Room 666

Story Info
Man caught in storm seeks shelter at an innocent looking inn.
3.1k words
4.24
12.4k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a stormy August afternoon, when a young man stepped out of his silver convertible. Attempting to get shelter for the evening at a small innocent looking inn on his way from his home in Norman Oklahoma to start his new job in Las Cruces. As he stepped through the front door into the main lobby he was greeted by a beautiful tall heavier set woman. "Welcome to Hilltop Inn. I am the manager Jean Du Sang, Can I help you?" She said.

Staring at the rain soaked baby blue eyed man there in faded blue jeans and a grey tee clinging to his hard muscular chest and stomach.

"Yes, my name is Lance Ange and I need a place to stay for the night." He said Looking at the beautiful woman before him with her piercing grey eyes, long dark red hair tied back into a ponytail and porcelain white skin. "Ok let me just let me get your key you'll be in room 666."

As she bent over to grab the key Lance could not be helped but be drawn in by her shapely figure. Her dark silk pencil skirt barely covering her red sheer stockings and long thick legs. Her backside looking like someone had placed two large peaches in a silk sock. Moving up he noticed her white silk top looked like it would burst at any second from trying to hold in her big round tits.

Soaked head to toe he could feel himself getting hard just staring at that beautiful sight. Glancing back at him, and taking note of his large penis protruding in his jeans. Jean smiled at Lance, and handed him the key. With his dick still throbbing he stepped away from the counter to head to his room. Upon entering the clean but tired and dated looking room. Lance Placed his key on the night stand he took off his clothes and stepped into the shower.

His long veiny cucumber shaped cock swaying in time with his movements still hard from staring at Jean's sexy body and her mesmerizing grey eyes. The hot water running down his chiselled construction worker chest. Leaving the shower he could not help but feel as if someone was watching him, but could not see anyone. Running the white terry cloth bath towel over his long 6'5 body he stood there before the mirror.

Gazing in it he saw a short slender woman with deep green eyes, long strawberry blond hair and sun kissed tanned skin. Standing behind him naked her trimmed pubic area playfully trimmed into a heart. "Hehe welcome!" Said the mysterious woman playfully, with a smile across her round and full face. Her small perky tits slightly rubbing against Lance's sculpted shoulders and back. Carefully and playfully the unknown woman reached down to grab his throbbing manhood, playfully caressed the long hard shaft moving from his pelvis down to the tip.

Lance quickly turned around to face this unknown stranger but found himself only being confronted by the sweet scent of lavender and honeysuckle. "Man I must be more exhausted than I thought." He thought to himself. Naked he climbed into the big dusty king sized bed and turned on the TV hoping there would be news of when the violent storm would break.

"I really need to get to that gig at the airport in Las Cruces by Thursday." He thought to himself. Realizing he still had 150 miles to travel before reaching the New Mexico state boarder.

As he felt himself doze off he heard a voice whisper "I don't think you will be making it to that expansion project anytime soon. With a cock like that we won't be letting you go anytime soon". Suddenly everything around the naked man went black. When he awoke he felt as if his body was lighter than a feather but could not move.

Opening his eyes he noticed he was still naked hanging upside down in a sex swing in a dark gothic looking room. Ordained with statues of naked women balled up in one of the corners as if someone had tried to escape something horrible but had been frozen in time. His limp cock just dangling on his stomach like a Christmas ornament hanging on a tree. He called out "is anyone there?" suddenly feeling dizzy from the blood rushing to his head.

"Oh dear it looks like he has finally woken up." said a familiar sounding sultry voice. Lancing still dangling in his restraints unable to move and now feeling nauseous from being inverted.

"Jean is that you?" called Lance frantically looking for help. When out of the shadows in the far reaches of the room emerged Jean. Standing before him this time in a purple corset with blood red trim matching crotch less lace panties and purple sheer stockings with a red rose embroidered on the side of her left thigh, and black wedged high heels. A long slender purple tail with a sharp arrow head looking point on the end dancing behind her. Moving through the air like a snake moving through the sand.

"What am I going to do with such a nice specimen?" gasped Jean as she stared at his cock laying there beating like a second heart. Lusting for the feel of her hot sticky breath feeling her Stoney grey eyes just staring at it, admiring her catch. Running her fingers down his penis at first and then moving down his pelvis finally circling around his nipples. Licking her velvet red lips Jean stared at the frightened and confused Lance.

"What are you going to do to me?" asked Lance oddly finding himself both afraid and intrigued of what would possibly be coming next. Begging to be freed from his shackles and some sort of explanation to this predicament. While Jean continued to tease the frightened man. Placing her lips on his penis she coyly kissed the tip and lightly ran her long tongue over the sides of the head. Before giving Lance's shaved balls a flick with her tongue.

