Room at the Ritz

Story Info
Young couple wavers on brink of fantasy and reality.
7.3k words
4.48
54.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
107 Followers

Thanks again to Todger for editing this story. I would love to hear from readers whether this story should end here or continue on with new adventures. I would like to hear your ideas and comments. If you want a response please leave me a method to reply. And please vote if you like the story.

*****

Sometime in the quiet hours of the night or early morning, the hotel room was very dark and still, only the hum of the air conditioning discernible. I don't know why I woke but I was sure I wasn't at home in our bed. I looked over to the side and my wife was there as usual and I looked around the room and suddenly remembered we were in a hotel in St. Louis. Then the earlier events of the night came flooding back in my mind and brought a silly grin to my face.

Lately my wife and I have discovered erotic fiction on Literotica and we both have become avid readers. Nothing like the totally outrageous adventures depicted in the sexy stories could ever happen in our small town, and if they did everyone would know about it in about 2 seconds. I am partial to the Loving Wife section and she secretly reads the Group Sex category. No harm, no foul for either of us. It's just fantasy.

We were sitting on our outside deck enjoying the last of the fall sunsets, sipping a glass of wine. I was deep in thought at the quiet beauty and power of nature when K asked me,"Do you think any of those things really happen?" I was at a loss to what she was talking about and she added, "You know, like those stories we read on Literotica."

I was a bit taken aback at her question. Evidently I was the only one contemplating nature. Inwardly I smiled, loving the idea she had sex on the brain. I told her I was sure there must be some basis for them even though I thought they were mainly fiction.

We then discussed how those trysts would be impossible in our little town world and how nice it would be to experience some of the situations we read about and not worry about your neighbors spreading gossip. If you're not from a small town you wouldn't know about that, but If you have ever lived in a small town you know exactly what I'm talking about. Wonderful places for working, living, and raising a family, but rumors spread like snow flurries in the wind.

K is very private about her sex thoughts and fantasies and never shares anything about her sex thoughts with me. We have a good sex life but she never mentions fantasies. She often has asked me about my fantasies and just kind of nods when I tell her. I wonder if she thinks I'm weird or crazy. And I usually tell her the truth, prefaced by the notion, "Remember it's just a fantasy."

So she knows that I obsess about threesomes, swinging, sharing her, and other perverted, demented acts that hide in the dark recesses of my brain and sometimes escape and make themselves known. And she knows I have no plans to act on any of them because it's just a fantasy.

So I was pleasantly surprised when K started to tell me about a story she read that really turned her on and got her wondering. If a couple was out of town and met a man in the hotel bar would it be OK for the wife to flirt with him? I told her I thought it would be quite OK and would be a lot of fun for the wife. I also added it would be a treat for the lucky guy.

You see, K is a beautiful almost forty year old fox. Like many beautiful women she doesn't think she is drop dead gorgeous, but she is. Her perfectly pert B cup breasts really do not need bra support but she usually wears one because her hard little nipples make themselves conspicuous and are not always under her control. Her butt may be her best feature and gets envious or lusty stares from the men, and quite a few women also. Add a pretty face topped by dirty blond hair and she is the whole package.

My name is Carl, about 5 foot 10 inches, and I try my best to keep in shape. Always trying, but never actually shedding that last 10 pounds I need to rid myself of. But all in all a rather handsome guy, according to K.

One evening in a spur of the moment we decided we deserved an out of town weekend diversion and to splurge at a nice restaurant and not worry about driving home. Our small town is a nice place to live and raise a family but it is not the big Apple by any means.

We are both very recognizable in our community. K is a successful real estate agent with her picture plastered all over town and I own the local hardware/garden center/feed store. So sometimes we drive to the city for a mini vacation getaway where we are not known and fodder for gossip.

When we get out of town K usually dresses more provocatively than at home. She loves to dress up and I love for her to do it. She also puts up with some of my fetishes. She sometimes will go along with my request to dress more daring, maybe go pantie-less and sometimes bra-less, depending on the top, and where we are going.

We were in the bar of our out of town hideout hotel enjoying a drink in the lounge. There was a small crowd. Just enough customers for interesting people watching, but not overly crowded. K was wearing the short skirt I asked her to wear.

It was not in the mini skirt category but way shorter than her comfort zone allowed and she looked really hot in it. She has those long, sexy legs that were made for short skirts. She also reluctantly consented to forego the panties knowing we were only going to the lounge for a drink then back to the room for sexy times.

I picked a table fairly isolated from the others so we could be alone. Safely hidden from the prying eyes of other patrons and somewhat protected by the cocktail table, I slid my hand over to K's leg, just under the hem, and softly stroked her with my fingertips. I was rewarded with a sultry smile that was met with one of my own. Yes, this was going to be a fun night.

Feeling bolder, I extended my caress further up her leg, now definitely under K's short skirt. I softly caressed her and inched my hand well up her thigh, loving the feel of her leg. It was like a furnace under her skirt and I guessed she was as turned on as I was. Knowing I was mere inches from her perfectly shaved-bare pantie-less pussy definitely caused my cock to rise and try to burst from my trousers.

I truly expected her to grab my hand and stop me but she just surveyed the room to make sure no one saw us, smiled at me and said, "We may be going back to the room faster than I thought."

K even opened her legs a little and shifted more toward me, granting me better access to her sweet spot. I could just barely reach her smooth lips which was enough to let me know she was warm and very, very wet. Recently, out of town trips meant a freshly shaved pussy for a smooth playground.

I lightly ran my fingertips up her warm, slick lips and slowly around the top and back down, spreading her goodness all around her pussy. K's breathing quickened and she leaned against me with her head on my shoulder and almost purred to me, "You are being very naughty and I love it but please get me another olive for my martini."

Reluctantly I retreated from my goal of exploring her further and dragged my now wet fingers back down her thigh and on the proper side of her skirt. As I lifted my hand I offered my essence covered fingers to her lips. Seductively she smiled, opened her slut red lips and sucked my finger into her mouth. She ran her tongue around my digit, savoring her own taste, all the time watching my eyes watching her.

This lewd display did absolutely nothing to ease my raging hard-on. I surreptitiously reached down to adjust my cock before trying to stand. K looked at me with a tantalizing smile that said, "Two can play at this game."

On my way to the bar I spotted a handsome, slightly older gentleman sitting by himself across the lounge at a table nestled in a dark corner. He was watching us, or I should say watching K, like a hungry hawk. From his vantage point he was the only patron who had a good view of our table. On my way back I saw why the guy was so interested.

K was smiling directly at me with her most naughty, sexy smile. Even in the dim light of the bar I could see her happy eyes shining. Her skirt had ridden high on her thigh and she was exposing a mile of beautiful leg. Staring straight at me she very slowly uncrossed her legs and there was a brief, beautiful flash of pantie-less pussy. I swear I could see the sheen of desire on her pussy lips. No one else in the lounge was in a position to see this except me, and the man in the corner.

Delivering K's fresh olive I bent low to her face and whispered in her ear, "That is the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen and I think you have a handsome admirer in the room." K looked straight at me, not letting her eyes wander around the room. She was surprised and had a deer in the headlights look. She whispered back to me, "I'm sure you're mistaken, who and where?" I guided K's line of sight to the dark corner table and when she slyly glanced over, the man smiled and raised his glass in a toast.

"He probably thinks we are someone he knows," she said. I replied with a smirk, "I don't think that's it honey. I think it's your beautiful legs he admiring." K's hand immediately shot down to tug on the hem of her skirt. "Oh God, you don't think he saw what I just did, do you? And your hand up under my skirt?

"Well, I believe that is exactly what put that smile on his face. On my way back from the bar when you uncrossed your legs, I was greeted with the most beautiful pussy flash I have ever seen! I think he liked that too."

K frantically snatched up her purse in one hand, grabbed my hand with her other, and quietly screamed in my ear, "Get me out of here quick. I am so embarrassed! I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me into wearing this!"

She had a death grip on the hem of her too short skirt, trying in vain to stretch it to full coverage of her legs. Just then the waitress approached our table, smiled, and placed two fresh drinks on our table, "Compliments from the gentleman at the corner table."

K shot her terrified eyes at the man and he again smiled and raised his glass in a toast. We smiled back an uncertain smile in acknowledgment of his gift. We both took a sip of our drink and planned to quickly bolt from the dark lounge to the safety of our room. Suddenly the guy appeared at our table with his drink in hand and a warm smile on his face.

"Please don't let me scare you away. I love to see a couple in love and having fun like you two. And let me say that was just the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed. By the way, my name is Wayne. I usually come here about twice a month, traveling on business. I find it is the best place in town for a quiet drink and the restaurant is fabulous. This is by far my favorite place in the city. May I join you? Tell me what brings you two here tonight?"

Well, his friendly banter was certainly not what we expected. I guess we expected some dorky pick up line on K but he seemed genuinely interested in meeting us. There was no doubt that he was a salesman with his smooth demeanor.

Against our better judgment, or maybe in spite of our better judgment, we invited him to sit. I think we were swayed by his drink offering. It turned out that Wayne was indeed an interesting fellow. We got along marvelously and not once did he make an advance or off color remark to, or about K. He never again mentioned the sexy show he observed that she meant just for me.

We had another drink and Wayne regaled us with stories of life on the road for a salesman. K asked him why he spent so much time at this hotel bar and he explained that he was widower and it was always his wife's favorite place to stay. They would dine in the restaurant and dance in the lounge. His wife died several years ago and he never remarried but he always liked coming back here when he could.

This seemed to melt K's heart a little and she lost some of her uncertainty toward this stranger who was quickly becoming a friend. The trio playing music in the corner of the lounge announced it was the last dance and it was K who surprised both of us by asking, "Wayne, would you like to dance tonight?"

Appreciatively, Wayne led K to the dance floor and slowly twirled her in a circle before joining hands and leading her around the floor. Soon he had K wrapped protectively in his arms as he held her close with his hand on her lower back and her face on his chest. His hand was not really inappropriately on her ass but close enough to make me wonder where this was going. It also caused her short skirt to pull up enough to make an observer wonder if there were panties on this woman. Of course I knew the answer to that and he did too.

Suddenly I noticed K push back a little from him, putting a little distance between them, causing his hand to leave her lower back and her skirt to fall back down. She looked over at me with a flush on her face and a 'help me' look that I have come to recognize. I was just getting ready to ask for my chance to dance with my wife, thereby rescuing her, when the music stopped.

On their way back to the table I noticed K's nipples standing rigidly at attention through her thin sexy top. These were award winning nipples and when they decided to pop out, they did so with a vengeance. It was like K's nipples were leading her and Wayne back to the table.

Wayne safely returned K to me and graciously thanked her for the dance. It seemed like a good time to leave so we told him we were turning in for the night. He invited us to join him for dinner the next night in the hotel restaurant. We thanked him for the offer and truthfully said we didn't know what our plans were yet and headed for our room.

K gripped my hand firmly as if it was a life ring in a raging ocean. Once in the elevator with the door safely closed, K turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one of the biggest, wettest kisses we have ever shared. I returned the kiss passionately and ran my hand down her back, over her firm ass, to the bottom of her short skirt, enjoying each and every lovely inch of her backside.

Just as my hand started up her legs under her skirt she grabbed my wrist and stopped me and whispered, "Wait till we are in the room. There's probably cameras in the elevator." I wrapped my arm around her and she primly tugged her skirt down as the elevator door opened at our floor.

We almost ran to our room and as soon as the door barely snicked closed, K again pulled me to her, kissed me deeply, and began walking backwards toward the bed, tugging me with her. This was a new version of K that I had never seen before but surely appreciated. When the back of her legs met the mattress, she tumbled back onto the bed and brought me with her, down right on her and settling me between her outspread legs.

Her sexy little skirt rode up around her hips and her legs encircled my waist. I was pressing my hard trouser-covered cock onto her bare, warm and wet pussy lips. I ground my hips against hers and my cock against her pussy. She responded by grinding back into my hardness with equal desire. My lips were on hers and my tongue battled her tongue. We were both moaning into each other's mouth.

"Oh, do me. Right now. Fuck me, fuck me now!" she whimpered. Those were the first spoken words since we entered the hotel room. I intended to do just that.

K frantically reached with both hands to undo my belt and pants, freeing my hard cock. Her hand stroked me as she whispered, "Baby, do me hard!" K guided my shaft to the slick entrance of her pussy and held me in place as I flexed my hips and slowly but powerfully sheathed myself in the tight goodness of her warm center.

Unintelligible sounds of satisfaction came from both of us as she pulled me deep into her. At first we both just relished the warm, tight feeling, then I retreated to relish the feeling again, and again. I was pushing as hard and deep into her hotness as I could and K was meeting me on each stroke, equally hard, silently telling me to continue. Our hips were on a collision course of pleasure over and over and deeper and deeper.

Needing more, I raised K's legs to my shoulders and pressed them back towards her breasts. Her feet were almost back to her ears. She was now spread wide open to my assault and her pussy seemed to beckon to me to continue. Without regard for her comfort I slammed myself into her core.

K raised her head to see where our bodies met. She was deliberately watching my cock fiercely pierce her lower lips. I did not remember her ever being interested in watching before. When she looked up again it was like she looked right through me. I don't think she actually focused on my face. I don't know if she envisioned the cock buried inside her as mine or Wayne's. I didn't care. Her pretty, fiery eyes had a distant, unfocused look to them.

This rough deep pounding was evidently what she needed because she implored me to continue. "Yes, hard, again!" she repeated over and over. I obeyed as best I could, fucking her pussy hard, splaying her lips around the base of my cock on each stroke and seemingly searching for the back of her tunnel.

I could feel my balls slapping her ass on every forward plunge and her pussy seemed to grip me tighter each time I bottomed out in her. She was so wet I was amazed at how tightly her furnace-hot pussy could hold me. Her inner lips were like a vice not wanting to release their velvet hold. It felt wonderful but I knew I would soon cum from the sensual overload.

I redoubled my efforts to bring her off before me or at least with me. It was pleasurable agony holding back but somehow I managed and K screamed and announced her climax as I unloaded what seemed like an unending stream of cum into her clenching pussy.

We were both out of breath and clinging to each other. We had only been in the room for a few minutes and were still mostly dressed. The only body parts not covered were the ones needed to fuck. It was awhile before either of us could speak. Sex was never like this before.

I slowly rolled off of K and my still semi-hard cock eased from her swollen pussy, leaving a slick trail of our combined juices first across her thigh, and then mine. Our juices collected like a warm tide pool on my thigh where my cock now rested. I looked at K in amazement and the only word I could mutter was "Wow." She echoed it back at me, "Wow."

After a few minutes we undressed and cleaned up, still no other words had been exchanged between us. I hugged K and whispered in her ear, "That was lovely. What brought all that on?"

Inwardly I was pretty sure our tete-a-tete with Wayne had fueled her desire but I really wanted to hear her reason. Her head was on my shoulder and she turned her face toward me and smiled, "I'm not sure. I was dancing with Wayne and it was all pretty innocent when I realized I was in the arms of a strange man who had his hands on my butt. He had his arms around me and it was very cozy.

"We were innocently dancing and somehow we were drawn closer. I let him pull me right up against him and it felt good. Too good. Honey, his erection was poking me from my crotch to my belly. All of a sudden it came to me that I wasn't wearing panties, and he knew I wasn't. I guess I couldn't blame him for getting excited.

"For the first time in my life I was with a man, not my husband, with only a few thin pieces of fabric of his pants and my skirt separating my bare pussy from his considerable erection that was pushing up against me and he was caressing my ass.

"I had a strange thought that if this was one of the stories we read on Literotica I would be about two paragraphs away from sex with another man. I just about melted right then and there but I pushed away just as the song ended. Then I couldn't wait until we got back to the room. I'm sorry honey. Are you mad at me? Or disappointed?"

one2many
one2many
107 Followers
12