Room 1229

Story Info
He shows her the pleasures of making love.
2.7k words
4.51
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an unusually warm day for December, that first time they met. She had been online chatting with friends, when he instant messaged her.

Her first thought was to cancel it, but something, somewhere deep in her unconscious made her respond. She thought to herself it would go like all the others, and she would end it quickly by saying she had to go, then next time she was online she would block his name.

She expected the same online attempts at pick up lines, " Can I help you with your fantasies," "You seem to be an intelligent women, would you like to fuck," and her favorite "I have a big one for you" they all amused her but they didn't win her attentions.

She expected that, and she was prepared with her polite but usual response, when he offered none of those obnoxious lines, she was intrigued.

By the time she had realized it they had been talking for over three hours. He had offered her his phone number, she had politely refused it, but as the conversation progressed she found herself wanting to hear his voice.

She was stunned by her reaction, in such a short time she felt this undeniable connection with him. Eager to put a voice to the typed words, she called.

His presence on the phone was as great as his presence online. She felt her insides melt the first time she heard his voice. That phone call was the catalyze to their passion.

Never before had she felt such a strong connection, they were complete opposites in every way except one.....their desires.

They talked consistently on the phone or online almost everyday, their bond grew along with their need to consummate their bodies, and souls. When they couldn't be satisfied with just erotic talk anymore, they knew the time had come to finally meet in person.

He made arrangements to take an extra day on a business trip next month and fly to meet her. For her, the waiting would seem endless, she prayed for the days to rush by. She tried to busy herself with her writing but she was often distracted by her thoughts of the approaching day.

When the day finally did arrive she was nervous, more so then she had anticipated.

As she drove to the airport, she began to obsess about everything, wondering if they had built this up too much in their minds, had they placed an impossible expectation on their meeting, would they be able to meet their own standards?

Pulling into the covered parking structure, she found a space near the elevators. She arrived an hour early, because of all the added security measures she wanted to be sure they found each other. This gave her time to pull herself together, although she doubted the butterflies in her stomach would disappear before he arrived.

She found a seat where the passengers stream out from behind the security screeners, watching as men, women, with and without significant others walk by. Some are involved in animated conversation, some just pretending to acknowledge the chatter going on beside them. Just then, she looked up and saw him. He walked down the aisle, stopping, he set his bag down looking around, not entirely sure of who or what he was looking for.

She doesn't get up immediately, instead, she silently observe him. She watches how he carries himself, exuding confidence, sexual magnetism.

Casually, she walks up behind him and taps him on the arm, turning around he knows her immediately.

Their eyes meet for the first time and the connection is undeniable. Everything that is felt is said without words. The desire and passion, that wanting ache is reflected back into each others eyes. Everything that she obsessed about an hour ago had faded from her memory.

He held out his arms to her and she is drawn to him, much like the first time she heard his voice. His embrace wrapped around her tightly, his voice providing the warmth. She stood there, absorbing his presence, feeling his arms entangled with hers. She thought she would faint from the sheer enormity of that moment. She had dreamt about it, fantasized about it, replayed it over and over again in her mind, and now she was feeling it, living it, she couldn't have felt more at peace.

There in the middle of the airport, surrounded by hundreds of travelers, they were alone, together at last. They kissed as if they had been lovers for a thousand years and then they kissed as if they would never see each other again.

The reality of the moment hit them and they broke apart, happy to finally meet. In her mind she knew she would not run away. They walked thru the airport to her car, talking endlessly along the way.

Reaching the car, she unlocked the doors, and he placed his bag in the back-seat. He closed the door, grabbing her hand he pulls her close to his body.

She can feel his excitement pressed against her stomach. Her body aches with the need to be filled by him. She looks up into his eyes, searching for that same ache.

He leans down, taking her face in his hands and brushes her lips with his. A whisper of a kiss she tries to catch, the implications of a night only beginning.