"Shhh, don't worry my pretty mommy and her friends are going to take real good care of our handsome little toy." Said the eager Jean. She then snapped her long slender fingers and three more ladies including the strawberry blond from before emerged from the darkness each drooling with anticipation like a pack of wolves about to get their first meal after a harsh winter storm. As Jean massaged Lance's aching testicles she explained "we four were once Pagan pixies that brought good luck to the farmers here. However we have been banished from our home and transformed into succubae, because we got caught doing naughty things to our lord. Which his wife did not approve. The one that toyed with you in the bathroom. Her name is Morgana."

The slender lady donning a shiny red bikini top matching lace thong and pearl white stilettos. Placing one finger over the small but perky breasts of the next lady jean cooed "This pretty little minx in the black corset and sheer see through tights is Amy"

"Oh mistress can I please go first? I'll even clean the floors with my tongue afterwards as payment" exclaimed the impatient Amy. Eagerly awaiting her turn at the handsome slab of meat dangling like a Christmas goose in the butcher's window. Amy unwilling to wait any longer took one of Lance's testicles and began licking all over it taking in all his scent. Rubbing Lance's cock between her perky breasts. Her sweet smelling juices dripping down her thighs onto Lance's face.

"Patience dear all good things come to those who wait, you'll get your turn" said Jean playfully wagging her finger at her eager and impatient little puppy. "Lastly this one is my favorite pet. She is not a demon like us you see. We actually converted her as a way to try to get back into the good graces of our master. Her name is Malika, the former angel that guarded the gates of hell" stepping out of the shadows he saw a tall fit busty blond with lavender eyes, long slender legs wearing nothing but a silky golden gown and golden choker with a little cat's bell dangling in the center. Her hard nipples poking through the material just begging to be sucked on and nibbled.

Glancing down at the floor Malika quietly just shrugged and told Lance "I am sorry but I must do as she commands for she is now my master." Removing her gown Lance saw her large breasts and silky white skin and could not believe the beauty of this woman before him. Her nails perfectly manicured and painted a pale shade of pink. Her hairless pelvic area anointed with plush come hither pink pussy lips just peeking out of her vulva. Her silky blond hair falling perfectly in place flowing down her back like water.

"Ok ladies since I am such a generous master I am going to entertain myself with this. While you play nicely with our guest." Exclaimed Jean reaching for her other favorite toy. A rabbit shaped vibrator with pink ends and a gun metal grey body. Rubbing first against her pussy lips then slowly moving deeper until it was in all the way. The small bulb of the vibe firmly placed against the mistress' clit. Jean's lace panties still firmly against her body. The toy began moving in and out through the small keyhole in the undergarment. Jean's large tits bouncing around lightly smacking her in the chin as she began pounding the toy into her tight wet box.

Giggling and cooing the three enchantresses circled Lance Still dangling there now growing eager himself as to the types of activities that await him. "Oh this position will not do." said Amy as she pulled one of the chains to right him up and place him lying on his back still suspended mere inches above the hardwood floor. As Lance was slowly starting to recover from being hung upside down for so long. The women approached him eager to take their place around him. Morgana, standing above his left shoulder.

Slid off her panties and started rubbing them over Lance's throbbing cock in a slow rhythmic motion enjoying the feeling of her hands running over all the bumps and curves of his manhood. While Lance enjoying the feeling of her lace thong against his rock hard cucumber like dick. Could do nothing more than take in the sights of these sirens toying with him cooing and giggling at their new found prize. "Now be a good boy and eat your dinner" laughed Morgana as she placed her glistening pussy lips over his face and running her hands all over his masculine chest and stomach.

"Ooh I want that dick first" cried Amy as she hungrily started to gobble up his large veiny dick just bursting at the seams to blow his load. Her mouth barely able to wrap around Lance's thick hard cock. Slowly she started to bob up and down. Twirling her tongue along the shaft inside her mouth. Placing her one hand on his testicles she started to massage them in a circular pattern, taking in the feeling of his testicles in her hands. Lance unable to contain himself any longer began moaning and breathing heavily from the barrage he was enduring from these vixens. Amy's Hazel eyes fixated on Lance as she continued to enjoy the taste of his cock.

As Malika continued to watch Amy still hungrily sucking the life out of Lance's cock. She slid off her gown to reveal her milky white hairless body. Growing hungrier by the minute for the man being devoured before her. "Fine, I'll take his hands" said Malka as she slid his large fat fingers and slid them up her aching pussy. Starting with one then placing the second one in. As she moaned from the feeling of her pussy being fingered from the inside by Lance's strong hands. Her juices just dripping down her thighs and on to the hardwood floor.

Unable to bear the intoxicating smells of the women's succulent nectars Lance slid his face further into Morgana's eager trimmed pussy and began running his tongue all over the outside of her hole moving ever so slightly to her perineum. Sucking on her tiny swollen clit. "Oh yessss" moaned the delighted Morgana. "More, I want you to fuck me with your tongue." Silently obeying his seductresses he upped the tempo and began eating her pussy with her succulent sticky juices flowing down the sides of his face like a waterfall in the middle of spring.

