Room 312 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

The light was flooding the room with warmth and the gentle songs of birds woke me; it was quiet, peaceful, with the smell of apples once again filling the air. I arose, stretched and walked out on the patio naked. On the table was a carafe of coffee and breakfast.; a single rose in a vase with a note leaning against it. Pouring a cup of coffee I sat, curiously reaching for the note. It read: "Thanks for a wonderful evening! Looking forward to exploring more with you, and hopefully Marta if she is available. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you in a couple of days. This is my personal suite and I've had your things brought up. It's my treat so if you need anything just let Valentina know. She will take great care of you! Arianna"

The shower was rejuvenating and as I finished breakfast I began to think about the girls in the orchard. Who where they? What were they doing there? Just being young voyeurs? Where they even real or just my wild imagination?

Thinking of the night with Arianna and Marta began to get me aroused. Sitting on the patio with the gentle breeze covering my body got me all the more excited. I began to gently tickle my chest until my nipples were hard, licking my fingertips I caressed each one until fully erect. My body began to tingle. Even though the time spent with them was incredible I do appreciate my alone time to fantasize and masturbate to full orgasm. I began to think what the dildo would feel like inside me or what if that was an actual cock spreading me wide and filling me full. Leaning back in the chair I watched as my cock become full, my shaft smooth with a hint of veins running down either side. Gripping with my hand and slowing stroking up and down, cupping by balls with my other hand I could feel my head beginning to enlarge. It was thick in my hand and as the little droplets came out of the tip I began to massage my large purple head with the moist, sticky drops. The precum was smooth and the breeze blowing on it felt like a soft whisper. I began stroking with both hands watching my head bob up and down with each stroke, pulsing with a rhythm my back began to arch, my breathing heavy, I was getting close...

...from the main room I heard a gasp...I turned to see the maid staring wide eyed at my cock. I froze, my cock throbbing with my heart beat, she just stood there holding a set of bath towels. She was young, silky smooth skin, radiant blonde hair, dazzling blue eyes, and a slender body like a ballerina. She then smiled and said "sorry" but walked closer to me. Confused, I reached for my bath towel to cover up and apologized for not hearing her come in. She sat on the edge of the bed, put down the towels , said her name was Paloma and to my surprise asked if she could watch me stroke myself.

I asked her if she knew about masturbation and she replied that she did and liked to do it herself but had not seen a grown man do it and she was very curious. I then asked her how long she'd been standing there watching me. She said that upon entering she could see that someone was on the balcony but didn't see much until she had walked closer and gasped. I then asked her if she had ever had sex and she replied that she had messed around with a couple of her girl friends and that a boy had indeed touched her and inserted his penis inside of her but that they were just exploring each others bodies and it didn't last long. I could see the burning desire in her eyes as she rustled on the edge of the bed. I moved a chair closer to the edge of the bed and dropped my towel to expose my manhood. I sat back in the chair and began to slowly slide my hand up and down the shaft.

Her eyes opened widely and she rustled some more. Watching, she began to lick her lips with every stroke. I noticed her start to breath heavier and her nipples became erect, still rustling and moving her legs I figured she was starting to get moist. She softly rubbed her left breast and her other hand went down on the top of her mound, she rustled again and let out a soft sigh. I continued to slowly stroke, I had swollen to a full erection with my head now throbbing with my heart beat, ever steady I continued to glide my hand up and down my shaft for Paloma. She stood, took off her blouse and dropped her skirt, standing there only in her bra and panties. A pensive yet lustful look washed over her delicate young face. One hand disappeared under her panties as her eyes closed slightly, mouth open she leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear "I'm going to cum for you".

Keeping steady I took her left hand and placed it on my cock, she could feel the pulsing and began to glide her small fingers around my thick piston. She stopped, took off her bra and panties and kneeling down in front of me began to spread her supple legs. Paloma put a finger on each side of her glorious lips and spread them open revealing a tender little rose bud that was now firm with the folds of her lips parting to beckon a gentle touch of her fingertip.

Her breasts were small, firm and the nipples swollen with an innocent pink tint. There was a small patch of blonde hair above her moistened slender pussy lips; they glistened with desire as she massaged her clit. The crystal blue eyes gazing toward me, watching me swell with every stroke. Her lips getting thicker and darker she began to shudder and then with a tenuous moan began to shake; I could see her delicate young pussy contracting with every pulse of her orgasm. Almost ready to explode she laid on the bed in front of me and invited me inside her. I stood, walked to her and began to rub my head on her slippery lips. As Paloma continued to rub her clit I gently pushed my head into her corridor of lust, slowly her smooth lips opened and began to wrap around my manhood.

My girth stretching her tender lips like a tight glove, my shaft inched very slowly into the warm, slippery smooth interior of her pink fortress. Gazing upon her lips around my thickness sent me into the stars and as I fully entered her she began to shake with passion. The sight of her was sensual and innocent with her face showing pleasure, her hips rocking back and forth while her fleshy petals squeezed my tool even tighter. The light came through the window and covered her young body like a soft cashmere blanket. Her eyes a brilliant blue as she looked up into mine; her body was shaking and as I pulled my manhood out of her exquisitely tight pussy, my seed exploded across her stomach like a pearl necklace that had been broken on her tender innocent flesh. My cock throbbed as the pearls spread out on her firm belly. She arched her back with gasps of release as her own orgasm exploded throughout her body. The perfectly shaped mound with a little blonde tuft of hair and luscious rose petal lips quivering like the leaves of a tree in Autumn. Yes, she was beautiful! Exhausted, Paloma had fallen asleep, I covered her with a blanket, gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, and went to take a shower.

