Room 420

Story Info
They enjoy consensual sub/Dom role playing.
4.8k words
4.18
32.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and she stands in the hallway of the Indian casino in front of the room numbered 420. He hesitates as he reaches for the key. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"Gawd yes!" She sighs emphatically, then sheepishly and in a low tone so no one near would overhear her and adds "Master."

Quickly he slides the key card through the slot and opens the door as the fantasy begins in earnest.

The hotel room is no flee bag bit, it is elegant and equipped with a full size bar and kitchenette with living space, office space with a desk, bedroom space with a king size bed and fainting couch, and a luxurious bathroom complete with hot tub and of course a shower and toilet.

The baggage, what little there was of it was placed on the bed. She stood at the foot of the bed, eyes downward, and awaited her instructions.

He rummaged through the luggage until he found what he was looking for and then laid it out onto the bed to be put on at a later time. He then latched the cases and set them into the closet.

He walks to the foot of the bed and turns her toward him and starts to unbutton her blouse. She does not move. He pushes the blouse over her shoulders and lets it drop to the floor and then reaches to unlatch her bra kissing her neck lightly as he does so.

Then he pulls the bra toward him and lets it fall to the floor as well. The cool air in the room and the light kiss on her neck caused enough of a reaction that her nipples stood erect and perky on her firm breasts. He liked this. He pulled her skirt and panties down at the same time and he followed them down with his body so that he could smell her as he knelt. He then instructed her to step out of the ring of clothes and remove her shoes and go take a shower.

She dutifully removed her stilettos and went to the bathroom and began her shower as he watched her through the glass door.

Her long dark hair cascaded over her shoulders and breasts as the water poured over her and as he watched, his manhood began to stiffen. He liked to watch her when she wasn't aware of it. It wasn't just the fact that she was naked either; he liked having the power of watching. It was hard to explain, but he still liked it.

He didn't want to lose his load now…he wanted to save that for later, when the game got underway on a more serious level, so he went about the task of setting up the toys and gadgets about the rooms of the hotel while she finished showering. When the shower stopped, he was there waiting for her with a towel and he towel dried her from top to bottom and then hung the towel on the shower, took her by the hand and led her to the dressing table in the bedroom and brushed her hair until it was dry and shone like the feathers of a raven.

She didn't dare look at her reflection in the mirror, which was only for Him to see, only the Master could look upon her nakedness, and his. She only did what she was told to do. Those were the rules that had been set up the very first time she was taken here and she had committed them all to memory. She loved her role as the sub.

Watching her in the mirror as he combed her hair he caught a slight glimpse of a smile on her lips and he knew that she was enjoying herself immensely, but she would never break out of her role to say so, so he did not comment on it. But he also glimpsed her nipples in the mirror, and they were standing straight out and he longed to pinch them, but again, he didn't want to get carried away too soon. The script had already been written in his head and he was going to stick to it…no alterations!

He pulled her hair back into a pony tail at the base of her neck so that it wouldn't interfere with his plans and fastened it there. He then went to the bed and picked up the items for her to wear and took them to her and told her to dress.

First he handed her the black knee pads and told her to put them on, but to stay seated. Then he handed her a black leather bra with clips that allowed the breast to swing free when unclipped, not unlike a breast feeding bra, and told her to put it on with the flaps closed, he was in no mood to see her sagging useless tits at this moment.

He noticed that her nipples became even more erect as he degraded her verbally and he almost lost his will power and took her right then and there, but he knew better. He knew that she would never respect his authority as Master again if he did, so he then pulled the leather hood down over her head and zipped the back closed. Unzipped the mouth and nose and eye areas and then stood her up and led her to the living area of the hotel.

Master disappears into the kitchenette and it is hard to see well with this mask on…I wonder if he has ever used it before…the smell of the leather is intoxicating. I wonder what he has in store…he never tells me of his plans, just that I am the sub and he the master and the key word is Marquee de Sade if I decide I want to quit in the middle of things, all I need to do is call out THE NAME. 3 years I and he have been doing this, sometimes 4 times a year, not once have I quit on him in the middle. I love this role, I love the master and the humiliation that he bestows upon me, and I am wet with anticipation.

"Look at me; he bellows as he enters the room, "I have something for you."

Slowly I raise my eyes to his, but I do not raise my head. He is carrying a potato peeler and it looks like a root. My blood begins to pump faster and I am unsure as to what he wants of me.

"This my little fuck slut, is a ginger root and this is a potato peeler, and I should give you a good reaming with this root for enticing me the way you do, but alas, that is not what it is for. Well, not exactly any way. What I am going to do is peel this root just a bit and then I am going to insert it into your anus. Not far or hard but far enough that you should be able to hold it there until I get back. Understood? You may speak."

"Yes Master"

"Now get down on your knees in front of the sofa and bend over while I ready the root."

She does not argue, but bends over the seat of the sofa and waits.

Master readies the root and trades the peeler for the standard cuffs. He lays his toys upon the table and takes her hands and places them one on top the other in the small of her back where he locks the cuffs around her wrists. He then takes the root in his right hand and spreads her ass cheeks with the left and inhales the aroma of her. He doesn't want to hurt her too badly, so he leans in and licks her asshole with his tongue and then quickly while she is still expecting the warm soft flickering of his tongue, he inserts the root about 1 inch into her anus and she pulls away and yelps.

She doesn't go far, the sofa keeps her near and the master's hand is steady.

"Now, you will keep this in your ass until I return, or there will be hell to pay, Slut. Now stand up and go to the corner and stay there!"

And as a last minute thought, he walks to her and reaches around her and tweaks her titties squeezing hard through the leather until she moans, and then he releases her and zips the opening to her eyes and mouth shut, leaving just the nose hole for her to breathe from as he turns and leaves the room.

The room was quiet, too quiet; all she could hear was the sound of her own breathing and the occasional clink of the handcuffs as she repositioned her hands. The thin finger of ginger in her ass was very exciting, she had never had anal sex before and this was…well, it was different. The whole thing was different, not at all like the last several escapades that they had been on…this one had a darker seed about it…and she was very turned on by it. The excitement, the drive, the threat of hell to pay if she lost the ginger, she was about to climax at the thought. She wanted her master to humiliate her, but where was he? It was unusual for him to leave in the middle of something. It was too quiet and she was thinking too much. She was soooo horny, she didn't want to wait. She arched her back and reached for the finger of ginger and caught it with just two fingers of her right hand and the movement inside her made her even hotter than before. She began to gyrate her hips, letting the ginger hit her fingers every rotation. Soon she began to moan and work up a sweat, she was going to come and she knew it. Then she heard laughter in the hallway, it was Master! Trying to stand up straight and hide her indiscretions she let the finger of ginger slide out of her anus and it thudded softly on the carpet as the door swung inward.

She couldn't see what was happening, only hear Master talking and laughing with other men. OMG! Other men…other men were in the hotel room!? Looking at her! She didn't know what to do, so she did what the master had instructed her to do. She waited for his command and listened.

From the sounds of things, there were three men besides Master and they didn't seem to notice her at all. One of them sounded like he was very drunk. Drunks repulsed her, like fat people, she seen them as having little or no will power; she simply had no use for them.

"Gentlemen? If you would please, step over here and I will introduce you to tonight's entertainment."

The usual whistles and guffaws went round about and then all was quiet…again…too quiet and she knew that he had noticed the finger of ginger was no longer where it should have been.

She feels him step up behind her and he places his left hand on her leather covered tit and the other on the leather covering her neck and chin and pulls her head back until it rests on his shoulder. She can feel him breathing quite heavily and she knows that he is angered for making him look like a fool in front of his new friends. And as he told her before he left, she knew that there was going to be hell to pay, and she was definitely going to enjoy every minute of it.

Softly so that only she could hear, he whispered in her ear, "I have brought you three new friends to play with Slut, I think you will like them tremendously, a drunk, a fat man, and someone who looks to be about the age of your grandfather, although I doubt that he is that old if he can still sustain a woody."

And at the sound of the words coming out of his mouth, she almost cried out THE NAME, but in the end, did not.

Aloud he proclaims, "You are a worthless slave and you have shamed me in the presence of my guests, you have let the finger of ginger slip out of the hole in your ass. That was the only thing that I have asked you to do today and you couldn't even get that right. You will be punished and it will be done in the presence of my guests, do you understand me slut?"

She tried to speak, but the leather and the zipper of the mask kept her words from being audible and the hand still closed around her throat kept her in suspense of the next action that he may put upon her.

Violently he spun her around and unzipped the mouth on the mask and demanded that she repeat herself.

"Yes Master" was all she uttered.

Gently he unzipped her eye slots and gave her a minute to adjust to the light of the room. He then shoved her down onto her knee pads, unlocked her cuffs and put them in his jacket pocket and told her to pick up the finger of ginger and dispose of it in the bathroom, where by the way, she would find a new enema filled with room temperature soap and water and she was to bring it back for part of her punishment.

Without daring to look at the other men in the room or the master, she picked up the ginger and went straight to the bathroom to do as she was told.

On the way she could smell cheep liquors, cheep cologne and thought she was going to be sick with the disgusting things her imagination was showing her.

She returns quickly and stands with her head down reaching out to hand the master what he had asked for, he tells her to assume the position and to make sure her ass was facing his guests; she did not deserve the privilege of facing them.

Once she is on all fours facing away from the strangers and her master she hears him as he degrades her, "The slut here thinks she can get away with dropping my finger of ginger because she is pretty, but she is about to find out that beauty has nothing to do with looks, it has to do with obedience and if she is not obedient, then she is nothing more than a mere street slut!" And with the last word he plunged the fleet enema into her unsuspecting anus and began to empty it inside her.

"Oh Gawd!" she moaned as the last of the fleet filled her up, but what she said exactly was lost on the guests, they were too taken with her backside to worry about what her front was saying.

And as the last drop of fluids was squeezed into her he pulled it out and slapped her bottom hard enough to leave it red as hot coals and she again tried to say something, but was lost on them.

"Don't lose what I have given you this time or else the consequences will be more severe than you can imagine. Do you understand?"

Trying desperately not to lose even a drop, she gritted her teeth and nodded her hooded head.

He got down on his knees behind her and rubbed the front of his pants on her upturned ass and then leaned forward and grabbed the hair showing beneath her hood and pulled it toward him as he growled into her covered ear, "Do you hear me Slut!"

"Yes! Yes, I hear you." She uttered.

"Good, then go relieve yourself in the bathroom while I fix my guests some drinks, and don't come back until you are good and clean, I don't want you embarrassing me any more than you already have. GO!"

With that last word, she stood and nearly sprinted to the toilet fearing she would not make it, he had never made her hold so much or wait so long before and she could hardly wait to see how the night progressed, but then again neither could he or his guests.

When she returns to the room he instructs her to go to the bedroom where the rest of the evening will be finished out. Upon entering she notices that all the men are naked, not because she looked up, but because she had to step over their clothing as her master shoved her toward the foot of the bed.

"Get down on your knees, Slut."

Through the heavy leather she is not sure of what she heard and hesitates too long for her masters patients.

"You wish to defy me in the presence of guests! I'll teach you!" he screams at her as he grabs her by the ring on the throat of the hood. "Go get the wooden cane, NOW, SLUT!"

"Please Master, not the cane, I will be better, I promise. I will do everything you tell me to do, but please not the cane!"

"You are only making matters worse for yourself, you worthless piece of pussy! Now go and get the cane."

Almost crying she turns to the closet and retrieves the wooden cane used for beatings.

He takes the cane and lays it on the foot of the bed and then handcuffs her hands to the posts, one on each post and facing the bed. He then slides the large ottoman up under her lower tummy and pelvic area, so that her butt is raised sufficiently for the whipping.

"You are going to get 29 strokes for being such a bad submissive, do you understand? No whining, just yes or no."

"Yes Master"

And before the words were out of her mouth, the first blow met soundly across her bottom and she cried out in pain and pleasure.

