Room 220 Ch. 02: Fantasy Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she kicked him. He doesn't jump, he can barely move at all.

Again, she kicked him, harder than before. He's beginning to sob around his open mouth gag, nothing but moans can be heard.

Again, she kicked him, harder than before. He's being held up by Brandy and Trica and Becca wont even let him pull his head forward.

Sandy took a step back and kicked him one last time. She kicked him as hard as she could. You could see his face covered in tears and drool.

"Let him go ladies."

They all released him, causing him to fall down to the floor, curl up into a ball, grabbing his crotch in pain.

"He's all yours Trica." As she turned to get her drink and took Becca's seat. "Come here little one." Tapping on her thigh. Becca smiled and took a seat on her lap. She placed her arm around her neck and picked up her mimosa.

Brandy took her place back on the bed, sitting, leaning against the headboard with her legs hanging off the side.

"So your mine now huh." Smiling while looking down at Tyler, still curled into a little ball on the floor.

She immediately removed his silk boxers, leaving him naked on the floor. Grabbing his leash and pulling him up to his hands and knees. "Stop being such a baby, she only kicked you six times." As to assure him that he's not felt anything yet.

She grabbed her cat-of-nine tails off the bed, still holding onto his leash.

She placed her right foot on his cheek and forced his face down to the floor. His head turned to the side with her large foot covering most of his face. "Get your ass up!"

Tyler slowly complied, unable to move much otherwise.

Trica then began to strike him with her cat, over and over again, telling him how pathetic he was with every strike. Over and over again, Strike. "You're Nothing." Strike. "You're pathetic." Strike. "It's because of guys like you I'm gay." Strike "You're lucky to be welcomed amongst us."

Over and over she kept hitting him. He's crying out in pain but no one notices, or chooses to care.

Sandy and Becca are making out and Brandy is just giggling at how pathetic he looks.

Trica just continues her assault on him. His back and ass are completely red and starting to show welts beginning to pop up. Her foot is still standing on his face. She just keeps hitting him and telling him how pathetic he is.

She hit him over a hundred times before she decided to stop. When she did, she stomped more weight down on his face. "Ok I'm tired of hitting this piece of shit." As she tossed her cat on the bed and grabbed her drink, taking a sip from it and climbing around Brandy on the bed. She sat next to her, also leaning on the headboard with her feet on the bed.

Tyler simply balled back up, still crying in pain. Unable to verbally tell them to stop, just moaning and crying.

Sandy reached over for the leather crop and handed it to Becca. "Ok you up little one. Go count to twenty on his ass for me."

"Ok." With a soft smile and cute bounce as she hopped off her lap. She stood over top Tyler and looked down at him.

"Bend over the bed."

Tyler didn't move from his curled up ball on the floor.

Bend over the bed!"

Again Tyler didn't move.

Brandy got up off the bed. "I've got this one for you." As she reached down and picked Tyler up off the floor. She threw him to the side of the bed, bent over at the waist. Trica quickly placed her foot down on his neck to hold him in place.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." As she assumed her place back on the bed.

Becca then hit him across his red ass with her riding crop. "One." She counted out loud.

"Harder little one." Sandy ordered from her seat. "I want to see twenty welts on his ass when your done, or it's twenty welts on your ass."

"Ok." With a cute smile.

Becca hit him a second time, this time much harder. You could hear the crop make a swooshing sound before she struck him. "Two." Strike. "Three." Strike. "Four."

Over and over again she kept hitting him. He fought to move and get away, but Trica just applied more and more pressure to his neck, causing him to take every strike.

When Becca hit him for the twentieth time, she hit him as hard as she could. The crop whistled in the air before bitting him. You could see the crop indent his ass when she hit him. "Twenty!" With a smile back at Sandy.

"Good job little one. Now come back to Momma." Again tapping on her thigh.

Becca simply smiled and jumped back in her lap. Placing her arm back around her neck and kissing her on the lips.

Sandy looked over towards Brandy. "He's all yours Honey."

"Lucky me." As she got off the bed and stood over Tyler.

She took his open mouth gag off and removed his blindfold. She picked him up off the floor and laid him down in her lap back on the bed.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea." Completely in shock that she's being so nice and how easily she picks him up.

"Just Sore?"

"Yea."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Yea." Completely surprised.

"Will you make him a Mimosa." Looking over towards Trica, tapping her on her thigh.

"Sure Thing." Jumping up as if she's a good little servant and not the girl who just beat Tyler into a teary eyed mess of himself.

She then pulled out a bottle of lotion from her purse and began to rub it on Tyler's back and bottom. He was completely in shock even though he enjoyed every moment of what she was doing. The pain was starting to subside and her cool lotion felt better than anything he had ever felt before.

"No body in this room dislikes you Tyler. This is simply the life of a submissive. I hope you understand that everyone in this room will take a bullet for you. This is us fulfilling your fantasy, and nothing else. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes I understand."

"Good. Now take this time to relax and recover. Enjoy your Mimosa slowly, because when you take you last sip, your ass is mine. Got it?"

"Got It."

"Good." As she continued to rub lotion on his back, his arms now wrapped around her waist. Laying there naked in her lap.

He laid there in her lap for over an hour. She was kind and kept rubbing on him. Rubbing lotion on his back and bottom. Rubbing her fingers through his hair. Allowing him to easily take a drink occasionally from his glass. He never spoke a word, just listened as they all spoke to each other about life and what not.

He learned that they were all Pagans, and this was their coven. They all wore a crystal around their neck, which previously, he never noticed. They simply enjoyed each others company while Brandy let him recover.

His last sip of his mimosa was larger than Brandy expected. She simply looked down at him and ask him;

"Feeling better?"

"Yes."

"Good." As she softly smacked him across the face. "It's Yes Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am." Smiling up at her.

