Room 202

Story Info
Three strangers find ecstasy after flight delays.
2.9k words
4.05
76k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers

The storm blew into St. Louis in just a matter of minutes, wind, rain and hail blanketing the area at about 2 p.m. local. While the visual effects were over before the evening news, the last effects, especially for travelers like Brenda, would take days to sort out.

"What do you mean I can't get to Chicago until tomorrow," Brenda asked as she stood at the customer service counter, her thick ass and thighs radiating sex in sheer pantyhose under s smart, black pinstripe skirt-suit and matching jacket. "I need to be in Chicago tonight."

The customer service rep apologized and explained the issues the storm had called across the country. Brenda resented the rep as much for her perky b-cup tits, perfect blonde hair and small waistlines as for the bad news she delivered. Sure, Brenda's own 36d breasts had held up over time and looked great on a woman of 48, but to the casual observer, this little b-cup was the more appealing choice.

The rep explained how the airlines had arranged for all of their "diverted" customers to stay at a local hotel, free of charge, until they could get a flight out in the morning.

"I don't need a hotel room, I need a flight to Chicago," Brenda said. She grabbed the hotel information and headed toward the shuttle bus. Her six-inch, black heels drew the attention of her male travelers as she walked through the terminal.

On the shuttle to the hotel she phoned her husband, a retired executive from the electric company 12 years her senior, who had taken up watching TV and drinking beer as his favorite retirement activities. She explained the situation and told him she would be home as soon as she could. He didn't seem to mind.

Truth be told, Ted made enough money through his pension to allow Brenda to retire. They had talked about it on several occasions but Brenda loved her work, she loved traveling to different cities and couldn't stand the thought of sitting home every day watching TV with her couch potato husband.

The shuttle arrived at the hotel, Brenda checked in at the desk and made her way to room 204. The room was simply, one bed, small couch, coffee table, arm chair, TV on the dresser, an awful picture of a covered bridge hanging on the wall and a dreadful comforter on the bed. It wasn't the type of room she would have chosen herself, but, she wasn't paying for it, so what the hell. She slide off her heels and savored the way her pantyhose covered feet felt against the carpet, she slide them back and forth several times,

Brenda let her hair down, unbuttoned her suit jacket and flung it over the back of the arm chair. Her full breasts pressed against the white sleeveless blouse underneath. She unbuttoned the blouse slowly, contemplating for a moment whether to stay in her work attire or change before flinging the blouse next to the jacket. She wore a white bra, nothing fancy, nothing sexy. The hooks were in back and she popped them and let her 36d breasts be freed from a day of confinement.

She slowly and gently rubbed the red marks caused by the underwire on the bottoms of each breast. Out of nowhere she heard a series of bangs on the wall from the room next door. As quickly as they appeared they vanished and Brenda assumed someone had just banged into the wall.

The rubbing eased some of the pain caused by the underwire. Brenda's breasts were large and sagged more than they used to. Her nipples were average diameter, but protruded nicely outward and maintained a fair color. Brenda and Ted never had children and her nipples were proof of it. She had seen her sister's nipples following child birth and was selfishly thankful her nipples did not grow and darken like her sister's. Neither Brenda nor her husband ever wanted children in the first place, but petite nipples and a tight pussy were bonuses for her.

The massaging of her breasts had gotten Brenda moist. There was something about hotel rooms that always made her horny. It was one of the reasons she traveled so much. She didn't know if it was the memory of her and Ted fucking in hotels on trips they once took or the total privacy the room offered. Either way, Brenda got wet every time she checked into a new hotel room.

She unbuttoned her skirt, letting in fall to the floor, exposing her full, dark bush through her sheer pantyhose. She never wore panties with pantyhose. She rubbed her hand over her wet pussy and shook at the feeling. She made her way to the bed, closed her eyes and began running her soft hands over her breasts, legs and pussy. She raised herself up at the hips and rubbed her ass, she loved the way her hands felt on pantyhose-covered flesh.

The crotch of her pantyhose was soaked now with moist sex. She rubbed her bush and between her legs with increasing pressure and speed. She thought about the vigor with which Ted used to fuck her. How he would drive his big cock into her dripping wet pussy. How he would look down into her eyes as she sucked him and swallowed. But that was ages ago. Now she was forced to masturbate in the shower while he watched TV. It has been months since anyone but herself had made her cum.

Brenda prepared to rip the crotch of her pantyhose open to get to her throbbing clit when the banging, this time accompanied by hooting and hollering, returned.

She was furious.

Brenda got up, buttoned up her suit jacket, slide on her skirt and headed out the door, which closed with a slam.

"First my fucking flight gets cancelled, then I get stuck in this fucking hotel and now this," she said under her breathe as she walked toward room 202.

She pounded her fist on the door. A younger man opened it. He was mid 20s, tall, athletic build, 6'4, maybe 180 pounds, muscular, baby blue eyes and brown hair. He wore a Northwestern Football T-shirt and matching mesh shorts. His appearance made it difficult for Brenda to maintain her rage.

Inside the room, sitting on the couch and watching TV was an older man, mid 40s, wearing khaki shorts and a polo shirt. He was not as lean as the younger man, but attractive.

"I'm sorry, I know we are being too loud," the younger man said before Brenda could speak. He glanced down at her cleavage as they spoke. "We got a little carried away watching the game over here, it won't happen again."

Brenda was still furious, but accepted his apology.

"If you could just keep it down a little, that would be great," she said in a calm tone. The older man rose and walked toward the door. "I have had a hell of a day and just need to relax."

"We completely understand," the older man said, no standing beside his younger friend. "Was your flight cancelled as well?"

She nodded.

"Us too. Where were you headed?"

She told them Chicago and they explained that they too were headed to the windy city. Jason, the younger man, played college football at Northwestern and was returning home from visiting family. Mark, the older man, was traveling for business when he saw Jason's shirt. As alumni of Northwestern, they got to talking and decided to have a few beers and watch some baseball.

"Care to join us for a drink?" Mark asked.

Brenda did not make it a habit of going into hotel rooms with stranger men, but she seemed nice enough and she needed one bad.

"I don't usually drink with strangers, but after today's mess, I need one," she said as she walked in, her pantyhose covered feet sliding along the floor. Jason got her a cold beer and she joined introduced herself.

Brenda joined Mark on the couch and noticed Jason peeking up her skirt as she sat down. She looked over at him and could see what looked like a faint outline of his young, soft cock through his thin mesh shorts.

"Do you watch much baseball?"

"I do. My husband loves it, unfortunately, so most nights I am stuck watching it most nights."

Mark commented how he wished his wife would watch baseball with him. Brenda sipped her beer. Judging by the amount of empty cans in the trash, she had a lot of catching up to do.

"It's not a terrible way to spend an evening, but I can think of a lot more fun activities," she said. Her pussy and pantyhose were still moist with her sex. With each sip of beer Mark took she could feel his eyes wandering to her cleavage.

Brenda glanced down at his crotch, but the khaki shorts were too thick to make out an outline of his cock. She looked over at Jason again and was sure she was seeing the shape of his beautiful cock.

The three of them watched the game, drank and talked about wives, husbands, work, school, girlfriends and the joys of air travel. The game ended an hour or so later and all three were pretty buzzed. Brenda was having fun and hoped the night wouldn't end here.

Mark excused himself to use the restroom and Brenda, consumed by horniness and fueled by the need to cum, uncrossed her legs and opened them slightly. She hoped Jason would take the bait.

He did.

She watched as he tiled his head and tried to get a clear look up her skirt, no doubt looking to see if she was wearing panties. Instead of looking away, she starred at his eyes, waiting for him to look up. They made eye contact.

"I'm not wearing any."

"huh," he said, stumbling over his words. "I wasn't trying to... I'm sorry.

"Please, don't be sorry. I am flattered," she said. "But if you are looking to see my panties, I'm not wearing any."

Excitement ran through is body.

"Are you?" she asked.

He shuttered.

"I have been checking you out all night and I swear I can see the outline of your cock through those shorts," she said as she stood up and talked to the edge of the bed. Jason was lying on his side, resting on one arm, facing her. "Can I check?"

Brenda didn't wait for an answer. She ran her hands from his knee, over his solid inner thigh and up to his crotch, making contact with Jason's long, soft, thick cock.

"Ummm, I knew you weren't."

"I never do."

"Me either," she whispered.

She stood next to him and massaged his cock slowly, rubbing his closely trimmed balls and thick, semi-hard cock. It was as long as she though and felt like it would grow to be as thick as her wrist.

Mark emerged from the bathroom and started speaking before turning the corner into the room.

"So, what do you guys want to do now..." the sight of Brenda's hand up his friend's shorts, clearly playing with his cock stopped him in his tracks. His cock hardened immediately. Mark had been eyeing Jason's bulge since before Brenda showed up and hoped the night would go down this road.

Brenda turned to look at Mark, her hand still massaging Jason's cock.

"Well, I was going to suck Jason's cock, then I thought I would suck yours and then we could go from there," she said with a devilish smile. Unless you have an objection?"

To Brenda's surprise Mark said he had one objection.

"I want to help you suck his cock," Mark said with a smile.

Brenda smile widely and felt Jason's cock jump. He fell onto his back and didn't say a word. He slid off his shirt, his chest, shoulders, arms and abs were more defined then Brenda imaged. He looked like a statue.

