Room Service Dessert

Story Info
Karen takes our game one step further.
943 words
4.43
25.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers

Weeks had passed since Karen first masturbated in front of a room service waiter then let him cum on her and even tasted his cum from his fingers.

Weeks more spent travelling to the same hotel also meant more nights of me watching on webcam as she drove her fingers in her pussy and the same waiter showered her tits with his cum.

As the weeks passed she became more daring, more brazen.

One night before ordering her usual room service she'd carried her laptop down to the indoor pool and done laps naked. I waited breathlessly to see if she'd get caught but only her usual waiter showed up to watch.

Another night she pointed the camera at her hotel door and I watched her perfect ass sway as she walked naked out of her room. Minutes passed before she returned with a soda and a smile and came for me as she described the old man who followed her to the vending machines.

She was also allowing her waiter more freedom. She'd stroke his cock briefly, allow him to finger her pussy and once even let him lick her after he came.

I knew the game was leading somewhere I just wasn't sure where.

Numerous time I'd came as I watched online when she licked his cum off his fingers but she'd never taken his cock in her mouth let alone her pussy. I'd even brought it up after she came home. Burying my own cock in her as I asked if she wanted the same from him. She'd always said no.

Then the time came for her final trip to her new favorite hotel, a four night excursion that promised nightly room service orders.

The first night passed quickly, and ended with her tits covered in his cum.

The second night she came fast and leaned toward him as he stroked, cupping his balls then leaning back as he came.

His first strong jet caught her cheek, then more shot onto her throat and finally her right breast.

I came hard as I watched her tongue snake out and lick the cum off her cheek.

After she walked him out she sat back in front of the web cam and made herself cum insanely hard with one hand as the fingers of the other absently wiped every drop of his cum off her body and onto her waiting tongue.

When she was done I decided it was time for another dare.

"Baby, you only have two more nights there," I said as I stared at her soaked pussy. "Tomorrow I want you to do something. I want you to open your mouth and let some of his cum shoot in directly."

Immediately her fingers went back to her pussy and her head arched back and her mouth opened to scream in ecstasy with yet another orgasm. I'd put words, apparently, to what she wanted.

The day passed in a blur. I worked but remembered none of it and by the time I got home and logged in, Karen was already naked, her order for wine already placed.

As we both waited I reminded her that the dare was only for his cum, not his cock.

She laughed and told me not to worry. Then the knock came and the familiar young man came in, already unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick.

Karen was dripping and rubbed her pussy then flipped over and asked him to put a finger in her ass as she rubbed her clit.

His dick was only inches from both holes as his thick finger slid into her tight ass. Her orgasm hit immediately and as she came she rolled back over and pulled his head down so his tongue could eagerly lap up her juices.

Then she lay back and spread her lips as she told him to drench her with cum.

Reaching down he slipped two fingers into her for lubrication and then began to stroke himself quickly, pausing to grip his balls and rub the huge bulb that topped his shaft.

I don't know how Karen knew he was close to coming but she suddenly sat up and grabbed him low on his cock, urging him to continue to stroke as she pointed the tip at her chest.

Then, even through the webcam, I could see him swell as he prepared to erupt and I heard him begin to moan.

It seemed like slow motion then as she shifted her aim and opened her mouth wide in front of him. I heard him say "oh God" as he realized what she meant to do.

Then he was cumming, shooting a solid and seemingly non stop stream into her mouth, coating her tongue, filling her cheeks.

I could see her throat working as she stroked the last few drops from him, and saw her tongue snake out to catch dribs trying to escape from her lips.

Even then she wasnt done, licking first her fingers then his completely clean, all the while keeping one hand wrapped against his now softening cock.

Finally she did the thing we both knew she'd do even though we denied it. She leaned forward and licked his dick, first the tip then all the way to his balls, cleaning him lovingly.

I thought that would end it but she had one more surprise.

Looking directly at the camera she guided his now limp dick into her mouth, closing her lips around it then bobbing her head. He grew a little harder but she didn't suck him long popping him out audibly and telling him "see you next time."

Dinfos
Dinfos
54 Followers