A sigh, long, deep, he leaves her standing there, breathless, pleading with her eyes for more. He smiles at her and walks around to the passenger side and climbs in. She opens her door and slides into the drivers seat, her body tightly wound with emotions. She starts up the car and pulls out of the parking structure, they talk about his flight and their anticipation about meeting.

As they talk he places his hand on just the inside of her knee, causing her pussy to contract and throb. His hand lightly caresses her exposed knee never venturing further then the bottom of her skirt.

She finds it almost impossible to pay attention to the road, her thoughts possessed of the sensations he is causing her.

They stop at a stoplight and she leans over to give him a hungry kiss as a sign of her readiness. He reaches up and gently tugs on her nipples, she moans as she drags her lips from his. The car is filled with their sexual hunger for one another, and she hopes they make it quickly to the hotel.

Arriving at the hotel she valets her car not wanting to waste time looking for a parking space. They walk into the hotel together, and find the front desk. After the usual paperwork of checking in, they finally have the key to their room and their passion.

They didn't linger in the hotel casino as the sounds and sights promised of a financial windfall, they were more interested in the promise of a night to remember.

Quickly finding their way to the elevators, the doors open and they follow the other guest into the enclosed space.

She stands in front of him in the back of the elevator, leaning herself against his excitement. She molds herself to his length, gently rocking back and forth, stimulating him unbearably.

He takes his hand and slides along the side of her breasts, lightly grazing it but with enough intent to cause her to gasp out loud.

They finally reach their floor, and hurriedly make their way out of the elevator. They walk down the hall, looking for room 1229 .

There in the middle of the hallway they stand in front of it, he takes the key and unlocks the door the first of many things that will be unlocked tonight.

He holds the door for her as she walks in first. The room is beautiful, a king size bed in the middle of the room, the colors a soft, muted shade of earth tones, relaxing, seductive. Although she has seen the Vegas view many times, it somehow looked different to her tonight, like she was far away from everything she knew, her own mirage in the desert. Except it wasn't a mirage, he was real, flesh and blood standing here in front of her. Her mind was a whirl of unexpected feelings and thoughts.

He knew her hesitations, and he was gentle and caring, not wanting to push her to soon or scare her. This was her first time and he wanted to show her how wonderful it is to share your feelings and allow yourself to make love with someone.

She had never made love before and it wasn't until she met him that she finally understood what making love was. The eyes, the window to our soul, and she wanted him to know her eyes were open to him.

He came toward her, slowly approaching her space, she moved closer to him, letting him know it was OK.

He kissed her, with tender urgency, long and deep, their tongues entwined with the taste of their passion. She melted right there in his arms, in his kiss, he whispered in her ear, her resolve dragged away by the warmth of his breath on her body.

A sigh, a moan, a gasp she wasn't even sure of her own voice anymore, she pulled reluctantly away, but only to tell him she would be right back.

Confused, but willing to give her the time she needed, he agreed. She smiled at him and placed a finger to his lips, turned around and grabbed something from her bag and went into the bathroom.

She turned on the light and stood looking in the mirror, she saw not herself, but a woman who was ready to give of herself something she had never given any man before, her entire being.

She wanted to experience the passions she knew her body was capable of achieving, she had just never met the right person. Tonight she knew she was with the right person, and she wanted to make it just as special for him.

She removed her clothes and slid on her silk chemise, although she knew the ultimate release for her will be to be nude in front of him, but she had to ease her way into it.

She came out of the bathroom to find him standing in front of the window looking out at the view, she had to admit it looked very mesmerizing tonight.

She came up behind him and encircled her arms around his waist, rubbing her breasts against his back. He traced his fingers along her arm, sending chills thru-out her body.

He turned around and admired her choice of attire, he traced the lace across her cleavage with his finger, dipping between the hollow of her breasts. She pressed his hand to her breasts signifying her readiness, willingness, the passion in her heart.

He walked over to the bed and removed his shirt and offered her a place beside him. She walked to him without hesitation, sitting down next to him and placing her hands on his chest. She ran her hands thru his hair, feeling his warmth penetrate her fingertips. Lying down beside her, he coaxes her back on the bed, they press their bodies together, legs tangled together, kissing, exploring, feeling, their hearts beating in time to the throbbing between their legs.

