Room 433

Story Info
Naughty nurses at night; big black cock is her prescription!
4.9k words
4.47
58.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay alone in the dark, still in her uniform except for her shoes. It wasn't strictly against the rules to take a nap on one's lunch hour, but it would certainly be frowned upon. That's why she preferred to sneak off to an empty patient room (usually one undergoing some form of renovation) than to crash in one of the on-call rooms. She set an alarm to vibrate in 20 minutes, just enough time to catch a few Zs, and still have time to eat. As she set her phone down, she realized she had missed a message from another nurse. She grinned in the dark because these impromptu conversations were always interesting and rarely appropriate, full of bitching and swearing; like the time he said, "that guy is a fuck-tard, I hope he gets herpes!" She laughed so hard she almost wet her pants. But on the flip side Marcus was wildly intelligent, and his exceptionally surly exterior belied a sweet nature only his patients ever glimpsed.

"Hey, Tiny. What's up?" she responded. Calling him by his newly acquired moniker amused her endlessly. He claimed to hate it, but she knew he got a kick out of anything that pointed out how much bigger he was than everyone else in the room.

"Just realizing Trump is our Nero and wondering if you want to go in on a Stradivarius with me?"

She laughed. "OMG. Don't you have patients or something?"

"Not at the moment actually," he said, "I'm charge on my floor and I've got a perfect crew. Bored, and putting my gigantic brain to use solving the world's problems. Now, let's talk zombie apocalypse in the event of a Hillary upset..."

She laughed again. "Leave me alone, Ass-Hat...I'm trying to sleep & I only have 14 minutes left. I'll explain all the ways in which I am smarter than you later. Brace yourself for a lesson on how to make a decapitating pipe bomb out of root vegetables & my brilliant reasoning for stealing the world's most precious instrument as opposed to buying it."

"12 minutes," he texted back. "Seriously, how do you sleep in those shitty beds anyway? Give up and come do my paperwork for me."

"Sure, babe. Fair warning, I will sign everything 'Lord of Darkness,' and strongly imply you have been diverting medication to fund your wild orgies...but hey, probably better than the 10 minutes of sleep NOT gunna get here, cause my back is actually killing me."

"Are you saying you want a back rub?"

"Yes, Tiny. Stop what you are doing immediately and come join me in this dark room; I can't wait to have your hands on me..." she texted back sarcastically.

"Do you want a back rub?"

Holy shit. He was serious. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Suddenly the picture of her friend shifted, she imagined his big beautiful body so close to hers in the small room, his strong dark hands on her pale skin touching gently...and then not so gently. She quivered in the dark; but, no; what was she thinking!? He was a nurse, he had his hands all over naked people all day, it didn't mean anything. Her back hurt, he was a medical professional offering to make it hurt less. Right?

"Yes."

"I'll be right there. Usual room?"

"Lol. Didn't realize you knew where I snuck off to Big Man, but yes...room 433."

She was under the covers, face down in her pillow when she heard the door open. He pulled the curtain aside and came up to the bed without a word. He gingerly swept her long hair aside and quickly ran the tips of his fingers across her back & shoulders, surveying her landscape. The action gave her goosebumps. Then he clapped his hands together and vigorously rubbed them together Mr. Miyagi style; making her giggle.

"You are such a dork," she said teasing.

"You love it," he replied.

"True." And he was right, she supposed the jokes and the laughter were an excellent mechanism to avoid the fact that this man was incredibly hot. It's not like she'd never noticed, everyone noticed. She just never took it very seriously; despite the fact that, this big grumpy bastard was just EXACTY her cup of tea. But as he quite seriously put his hands on to her shoulders, and paused with meaning before he began to manipulate her deltoids, it was impossible not to dwell upon. Marcus was easily 6'2" and 300 lbs, not ridiculously muscle bound...just a very large human being. His thighs were bigger than her waist and when laid pinkie to thumb, his hands easily covered the length of her back. His skin was such a deep brown that he disappeared into the darkness of the room, with his bright eyes and gleaming smile standing out in stark contrast. His skin looked perfectly smooth, but she had never touched it. He was undeniably handsome in a very rough sort of way. But that was not what absorbed her senses right now; right now the subtle smell of him was overwhelming everything, including her better judgement. He smelled like warm bread and mahogany, with a natural musky undertone that was all pheromone. She closed her eyes tightly and inhaled deeply. She let herself relax with the exhale and felt his big, rough, strong hands take purchase on the areas of most notable tension in her shoulders. Goosebumps again.

