Room 209 - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three moms turned, displaying their mommy-buns for our ogling eyes. Then mom did something that really surprised me. Reaching back with both hands, she pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, giving me a clear look at the crinkled ring of her butthole. Not only that, but the puffy folds of her outer labia.

"Fuck me sideways!" Ryan exclaimed and I peered over to see him being greeted to the same site by his mom.

The moms giggled. "See something you like boys?" Ryan's mom asked.

******

"I see something I like." I said, gazing down over my shoulder at Ricky's rock hard peter. The way he was furiously jacking it's meaty length was mesmerizing.

I almost couldn't believe I had gotten to this point. I mean, here I was, a middle aged married mother, standing here in front of my boy in the naughtiest of outfits, spreading my ass for him while I watched him beat his meat. It was the most insane thing in the world, yet I was loving every second of it.

"Let's swing our asses for the studs!" Tora said.

Gail, Tora and I turned and began to swivel our bodies to the music as we hovered over our boys. I brought my arms up over my head as I danced for my teen, swinging my hips as I watched him react to my every move.

******

"Look at those shaved pussies, dude!" Ryan exclaimed, jacking his erection hard and fast.

"They're beautiful." I muttered, watching the smooth V of mom's shaved mons swivel back and forth.

Suddenly a woman's voice shouted across the room. "Ok ladies, you know what time it is!"

The moms all cheered and began untying their tops. I looked on in wide-eyed disbelief as mom undid the neck of her halter, then peeled the fishnet down off her tits, completely exposing them. They bobbled heavily on her chest, stiff nipples protruding from wide areola.

Ryan's mom, along with all the other moms were now naked from the waist up. "Holy shit, dude!" Ryan exclaimed as we glanced at each other excitedly.

Stephen's mom Tora sashayed past us, her big tits trembling as she led Stephen by his erection as if she were leading a dog on a leash. "What do you say we bunk these boobie loving boys, ladies."

"Mmm, sounds like a yummy idea to me." Ryan's mom said, reaching down and leading Ryan to his feet by his erection. Mom did the same to me, her little fist clutched around my hardon as I rose up. "Me too." Mom winked.

I followed behind mom and the other two couples as they led us by our dicks into the bunk. The moms slipped their sexy feet with painted toes from their heels and we all crawled onto the big bed together. "Mmm, we're so naughty, leading our boys to bed by their big dicks." Stephen's mom said, making the other moms giggle.

"Lay back." Mom whispered, guiding me back onto her lap like my two friends were doing with their moms. The big breasted beauties were sitting upright, in a circle with their legs curled sideways for us to rest on.

As soon as I rested on mom's soft lap, her huge tits were hovering over me. They brushed softly across my face and through the cleavage I caught a look at mom's gazing down with a naughty smile. Her hand was still clutched around my peter, now slowly stroking it..

******

"Mmm look at these cute boys, their faces wrapped in big titties. Every boys dream." Tora said and I giggled as I watched her son drag his tongue up her cleavage.

Gail's boy's face was buried by the oozing flesh of one of her boobs and I could tell he was going to town on the nipple. Like me, both moms were stroking their sons rock-hard erections while they let them suck. Gail looked at me and bit her bottom lip, clearing enjoying the attention her son was giving.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." Gail whimpered.

I felt my Ricky's tongue drag across the underside of one of my boobs. I heard him whimper and his erection flexed in my hand as his lips slid across my areola and around my leaking nipple. His tongue lashed at it and my clitoris responded with a throb. The thrill of having my oldest son suckling at my tit again was so kinky. Each time his tongue lashed down to fuck the erect spire of my nipple back and forth, I felt a surge of electricity jolt through my chest and into my body.

I looked down at my hand as it steadily stroked his meaty column up and down. Ricky's dick was so big and hard I couldn't help but be in awe. For a moment I thought back on the pathetic sex with my husband. This was the dick I needed last night

"Wow, the boys dicks are so hard." I said.

"Isn't it amazing, Michelle." Tora said. "It would take a miracle to get my husband's dick this erect."

"That's cuz dad's crazy." Her son muttered from under her breasts, making us moms giggle.

"No darling, he's not crazy. He's just not a young super-stud with a big dick like you."

Gail's son chimed in. "Maybe instead of our dads you guys should be taking us super-studs to bed at night."

Ricky laughed, his lips pressed against my boob. "Right on."

I smiled down at him and cocked an eyebrow. "Oh you think so, huh mister."

Ricky looked so cute peering up from under my huge tits. "Uh huh."

"Oh God, if I had this dick in my bed every night I'd never get any sleep." Gail said.

"And that's a bad thing why?" Tora asked.

******

The caps of mom's tits were thick and rubbery. I rolled my tongue across the milk glans, feeling the spongy weight of her breast rest on my face. When my licker bumped her nipple I felt a little stream of milk erupt. Oh my God, this was gonna be fucking awesome! I quickly latched on, applying strong suction around the tip, which seemed to elongate in my mouth. Almost immediately my tongue was swimming in a pool of breast milk.

I felt mom's body give off a shiver and she let out an audible sigh. "Ohhhh."

"You ok over the, Michelle?" Ryan's mom asked her.

"Oh God yes." Mom answered, making me suck even harder.

"I bet that lucky baby is drowning in mommy's milk about now." Stephen's mom said with a giggle.

It was true. Mom's warm breast milk was gushing into my mouth as I sucked like a baby. Greedily, I sucked even more squishy tit into my mouth, my lips forming a sealed oval on the end of her tit. My tongue plowed back and forth across mom's areola, scrubbing its bumpy surface. Like a nursing infant I sucked and swallowed, sucked, licked and swallowed some more. Mom's tit was producing almost more than I could keep up with. I whimpered as her hand squeezed on my cock, jacking expertly from balls to knob.

At one point the pleasure was crazy intense. Mom's nipple popped from my mouth, milk trickling from it's center and down my cheek. My body shivered as I looked down to see her little hand whipping up and down my hard dick in a perfect corkscrew. .Holy shit, where did mom learn to stroke dick like this?!" I thought.

*****

Together, Ricky and I watch me stroke his hard cock. I marveled at his juicy knob as it peeked out my circled fingers on every downward stroke. My pussy juice trickled as I imagined the places inside me his knob could reach. My baby looked up at me. I gazed down into his eyes through fluttering lashes, my lips curling into an unmotherly smile. "Feel good, sweetie?" I asked.

"Uhh-huh."

Ricky went back to sucking as I tirelessly beat his meat.

The bunk room was filled with the lewd sound of creamy handjobs as we pulled the precum from our boys dicks and used it for lubrication. "My God you have such great technique, Michelle. Your hand has been moving in the perfect corkscrew." Tora said.

"Thanks. I try to time each stroke so I can drag my thumb back and forth across Ricky's frenulum."

"Oh the ol windshield wiper technique. With Stephen I try to tighten my grip around the neck of the glans like this. It's a technique I learned back in college, called the sausage wrap. It's a very sensitive pleasure spot for him." Tora said, stroking her son's dick steadily.

"Ryan too. I read somewhere that the crown is almost twice as sensitive on a teenage boy." Gail said.

Tora nodded. "It's true and the glans right around the meatus are the most sensitive."

"The article also said you should provide squeezes around the shaft. It imitates the contractions of a pussy." Gail said.

"Well when I jack Stephen's erection I do it with a monster grip, so I guess I imitate a very tight pussy." Tora said, making us giggle.

"One of the ones I learned in college was the knob polisher, ever tried that one?" I said, laying my palm flat on the head of Ricky's penis. My fingers dropped down the side of his shaft and clutching tightly I twisted back and forth, as if I were polishing a door knob.

"Oh I remember this one. God, my husband wouldn't last two seconds if I polished his knob like this." Gail said as she twisted her fist around her son's peter.

Tora's son Stephen thrust his hips, his body wracked with pleasure. Her thick nipple popped from his mouth. "Ohhh God, mom!!"

"Oh that's a good one, isn't it darling. Just made those beautiful balls jump in their sack." Tora said.

"Two minutes ladies!" A female voice shouted.

"Let's make our boys cum before the next part." Gail sail.

"I have an idea. Whoever makes their son shoot the most ropes of hot cum gets a free lunch after we leave here." Tora said.

"Deal." I said confidently.

The three of us moms began to pump our son's dicks with earnest. Our pretty hands were a blur, whipping up and down their young cocks. Gail's son was the first to announce his impending orgasm.

"Oohhnnghfuckingshit!!" He wailed, thrusting his hips.

His canon started going off and we moms counted the ropes out loud as we watched them sail from his piss-slit. . "One...two.....three..."

"Ohhhngshit!" Ryan shouted, squirting out another jet.

"Four.....five...six...."

"Come on, baby, more cum!" Gail said, milking his manhood.

The last one came oozing out with a whimper. "Seven."

I gazed down at Ricky and his pleasure filled face as I pulled steadily at his hard-on. "Seven ropes, that's the number to beat, darling.""

"And we'll beat that right now, won't we baby?" Tora announce as she stroked her writhing son's peter with long slippery squeezes.

Stephen cried out in pleasure and a blast of hot cum shot high in the air making us moms gasp. "One....two....three..."

"Come on darling, cum hard for mommy!" Tora urged.

More ropes sailed from his pisshole. "Four....five....six..."

Stephen's young body shook as Tora jerked him off. "Seven....eight...."

His hips rose and he grunted as one last blast of oozing spunk was milked from his loins. "Nine."

"Oh wow, that's my boy!" Tora said, kissing his chest and up his neck.

I gave it everything I had, beating Ricky's meat with long tight slippery strokes. His body finally tensed. "Ohhnngshit I'm cumming!"

The first blast from Ricky's prick took my breath away. It was a solid white geyser erupting four feet into the air, making all three if us mom's scream like excited schoolgirls.

"Oh my God!!" Gail exclaimed.

The cum blast arched upward, then splashed down on his lean chest. It was immediately followed by another of equal size.

"One...two....three"

*****

Mom gazed straight down at me as I was struck with the ultimate orgasm. Her dreamy chestnut eyes seemed to cut right through me. "Come on sweet baby! Cum!!"

"Gggnnhhuuugghh!!" I grunted, sending another one sailing.

"Four....five....six..."

One of the jets had splashed on mom's tits and ran down into her cleavage. She smiled salaciously. "Yes..more cum!!"

"Seven.....eight...."

My whole body shook as more cum came oozing out. The pleasure was crazy-intense! "Nine..." the moms said together.

Mom suddenly pulled her knees out from under me, dropped her tits against my chest, laying across me and buried her face in my neck. "Ricky!! FUCK MEEE!!!" She cried, then began lashing her tongue on my neck.

"Holy fuck!" I muttered, feeling my balls jump and my cock flex in mom's hand.

"Ten!!" The two other mom's shouted as I felt more cum jet from my piss-slit. "Eleven....twelve."

"Wow, Michelle, twelve ropes of cum, are you kidding me." Stephen's mom said, her mouth open in awe.

"That's impressive!" Gail added.

Mom lifted her head and smiled at me. "Just goes to show, you can accomplish anything with a little help from mom."

Suddenly, a mothers voice shouted out. "LET'S RUB THESE PUSSIES, LADIES!!!"

All three moms cheered and rolled onto their backs across from us. There were pillow rests on each side of the mattress and we all reclined back onto them, moms on one side, boys on the other, facing each other.

Stephen, Ryan and I watched in awe as our moms threw their knees back, splaying their thighs open. Their body stocking were crotchless exposing their naked pussies.

"Holy shit, guys, look at those pussies!" Ryan exclaimed as the three of us started stroking our hard cocks.

I gazed at mom's mature cunt. It was completely shaved and baby smooth. The fleshy folds were splayed open like the wings of a butterfly, revealing a coral gash. I marveled at the crack that separated her meaty buns and the crinkled ring at its center.

Mom's hands slid up her smooth thighs, drawing my attention to her face, which was looking back at me with a naughty smile.

"Shit." I muttered, jacking the head of my dick rapidly.

Mom giggled and watched in fascination at me beating my beat. "My God, their dicks are still rock hard." Mom said.

Ryan's mom answered. "Oh I know, my husband's dick would have shriveled up like a wet noodle by now."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Oh I know. Mine too."

"Should we spread our cunts for these cuties?" Stephen's mom suggested.

"Absolutely." Ryan's mom answered.

With two fingers Mom spread her gash. The hood of her genitals reared back and her labia peeled apart, reveal an engorged clitoris and creamy fuck hole. I was awestruck!"

"Holy shit, look how juicy their pussies are." Ryan said.

"And you can see their clits." Stephen added.

"You're not the only ones who get to masturbate today boys." Mom said, winking across at me.

"That's right. While you stroke your dicks, we get to stroke our pussies." Stephen's mom said.

******

I felt so wicked like this, my knees spread open, shamelessly displaying my most secret place for my own son. It was the hole he had slipped out of 18 years ago. I watched his hand fly up and down his young hard cock. Like the other two moms, I began rubbing my clitoris, joining the group in mutual masturbation.

"Ohhhh yes!!" Tora hissed, propping her knees back even further as she frantically rubbed her cunt.

I looked across at Ricky, his tongue literally hanging out, as he watched my fingers plowing in a circular motion against my clitoris. My eyes were drawn to his cock. It was so big and strong, his squeezing fist flying up and down it's length.

"God this is amazing! Masturbating to the site of those big hard teenage dicks." Gail said.

