Room Servicing

Story Info
Texas motel gives customers full service treatment.
1.6k words
4.06
98.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know it's going to sound more than a little clichéd, but it all started on a dark and stormy night. I was on my way home from a business meeting in San Antonio. I probably would have made it too, if I was willing to drive all night through the rain, but then I'm glad that I didn't. I never would have met Consuela if I hadn't!

I was already several miles out of the city, having just gotten onto the I-10, when the rain became unbearable. Hell, I barely could have seen more than three feet ahead of me even with my bights on. Not wanting to crash, I decided to pull off on the next exit and find a decent (read: cheap) little motel where I could crash for the night.

The results of my search were about what you would expect to find in Texas... a quaint, if somewhat small, one story motel. There was a neon sign reading 'vacancy,' and a handful of cars in the parking lot. Given the current situation, it almost made one think of some late night horror movie. I chuckled to myself at the thought. As it turns out, I was sort of right I suppose... only instead of a late night horror movie it wound up being more like a skin flick!

Anyway, I decided to get out and make a rush for the front door. It didn't do me much good, because I was thoroughly soaked by the time I closed my car door. At least it wasn't cold though. That would have made things much worse. I hurried over to the front door, pushing my way in while at the same time trying not to drench the floor in rain water. I wiped my feet and walked over to the front desk, where a cute receptionist greeted me as I came in.

"Hi," I responded as I looked her over, "Just one for tonight."

She was a Hispanic woman who looked to be in her mid-forties, with light coffee colored skin and auburn hair. A little on the voluptuous side, she was wearing a simple gray suit that more than complemented her delicious looking cleavage. A small nametag on her jacket simply read 'Martinez,' which I took to be her surname.

"My god," she exclaimed, "You look like you got soaked to the bone! You can have room 4-B. It's right inside here, so you won't have to go back out again. Just sign here and I'll get you your key."

I watched as she turned around and bent over, reaching behind the desk. It gave me a nice view of her big Latina ass. Almost subconsciously, I licked my lips, then smiled as she turned back around.

"Here you are sir," she said, handing me the key.

"Thank you Mrs. Martinez," I said.

"Oh no sugar," she said, "It's Ms. Martinez, but you can just call me Consuela."

'Consuela... what a beautiful name,' I thought to myself.

"Would you like me to show you back to your room," she asked.

Now that surprised me a bit.

"Ummm," was all I could manage to stutter out at first, "Yes, please, by all means..."

"All right then," she said as she stepped out from behind the desk, "Right this way sir."

She led me down the hall, her high heels gently click-clacking against the floor. Walking behind her, I got to take a nice, long look at her shapely legs. I watched with lust as her curvy ass swayed back and forth while she walked. Eventually, we came to a simple room marked with cheap metal numbers that said '4B'. I slowly stuck the key into the lock and opened the door.

As soon as I got in, she followed me and flipped the light switch on. It wasn't exactly luxurious, but there was a bed, bathroom, even a little television. Not bad considering that I was only going to stay the night. My hostess Consuela sat down on the bed and smiled as I scanned the room.

"So," she asked cheerfully, "What do you think?"

"It'll do nicely," I replied.

"Well," she said, "You can always call the front desk if you need any other... services."

Oh... the night was starting to get interesting now. Very interesting indeed...

"In fact," she said as she stood up and walked over to me, "Your clothes look absolutely soaked."

Consuela slowly wrapped her arms around me, taking off my jacket as she brought her full lips over towards mine, breaking off only just before we would have kissed.

"Why don't you take them off so I can throw them in the dry cleaner," she said as she tossed it over on the floor, "We wouldn't want you to catch a cold..."

Honestly, I was just as surprised by this turn of events as you probably are, but that didn't stop me from taking full advantage of the situation. Slipping out of my shirt, I wrapped my arms around her luscious middle aged body and began to kiss her passionately. I could feel her warm breath in my mouth as our tongues became entwined with one another. Consuela was moaning slightly with pleasure as we kissed. Slowly, I snaked my hands down and felt up that fine ass of hers.

Consuela moaned a little in pleasure as I squeezed her ass cheeks. Breaking off for a moment, she started to slip her clothes off, giving me a nice view of her big Latin tits. They were nice and full with little sign of sagging, despite her age. She must have worked out or something. I ogled her exposed breasts with her sexy dark brown nipples as she slipped out of her little skirt. It took some effort, due to her more than ample ass, but eventually she was standing there fully naked, just waiting for me to take advantage of her sexy middle aged body.

"So what do you want to do with me sweetie," she asked seductively.

"Well," I said thinking over my options, "Anything would be good, but damnit, that big ass if yours is just begging, BEGGING to get fucked."

"Oh really," she said as she turned around and shook her ass, "You like my ass, huh?"

"Mmm hum," I said.

Consuela shook her ass a little more, which really made me hard.

"Well then baby," she said bending over, "Why don't you go ahead and fuck my big fat sexy ass."

I hardly needed any encouragement. As my middle aged Latina hostess bent over, I dropped my pants and walked up behind her. I smacked her ass just for good measure, then lovingly grabbed her round brown butt and put the tip of my cock against her anus. I could hear Consuela breathing heavily, anticipating my next move. She tightly gripped the motel bed for support. Slowly, I inched my way in. Let me tell you, it took a little work, and poor Consuela seemed like she was going to pass out.

Once I had gotten a couple inches of my cock up her ass, I pulled out, trying to build up some traction as I fucked her spicy Latina ass. It wasn't working out too well for either of us. After a few unsuccessful attempts, I stopped for a moment. I needed to get some lubricant, and there weren't a lot of options. Not wanting to spoil the moment, I spat into the palms of my hand and rubbed it over my rock hard dick.

It wasn't pretty, but damn, if it didn't do the trick. With that done, I was able to get a little more traction and slowly built up tempo. It wasn't much longer before my sexy Hispanic MILF was screaming and moaning in pleasure, crying out what I can only assume were utterances of passion in both Spanish and English.

"Oh God," she said between breaths, "Please... don't.... stop. So... fucking... goo... ooo... ood."

My sentiments exactly.

I tried to keep up pace as best I could, but after a few minutes, I felt that familiar sensation down in my loins. I knew I was going to come soon. I paused for a moment and started to pull out of her well-used ass, but Consuela reached behind and stopped me.

"No," she whispered still smoldering with passion, "Don't pull out, I want you to come in my ass."

That was good, because I didn't have time to pull out anymore. Only a second or two later, I shot a burst of sticky hot cum deep into her bowels. Consuela moaned and squirmed beneath me as it went deep inside of her. Breathlessly, I stood there and let another burst or two of my seed empty into her ass, pausing briefly before finally pulling out of her.

A trail of my jizz, some of it still coating my cock, leaked out from her ass. The sexy older Latina woman lay there briefly for a moment, as if dazed by our love-making. Slowly, she got back up, still naked and sticky from sweat mind you, and smiled at me.

"That was amazing," she said as she made her way towards the door.

"I think I'm going to need a hot shower now," I said.

"Of course," Consuela replied, "But remember if you need anything else, just call the front desk."

"Actually," I said, "I was wondering if you'd like to join me..."

She did. And I was very sure to take advantage of room service again that night. Several times, in fact. I didn't get much sleep, but I left a more than happy customer. And I've gone back there many, many times since. What else can I say? I'll do anything for a nice hot piece of Latina ass in the morning.

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers