Room for Four

Story Info
Four friends make the most of a tiny hotel room.
2k words
4.09
22k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one could remember whose idea it was, but its genesis was moot anyway. There were four of us going to a music festival - two guys and two women - but we had only managed to book one "family room" at a local budget hotel. One double bed, one single, and one child's single bed. So the girls had to stay in "the smelly boys' room", as one of them had put it.

Ours was an odd group. There was Chris, a mostly-harmless nerd with a unkempt black hair, a genius level IQ, and an aversion to social cues; and Ellie, extroverted, hilarious and oddly naive. The life of the party and when we'd been at school, just one of the boys.

Or at least, she had been when we were at school. We were in our mid-20s now and while she was still every bit as funny and charming as ever, she'd blossomed into a beautiful young woman and shaken off both the insecurities that made her dress like a 14-year-old skater, and the naivete that was so often a source of entertainment.

Rose was the wild card. She'd been an introverted straight-A student at school, rarely leaving her parents' house. Nobody expected her to come, let alone to bring the best pills we'd ever had.

Oh, and me of course. Neither cool and popular at school nor actively unpopular, I had been exactly the kind of person who'd wind up with such an eclectic group of friends.

Ellie and I had some history but 5 years after leaving high school, it was all water under the bridge, and I was as surprised as everyone else when she'd turned up at the festival looking... well, hot. Her hair - previously a conservative mousy bob - was cropped short into a bleached pixie quiff. It suited her, making her pretty blue eyes pop.

While us boys were wearing the ubiquitous festival uniform of a black band t-shirt and cheap shorts, Ellie was wearing a tiny bikini top, the curves of her breasts wider than the fabric, and denim hot pants. She really had found herself since school, I thought. And good on her.

The festival was even better than we'd expected; despite a group pact to stick to alcohol, Rose's baggie had appeared at just the right point to keep us dancing through the night. We'd have stayed longer but Rose -still somehow the token sensible one - realised we were at risk of forgoing the last taxi back to our hotel from whatever godforesaken field in which we were sweating and gurning.

Her duties exercised, she swallowed another half a pill in the cab. I could tell she needed it. I crushed the other half under my tongue.

And so it was that at 4AM we all stumbled, drunk, high, and generally buzzing into what was quite clearly a double room. A small one at that. One Queen sized bed in the centre of the room, and just enough space to squeeze down either side of it.

All four of us were in various stages of chemical inebriation and the idea of trying to find the manager of a cheap hotel was out of the question. What were we going to do?

Ellie, still riding the wave of the ecstasy she'd taken earlier, jumped onto the bed and rolled into the middle.

"We'll just have to get cosy!" She climbed under the bedsheets still in her bikini outfit and stretched out, her brain flooded with serotonin. I let that last half-pill kick in, swaddling my brain, and climbed in after Ellie. My body rolled front-on into her shoulder, my hand landing on her breast. She put her hand on it and squeezed.

I gently massaged her nipple and breast through her bikini, then turned her over so I could stroke her back - one of the most incredible sensations it's possible to feel on Ecstasy. She closed her eyes and removed her top, then put my hands over her bare breasts. As she leaned into me, my hardening dick pressed against her.

"I want to squeeze Ellie's boobs too!" Rose said, kicking off her shoes.

"Of course," Ellie said. "But take off the boots - and everything else." I felt Ellie slide her shorts and her underwear off in one move, then she put her fingers in the waistline of my boxers.

"What are these still doing here?" she whispered, pulling them down over my waist. I pulled them off and my erection sprang free, slapping into Ellie's ass.

Rose peeled off her playsuit, making eye contact with Ellie until she was completely nude. I couldn't help staring at her pert, perky breasts and almost clean-shaven, coin slot pussy.

But Chris drew everyone's attention. Hanging between his legs, totally flaccid, was the longest, largest cock I'd ever seen. It reached halfway down his thigh and as he saw us all staring, he smiled knowingly.

"Boy girl boy girl," Rose said, pushing Chris into the bed next to Ellie and squeezing in after him. Ellie turned to face me, pushing even harder on my pre-emptive erection. She opened her thighs slightly and let me slide between them, the shaft of my cock resting against her pussy.

She put her hand on me, holding my cock in place, then started to slowly grind against me. She leaned in to kiss me and scratched her nails down my back, my drug-addled nerves barely able to take the sensation. I kissed her back, and started to thrust my hips in time with her grinding.

"Fucking hell," Rose gasped from the other side of the bed. Ellie and I untangled ourselves and rolled over to see Chris, on his back as Rose ran both her hands over his irrationally large cock - markedly thicker now she'd got him turned on.

Ellie pushed herself up onto her knees, giving me a perfect view of her toned thighs and neatly trimmed pussy, as she gawped at Chris. I ran my fingers softly up her thigh and over her ass, sliding my middle finger over her labia. She was already wet, and opened her legs to my touch. I sat up to reach her better, and saw that her head cocked to one side as she ran her tongue over Chris' cock head. Rose was doing the same, gradually trying to work it into her mouth.

"It's OK," Chris was saying. "Most people can't. I'm used to it."

Rose took that as a challenge and pushed Ellie's head away, grabbing Chris with one tiny hand and stretching her mouth around that giant, swelling tip. Ellie lay on her side, one hand sliding Chris into Rose's mouth. The other, I noticed, was touching herself.

I put my index finger on hers just as she was about to slide it inside herself. She hesitated for half a second, then pushed me inside instead. My finger slipped into her easily, and she groaned as I curled it round to stroke her G-spot. I moved my body so I could reach Eli with my right hand, and reach over to Rose with my left.

Rose had the whole of Chris' cock head in her mouth now, her make-up smudged around her eyes and her lips slowly moving over his skin. She was pushing herself up onto his legs with her spare hand, leaving her legs apart at her knees. As she leaned forward, taking more of Chris into her face, her ass thrust out and her pussy parted slightly

Ellie beat me to it, letting Rose' pussy touch her hand.

"You're so wet!"

"I fucking know!"

Ellie put two finger inside Rose and started stroking her clit. I heard a muffled moan - her mouth full of Chris' dick and couldn't take anymore. I put one leg inside Ellies, my erection resting on her thigh briefly - just enough time for her to look around at me, surprised, and then immediately change her mind. She pushed my cock down, against her pussy. She was so wet I met no resistance, my entire length filling her in seconds.

She cried out, let go of Chris and rolled onto her front. Her hips were moving fast, urging me to fuck her harder. The drugs kept me hard but semi-numb, and soon I was as hard as possible, the swollen head of my circumcised cock making Elllie wail each time she felt it.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked between breaths.

"Not likely," I answered honestly.

I felt my whole cock suddenly clamped. Ellie was squeezing her pelvic muscles while rocking herself to her climax. I felt her pussy twitching as it eased up.

"Too bad," she panted. But I was fixated on Chris and Rose. Despite his frequent and gentle reminders, Rose was adamant she was going to take him all inside her. He was on his knees now, gently pushing himself into her as she backed towards him. Her eyes were clamped shut but her mouth was a wide open smile as she slid into his lap, her ass pressing against him and her body stretched out on all fours.

As Rose finally started to move back up, she told Chris, "This slow, and this deep."

Feeling the confidence and camaraderie of the chemicals, I couldn't help admiring Chris' outsized dick. Rose' face was somewhere between pleasure and concentration. I slowly pulled my still-hard cock out of Ellie, who was still recovering. She reached out to stop me but was too late.

I was on my knees, facing Rose as she slowly rode Chris.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's like...the nicest pain I've ever felt?" she winced as she lowered herself back down. I could see her body stretching to fit around it.

"You need a tongue on your clit."

I ducked down, but only to roll Ellie's head over so she was staring directly at Chris' crotch, as he disappeared into Rose. She leaned forward, her tongue gently working Rose's clit and being dragged along Chris' shaft.

Rose immediately responded, increasing her stroke as her breathing became shallow. As her mouth fell open, she licked her lips and I found myself holding my cock - slick with Ellie's pussy - at towards Rose's mouth. She looked me in the eye - defiantly, as if her goody two-shoes reputation still needed one final kicking - and took hold of my shaft, leaning slightly to take me into her mouth. She rolled her tongue over my head, then let me slide out as she went back down onto Chris.

The fourth time Rose took me between her lips, she held my eyes and took my entire length into her throat. As her tongues slid back up my cock, I felt that wonderful, terrifying tremor. I leaned down to kiss her as Ross skewered her again.

"If you keep that up," I said, "You're going to make me cum."

"You're not the only one," she said, suddenly stopping still. Chris was shaking.

Rose pulled herself away, a sound like a wet cork popping as Chris fell from her pussy. She grabbed me for balance, and we fell into a pile next to Ellie, Rose lying face down on me. Her leg was pushing against my cock, and not in the fun way.

"Could you..."

"Oh, sorry! Is this better?" She cocked her over mine, straddling me.

"Much, thank you."

"How about this?

Rose was running her fingers up and down my shaft, occasionally stroking the tip more and more until suddenly, both her hands we sliding up and down me. I gasped each time she touched my tip. Swelling in her hands.

"Fuck, Rose - I'm-" but she was ahead of me, sliding me into her mouth just as the orgasm tore through my body. Her lips were clamped tightly around me as my cock throbbed twice more. I sighed.

Rose sat up, a smug smile on her pretty face. She hadn't missed a drop.

"Hey, Chris. Did you..."

I looked over and tried to stifle my laughter. Chris was stood up, aiming himself approximately at Ellie's tits. Ellie was covered in cum. Hair, face, neck. It was dripping from her. She was still holding his shrinking dick like an unexploded grenade.

"He did." Ellie said, flatly.