our apartment.

Travis came over later that morning and said he was officially on the team. He thanked us and said he never would have done it without us. He then asked Janet if she was ready to meet some of his teammates. Janet looked a little nervous but excited and said of course. Travis said he would rent a hotel suite the following weekend and asked if Janet would shave her pussy hair as his teammates preferred that and he was trying to make a good first impression.

We arrived at the hotel suite the next week and met 6 of Travis's teammates. While Travis was big, these guys were a few years older and showed what a few years of hard training can do. Also like Travis, all but one was black. After a couple of beers Travis asked Janet to dance a bit and then get ready for the big event. Janet did a sexy strip tease and managed to sit on each of the guy's laps. Each guy she sat on she would help them remove some clothing. After about ten minutes everyone was naked. Janet continued to dance from guy to guy and would sit in their laps and slide her pussy against their now fully erect cocks. Their cocks were all glistening with pussy juice.

Finally, Janet laid down and the guys gathered around. She would alternate between sucking and jerking, trying her best to get them all. Since Travis was the man of honor he was between her legs doing a pussy slide. All of a sudden one of the two guys Janet was sucking started to cum. He shot a big load over the right side of her face and onto her chest. This triggered the other guys to start to cum. Janet's face, hair, tits and upper belly were all covered in a layer of cum. Travis increased is sliding and erupted just above her clit where she used to have her nicely trimmed bush but now was totally bare. Janet as she had done countless other times with Travis and I started to jill off with one hand while rubbing in the cum on her belly with the other hand. Only this time there was no pubic hair to warn her as her cum covered hand got close to her pussy. Her hand covered in Travis's cum continued towards her pussy until she plunged two fingers in and triggered a massive orgasm. Wow, did she look beautiful at that instance. There was a bunch of naked built guys around her and she was covered in cum. I couldn't resist taking a few quick pictures of her cum cover hand rubbing her pussy. It was so hot that I unconscientiously rubbed my cock and came all over the floor.

When Janet finally came down from her orgasm she again asked me to clean her up around her pussy. When I went down on her I noticed Travis's cum actually inside her unlike all the other times. I kept this to myself and did my best to get it all out. Since the guys all had early practice the next day the party broke up and I took Janet home. She was a bit out of it from all the orgasms and stimulation of the evening. I put her to bed and she was quickly asleep.

Over the next couple of weeks, we talked about how hot that experience had been and Janet hinted at wanting to do it again. I never mentioned that I saw Travis's cum inside her pussy, just hoping her period would come and I could forget all about it. A month later I came home to hear her sobbing in the bedroom. Laying on the bed was a positive pregnancy test. I rushed up to her, hugged, her, and said everything will be all right. Since I had been concerned about her getting knocked up and with her fear of becoming an unwed mother I had purchased an engagement ring shortly after 'the event'. I got down on my knees and proposed. We got married the next week with a Justice of the peace. We had never actually talked about Travis being the one to knock her up but I suspected she knew. I gave him a quiet heads up so he would not be too surprised.

One fantastic thing about being married and Janet pregnant was 9 months of bareback sex without having to pull out. I actually worried about how I would ever use a condom again after she gave birth, it was just too intense a feeling to consider going back. Travis benefited as well from this. Janet was extremely horny during most of her pregnancy so there was hardly a day without Travis and I fucking her and cumming deep in her pussy. As Janet said it was not like she could get any more pregnant than she already was.

Janet gave birth to a beautiful daughter who we named Tricia, which was the closest we could think of being similar to Travis's name. Travis adored her and set up some funds for her support and future education. When Janet finally realized how much I loved and adored both her and Tricia regardless of who the actual biological father was she became much more lax regarding contraception. Six weeks after birth she had the OK to resume sexual activities and told Travis and I that we did not need condoms but that we should pull out before we came. Janet said she really did not want to get pregnant right away but if it happened, it happened. This was fine with us and we immediately took her up on this and we both fucked her that afternoon.

As time went on Janet started allowing us to cum inside her during "safe" times. These safe times got longer and longer until in my opinion they weren't safe. I suspect Janet is pregnant again with either a brown or white baby but Travis and I will just wait for her to tell us. Either way is fine.

chasvt
chasvt
39 Followers