Room Mate

Story Info
Surprise your room mate with a gentleman.
1.6k words
4.2
40.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Katherine and I live in a one bedroom unit. The place is big enough for our needs and we're both reasonably neat people so we don't have too many conflicts. The one area where we do have a problem at times is that Katherine sometimes brings a boyfriend home. That means I get to sleep on the couch, which is a pain.

I arrive home one evening after being at a nightclub. The lights were on and the bedroom door was open, with that light on as well. I could hear someone in the bedroom and assumed that it was Katherine. Why wouldn't I? It was her bedroom, too, and the bedroom is where you could expect to find someone in the middle of the night.

With the door to the bedroom being open I just barged on in. We have a rule that if Katherine brings a friend home she closes the door and hangs out a little sign to warn me off. So I wander in, all unsuspecting, and there's a guy standing in the room.

It took me a moment to recognise him, but then I latched on. Linc was his name. Katherine had been chasing him for a while. Now Linc was just standing there, fully dressed, looking down at Katherine, who was lying on the bed in a set of her skimpiest bra and panties, and with Katherine, that's damn skimpy. I guess the reason that Linc was standing there, quietly swearing, instead of stripping off and jumping on Katherine with a lusty cry, was the fact that Katherine was dead to the world. If she was a snorer she'd be giving out world champion snores, she was so fast asleep.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, and Linc jumped and spun around, plainly startled.

He looked at me, snapping his fingers.

"Laura, Lara, no, Lorna, isn't it. You're a friend of Katherine's."

"Lorna, it is, and yes, I'm a friend of Katherine, and her flat-mate, and you haven't answered my question."

He looked at me and I sighed. Men can be so dense, sometimes.

"I asked what the hell is going on. Why are you in our bedroom, perving on Katherine while she's asleep in her undies?"

He blushed slightly.

"Yeah, I can see how it looks," he said. "I've been at the nightclub with Katherine and brought her home. She invited me in for coffee. Then she told me to take a seat and wait a moment. She'd give me a call. She didn't give me a call and after a few minutes I came in here, just before you walked in. She was like this, sound asleep. I knew she'd had a few drinks but I thought she was still reasonably sober."

"She's like that," I said with a smile. "She drinks a little more than you realise and seems to be holding it well. Then all of a sudden she'll be out like a light."

I looked at Katherine.

"An earthquake won't wake her now. She'll sleep until the morning."

"Well, damn. I have this thing about wanting my partners to be awake and aware of what's happening. Sleeping Beauty has saved her virtue by sleeping."

(What virtue? My room-mate was, to put it mildly, a bit of a tart.)

"Well, you might as well go home. I'll see you out. Next time, don't shout her so many drinks."

Linc gave a small laugh.

"That's for sure. Are you sure she won't wake until morning?"

"No matter what happens. If the place catches fire the firemen will have to carry her out. She's gone for the night."

"Fair enough. Then she won't wake-up when I make love to you."

"Eh? You're dreaming. It's not going to happen."

"Yes, I think it will. Let's get you undressed. I'm going to take you to paradise."

"You've got tickets on yourself. Not going to happen."

"Don't be difficult. Just get your gear off. I came here to get laid and if Katherine can't, you can."

I started to explain why what he wanted just wasn't going to happen when he grabbed me. I mean, he just reached out and grabbed me, turned me around and pushed me so I was leaning over the end of the bed.

My explanation degenerated into a vigorous protest, a protest that grew somewhat more strident as Linc pulled up my dress. He simply latched onto my dress and yanked it up, bunching it up around my waist.

The result was instant embarrassment, with my panties on display. I say panties advisably, because even if Katherine was wearing very skimpy panties tonight, mine were worse. I was wearing a string thong, and I do mean string. There was no way the string afforded me any modesty, because what was the normal part of a pair of panties was literally a string that ran between my lips. The string moving against me as I walked gave me a mild arousal, and kept me mildly aroused all night. What it didn't do was cover me, in any manner whatsoever.

All in all, these panties were the sort of underwear that was supposed to stay private. Definitely not the sort of panties you wanted a man to catch you wearing. And Linc was now looking at them.

He gave a low whistle of appreciation that made me even more embarrassed. Then he slipped a finger under the string and moved along it. I could feel his knuckle dragging along my lips as he ran his finger the length of the string, pulling it away from me. Then I felt his finger running back along the string, but this time his knuckles were just brushing against my lips on one side. I knew exactly what he was doing. He was shifting the sting to the side so it was no longer covering my mound. (Not that it covered it in the first place, but you know what I mean.)

His hand cupped my mound, probing me quite delicately, but I already knew what he was going to find. I'd been in a state of low arousal ever since I put that damn thong on, and he was going to find me hot and wet, getting hotter and wetter with the knowledge that he was looking at me and touching me.

I heard his zip go down but I was still unprepared for what happened next. I was assuming that he'd touch me up some more, try to undress me, get me to grab hold of his cock. Boy, talk about a wrong assumption.

I felt his cock touch me, then I was giving a squealing protest as it slid deep into me. And it did it so easily, my whole passage being wet and expectant and, unfortunately, welcoming.

He started moving in me, slowly sliding back and forth. Looking back I could see his hands are gripping the rail at the end of the bed. I couldn't believe what was happening. We were both fully dressed, all our clothes on, and the only thing he was touching me with was his cock.

It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. It was exciting. Really, a man who I barely knew was having sex with me, and only his cock was touching me. But, oh boy, that cock was certainly touching me, driving deep into me with every push of his body. I have to admit, I found myself pushing back against him. How could I not?

There was something extremely casual about the way he was taking me. He wasn't taking me as though I was his lover, with him eager to please me. Neither was he taking me in a rage, trying to teach me a lesson. He was just taking me, contentedly thrusting into me, enjoying the feel of a woman, using me as a woman who would please him.

I should have been enraged and humiliated. Maybe I was. I know I felt humiliated at the start. Now I was just feeling exhilarated and excited. I was helpless to do anything about the way Linc was fucking me and it felt awesome. He'd come banging into me and my bottom would lift slightly as I pushed back firmly to accept him, his driving cock bringing excitement and increasing my arousal with every stroke.

There seemed to be a lot of strokes, too. Not that I was counting. It was just that Linc was like an old ad I once saw. He was the Energiser Bunny, going on, and on, and on.

He kept on going for too long. I started telling him to hurry it up, I was ready, and he kept going. I demanded that he stop stuffing around and attend to the job at hand, and he kept going. I was almost in tears, pleading with him to finish it, and he finally started going in harder.

Oh my god, it didn't take much to finish me off. I just exploded when he did a few hard fast thrusts, shivering and shaking, my climax wracking my body. Even my hair was hurting from the after effects of that climax.

I flopped over the end of the bed, exhausted. Turning my head I could see Linc standing there, looking amused. (And zipped up again, while I was still on display. I didn't have the energy to cover up.)

"I think I'm rather pleased that Katherine had too much to drink," he told me. "That was quite an experience."

With that he blew me a kiss and departed. I wanted to think nasty thoughts at him but, like he said, it was quite an experience. I didn't have any energy for anything but taking my clothes off and hitting my bed.

My last thoughts before falling asleep were to wonder if I should tell Katherine how perfidious her boyfriend was. Probably not. She'd think it was a great joke on me. She's always telling me I need to get laid more often. She may have a point.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers