Room 237

Story Info
Behind closed doors, CFNM theory is discussed and practiced.
4.6k words
4.27
143.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kate Monroe ran down the long hallway to the main conference room, nearly spilling her coffee in the process. The red-haired beauty was going to be late again, for the second straight day. Passionate lovemaking with her boyfriend in the morning was again the reason for her tardiness. She couldn't be late again, not today. Dr. Reynolds, her always demanding boss, was supposed to be giving a speech that every female employee at the institute was supposed to hear. Kate dashed up to Room 237, opened the door gently, and snuck in. Of course, Dr. Reynolds, in the front of the room giving her lecture, made instant eye contact with Kate as she slouched into her chair.

"Sorry," Kate whispered as she sensed her boss' anger. The boss just rolled her eyes and went back to speaking.

"Women attending clubs where men strip, taking off everything, and parties where women remain clothed while a naked male erotic dancer entertains the ladies are definite signs of a societal role reversal..." Dr. Reynolds went on. The room was full with eight female employees.

"What did I miss?" Kate whispered to her friend, Janet, as the two tried to take notes.

"Tell you after class," joked Janet, as if the two were back in college. "This is all further evidence of the growing dominance and sexual independence of women," the doctor of psychology went on. "It once was only men that would frequent a strip club and it used to be the bachelor party that had a female stripper. But now it is becoming common for the bachelorette party to feature a male stripper, or strippers."

The women all giggled like school girls.

"Well it's true," the doctor went on. "Women are becoming more liberated sexually and are expressing a dominance with that liberation. Women are breaking down traditional stereotypes and invading male traditions and institutions, thus creating a societal role reversal."

"Almost like a double standard," chimed in the sweet and charming Natalie, showing off her sexy legs on this day with a pair of black stockings.

"Come again?" asked Dr. Reynolds.

"A double standard. I mean, well, I don't know if it's just me but I am growing more reluctant to let my husband go to a strip joint where the women take off their tops, but my girlfriends and I frequently will attend bachelorette parties where the men take off everything."

All of the women, female sex counselors by profession, now focused in on what their close friend, Janet, had to say. It was as if she got their attention by talking in a more down-to-earth way whereas Dr. Reynolds' rhetoric was somewhat dull. But the two women were addressing the same topic.

"I think you will find that the so-called growing phenomenon of CFNM is more of a reflection of the male desire to submit to women than it is the female desire to dominate men," came a response from the back of the room. The voice was Jennifer's, the youngest of the female counselors at the institute.

"CFNM?" asked Kate, crossing her legs. Her khaki skirt rode up on her a bit, displaying her sexy, eye-catching thighs.

"CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male scenarios," Jennifer went on, moving up to a seat in the front of the room so she would not have to shout. It was as if she was embarrassed to talk about such a thing.

"There are many websites that I have researched that cater to this sort of thing," the brunette explained. "As is the case with most FemDom sites, the popularity of these CFNM sites are driven by men. CFNM is a growing reality, especially among college girls who are sowing their wild oats and expressing their female and sexual liberation, but you will find that it is men who get the most turned on by the concept of CFNM."

"Hmmm," Dr. Reynolds responded. "I can see you read up on the topic. I wish more of you would be as enterprising." She looked at Kate. The red-head looked away feeling like her boss was really giving her a hard time on this day.

"Well, I must say Dr. Reynolds, this does sound like a topic that I would like to study," Kate said, trying to do a bit of kissing up to her boss.

"Well, that's good," the 30-year-old doctor replied. "Because we all will be getting familiar with this new topic. Many men, some of them married, have expressed interest in this sort of thing when I have met with them. Now as you know as counselors we are to give advice to these people. So I think it might help if we studied up on the topic ourselves."

The class agreed.

"Are we going to have a male stripper in the class?" joked Natalie. The women all chuckled.

"Well, sort of," Dr. Reynolds replied.

Janet was merely kidding, but she got a serious answer from the woman at the front of the room.

"I am sure lots of men have the fantasy of being a naked male in a room full of clothed women, who are teasing him, fondling him and making sexual remarks about his anatomy," Janet remarked. "I mean...CFNM is another expression of the male submissive nature. It is interesting that the naked male does not want to be naked in a room full of naked women, but rather in a room full of clothed women."

