Room for Mickie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

The next day college broke for Christmas vacation and she packed for two weeks at home. It was then when she got the bad news. Her Mom was supposed to have furlough from the Air force, but her plans got changed at the last moment and she was off to Korea. Mickie was an only child and her Dad was never took any real interest in her life. The two of them would have a video conference twice a week and her Mom was well aware of her transition and approved. She just couldn't get away. Mickie was devastated, and I was about ready to head home for Midland, but I couldn't leave Mickie. I called my parents and tried to beg off, but Mom offered a counter proposal. After I packed my stuff in my car, I grabbed her stuff, which she already had packed. Mickie came out of the bathroom as I was lugging her stuff out to my old Blazer.

"What's going on Rick?" I could tell she had been crying, but I continued out the door.

"Grab your coat girly, girl. You're coming home with me for Christmas."

"We can't do that Rick. Your parents don't... well... they don't know about me."

Her suitcase fit in the back seat of my blazer.

"My Mom told me not to come home unless I brought you. So... you have to come now."

Mickie brightened right up. After a bit, the apartment was locked up and we were on our way. We grabbed some fast food and started our trek northward.

"What made your Mom invite me for Christmas?"

"I told her that you were forced to spend Christmas alone."

"But she doesn't know me."

"Well, she wants to."

"Why does she want to know me?" her brow wrinkled as she asked.

"Well... I... I sort of said you were... well, that you were my girlfriend. So I guess that we will have to act the part for the next week."

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught the stunned look on Mickie's face.

***

After we arrived home, my parents and older brother simply fell in love with Mickie. My Mom and her became almost inseparable. The two of them talked and worked together preparing dinner every night and after dinner Mom cornered me and suggested that since Mickie was my girlfriend that I should try and be a little more romantic than I had been lately.

WTF?

Then matters got worse. My Aunt and Uncle surprised us by showing up after dinner and this complicated the sleeping situation. They were to take the room that Mickie was going to use. I was sitting on the sofa when she stunned me by sliding into my lap. She kissed my cheek. My parents, brother and aunt were in the living room as well so couldn't fuss.

"Looks like you and I get to bunk together Baby." Mickie gave me a saucy smile.

"It's Okay Rick," My Mom intoned, "Mickie told me that you share a bed down in Lansing. I mean, we are all adults here. We understand. Just be discrete dear."

Great, as if things weren't bad enough that Mickie and I were going to have to sleep together, but my own Mom was giving us permission to quietly fuck. A few hours later, I was stripping for bed and I put on some sleep shorts and crawled into my old double bed. I was just about to fall asleep when Mickie got in. The hardwood floor was a little cool and since she had just showered, she was shivering. Mickie backed her ass up to me under the covers and pulled my arm around her.

"You are so warm and cozy, Baby," she said, and she even had the nerve to giggle.

"Having fun?" I deadpanned.

"Your Mom and Dad both told me they thought it was great that you had a nice girl friend. But... seriously, I love your parents Rick. And your Dad is so cool, I wish my Dad had stuck around."

"Thank you Mickie, that was nice of you to say," it seemed like I was upset about nothing.

"You're welcome. Now could you do me a favor? Could you give me a little more room? You're hogging the bed."

 

I quickly slid back and Mickie, who had been leaning against me, rolled over and suddenly we were face to face. My problem was that slowly over the weeks since she went full time, she was seriously getting... well... hot. I also remembered how well she could kiss from that day at Comic Con down in Ohio.

"Mickie... I..."

"Goodnight, Rick." She whispered, and kissed me on the cheek as she snuggled down. And within moments, she was asleep. Right now, I want to stop and state that I have never had any sexual attraction to guys. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just happen to like girls. Yeah I know... Mickie is a guy, or used to be, but there is absolutely nothing about her that says male now. In fact, she is about as non-male as you can get. In the moonlight, I could see her face as she slept so peacefully. Most people look like extras from The Walking Dead as they snooze. Not Mickie... with her angelic face and kissable bow lips, this close... well, I had a feeling this might be a long night.

***

 

I must have finally fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was someone whispering.

"Mickie. Mickie honey,"

Damn, was that my Mom's voice? The form against me stirred and I saw the door was open a crack. Neither one of us had moved out of position since last night.

"Be right there Carol." Mickie said as she got out of the bed.

Suddenly I missed the heat of her body.

"I told your Mom that I would help her with breakfast," She said.

Mickie slipped her robe on, kissed my forehead and headed for the kitchen. I lay there for a bit before I realized how odd that was for her to do that. I slipped a T-shirt on and headed for the bathroom. My brother was just coming out. He had a smirk on his face.

"So did you get some little brother?"

"Ted, God! Keep it down!" I bet I was beet red.

"Just yankin' your chain Ricky. Actually I am proud of you little Bro. Mickie is a doll and really nice too. I'm almost jealous."

By the time I hit the kitchen I could smell coffee brewing. Mickie met me with a steaming mug, just the way I liked it. She hugged me and sat down at the table. After everyone had come down, I sat across from her during breakfast. I took a good look at Mickie. She was beautiful and when she caught me smiling at her, she puckered her lips in a silent kiss and winked. That is the way the rest of the day went. Mickie was getting so tight with my family, I almost felt like an outsider. Even my Dad got into the act. He went for a walk in the evening air and asked Mickie if she wanted to go. I watched them through the picture window. Dad stuck his arm out and Mickie wrapped hers in his. Mom came up behind me and took my arm as she leaned against me.

"Thanks for sharing Mickie with us. She is so sweet, even your brother is acting nicer,"

"She does seem to be a charmer, Mom. She looks like she has Dad wrapped around her finger too,"

"So what you going to get her for Christmas?"

I froze. I have to admit, I hadn't even thought of getting her anything. Mickie went shopping with Mom and Aunt Sally, earlier that day.

"I caught her looking at a necklace at Kohl's today," she said, "I really think she would like it."

That night Mickie beat me to bed. She slid next to me as I got in.

"You've been busy today young Lady,"

"Busy?"

"Yes, busy. It seems like you have assimilated my entire family. They have all fallen in love with you. Even my brother."

"All part of my master plan baby," Mickie smiled back saucily.

"Your master plan?" I asked completely puzzled.

"First you... and then your family."

"One small mistake grasshopper," I corrected, "You don't have me."

"I don't huh?" she replied coyly. God she was a doll, "You do realize that we are sleeping together for a third night straight, right?"

Well, I had to admit she had me there, but what was she expecting from that?

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing Rick. Just listen," she said as she settled down in the crook of my arm and for the life of me, it felt so natural, "I told you before that I liked guys. That's part of the reason for my transition. Well that and the fact that I love the clothes and the makeup and... it's just that I didn't feel real as a guy. I never have. I love my life now. That day at the convention when we kissed and you held me, vindicated everything that I felt. I know, in my heart, I'm on the right path, but that kiss made me realize how much that I care for you. I might have been born a guy but this heart of mine has always been female."

For some reason I was still having trouble wrapping my mind around this.

"What are you trying to say, Mickie?"

"It's easy... I like you and you like me. You're a boy and I'm a girl... simple, isn't it?"

"But I... I,"

"Shhhh," Mickie put her finger on my lips, "we both know I had you when we kissed at Comic Con."

This was getting way out of hand, but I couldn't or didn't want to do anything about it. I sort of felt like a NASCAR driver who just discovered his brakes had failed, but didn't really mind.

"But I..."

Her kiss cut off my response and my doubts vanished as I put my arms around her, and pulled her close. Her tongue brushed my lips and snaked its way into my mouth. Mickie was so hot in my arms. She was right. She had me at the first kiss. I didn't care who she used to be. Mickie rolled on top and rubbed my expanding dick against her thigh. She giggled and sank her tongue back into my mouth. My hands reached down and kneaded the globes of her ass. She moaned around my tongue and it was so hot. She licked my cheek and flicked her tongue in my ear.

"You told your parents that I was your girlfriend. Now you don't have to lie," She whispered, "I'm going to be so good to you baby."

Mickie ground herself on my erection some more and slipped her hand down under the waistband of my sleep shorts. She seemed very pleased at what she found.

"Fuck, I am turning you on! Care to introduce us baby?" Mickie asked.

Now she slid her body down until her face was nuzzled against my crotch. I was so hard. She kissed my navel and worked her way down. I watched as her tongue flicked out and grazed the head of my covered erection.

"Mickie!"

I sucked air through my teeth. Her hand slid up the leg opening of my shorts. Her fingers encircled my cock and she stroked me. Beautiful eyes gazed up into mine and a smile graced Mickie's features when she saw me watching her with rapt attention. Her hands tugged on my briefs and gave them a toss. Mickie's eyes grew wide as she stroked my full erection. I admit that I am average, but my bedmate's reaction seemed to show amazement. Then she leaned close and flicked her tongue across it, for a taste. Her slight trepidation was soon replaced by intense pleasure as she swallowed me whole. Mouth and tongue worked me over good. She pulled me out of her mouth.

"I love your cock baby," she said, dragging me across her face, "I never even guessed that it would be so erotic and taste so good. I think all the porn I watched is going to pay off baby."

She swallowed me again. I watched as she lost herself in her task. This beautiful lady made oral love to me. In the dim light of the nightstand light, I watched her eyes sparkle, just knowing she was giving me pleasure. Her cheeks hollowed out a bit every time she took me deep into her throat. She pulled me out of her mouth again, stroking to keep up the rhythm.

"I want you to cum for me baby," She whispered, "cum in my mouth."

I didn't want her to feel that she had to do it to please me.

"Please cum in my mouth, baby."

But this was so erotic that I couldn't help myself. Mickie managed to stuff my cock back in her mouth in time. I shot off with the biggest orgasm I have ever felt. Her eyes widened as it pumped into her mouth. After it was over, she turned her back, choking a bit before she finally spoke.

