Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to Kiara next she gently rubbed the cloth across her asshole which was dripping white cum and had slid in a trail down her silky brown thighs. Both ladies smiled and went to the bathroom to clean up and put on those sexy silk sheath dresses and high heels.

They both walked over to me as I stood at the balcony and stepped into my arms each in turn kissing me passionately. Without any further words they turned to leave the room. Before opening the door they both looked over their shoulders and blew a kiss to you. Smiling I stood at the balcony a moment finding it hard to believe that I had fulfilled not one but three fantasies in one night.

The next morning Tom smiled at me as we got into the rented SUV. As we were driving away, he finally asked, "So do you think you will be up for helping out at this convention again next year?"

Smiling I just shook my head. "Yeah Tom I definitely plan on being here next year. In fact, we should probably book our room soon in case it gets sold out."

Needless to say we booked our room the next day and decided that we would stay an extra night. I can hardly wait to sample room service next time.

12