"Yeah, that is interesting," Kate replied, knowing that any man would give anything to see her naked body.

"By being clothed, the women are representing dominance and authority," Natalie went on. "The women are in charge and the male is there to arouse and entertain the women. That is the male fantasy of CFNM."

"I don't mind looking at a naked guy, I mean if he's hot of course," Kate interjected.

"Well sure, no woman does," Dr. Reynolds replied, now warming up to her employees. She took a seat in the front row and turned her desk around to address the females, all looking spectacular on this day with skirts of all varieties and matching white shirts that had the initials KI (Kenmore Institute) over their hearts.

"To prove that these sites are driven by male fantasies, we have a male that will be here shortly to demonstrate what this whole CFNM thing is about," she said. "Sometimes this fantasy goes from being merely femdom and steers over into the total sexual realm as some of these sites feature the naked male having his...penis...played with and even sucked by these so-called out of control females."

The women looked at each other and laughed out of nervousness. There were even some red faces amongst the group. Talking about sex was always a hot topic, even amongst those that did it for a living. It never got old.

"To me, that is when CFNM moves from being femdom over to being pure male adult entertainment and fantasy," Dr. Reynolds said. "While it is possible that women can dominate a man and express their sexual liberation by playing with a man's penis in a room full of women, the fact is that this is more of a male fantasy."

The women were interested, never realizing how nice it would be for the men to be the nude ones for a change. In movies, in strip clubs, anywhere.

Often these women grew up watching R-rated movies, never once seeing a male penis displayed. Taboo, it was said to be. Too vulgar, it was said. But yet women were naked from head to toe in movies all the time. Why not men?

"From the CFNM sites that I have seen, I have noticed that it is obvious that the men who developed these sites were men with submissive desires and fantasies," Jennifer said. Her friends often teased Jennifer for looking like another Jennifer - Jennifer Love Hewitt that is. And that was because of the size of her breasts. She often got annoyed when men were constantly staring at them, even though she didn't really help the situation by always wearing tight shirts, just like she was today. But for a change, the talk and attention was placed on the male anatomy.

"While some CFNM sites and videos steer toward the sexual and the pornographic, other CFNM sites steer more towards femdom, as the male is being humiliated by the room full of clothed women," Dr. Reynolds said. "The women tease and deny the naked male and play games with his penis, all for their entertainment. They will pretend as if they are going to remove their clothing, maybe one of the women acting as if she is going to remove her blouse, but then stops just in time. The emphasis being that the naked male exists for the entertainment of the women, thus CFNM is femdom. The other sites are more about the women being there for the sexual pleasure of the naked male. That is not femdom."

"Will we be having a test on this?" Kate said with a snicker.

"Sort of," replied the doctor. Again, a seemingly silly remark made by one of the women was taken completely seriously by the class speaker. This day seemed to be headed in a wild direction.

"CFNM does seem to be another expression of the male submissive nature and the male desire to be dominated by women," Jennifer went on.

"That is why the male wants to be naked while the women are clothed. This places the ladies in the power position. While these sites and adult videos slash DVD's are primarily an extension of a male fantasy, the reality is that women do have parties where they will have a naked male dancer, or dancers, entertain them and this is a further example of how society continues to evolve and how women are growing more independent and dominant."

There was suddenly a knock at the door, a light knock, but nevertheless it was heard. A handsome man walked through the doorway, a 20-ish looking guy with a boyish face, blonde highlights in his brown hair, muscular build. Really cute guy. The white T-shirt he was wearing hugged his muscular upper body, the jeans doing the same for his lower body. A noticeable bulge could be seen in the crotch of his denims.

"Oh, you're here, great," Dr. Reynolds said. "Ladies, this is Curt Taylor. He is our um, CFNM model for the day I guess you could say."

"Hi class," he said in a cute fashion, as if he were a new student at a grade school.

"Hi there handsome," Jennifer said teasingly. The women chuckled. Dr. Reynolds, having this scenario plotted out for weeks, had the women organize their desks into a circle, with Curt standing in the center.

