Room 307: She is His Toy

Story Info
Another meeting.
1.2k words
3.89
6.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come into the room and she is waiting for me. I walk up to her, She is sitting in a chair. I bend down and pick up a short small rope. I tie her wrist to the chair. I move around and see her bite her lip. I bend to tie the second, and as I finish I move to whisper in her ear.

"I have been thinking about you. I touch myself and make myself cum while I see you in my mind. You are my perfect toy."

She moans, and I smile. I put on her blindfold, as he moans again.

I bind her legs to the chair and stand in front of her. I take off my clothes. I walk around and stand behind her. I touch her back with my finger tips, her shoulders, and down her arms. She tries to move her arms but can't. I move my hands around to her chest. Feeling and holding her breasts, gently touching her nipples. My blood is flowing faster. Around my hands go, touching every inch of her. My gentleness is giving way to my passion and I slowly touch her with more desire. She bites her lip. I kiss her neck gently. Give her earlobe just the tiniest lick.

I grab her breast again but for my own pleasure, and she squeaks. She squirms in her chair and I laugh. I move in front of her so I can touch her legs. I bend down, her thighs quiver as I run my hands over them.

"Please don't. You can't. You shouldn't," she begs.

"I can't help myself, I need to feel you. You are all I desire. I want to feel how wet I make you."

I gently hold her face while I reach between her legs and I move my fingers slowly down until I am close. I can feel where it gets wet and I push my finger to separate her lips.

"Please, we can't!" she lets out but her voice isn't convincing.

I slowly bring my hand up and away. I move it towards her lips and she can sense my finger and she opens her mouth. I let her lick my finger lightly. Her body shakes just a little as she tastes herself. She struggles with her ropes and she tries to free her wrists. I move my cock towards her fingers, she senses it's close and tries to grab it but can only touch it with her finger tips. Her wrists tied down make it impossible for her to get a grip. She frustratingly grumbles her struggle. I let her grab it hold it and I can see her relax and she tries to shift in the chair. I pull away from her and just look. I stand, wait and watch. As time passes I can feel she is insecure and she tries to move not knowing where I am she tries to sense me. Moving quietly I get in front and close, I start to tell her about how I am touching myself, how she drives my mind to incredible pleasures. I tell her all the things I do to her in my dreams. Both awake and asleep. She smiles and I can see she is getting restless.

"Please let me..." She lets out.

"No." I say say before she can finish. "This is my time. You will do as please."

"Yes master" she gives in knowing she can't escape.

I position her in the chair so I can taste her. Her wetness is delicious and slowly makes me loose control. Licking sucking touching her pussy for so long I don't know how much time passes. All I hear are her moans of pleasure and all I feel is waves of euphoria. I start to guide a finger inside her as my tongue plays with her clit. She moves her hips and I guide my finger to her G spot. She tries to move away as the pleasure seems too much but I don't stop. I tell her to let go and I move my hand faster. Harder. I remove her blindfold so she can look in my eyes. Quickly the chair looks like a waterfall. Her legs twitch and I thrust in a second finger and get her back to the point of coming hard again.

"Yes!" she says over and over. And again she releases and she soaks down the chair and her thighs.

My cock hard in my hand can wait no more. I kiss her. She passionately kisses back trying to taste herself on my lips. I put my hand on her throat.

"If I untie you will you be good?"

"Yes master." She smiles coy.

I untie her legs and wrists and hold her by her hair. I put her in her knees and lightly bind her hands behind her back. Moving in front of her I stand with my dick inches from her. She moves her mouth to my cock. I grab her hair.

"Did I say you could taste my cock?"

I pull her head back. Lay my balls in her mouth and the she feels the weight of my hard cock laying on her face. She licks and sucks my balls furiously and I start to jerk off while she looks up at me.

I pull them away and she tries hard to keep them in her mouth. Jerking my cock with one hand used the other to pull her up by her hair. I kiss her neck and I stroke myself long and slow.

I move her to the bed. On her knees and bend her over, hands still bound behind her. I give her a spank.

She says "Thank you."

I give her another just a little harder. Again she thanks me.

Slow sharp spanks and moans of tingly painful thank yous.

The time is now and I slide my cock easily into her wet waiting pussy. Fucking her hard and fast. She begs for me to slow down and I don't. I can't. Grabbing her hips and pounding ruthlessly. Her asshole stares up at me. I can't resist. I spit in her ass and slowly slide my finger in.

She moans more as I slide my finger in her tight ass. Her eyes roll back. I keep fucking her hard but slower and guiding another finger in her ass. Feeling how tight her ass is drives me wild. I give her another spank.

"Please." She whispers

"Please what?"

"Please master I need your cum."

I untie her hands and push her over on her back. I demand she play with herself and she doesn't hesitate for a moment. Both her hands dive between her legs. I crawl up on top of her and grab her breasts. I start to kiss her neck and go down to suck and bite her nipples. Moaning she begs again.

"Pleeease, I need your cum."

I spit between her breast and position my cock between them. I squeeze them together. Slowly at first so she can lick the tip of my hard cock. She fingers herself faster and her teeth are clenched with furious pleasure. I start to fuck her tits faster and soon I can feel my balls tighten. My eyes roll back and my dick pulses over and over. Releasing cum and orgasms.

My legs shake and I start to loose balance. I fall over in fits of pleasures. She rolls over to kiss me. My cum covers her tits neck and her face. We kiss as I lose control over my body.

"Was that good master?" she asks knowing the answer. I nod yes.

"Good. Then it's my turn." she says smiling...