Room Mates Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

He sighed, a deep rumble which resonated throughout my body as I kissed him and slowly moved from the bed, my legs still shaky. I covered him back up with the sheet and kissed his forehead, far too tempted by his mouth to aim closer. If I kissed him, I wouldn't want to stop and I wanted to enjoy this teasing for a while before we finally gave in to the inevitable.

Jake was way more experienced than I would ever be, but for now, he seemed to be lost in the pleasure I'd given him and it made me feel incredible. That he'd allowed me to take control and do what I wanted to do to him, to us...

Tonight was a gift and I didn't want to waste it so I gave in to my own temptations and kissed him, thrusting my tongue between his full lips and almost melting as he sucked the tender flesh. He moaned as he pressed deeper, his head lifting from the pillows as he plundered my mouth, tasting himself on my lips. I wanted to stay there forever but knew that I would have plenty of chances to enjoy him again. Maybe I'd get to find out what my pussy tasted like on his tongue? God, how I wanted to just climb on top of him and find out!

Smiling, shaking and feeling sexier and braver than I ever felt, I backed away and headed for my room before pausing,

"Your turn Jake."

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers
12