"Now today, ladies, we are to be studying the CFNM scenario," Dr. Reynolds explained. "All of those little goodies we talked about earlier we will be carrying out today in some form. The games, the sexy talk, the teasing. All of it. The reason is to gain some understanding of what makes men tick. Why they enjoy the CFNM scenario so much. And why we women don't mind it too much either."

Kate giggled.

"Okay, let's get started. Now Curt, I am going to give you a state, and you are to give me the capital of that state. If you are incorrect, you have to remove two items of clothing - and no cheating, a pair of socks is one item, not two."

"And if I answer correctly?" asked the handsome gentleman. Surely one of the women would remove an item of clothing, right? Wrong.

"Then you only have to remove one item," replied the sexy doctor.

"Sheesh, she's a tough one," said Kate, crossing her legs. Curt's eyes already were fixed on those sexy limbs. One of the women even removed her shoes at this point to get more comfortable, affording Curt a view of her cute, little feet clad in stockings.


"Okay, Curt, you ready?...New Jersey," Dr. Reynolds said. Curt thought for a moment. This man wasn't stupid, but by far no genius either. He was already struggling with the little game they were playing with him.

"Um...oh, um," he went on.

"Five seconds," Jennifer said, hurrying him. He was at a loss for words, and as a result lost an item of clothing. His shoes came off. More wrong answers in the following minutes followed. His socks came off. His shirt came off. Maybe he was giving wrong answers just to get to the good part. He slowly pulled down the jeans and then stepped out of them, and as he stepped forward, the bulge in his white briefs jutted forward. The women were speechless, well, except one.

"Jeez, what do you have in there a grapefruit?" asked Janet. Kate burst out laughing. Curt smiled.

"Oh my God," said one of the women with a laugh, eyeing the impressive bulge. The bulge had a presence all its own, drawing in stares from nine women in all. Eighteen eyes were fixed on this man's equipment, with just a pair of cotton briefs there to cover it.

"Okay, okay, Curt, what is the capital of New York?" asked the sexy doctor.

"Oh, that's easy, New York city," replied the gentleman.

"Curt, Curt, Curt. You are incorrect, my dear. The answer is Albany, Albany my dear," she said. All of the women had nervous feelings in their stomachs. They knew what was coming. Curt fought to not get an erection, just yet.

"Do I really have to remove my underwear?" he asked, even though he wanted to.

"Yes, you do," Kate said, jumping in before Dr. Reynolds could answer. He slowly put his thumbs underneath the waist band of his briefs, pausing for affect. Silence filled the room, a powerful silence. Then the briefs were lowered, revealing the man's pubic hair. The women "ood and aad" a bit, anticipating the upcoming moments. He lowered the briefs a bit more, and the base of his penis, where it connects to his groin, was revealed. The base was frighteningly big around, like a tree trunk. Kate realized it was probably as big around as her wrist. A shaft that big around had to be plenty long too, she thought to herself. The briefs came down lower, and lower and lower. Still no head was revealed. No words were spoken by the women at this point. They were too much in awe of what they were seeing in front of them. The briefs came down lower, and lower, and lower, inch by inch until the appendage that was hanging from this man's groin was hanging halfway to his knees. Surely an optical illusion, the women thought to themselves. Finally, the head was revealed, and the man stepped out of his briefs. As he stepped forward, an enormous male organ was on display.

"Oh my fucking God," Kate said, unable to control her language. There was shock, interest, arousal, and even fear in the room. The man just stood there proudly, legs spread wide, showing off his most prized possession. Finally one of the women broke the ice.

"He's (laugh)...he's hung like a horse," Jennifer said. Some of the women giggled again like school girls at that comment, others were still in shock, pale as ghosts.

"What the fuck is that? That's not a penis," Kate said. Dr. Reynolds corrected her co-worker.

"Oh yes it is my darling," she said. "Just look at that thing. Oh, and take your time looking, because he will be naked for us for a long while - our naked servent, if you will."

Of course this crude treatment of the male was not a real act of hatred by the women. It was role playing, a mutual understanding between the women and the male. The male enjoyed being controlled like this, and the women, playing right along, obliged him. He shook his torso up and down, making his large penis flop up toward the ceiling then down toward the floor, emulating a nod. He was now speaking with his penis until he was told he could use his mouth.