They had experienced many months of foreplay with words, but now, here together, they needed no words to ignite their desires. They had each other, their bodies close together finally feeling, touching, breathing in each others excitement. Hands stroking, caressing, bringing each other to the brink of sexual release.

She needed him, wanted him buried deep inside her, she brought her hands to his face, cradling it in her fingertips, stroking his cheek, she started to ask with her lips but he saw her desire in her eyes and he placed a finger to her mouth, he knew without words what she was asking.

He raised himself up, pulling her with him. She knew what he wanted of her, it would be her ultimate surrender to him. He didn't offer his assistance, he wanted to be sure she was doing it because it was what she wanted to give to him.

She felt herself blush as she removed her chemise, but the blush was soon turned to heat as he pressed her backward in a heated, passionate kiss that was almost the end for him. She felt his cock, hard and insistent between her thighs, she felt the heat rising between their bodies.

He reached between them, taking his cock and rubbing the tip all along her slippery slit. The feel on his cock was indescribable, her smooth, satiny, shaved lips felt like cashmere, soft, inviting only the privileged to feel its exquisiteness, and he felt very privileged to be the one to share this with her.

He placed the tip of his cock at her entrance, holding it there. She lifted her hips in response wanting him inside her.

He brushed the hair from her eyes, wanting to see what she felt as he pushed forward into her. She was no longer afraid of letting her pleasures be seen, she wanted and needed for him to know.

With their eyes locked he enter her in one long, slow stroke, he groaned at her tightness grasping him, pulling him deeper, swallowing him whole.

Her breath caught in her throat and with the intensity of that moment, her body flooded with sensations and she had the most powerful orgasm of her life.

She grabbed him by the ass, pulling him into her, her muscles contracting around him like they were trying to squeeze wine from a raisin, she threw her head back calling his name, and when her orgasm subsided and she looked into his eyes it was then that he knew she had completely surrender herself to him. He laid there on top of her, listening to her breathing come back down, he stroked her hair, his cock rock hard, buried deep inside her, aching to feel the walls of her pussy sliding along the length of his cock.

He started a slow, steady pace, long smooth strokes, pulling out to the tip, catching her clit as he sinks back into her. Her body is on fire, she aches for his release into her.

He slides his cock half way out thrusting in short quick strokes and lowers his head to her breasts. His mouth encloses her nipple between his lips, pulling upward, lengthening them into hard stiff peaks. She moans her approval, arching her body upwards into his mouth.

Her mind, body, emotions are delirious with pleasure, she never knew that one person could create so much want, and desire, for a moment she is saddened at the thought of all she has been missing.

He looks deep into her eyes and can see all the pleasures she has never experienced and he aches inside to share everything with her.

He knows he cant hold back for much longer, her tightness surrounding him and her warm receptive pussy coating his cock with her surrender. He wants to fill her with himself, he wants her to feel his warmth, his hunger and passion for her.

He thrust his cock in and out, picking up the pace, racing for that final release.

She feels his cock throb and pulse inside her pussy and she knows he is close. She raises her hips to meet his strokes, then reaching between them and caressing his cock and balls. He groans with pleasure as her hand cups his tight balls.

She feels his cock breathing in and out in her hand, the cum being shot from his balls racing along the length of his cock, she squeezes her hand around him, then pulls it back as he slams into her.

They look into each others eyes, as their orgasms hit at the same time. She feels the flood of warmth hit her deep inside as their juices combine together, making them as one.

Still thrusting into her he leans down and kisses her roughly, tenderly, a torrent of emotions washing over them.

She reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck, grazing her fingertips across his lips. She kisses him sweetly, lingering for only a minute, she buries her head into his shoulder, tears falling helplessly from her eyes.

He feels the dampness on his shoulder, but she doesn't say anything and he knows he doesn't have to ask, for everything she felt is in that tear running down his shoulder, and it is then that he knew for sure she was making love to him and only him.