"Sorry Baby. I didn't know there would be so much," I shook my head, "What possessed you to do that Mickie?"

It came out a little harsher than I meant. She turned away, tears running down her cheeks.

"You didn't like it. I'm sorry."

She was sobbing again, I really hated these hormones! I put my hand on Mickie's shoulder and then pulled her in close to hug her. This only made her cry more. I kissed the top of her head.

"Mickie, honey? I loved it... I just didn't expect it."

She now turned into me and let me console her. I took in her scent and just held her. She finally lifted her head and through teary eyes, looked into mine.

"You called me honey... you... you really liked it? Oh Rick, I've wanted to do it for you since..." she dropped her gaze. "I just didn't think that I would be any good."

"Believe me Mickie, it was fantastic. I... that is... what can I do for you?"

She almost jumped straight out of her skin.

"No, Rick," She replied, "Please! I... I'm... not ready, I don't want you to. I'd rather you wouldn't even see that part of me. I want the operation."

"Whatever you want Mickie," I sighed, "God, you're such a girl. How did I not see what was going on with you?"

"Sometimes men don't see a good thing when it's right in front of them!" she replied brightly.

We both now laid back with Mickie snuggled up to me.

"Just hold me baby. I want you to hold me."

I lay there for the longest time while Mickie slept. I cared about her so much, but if I traveled down that road, it would be a one-way trip. What would my parents or... oh shit, my brother say? I don't have many friends, but I am hoping they would understand. Sometimes I didn't even understand. Mickie hit me like a ton of bricks and yet she fits into my life like an exotic puzzle piece. Everywhere I turn, she is filling in the voids in my heart. It's like I have been waiting for her, all of my life.

***

When we opened our presents, Mickie's eyes lit up. She threw her arms around my neck and clung to me. I bought the necklace that my Mom told me about and I was very pleased at the reaction. I looked into her eyes and couldn't resist kissing her. This was the first time we had kissed in public and my big brother responded with an approving cat call. I caught my Dad smirking out of the corner of my eye and my Mom rattled something off about young love. With Mickie in my arms, I felt like I had the world by the tail.

The rest of the week flew by and before we knew it, it was time to go back down to Lansing. After a tearful farewell we arrived back home. Things were going to be so different for the two of us now. We talked on the way home and decided that we both wanted this relationship. At least we were going to try. Mickie moved into my bedroom and we were happy. But still I felt guilty that I was the only one getting sexual satisfaction.

One night I came home from work and I caught the aroma of perfume as I entered the door. I called out and I heard her voice calling me to the bedroom. Mickie was under the covers watching a porn movie. She gave me a very sexy smile, her eyes half closed, almost euphoric looking. Moving to the bed, I gave her a deep kiss. She pulled back the covers, her body naked. Seems she had recently made a purchase from a local bookstore that I was unaware of. I heard the hum of her toy as she slid it in and out of her ass. I just about jumped out of my clothes and slid next to her. I kissed her again and nibbled on her neck.

"I found a way f-f-for us to be together b-baby," she stuttered, "d-don't be jealous, it's just s-s-saving a place for you."

My mouth dried up at the site before me. My lips found the nipple of her closest breast and she arched her back as my tongue teased her. Her breasts were all natural and getting fuller, with large areolas. They were so tasty and her moans were so lusty. I moved up to her mouth and her kiss was sizzling. My lips worked their way down to the nape of Mickie's neck as her toy continued to buzz.

"What would you like for me to do Baby?" I teased.

"Dammit, Rick. I need you to fuck me, NOW!" Mickie almost yelled.

"Your wish is my command M'lady."

She guided me above her and then reached between her legs. I could hear the soft sucking of her toy being pulled from her beautiful ass. Mickie's eyes grew wide as it popped out and thumped on the floor beside the bed. Her mouth sought mine. I raised her legs slightly and her hands pulled me down into her. She was slick and warm. It felt so heavenly to be this close and this intimate with this beautiful woman.

"Yes, Baby. You are inside me and it feels so wonderful,"

I began easy soft strokes and because she was so aroused, it wasn't long before she came. I orgasmed shortly after her. I orgasmed shortly after her. We were both concentrating, peering deep into each others eyes as we came. I held myself there till my erection softened and slowly withdrew. Tears traced down her cheeks from emotions that had been pent up way too long. I lay next to her as she sobbed in my arms. I was so astounded on how erotic and beautiful the moment was. Tears pooled in the corners of my own eyes. I could think of no other place I wanted to be, but entwined with this beautiful woman. What ever doubts I may have had about her, vanished like frost in the late morning. I didn't have to tell her how wonderful it was, nor her me. We could each see the emotions in the other's eyes as we clung to one another. After a little while and many kisses she smiled.

"You know I love you, don't you baby?"

"I know Mickie," I responded, "And you know I love you too."

She just smiled and nodded in reply.

"So what do you want to do now baby?"

"I was thinking... I want to try doggie style!" Mickie smiled saucily.

I barked as a response and we both laughed.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12