He worked slowly and deliberately, alternating the very firm pressure her body needed with the feather light touch that she felt reverberate through her entire body. She didn't overthink the situation, for once she felt no need to analyze or rationalize. She just felt his touch and reveled in his fragrance. Over her clothes he went, inch by inch, relaxing her day away. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Her alarm brought her sharply back to reality. She silenced it quickly, and settled back into position. She could almost feel his raised eyebrow, silently asking if he should continue; but her position and lowered lids were answer enough; and so he returned to easing her pain. Damn his hands were magic.

He took a deep breath, for a minute he almost used the alarm as an excuse to bolt; this was crazy. He had asked his friend if she needed a back rub on a whim, without thinking much about it; but truth be told he had been dying to touch her for months now. She was amazing, a tiny Tasmanian devil, whirling around the unit, creating the kind of chaos everyone was grateful for in the end. She was so bossy. It regularly made him laugh when she went toe to toe with someone twice her size, as if she didn't realize she was only 5'2" with a buck twenty to throw around. Most women as beautiful as she was, would have been used to using their curves to get their way. He saw it all the time, nurses flirting with doctors & patients, using their charm to influence; batting their lashes until they got their way. Vivian was more bull-in-china-shop than butterfly on-the-wing. The best part was: everything that went through her head, came flying out of her mouth. He loved that. Because of this trait, he knew she was aware of how attractive she was, no self-esteem issues on this girl; she just really didn't care that much if you agreed with her self-assessment or not. Frankly, she was fun to watch. And, oh, he had been watching.

The night before he had fallen asleep on his couch thinking about her. Again. Spinning fantasies about what it would be like to touch her, he had never seen anyone with such pale skin. It looked so delicate, especially in contrast to her lush, dark hair. She had the face of a porcelain doll with big blue eyes and small rose bud lips. He wondered what his ample lips would feel like against hers. He wondered what she would taste like; he imagined the skin on her demure neck would taste like she smelled: lilac and peaches. In his mind, his hands roamed her naked body, gripping her round ass and pulling her towards him. He held her perfect breasts and lapped at each stunningly pink nipple with his warm tongue. He sprang his erection from beneath the blanket and imagined it was her tiny, white hands on his big black dick as he stroked himself in the dark. He imagined her saying all of the dirty things that ran through her head in her breathy voice. Telling him what she wanted, what she wanted him to do to her. So bossy. When he came hard in the dark, her name was on his lips, and he imagined he came all over her perfect tits while she stroked him.

Remembering his fantasies immediately gave him a massive hard-on. Uh-oh. He took half a step away from the bed and as he did, her right arm fell, dangling toward the floor while she lay face down, enjoying this stolen moment. Her hand laid against his calf. She made a small, satisfied noise from the back of her throat, and rocked her hips, to slightly change position. The combination of her sound and her movement seemed so erotic, here in the dark, with full access to her body. When she had settled, her shirt had risen a few inches, exposing just half an inch of skin at the small of her back and across her hips. Never had so little skin held so much sway over him; he longed to touch her without the intrusion of cotton & polyester. Just his rough dark skin against her soft pale skin. Then he felt her hand move, he froze momentarily but quickly found his rhythm again rubbing her back while she...yes, she was stroking his calf with her fingertips. Certainly absentmindedly, but the excitement of having her hand on him spurred him to reciprocate & he slid his hands down just enough that his thumbs were now skin to skin on the small of her back.

She was surprised at herself. She just couldn't resist. She had let her arm fall down the length of his leg simply to touch him in return. It wasn't long before the touch became more focused and she danced a small circle on his calf. It's just his calf, she thought. What she really wanted, what she had been thinking about, here in the dark, was how badly she wanted to feel his hands on her bare skin. Moments ago, her desire and frustration and broken through and she whimpered and rolled her hips back and forth. Then she felt it, his warm fingers on the small of her back, just where it curved up to her hips. The feeling was downright euphoric and her pussy instantly became wet. She was incredibly turned on, and began rocking her hips slightly in rhythm with his kneading. All the while, rubbing her finger tips on his calf, then up to the back of his knee. He stepped closer to her, leaning against the bed in order to reach her left side. When he did, she felt a huge, rock hard erection straining against the scrubs that offered so little protection. Oh, God, she thought...he wants me, too.

He tried to focus on what his hands were doing; after all they were, finally, blessedly on her bare skin. And it was every bit as soft & delicate as he had imagined it would be. But he found it remarkably hard to focus once he stepped forward and pressed his erection up against her side. Especially since she hadn't stopped moving her hips. He fought the urge to grind against her, and just let his hands enjoy her body; all the while her fingertips grew more purposeful with each pass. They found their way past his knee, inching upward. The feeling of her small fingers lightly tracing patterns on his thigh was enough to get him dripping with precum, it soaked through his scrubs and he was sure she could feel it; but she did not pull away. In fact, her gyrating intensified, as did her little moans, and she began to dig her nails into him with pleasing force. Oh God, he thought...she wants me too.

He wasted no time and slid his hands down from her back onto her round ass. This was officially past the boundaries of friends-and-coworkers. She did not object. As has massaged her ass his desire intensified, he knew now that he would take this as far as she would let it go, but he didn't know how far that might be, or if he would ever be able to touch her like this again. So he didn't rush, right now, all his focus was on rubbing her back and her backside. Suddenly she lifted herself upright, he thought she had come to her senses, but she just deftly removed her scrub top, leaving a delicate, lacy, femmed-up version of a wife-beater tank in its place, with a white bra on underneath. But she reached at her back, while keeping eye contact with him, and undid the clasp holding her bra in place. In a swift, practiced maneuver she removed the bra without moving her undershirt. She grinned a little, but then lay right back down in her previous position. Before she could complete the repositioning, he caught a breathtaking glimpse of her hard, pink nipples through her sheer, white tank top. Even in the dark it was easily the sexist thing he had ever seen.

He picked up right where he had left off, but with much more force. When she began lifting her hips with each pass, he slid his hand down from her ass to between her legs. Even through her pants he could feel how dripping wet she was. It took all his will power not to immediately strip her naked and slide inside her wet cunt. But he thought about it, and as he imagined how good she would feel, he intensified the message her was giving her flower. More juices flowing, on both of them. And he knew she could feel his wetness too, because her hand had made it's way all the way up his thigh to his dick. Her small hand working his long shaft through his scrubs. His eyes closed and he pushed into her hand, the ecstasy he felt at her touch was mind bending. He couldn't stop. He rubbed at her pussy through her scrubs while she swayed her hips, and he thrust into her hand through his. Suddenly she reached up with her other hand and into his pants, he gasped at the feel of her skin on his cock, but had no time to enjoy the sensation as it was immediately replaced with an even more intense and surprising feeling: her mouth.

She had sprung his enormous dick free from it's fabric prison and immediately sucked it into her mouth. Her tiny rosebud lips open wide. She lapped and sucked at the first 3 inches of his cock and he was lost in the onslaught of sensation. She moved her tongue rhythmically against the ridge at the head of his cock, forcing it again and again against the roof of her mouth. All while eagerly drinking his precum. Then she twisted her body slightly upward, so her head was beneath his manhood and she licked him fiercely from tip to testees, which she then sucked into her mouth. She was now mostly on her back, and he took advantage of the position and he slid his hand into her pants. Heaven. Her hot wet sex felt like heaven on his fingers. He felt the thin line of hair leading directly to her clit, he felt all of her delicious honey dripping over his hand, and he traced her slender opening delicately with the tip of his ring finger; around and around he traced, until she grabbed his hand without warning and forced that finger inside her. At the same moment he penetrated her for the first time with his finger, he penetrated her throat with his massive shaft. She had thrown her head back and taken all of him in, hitting the back of her throat. Her eyes watered but she moaned around his cock in delight.

He nearly came right away. He was consumed by her in every way. But he fought the urge, so he could enjoy this feeling for as long as possible. She had one hand on his balls, gently stroking and massaging, while the other hand dug into his ass, driving him forward while he fucked her little mouth. Jesus. He had never felt anything like this. She relaxed with each thrust and sucked with each withdraw, breathing simultaneously through her nose; tears poured down her face at the deep intrusion but she looked like she was enjoying this even more than he was. In response, he withdrew his finger from her wet hole, and pulled north to her waiting clit. A high pitched moan escaped her lips around his cock when he hit the spot, the vibration of the sound travelled up his shaft and spread to his chest, making his heart skip a beat. Time to return the favor, he thought.

He used the lightest pressure possible to make tiny circles around her clit; then he began diving into her pussy every 4th rotation or so; intensifying the slick wet feel of her. Then he increased the pressure dramatically and used three fingers on her clit, instead of just one; her neat little rhythm on his cock waivered and her hips gyrated wildly; he smiled. He was bringing her as close to that wildly electric precipice as she had led him; and the idea that he could, that he WOULD make this beautiful creature quiver with pleasure was intoxicating. Suddenly, he stretched her womanhood wide with all three of those fingers rammed into her pussy. That did it, she came hard and fast. She had to pull his dick out of her mouth so she didn't choke while she came; instead she jacked him off wildly with her hand, all enthusiasm and no technique. All the muscles in her body tensed and her face was a mask of pain & ecstasy, her mouth open wide as if to scream, but no sound escaped her lips. She squirted with surprising force into his hand, soaking her pants and the bed.

"Holy shit." He was unprepared for her to come like that, and the cum all over his hand was so fucking sexy that he couldn't hold out any longer and he came right along with her; shooting his hot cum all over her hand, her face, her hair...until she turned her head to put her mouth back on the head of his dick and drank it down like her favorite cool drink in the summer.

He didn't relinquish his hold on her dripping sex and started an ultra-fast side to side rub that she felt vibrate up her thighs. They twitched madly in response. "Don't stop!" She cried. "Marcus. Marcus baby, please don't stop." He grinned wildly in the dark at hearing his name on her sexy lips. My god, her voice was made for sex. She so rarely called him by his given name, preferring to assign new nickname every few months or so; she did this with all of her close friends. She would call him Marcus from now on, he would make sure, because the sound of it was so fucking hot he started to get hard again, just seconds after an orgasm that left them both dripping.

"Ooohh, fuck yes, Marcus. Just like that." This time, her orgasm was not silent. She arched her back intensely and curled her toes, her moans grew so loud that she moved the pillow over her own face to muffle the sounds rather than restrain herself. He laughed. And she came and came. The longer it went on the less control she seemed to have, as she thrashed and twitched; dragging her nails across her own stomach and chest in a violent fashion and finally ripping the thread-bare hospital sheet.

Suddenly, she pulled away, unable to withstand the onslaught of sensation. As she scrambled mindlessly to the far side of the bed; he scooped her up in his arms like a child, preventing her escape. He fiercely kissed her mouth, deeply but very briefly, reminding her quickly of his affection before he dropped her legs and pulled her pants and lacy underwear completely to the floor and forced her over the bed. He had one hand in the middle of her back, holding her face down, and the other on his massive cock. She could feel the tip of his wet dick at the entrance to her pussy, while she stood there, bent over the hospital bed in room 433, with her legs slightly spread and her scrubs around her ankles.

"Tell me you want to feel me," he commanded.

"Oh, God, yes." She replied.

"Say it. Say my name. Make me believe it," he demanded. She had never seen this side of him, so controlled and controlling. His deep voice reverberated through every part of her, and she ached to feel him deep inside her. She yearned for him to take her this way, to make her his, to demand her obedience while the lights were off.

"Take me Marcus. I need to feel the hard length of you inside me. I'm so wet, so ready. I ache for your cock; I need to have you stretch me wide. I'm begging baby. Fuck me!"

He growled low, an utterly masculine, feral sound as he drove forward into her slippery sticky cunt. The feeling was so singular that he buckled under it's sensation and he bent forward over her; every part of her touching him. She reached up to stroke his face in a tender movement, but this was not what he was after. He grabbed her fiercely by both wrists and held them down to the bed by her head, then he began mercilessly pounding in to her. He fucked her so hard the bed began to move beneath them, slightly changing their position. He realized this new positon worked for her because she began to moan again and mutter softly all of the naughty things she wanted, just like he had imagined.

12