Room 7

Story Info
A dare is played out.
2.3k words
3.98
108.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Siren glanced around the hotel room making sure that everything was in place. She'd been planning this evening for some time now and wanted everything to be perfect. She checked her 'box of tricks'.

She looked at her watch and sighed impatiently, the time was going so slowly. She jumped when she heard the light tap on the door. Hurrying to open it she smiled at the woman who walked in.

"I'm so glad you're here"

"Geez, the traffic was awful, and then I had to try and find a spot to park, you wouldn't believe the drama!" Celeste plonked her bag on the bed and sat down.

"Here have a glass of wine, that should calm you down" Siren grinned at her friend and handed her a glass of red wine "It's your favourite."

"Thanks, I really need that. What time is Brutus getting here?"

Siren checked her watch again and giggled, "In about twenty minutes, that should give us enough time to sort ourselves out."

"Retro doesn't mind?" Celeste frowned a little as she looked at Siren, she still couldn't quite grasp the concept of this type of relationship.

"Nope, he's fine with it – I've told you before, he has no problem with anything I do as long as I tell him about it before hand, and besides he knows I'm coming home." Siren dismissed Celeste's concerns with a wave of her hand; it really was not a problem in her mind.

Siren grabbed Celeste's bag and began ferreting around in it, "Did you bring it?" she asked excitedly tossing out objects left, right and centre.

"Gawd Siren, calm down woman…. You're giving me a headache. Yes I did bring it – here give me the bag, I'll find it for you before you empty the entire thing out!" Celeste took her bag from Siren and started to pack the contents back in. "There you are," she said handing Siren a brown paper bag.

Siren opened the bag and grinned happily "Ooh they're perfect!" she pulled out a pair of handcuffs and winked at Celeste. "Hell, look at the time, we'd better get organised!"

Celeste gulped the remains of her wine and put the glass back on the table. "Okay where do you want me?" she asked picking up her bag and shoving it under the bed.

"Hmmm, I thought we could both be on the bed when he knocks on the door. He'll open it when no one answers it, and the first thing he can see is the two of us embracing. What do you think?"

Celeste grinned, the last time she and Siren had been together had been a bit of a disaster, and men were strange sometimes. They all thought seeing two women together was the ultimate fantasy and yet some of them just couldn't handle it. She was looking forward to being with Siren again; there was something about sleeping with a woman that just got to her, made her extremely horny. "That sounds perfect."

The both started to undress. Siren glanced over at Celeste and sighed to herself, she really did have a stunning body. She was taller than Siren, with long shapely legs, a flat stomach and firm pert breasts. Siren couldn't wait to run her hands over her body, to feel her soft skin again, to suck her nipples and to taste the most intimate part of her. It had been so long since she'd been with a woman.

Celeste felt Siren's eyes on her and she smiled to herself, she let her blouse fall to the floor and she turned around to face Siren. She was wearing a deep blue bra, matching g/string, stockings and suspender belt. She knew she looked good. Walking up to Siren she traced a finger down Siren's cheek and over her lips. She watched as Siren opened her mouth and sucked her finger slowly in. She felt the familiar stirrings deep inside her and she knew she was getting wet. "Erhum" she cleared her throat "hadn't we better wait till Brutus gets here?"

"Ah hell, yea. Damn" Siren picked up the clothing and tossed it into the cupboard. She'd opted for black, a teddy that Retro had bought her months ago which she thought showed off her breasts nicely. She knew her body didn't match Celeste's but she'd long ago stopped worrying about that. She'd learnt that it wasn't a perfect body that made a good lover, but rather the enthusiasm that one brought to the bedroom.

knock knock

"Shit, he's here" whispered Celeste giggling a little nervously. She'd never met this man before but Siren had assured her he was a decent bloke. This evening was a dare set up by Siren and she knew that Siren would never get either of them into a situation which they couldn't control. What Celeste didn't know was that Retro was stationed in the room next door, in case of trouble. Siren had never told her, but she had a policy of never doing anything without Retro being nearby, that way she felt safer.


Siren flung herself onto the bed and pulled Celeste down next to her. "Come here beautiful" she grinned and started to kiss Celeste.

Brutus knocked on the door again, and checked the number Siren had sms'd to him, Room no. 7. It was definitely the right door, he thought he'd heard a giggle just now, but wasn't sure. He wondered what he should do, whether he should just open the door and walk in or wait awhile longer. Curiosity got the better of him and he tried the door, it was unlocked. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. Lying in each other's arms where two beautiful women, one with short red hair and the other long dark hair. They were kissing and didn't seem to be aware of his presence. He quietly closed the door behind him and as he did he saw the note on it.

"Don't say a word. You may help yourself to the wine on the table, and there is a chair for you to sit in. Audience participation is frowned upon unless instigated by the players. Please enjoy the show"

He glanced around and saw the chair with a bottle of wine standing on the table next to it. He sat down and picked up the already fill glass. He couldn't keep his eyes off the bed, he'd seen women together on videos, but that was nothing compared to seeing them literally in the flesh. He adjusted himself and regretted wearing his jeans, his cock was already hard as a rock and straining against the fly of the jeans.

Celeste slipped her tongue into Siren's mouth and gently raked her fingers down her stomach. In the back of her mind she knew that Brutus had walked in and was now watching them, and this excited her. She had never been much of an exhibitionist, preferring to let Siren dominate that field, but there was definitely something thrilling about knowing a man was watching them. She slid her hand onto Siren's mound and felt through the material, it was just as she'd thought.

Siren sighed and closed her eyes as Celeste cupped between her legs and pushed against her pussy. Siren wriggled and becoming frustrated with the limited contact her clothing was allowing sat up and staring Brutus straight in the eyes she peeled off her teddy. Standing up next to the bed she pulled it down and tossed it to one side with her foot. Ignoring Brutus she knelt on the bed and pulled Celeste up into a sitting position. Kissing her again she undid her bra and kissed each of her nipples. She sucked a nipple into her mouth and flicked her tongue against it, until it hardened. Celeste had lovely large nipples, very responsive and Siren knew just how nice it felt to have someone suck on one's nipples.

It was Celeste's turn to remove her g/string and suspenders. She stood up and with her back to Brutus, slowly bent over to pull her g/string down her legs. She unclipped the stockings and slid them off. The suspender belt joined the growing pile of underwear on the floor. Turning round she looked at Brutus for the first time. She smiled to herself, he was good looking and judging by the bulge in the jeans, was enjoying the display.

Siren grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto the bed. "I want to lick that pussy until I hear you scream" she said in a whisper loud enough for Brutus to hear.

Brutus was feeling decidedly uncomfortable by now, his cock was harder than it had ever been and he could feel the zip pressing against him, it was starting to hurt. He wished he could take them off, but wasn't sure whether that would be allowed. He watched in fascination as Siren knelt between her friend's legs and gently spreading her lips apart buried her mouth deep within the folds. He had a clear view of what she was doing and wasn't sure how he was managing to stay in control of himself. He groaned out loud and gripped himself through the jeans.

Siren glanced up and frowned at Brutus, and then she remembered the handcuffs and grinning wickedly stood up. Walking up to Brutus she spoke to him for the first time. "Sweetie, please put your hands behind your back"

"Why?"

Siren sighed impatiently "Don't ask question, just do as you're told"

Brutus wasn't too sure about this but the rational part of his brain had long since given up and his every thought was focused between his legs. He put his arms behind his back and felt the hard steel of the handcuffs. "Hey!" he yelled and tried to pull his arms away.

"Shhhhh" said Siren softly whispering in his ear. "I promise you, you can trust me, I will not hurt you and you will be rewarded."

Brutus could feel the soft skin of her breasts as she leant against him and he relaxed. He did trust her, he didn't know why but he did.

Siren stood in front of him and smiled. She undid the button of his jeans and unzipped the fly. "Shame to keep this gorgeous thing trapped inside there, isn't it?" She tugged at his jeans and managed to pull them off with Brutus helping by lifting his bum off the chair. His jocks followed suit. "Mmmmm" Siren murmured as she traced a finger up his shaft. Abruptly she turned around and went back to the bed.

Celeste had been watching Brutus with amusement and had seen the look of concern on his face when Siren had handcuffed him. She'd also seen the look leave his face when Siren had whispered to him and she wondered what promises Siren had been making. He certainly was a fine looking man, with a gorgeous cock and Celeste wouldn't mind feeling that thrusting deep inside her. She settled back on the bed again and closed her eyes.

Siren slid her hands up Celeste's thighs and once again buried her tongue deep in her pussy. She tasted divine and Siren couldn't wait to feel her orgasm. She sucked on her clit softly and inserted two fingers. She didn't need any extra lubrication; Celeste was practically dribbling onto the bed she was so turned on. Siren sucked harder and pushed three fingers deep inside Celeste. Moving her hand in and out she felt Celeste squirm against her. Siren crooked a finger and pushed down on Celeste's stomach.

"Oh my!" Celeste knew it wouldn't be long before she came, she knew what Siren was up to and wondered if she'd get it right. The feelings were incredibly intense and she grabbed the pillow to drown out her screams.

Siren withdrew her hand and shifting to the edge of the bed, she felt for the box. Trying to grab her big bob with a slippery hand wasn't easy, but she got hold of it. Turning it on full she knelt back between Celeste's legs and thrust it deeply into her. She felt Celeste jump and then arch her back. She knew just how great this bob felt and she pulled it out and thrust it back in again. Over and over she did this, slow hard thrusts until it happened.

Celeste screamed into the pillow and squirted all over the bed. There was nothing she could do, as wave upon wave of orgasm took hold of her body. She knew she was wetting the sheets but she didn't care, this had to be one of the best ways to orgasm and she was beyond caring about what the hotel staff would think in the morning.

Brutus's mouth fell open when he saw Siren thrusting the bob inside her friend. It was huge and he was sure it must hurt. She was thrusting so hard! He had precum dribbling down his cock and he badly needed release. He tried to think of dead cats, ice cold showers and his granny, none of which helped when he saw Celeste squirt. He'd heard talk about woman ejaculating but had always figured it was rigged in some way, but this proved him wrong. Stream upon stream of liquid squirted out of her pussy all over Siren's hand, the bed, everywhere. It was too much for him and with a groan he felt himself climax, he watched in complete fascination as a stream of semen shot out of his cock. He had no idea where it landed and he frankly couldn't care, it just felt so great.

Siren looked at him, and smiled. Walking up to him she unlocked his handcuffs. "Thank you for making a fantasy of mine come true. I've always wanted to be responsible for making a man cum without any assistance from anyone."