"Oh yes." cried Malika who was now being finger fucked by three of his Lance's fingers while he twirled his thumb over her large clit. "I am so glad you did this for us master." cried Malika looking over at her queen defiantly lying on the bed. Her panties now carelessly lying on the floor. The rabbit vibe still firmly placed inside her aching pussy. Jean began grabbing her large tits pinching her nipples ever so lightly at first but then getting harder and twisting them. Moaning in excitement watching her three pets please the new sex toy.

Unable to bare the sensation and desire to devour these women any longer. Lance began to flail around in his restraints finally breaking free from the suspended shackles violently crashing to the floor. "Ok ladies you want to play? I'll show you how much of a beast I really am" said Lance smirking from ear to ear. The handcuffs still attached to his writs with a small segment of the chain dangling. He quickly grabbed Morgana and threw her onto the bed that Jean was lying on. Pulling Morgana's hair and pushed her face into Jeans waiting lap still playing with her sex toy. Lance then took his hand and gave Morgana a slap on her slender ass. Then stuck his throbbing man meat inside her wet tight box. Thrusting so hard the bed shook as if the whole place was about to cave in.

"Oh, oh yes, yes fuck me fuck me I am such a dirty girl." cried Morgana as the other two looked on unsure how to approach. Morgana unable to defy her new sex toy. Morgana removed the vibrator from Jean and started to devour her wet dripping pussy. As she began to thrust back at Lance now pounding her so hard she fell further into the mattress. Finally regaining her nerve Malika. Got down on all fours and crawled over to the three and slid her head between lance's butt cheeks and began to lick his balls clean as Morgana continued to be pounded harder and harder into the bed. The storm becoming more and more violent outside shook the room as if to protest this unholy meeting.

Amy not wanting to be left out slid in behind Malika, and began to nibble and kiss Malika's beautiful round ass. Before sliding her tongue in between her crack and eating her anus giving Malika the occasional spanking. As Malika continued to please Lance. His balls now looking like small golf balls just ready to explode.

Unable to bare the pounding any longer Morgana climaxed and sprayed her juices all over Lance's cock and down Malika's cheeks. Tired she collapsed in the bed gasping for breath. "Your turn." Lance said as he looked Jean square in the eye. Jean nodding in agreement and disbelief at the unexpected change in plans. Lance climbed onto the bed and got on top of the once proud seductress and slid his cock into her wet tight cunt. Moving slow and gentle at first Lance began to pound away at Jean her large breasts flailing about. As Lance looked at her and smiled. He placed his index finger between her tits running it along her breast bone, down her stomach and then between her thighs. Finally resting on her large swollen clit. He took the swollen clit and began to massage it between his index and pointer fingers while rhythmically fucking her. "Ladies I think our sex toy just became our new master. Oh this is cosmic!" cried the defeated Jean. Jean's creamy nectar oozing all over Lance's cock. Afterwards Jean too collapsed on the bed gasping for breath unable to take any more of his succulent cock.

"Ok now you two, come here." exclaimed Lance. "Malika, there is something I have wanted to do since I first saw you. Get on your knees and squeeze your tits together. I am going to fuck those huge milk bags." Lance commanded his cock ready to burst. Malika nodding in agreement dropped to her knees and did as Lance had instructed her. Her tits being squeezed together by her slender milky arms. "As for you Amy, since you love the taste of my cock so much I want you to suck me off as I tit fuck your friend here."

Amy eager to get another chance at tasting his cock. Took her place beside Malika. Amy's long tongue waiting just above Malika's breasts, as Lance stuck his cock between Malika's tits with the juices of both of the other women still clinging to his cock for dear life. Began to fuck her tits thrusting in and out, in and out while Amy eagerly licked the tip and her friend's tits. Finally Lance shot his load all over Malika's milky white tits and Amy's tanned face. Unable to stay awake Lance collapsed in bed between Jean and Morgana taking the two into his arms and falling into a deep slumber.

The next morning Lance mysteriously found himself back in room 666. Alone and naked just as he had fallen asleep before the orgy. With the sun shining and birds chirping Lance got dressed and headed downstairs to see Jean one last time before heading out. As he approached the desk he found a portly old man sitting in a chair reading a book on Kamasutra for seniors. Curious Lance asked the old man "Is Jean off today? I was hoping I could thank her for giving me that room last night."

"Jean?" asked the old man "Sorry but there has never been a Jean working here. There was a girl that worked here 60 years ago, but her name was Charlotte." Confused Lance decided it was best to just move on and did so. But as he put his key in the door of his silver convertible. He felt a hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice giggle "You'll have to come back and visit us again. We come out every Samhain for the harvest festival."