She separated her legs causing him to fall on the bed in between her legs. She reached over for the blind fold and placed it back on him. "Open your mouth." As she placed the open mouth gag back on him.

She then reached over and grab the box of chains and locks that Sandy had brought with her. She attached his ankle cuffs to the bottom section and had him stand up. She bent him over the bed at the waist. She pulled his arms down the side of the bed, his chest still over top of the bed and connected his wrist restraints to the chain, merely a foot away form his ankles. Not the way this chain set is supposed to work.

She then pulled the chain set taut to his collar and locked him in place. The chain isn't being used like it's supposed to be, but he can't move to far at all. She tosses him back and forth a couple of times to make sure she has her desired effect. He can't move from his current stance, bent over the bed, his ass completely exposed.

She then put on her new strap-on dildo. Grabbing the large bottle of lube and applying a large amount to her dildo. Then she presses the bottle to his asshole and squeezes lube into his ass.

Tyler jumps, it's cold and he's never had lube pushed up there before.

Brandy used the tip of the dildo to spread the lube all over his ass.

She then slowly began to insert it into his ass. First not even the tip, just enough to start to open him up. This is where she kept it, thrusting slowing in and out but just the tip. Never really inserting it in him.

You could hear him moaning again in pain.

This is where Trica became engaged. She loved seeing someone else taking it up the ass for Brandy. She was giggling and slapping Tyler across the face with her bare feet.

When Brandy began to feel less resistance against her, she slowly began to insert her dildo deeper into Tyler's ass. First only an inch, but soon closer to three.

This is when she noticed that Tyler's dick was getting hard. She reached around him and pulled his dick down to the side of the bed. She wanted to see it if he was hard.

When she did she felt the moisture off the tip where he had already began to precum for her. She simply wiped her hand on his back to get it off. She then began to slowly push more of her dildo up his ass. His moaning now much louder.

She has shoved the entire dildo up his ass and his dick is rock hard, forcibly kept down the side of the bed.

As soon as she was able to fit it in his ass completely, she quickly began to speed up on him. She was forcibly fucking him. She grabbed both sides of his waist and went full speed ahead.

It was until a couple minutes later that Sandy interrupted. "Don't make him cum Brandy."

Which was like kryptonite in Brandy's head, as she began to slow down and stop pounding on him. His dick hard as a rock.

"Don't worry, You'll get to enjoy seeing him cum." Sandy assured Brandy as she stopped and took her strap-on off.

Sandy simply got up from her seat, placing Becca back down in the seat where she was when they arrived.

Brandy returned to her seat on the bed, again leaning on the headboard. Her legs still off to the side. Tyler was still bent over the side of the bed, his dick still hard, held down by the side of the bed.

Sandy grabbed Brandy's legs and placed them on the bed. Garnishing a weird look from her, but not a single word was said. Sandy placed her left fully extended next to Tyler's face, her right under her left knee.

She then grabbed Tyler's leash and led him onto the bed. She had him straddle Brandy's foot. Brandy started to smile when she figured out what Sandy was doing. It wasn't until he felt Brandy's toe against his asshole that Tyler figured out what she was doing.

"I want to see you balls resting on her ankle." Sandy ordered Tyler as she began pushing him down on Brandy's foot.

She began pressing down and releasing, over and over again, causing him to accept more and more of her foot up his ass. She wanted to see his balls resting on her ankle, but he was so hard, they had already sunk deep within himself. You could barely see them stick out at all.

It took close to half an hour of her pressing down over and over again on him, completely awkward has he hovered over her foot in the chains Brandy placed him in, before Brandy felt his ball touch her ankle.

As soon as she did, she kicked upward, inserting her foot even deeper into his ass, his dick hard as a rock up her leg.

Both Sandy and Brandy giggled when she kicked upward. Tyler simply moaned, not so much in pain or delight, but something in between.

Sandy could tell that he was almost ready to cum. She pulled him off of Brandy's foot and led him back to the floor.

She placed him on the floor with his head down right next to the bed. His body was up against the side of the bed, his feet free in the air.

She pulled his legs down and straddled them. Using her weight to force him to curl up more than he thought he could.

When she did, she made it where his hard dick was less than an inch from his mouth held wide open by his mouth gag.

She then motioned to Brandy to come finish him off.

She had a huge smile as she jumped off the bed. She knelt down next to them and began stroking on his dick. Sandy and Brandy were all smiles, Tyler was a nervous wreck because he knew what was coming. He's about to have a mouthful of his own cum. He could feel it coming even though he was trying to stop it.

It didn't even take a minute before Tyler started to cum. The girls were laughing their asses off as they guided each and every drop into that little stainless steal hole of a mouth he has.

Tyler swallowed every bit of it. He was more afraid of drowning, than worrying about what he was swallowing.

When he stopped cumming and had swallowed the last bit, Sandy released him. She let him get back on the floor comfortably and no longer restrained. She unlocked the chains and removed the leather restraints, including the collar.

Once he was released fully, she removed the gag and blindfold, got him up on his feet and led him to the bathroom. Along the way she collected his clothes and allowed him to get dressed in the privacy of the bathroom.

When he returned, he noticed that all of the toys were out of sight, and the four of them were simply chatting about nothing important.

Sandy offered him another mimosa, and allowed him to freely walk around as he wanted to. She assumed her seat back in the chair with Becca back in her lap.

Brandy made room for him on the bed by scooting towards the center and opening her arm towards him.

"Come sit here."

"Yes Ma'am." With a awkward smile.

He took his seat next to her and took a sip of his mimosa. He finally felt welcomed into this coven. They just continued their conversation from before, as if nothing had even happened, however this time, he was allowed to chime in.

It was a good day for Tyler.

12