"Mmm, are you imaging what it would be like to fuck these hot pussies, boys." Tora asked.

"Uh huh." Her son answered.

"Imagine letting us squeeze these cunts around those throbbing hardons." Gail said.

I added worlds of my own as I peered across at Ricky's smooth scrotum. "Making those smooth young balls beat against our asses."

"Oh fuck yeah, mom, I'd fuck the hell out of you!!" Gail's son exclaimed, making us moms laugh out loud at such eagerness.

"And what about you Stephen?" Tora asked. "Would you like to fuck me like your father does?"

"Hell yes!" Her son answered, jacking his dick excitedly.

I looked across at Ricky and smiled as we both continued masturbating. I could tell he was waiting for me to ask. "So what about you, handsome, would you crawl between mom's legs and slide inside this pussy?"

Ricky took a big gulp and nodded.

"Oh God, Stephen, I'm gonna cum honey!!" Tora exclaimed, rubbing her cunt frantically. "Unngghh!!!"

"Oh wow, mom!" Her son muttered, watching her legs shake.

Gail and I stared at our boys cocks as we panted and rapidly stroked our clits.

*****

"Fuck, look at them go, dude! Our moms are gonna cum soon. Look at how their feet are starting to clench." Ryan said.

It was true. Mom's little bare feet were clenching as they hovered in the air. The muscles in her silky legs were starting to tremble and the look on her face was concentrated pleasure as she focused on reaching her peak. Her pelvis followed the movement of her fingers, gently gyrating in a fucking motion in time to the caresses of her fingertips.

"Uunngooohh, God!" She gasped, her hand a blur against her clit. Her face was turning red as it looked on the verge of scream out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!!" Ryan's mom announced, her back arching from the mattress.

Mom's face contorted as she let out a writhing shake. "Ohhfuuckkingshit, I'm cumming!!"

Ryan and I gasped out loud and glanced at each other, smiling as we watched our moms shake through their orgasms. I felt something wet hit my balls and noticed mom's pussy was squirting out juices as she orgasmed. It was amazing!

We could hear the screams of other moms throughout Room 209 as they brought themselves to orgasm just like our moms.

"Holy shit, listen to all those moms scream while they masturbate their pussies!" Stephen said, his hand whipping up and down his peter.

All three of our moms extended their legs into the air, scissoring them open into huge spread eagles as they continued rubbing their clits. Mom's face was masked with pleasure as she gazed dreamily at my erection. I flexed my rock-hard cock in my hand as it flew up and down it's length, making mom's eyes get big.

Her big pillowy tits jostled on her chest as her fingers rubbed frantically on her cunt. With her free hand, Mom reached up and squeezed one of her tits, pulling on the nipple.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" Mom cried, her hand a blur on her cunt as she brought herself off a second time.

"MEEE TOOO!!" Stephen's mom announced.

"Unngghh!!" Both moms let out cute girl screams at once, their sexy scissored legs shaking as pleasure shot through them.

"They're pussies are squirting dude, look at that!" Ryan said.

"Holy shit." I muttered, watching the girl-cum pulse from mom's pussy.

******

"Unghh!" I screamed in pleasure, my nearly naked body flopping around shamelessly in front of my son.

After our orgasms settled Gail crawled towards her son. "Let's let the boys rub our clits while we stroke their dicks again."

"Mmm, you come up with the best ideas Gail." Tora said, moving in on her son.

I crawled over and felt my body sliding against the smooth skin of my son's frame. . A thin sheen of sweat seemed to lubricate the motion as he moved his prick up and down against the softness of my inner thigh.

My big mommy tits spilled out on Ricky's upper chest like soft dough as I planted little teasing kisses on his lips. Our eyes were locked together, wide with forbidden lust as we rubbed our naked bodies together.

Ricky followed along with what the other boys were doing, reaching down between my legs and fingering my inflamed clitoris. I sighed audibly. It felt amazing. I circled my fist around his erection and squeezed feeling the blood pump through his hard cock.

"Oh God, Ricky." I whimpered, diving for his lips. Our first kiss was out of this world.

Our tongues twirled as we stroked each others genitals. Soon the six of us were bucking and wailing in orgasm. Our bodies writhed together in a hot sweat-soaked mass of naked flesh and squirting cum. The boys groaned as their big dicks squirted cum everywhere. We mothers screamed with delight.

Minutes later the mothers all embraced their boys as we stood by the exit. We all seemed to linger longer than usual, staring into their eyes and planting sweet kisses.

"I love you." I whispered, nose to nose with my sweetheart as we gazed.