"I've never seen a penis that big before," Kate said. The women moved their heads from side to side, seeing if it was some weird angle they were sitting at that made his privates look bigger. But it wasn't. The man was simply huge. He now ran one of his hands along it to make it snake down as far as it could go without him getting an erection. He bent over a bit, and the head of his thick penis was only a few inches from his kneecaps.

"Um...did you grow up near a power plant or something?" asked Jennifer. "How on earth did you grow one that large?"

"What have you been feeding that thing?" asked Janet with a laugh. Curt was now ordered to go from one desk to the next, giving each female a view of his penis. They were allowed to fondle it, but the male was ordered by Dr. Reynolds to not get an erection yet.

"God, his testicles are big too," Kate noticed as she lifted up his penis to inspect his sack.

"They're huge, they're like the size of golf balls for crying out loud," said the red head. She dropped his penis back down between his legs.

"God look at it flop around," the 27-year-old said of his organ. She now held it up again, and let it drop once more. She did it repeatedly, ushering in laughter from the circle of women. It also made each woman anticipate their chance to play with the horse-like penis.

"Look, I can almost pick it up and throw it," Janet said as she got her turn. She grabbed his penis, tossing it around his right leg to see it smack against his butt cheek in the rear. Dr. Reynolds now gave Curt permission to speak.

"How on earth do you get that thing in your pants?" asked Melissa, a wife and mother of two. She stared at his huge appendage without shame. Curt gave a very dignified answer to her question.

"Well if I wear jeans I usually will wear underwear and just let it bulge out in front like you saw today," he explained. "But sometimes that can be kind of constraining so I will go without underwear and let it hang down one of my pant legs."

"Jeez Louise," Natalie said with a laugh. Curt approached a cute blonde sitting near the doorway. As he walked, he swung his hips from side to side to make his penis flop out of control, and make the 21-year-old blush. She covered her eyes and laughed.

Curt snuck behind her very carefully and quietly rested his penis on her shoulder. It hung over and the head rubbed gently against her left breast.

"I have a friend for you," he said with a goofy voice. She heard the women laughing hysterically, dreading having to open her blue eyes to see what the fuss was about. It was her worst fear - the man had draped his penis over her shoulder. She knew she felt something. She opened her eyes.

"Oh my God," she shrieked, but going along with the festivities. It was all in good fun.

"You better get that thing under control mister," she said with a laugh.

Kate retrieved a camera from her purse, a camera she had taken on vacation the week before to photograph, of all things, some boring landscapes. She was about to take pictures of something far different. Kate gestured to Dr. Reynolds, asking permission to photograph the man's humongous penis. The boss in charge was reluctant at first, but then gave in.

"Come on, how often do you see something like this?" asked Kate, rolling her eyes toward Curt's direction.

"Oh, okay," said the boss, giving in. "But remember we are not sight seeing here. We have research to do." Kate posed the man in the middle of the room. She backed up and looked into her camera, making it quite evident she was making sure that his penis was in the frame.

"Jesus, can you...hold on...yeah, could you like move back," she asked Curt. "I can't get it all in the frame. It hangs down so damn far." Of course the others were amused by this, and Curt found it the perfect time to achieve a full erection as Dr. Reynolds motioned for him to do so. His penis grew in size quite rapidly, thickening and expanding in length. Instead of rising in the air like most erections, Curt's penis began to hang lower, the weight of it too substantial for it to fight gravity.

"It's getting bigger," noticed one of the females, pushing her desk closer.

"It's getting fucking huge," answered another.

As Curt's penis continued its decent, the women realized they were in the presence of a truly nature-defying being, a male penis that was just one inch short of a full foot in length. Dr. Reynolds saw to it that each woman took turns measuring Curt's penis. The good doctor had brought a tape measure with her to the institute that day to carry out such an exercise.

"I never thought it could be possible for a guy to have an 11-inch dick," said Natalie, unable to believe her own words.

"Now ladies, as you can probably gather by now Curt here is not the average male," Dr. Reynolds said as she took a seat. "When I planned to do this exercise I was simply going to have, well, a normal male be the guinea pig."

12