She slide off is shorts and his younger hard, 8 inch cock sprung to attention. Brenda was right. It was thick with a big strong mushroom head. She licked her lips.

Mark walked up behind Brenda and pressed his still covered hard cock against her ass and reached around her to massage her tits. He unbuttoned her jacket and it fell to the floor.

"Your tits are amazing." making her drip more sex. She got onto the bed on all fours and adjusted herself between Jason's legs, his young cock starring her in the face.

Brenda slowly licked Jason from his right knee, up his inner thigh, across his taint and down his left inner thigh to his left knee.

"Oh yes," he moaned.

Mark stood at the foot of the bed, now undressed and rubbing his hard cock all over Brenda's pantyhose covered feet and legs. From the feel of his cock on her she took it to be 6-7 inches and thick.

She licked Jason again, up his inner thigh to his taint, this time she licked up his balls and long, thick shaft slowly. She flicked the underside of his mushroom head several times before slide her tongue off the tip of his quivering cock.

Jason's whole body quivered. He wanted Brenda to take all of him into her mouth, but loved the anticipation of teasing. Behind her, Mark was rubbing his hard cock all over her feet and legs, using the area between the back of her knee and her legs to stroke his cock.

Brenda rubbed Jason's balls with one hand, licked his cock in long, slow strokes with her tongue and reached backward to play with Mark's cock. It was smaller than Jason's, but very thick and he had a nice patch of pubic hair to match her own bush.

She stroked Jason's cock a few more times before finally putting him out of his misery and taking his head into her mouth. Brenda sucked on his big head hard, sucking and licking with her tongue and jerking him with her free hand.

Mark moved up on Brenda's body and was rubbing his hard cock all over her ass, precum getting onto the pantyhose. She wiggled her ass against his cock.

Brenda worked her mouth up and down on Jason's cock as Mark pulled her pantyhose off. He got low on the bed and licked the back of her thighs. With each lick she sucked Jason harder.

Mark made his way to her dripping wet, hairy pussy. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks and opened her ass, taking long, wet, licks from her pussy to her asshole. Brenda quivered in ecstasy.

She pressed her ass against Mark and sucked Jason's cock. Finally, she turned and told Mark she wanted to see him suck Jason.

Brenda moved next to the younger man and offered her nipples for sucking. Jason sucked and nibbled them like a baby looking for milk. Mark didn't hesitate; he knelt between Jason's legs and took all of him in his mouth, sliding up and down on his hard cock.

Brenda moved behind the still sucking Mark and rubbed her bit tits all over his ass. She reached under him and massaged his balls, found his cock and started stroking it. Mark sucked with more vigor each time she stroked. She put her hands on his ass cheeks, and to return the favor, buried her tongue into his ass, reaching around and stroking his cock at the same time.

Mark let out a groan.

"Oh fuck that feels good."

Brenda tongued Mark's ass for several minutes before getting on all fours next to both men.

"Which one of you is going to fuck my pussy and which one is going to fuck my mouth?"

Brenda secretly hoped Jason and his long cock would fuck her. She was pleasantly surprised when he volunteered.

Mark lay before her and she went after his cock like a maniac. Licking, sucking and jerking it faster and faster. Jason got behind her and rubbed his long, thick cock all over her ass and dripping pussy, teasing her by pushing just the head in and pulling it out. She pushed back against him, praying he would violate her.

Jason couldn't hold out any longer and plowed into her mature hole hard and deep. He grabbed her wide hips and thrust his cock into her again and again and again. It has been so long since Brenda had been fucked she moaned and groaned with pleasure, sucking Mark hard and harder with each thrust.

Brenda's orgasm came hard and fast. Out of nowhere she felt the rush move over her and pulled off of Mark's cock and screamed.

"Oh God, yes. I'm cumming. Fuck me. Fuck me, I'm cumming."

Brenda cam with her head down and eyes closed, not realizing how hard and fast she was jerking Mark's cock.

"I'm gonna cum," he shouted, excited by the sight of Brenda cumming.

Brenda opened her eyes and looked up and got a faceful of his hot, sticky cum. She sucked his dry and swallowed every drop that dripped into her mouth.

Behind her, Jason was overtaken by the excitement and pumped a few more times, Brenda thrusting back against him.

"I'm gonna cum," he proclaimed.

"Cum in my pussy," she said, Mark's cock still in her mouth, his cum on her face.

Jason exploded a load into her mature pussy, throwing Brenda into a second organism. She screamed again as he pumped her a few time for good measure.

Jason lay next to Mark. Brenda gave each of their cocks a few more licks and sucks for good measure.

"I sure am glad my flight was cancelled," she said.

AEPoe
AEPoe
18 Followers