The master reaches out and touches the welt and then licks his hand and caresses the fluids into her red bottom and she relaxes just enough to satisfy him and then without warning he moves his hand and delivers 6 more blows across her fanny, each one producing a yelp and stripe.

She begs and cries and pleads with him to stop, but he is enjoying the sluts' cries way too much to stop now.

By the time the 13th blow falls across her near bleeding ass cheeks, she has quit screaming and is biting down on the bed railing through the leather mask and is whimpering like a beaten puppy. He likes this immensely and whacks her 2 more times out of excitement.

The master realizes that his guests are hard as a rock and finding it hard not to jack themselves and he too is going to explode if the beating continues, so he stops and devises a plan.

He unlocks one of her hands and turns her around. She is weary with the beating and her sweat smells like fear and he can hardly contain himself.

He puts both of her hands behind her back and locks them to the bedpost and tells her to make herself comfortable on her knees.

"Would you like for the beating to stop?"

She dared not try to speak, and she dared not look up, so she nodded and waited for his reply.

"I will stop the beating, but only if you agree to be our suck slave. Now before you answer, let me tell you what a low life piece of crap Suck Slave does. A suck slave uses her mouth in any fashion the master, or in this case the master and his guests, sees fit, to get us off, but lets make it interesting shall we?... What say I only give you 7 minutes per person to do the job, and then if you do, no more beating, but if you don't, the beating will continue. Understood?"

The pain in her ass was fierce and she was sure that she was bleeding, anything would be better than continuing with that, even if she had to put there filthy members in her mouth.

Slowly she nodded her consent and the guests and the master was happy, they would finally get some action to ease the throbbing in their loins.

To make things worse, he leaves the eye holes unzipped so she can tell which one is which and then in big red letters with a marker, he writes the words SUCK SLUT across her chest above the bra.

The first man is the drunk man and as he steps up to her, the master sets the timer. She cannot even back away if she wanted to; the bed was holding her there in place.

He takes his member in his hands and starts to rub it across the words on her chest as he unzips the zipper across her mouth. She sees that he is smaller than the master and uncircumcised she has never been with some one that wasn't cut.

Once the zipper freed her mouth, he stepped closer and stuck his balls to her lips, one hand on his member and the other holding her head right where he wanted it. Slowly she opened her mouth and began to lick his balls. They were salty and sweaty and the smell was that of a working man after a hard day. He kept jacking himself as he rubbed his balls harder and harder into her tongue and lips. It didn't take long before he was shooting his load onto the words across her chest. Barely 4 minutes.

The next guy was the older gentleman and he had a hard time keeping it up. The smell of Ben-Gay wafted up into her nose before he even got close. He stuck his penis in her mouth and moved slowly like he was in love and trying to be easy. Twice he went soft and she would suck even harder to get him up again, she couldn't take the cane again.

As the clock neared the 6 minute mark, the old timer finally turned around and stuck his ass hole to her mouth and yelled, "Suck my ass, you fucking bitch!!!! Do it now, do it now!" and as she probed his ass with her tongue, his dick stood out straighter than it had ever been and his load nearly reached the other wall.

She was so disgusted that she gagged a couple of times, but the thought of the cane kept her from losing it entirely.

The next guy was the heavy set man and when he stepped near her she began to try to back away. She had never seen a cock so big around! Not too big in length, but the girth was mammoth.

He did not give her a chance to back away. He stepped up and grabbed her head with both hands and slammed her face into his crotch, sinking that huge cock all the way to the balls. She sputtered and gagged as he raped her poor unsuspecting throat. Not once taking it easy on her. He just kept slamming it home. Several times she thought she was going to vomit, but he didn't seem to care one way or another, he was going to get off and she was going to take it. Her eyes watered and she couldn't see the timer. She had no way of knowing how long this was lasting, but she didn't think she could take all of this and be beaten again, so with a gust of determination she sucked hard on his penis and when he began to back out of her throat, a sound erupted from him not unlike the howling of a wild animal and then her mouth and throat was filling with the musky taste of his sperm, and for fear that she would be beaten for making a mess, she swallowed it all.

12