Room for Mickie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie became semi erect in my mouth as her hips softly rolled, letting her cock slide between my lips. I think that I enjoyed the earthy oral pleasure I was giving her as much as she did. Of course it was a little difficult to tell because she was doing her very best to get me off as well. Mickie would bring me to the edge and stave off my orgasm with a firm grip. She did this several times before finally raising off of me and spinning around ready to mount me cowgirl. My balls felt like they were about to burst as she slowly wiggled her ass. The delicious torture continued as my cock felt her ass open up, swallowing it whole.

"You... are... so... deep Baby." Her back arched as she lifted her bottom slightly and dropped back down on my aching dick. Over and over Mickie bounced till at last my member exploded in her perfect ass. As my cum flooded her backside, Mickie started stroking herself. My orgasm finally subsided and I felt moisture on my face as I heard my Baby moan in pleasure. She stopped bucking and slid off me. We kissed and then she came to the realization of what had transpired.

"My poor Baby." She giggled and began licking her cum off my face. We slid under the covers to kiss and cuddle. She lay her head on my chest and listened as my heartbeat and breathing slowly returned to normal. The moment was almost beyond perfect and nothing more had to be said. We basked in each other's scent and warmth as we drifted off to dreamland.

**************

After breakfast the next morning, Ted and Kat were packed and ready to leave on their foray across the upper peninsula. Ted promised to give her the Grand tour of the UP's scenic highlights including a day trip to Mackinaw Island.

As we all said our goodbyes and got in another round of hugs my Dad spoke up. "Ted, Roger is moving out of state to live with his on line Honey." Roger was the manager of the Mt Pleasant branch of Dad's other 'chain' business. The use of the word 'chain' was Dad's small joke, seeing there was just the 2 stores. Roger had an on line romance going for the last two years and I guess they finally decided to make it official.

"How do you feel about taking over as manager of that store? After all, a family man needs to support his family."

It looked like this news caught Ted flat footed. Evidently Rogers leaving had been kept secret from him. Dad must have been saving it up as a big surprise for Ted. The big lug sniffed back a couple tears and the two of them hugged. Told you we were a huggy bunch.

"That means that we will have to fill Ted's old position of assistant Manager of the Midland store. Now if I only knew of someone with a business degree that could take the position," He smirked. Dad knew that I wanted to continue with my writing career, especially since it was just starting to take off, " Of course it would be better if they were family."

"Russell! You are such a dang tease. Just ask her already!" Mom exclaimed.

"Mickie, you are almost done with your degree, how do you feel about working for your Father in law?"

Dad's eyes sparkled now, "Of course you would probably have to move to Midland..." Mickie threw her arms around Dad's neck and her hug cut off the last of his statement, "I'll take that as a yes."

*************

A few days later, Mickie and I walked back along a small path that led to a small stone building. Mom had shown the flag stone chapel to Mickie shortly after Ted and Kat had left. Mom thought it might be a great place for our wedding ceremony. My girl fell in love with it immediately. All we had to do was contact Reverend Beale. He originally had it built on the shore of Brule Lake to honor his late wife Marie. The chapel was made up of earth tone flagstones in various shapes, with several arched stain glass windows, in similar earth tones. There was a small dais with a beautiful stone crucifix behind it and bench seating for about 20 people. A skylight, above the dais would allow sunlight into the rustic little structure. We were both quite taken with the chapel and Mickie was telling me of her thoughts on our ceremony.

"Baby how do you feel about us having a small ceremony here and then a party later on, back at your parents home?" Mickie leaned into me as I held her, "All we would need is to have Hank and Lana, and of course, my Mom drive up here. And since your Dad generously offered to have..."

I kissed her in mid sentence, "Mickie, I love the idea. You have already won me over, Baby."

I chuckled. It was very heartening to see her so happy, and with such excitement in her.

"Sorry Baby, I guess I get carried away and jibber-jabber too much," Her eyes lost a little of the twinkle normally there. I then took her hands in mine and looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Mickie, please just promise me that you will never change. I love how bubbly and full of life you are. You can jibber-jabber as much as you want, just as long as you are always in my arms," I said, just as she gave me a kiss that almost took my breath away.

We made our way down to the shore, heading back to the cabin. A light breeze had sprung up and because Mickie only wore a bikini top above her waist, goose flesh now adorned her arms. I stripped off my t-shirt and helped her put it on.

"Thanks Baby. I..." Mickie curiously looked over my shoulder, "There is a different car up by the cabin. Somebody new must be here."

We held hands and continued up the path. The car had Ohio plates. As we moved around the garage we could see Mom and Dad setting in the swing, on the porch. A third figure, with her back to us, sat with them. Suddenly Mickie squealed and ran up the short flight of steps. The woman rose, turned and put her arms around Mickie. It was her mother, Grace McAlister. After they finished Grace then reached out and put her arms around me.

"How is my future son in law?" She asked, kissing my cheek.

I hugged her back, "Always glad to see you Grace."

"Momma, what are you doing here?" Mickie virtually gushed with glee.

"When you called me I was at Wright Patterson. After I heard your news and talked to Carolyn, I was invited to come up here and stay while we planned your wedding. So I headed home and packed. Stayed the night in St. Ignace and arrived here about an hour ago," She then looked back to me, "Your parents are wonderful Rick. We have been having a very nice time."

"About time you two showed up!" Dad teased, "We were about send out a search party."

"But Momma, how were you able to get leave that fast? Usually you have to wade through red tape to take leave."

"Not any more Baby Girl. I am officially retired. That's why I was at Wright Patt. HQ was processing my paperwork," Mickie seemed dumbfounded as her Mom nodded towards my parents before continuing, "And your future in-laws convinced me that I should move up to Midland to be closer to all of you."

I know this last piece of news made my Girl's heart soar. She always missed her Mom, the two of them being apart for long periods of time. I watched Mickie hug her Mom and because I was so fond of Grace, thought 'about time'.

"Well now that's settled, we have reservations at the Branding Iron for dinner and a wedding to plan," Mom was now saying, "And you're buying Russell!"

Dad smirked and pulled out his wallet to look in it. Mom laughed, grabbed it and put it behind her, forcing Dad to reach his arms around her to get it back. He winked at her and his penance was a kiss.

"I have this funny feeling we're all going to get along just fine," Grace remarked.

12