After a very long shower to relax and get my wits about me I entered the room and noticed she had left. I dressed and headed down to the front office and asked Valentina if she could arrange a taxi into the city. We talked a bit and I explained that I had a business appointment and would probably have dinner with a client and I'd be back late. She said if I needed anything when I got back to just let her know. 10 minutes later the taxi was there and into the city I went. During the ride my mind was spinning about the recent events; mostly Paloma. The meeting went well but the dinner was canceled so I headed back to the Hacienda.

Walking into the lobby I was greeted by Valentina, it was 4:30. She asked how it went and wondered why I was back so early; I explained. As I turned to go to my room she asked if I'd like to join her for a drink. I said I'd be back down but she insisted that we go and have on now. Seemed odd but I accepted and we headed to the bar, ordered drinks then headed out to a nearby patio. I noticed how sexy she was, the sparkle in her green eyes, radiant red hair, and beautifully raised cheek bones that gave her face a very beautiful look. Her body was petite with perfectly sized breasts wearing a low cut blouse and showing just enough cleavage to not be slutty. She wore a thin sheer white skirt and I could tell that she had a remarkable body. I must have been looking too long because she then asked me if I liked what I saw. Surprised and a little embarrassed I said yes and apologized for looking at her so closely. She laughed it off and then replied with a simple, yet pointed question. She asked what I thought of Arianna's exquisite pussy.

Speechless, I just looked at her and awkwardly smiled. Valentina then began to tell me how much fun they'd both had with each other and that she really enjoyed watching us the other night. How wonderful it was to see Arianna squirt all over my cock, also mentioning how much she'd like a chance at Marta with her super wet pussy. I thought to myself, she was not young enough to be one of the girls outside and how did she know what happened. I figured Arianna told her but when I asked she said they had not talked since Arianna had left. Perplexed, I began to ask more questions but as I began to speak she looked at her watch. It was 5:00 and she stood, grabbed my hand and led me back inside through the bar, back to the lobby, and around a corner to her office. Inside her office now she pulled out a book from a bookcase on the back wall, opened it and extracted a large brass key that looked like it was right out of King Arthur's palace. Motioning to be quiet we walked to the opposite wall where a small passageway led down a narrow hallway and ended at a spiral staircase. We climbed up around the stairs exiting into a smaller hallway that took us to another staircase, up we went but this time it ended at a large wooded door with a magnificently ornamental lock right in the middle of it. She looked at me with a sheepish grin, turned and placed the key inside the lock and twisted. Valentina pushed the door open and as we walked in I was stunned and amazed.

The room we were now standing in had 20 foot ceilings, bookcases from floor to ceiling, classical artwork, antiques, three couches, six chairs, a writing desk and computer desk. The forward wall was covered with a thick red velvet drape with gold tassels adorned on each side and had two chairs facing the drapes. She motioned me to sit, fixed us a drink, and looked at her watch as she sat down. I began to speak but she just motioned with one finger to her lips to be quiet. The end table between us had a lamp two granite coasters for our drinks and a small remote of some sort. Valentina whispered "are you ready? and with that pressed one of the buttons on the remote.

The drapes began to pull apart as if we were at a Broadway play and behind the curtains was a two-way mirror that was enormous. Looking through the mirror I saw the inside of room 312 and a clear view of the entire room where Arianna, Marta and I had been last night. I now knew that Valentina had been right here watching us the whole time. As I looked into the room I saw my suitcase and a couple of personal items, that's when two young girls wearing sheer white dresses walked into the room giggling and then a third person behind them walked into view. He was medium height, slender and completely naked with a raging hard-on, not to large but a very nice proportion to his body. They were all laughing and smiling when I noticed one of the girls was Paloma.

She was telling the boy to get the chair and put it by the edge of the bed as she kissed the other younger girl. She was petite with short auburn hair, green eyes and slender like Paloma. They began to kiss as the young boy sat down and began to masturbate in front of them. Paloma took the other girls dress off and seated her on the edge of the bed where she had been earlier in the day and then Valentina whispered to me, "look familiar?".

I stood, not believing what was happening just a few feet from us, I turned to face Valentina and she was getting undressed and said to me that the girl on the bed was her young daughter Amelia and the youthful boy was the lifeguard at the pool and his name was Spencer. I turned to see Amelia legs spread, joyfully massaging her little red button of a clit, Spencer stroking his cock, and Paloma sitting next to Amelia rubbing her clit while caressing her breasts. Paloma moved closer to Amelia and began to kiss her neck ever so gently as she reached over to touch her young wet snatch. Amelia's eyes widened as Paloma slipped a finger deep into her moist hole. First one, then two fingers stretching her virgin pussy. Paloma went inside her deeper and faster and Amelia's hips began to rock back and forth as they both watched Spencer play with his rigid member.

Valentina stood in front of me completely naked with a sultry smile on her face. Her body was amazing and looking down at the gentle folds of her completely shaved snatch I began to become fully aroused. I pulled my cock out and began to stroke. Valentina dropped to her knees and engulfed my shaft with her delicate mouth. She slowly swirled her tongue around my head, grabbing the shaft with her tiny hand; the stroking and her mouth sent waves of ecstasy throughout my body. Valentina gently pushed me back into the chair and mounted me like she was getting ready to ride a bull at the rodeo. Reaching down between her legs she took my very hard cock and used it to spread her soaking wet pussy. She winced as the entire shaft disappeared into the warm flesh of her hole, the juices began to run and that's when she got close to my face and whispered in my ear...

"What do you think Arianna will think of you fucking her daughter this morning?"

12