Room Share Ch. 03

Story Info
The start of the second week.
3.7k words
4.5
1.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2024
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of a week when we'd had to share a hotel room, my colleague Kate and I had had fantastic sex together and fallen asleep in each other's arms. The course we were on was to continue the following week.

********

Friday morning was sweet. The alarm found us curled around each other in my bed, and we took a few moments to hold each other and kiss deeply. Going through our routines, we exchanged brief touches and glances as we passed each other entering or leaving the bathroom, or heading to and from the wardrobe while packing our bags. This was the last day of the course for the week, and we'd be heading home straight from the training centre this afternoon. I admired Kate's naked form, but without the dizzying, breathtaking astonishment of earlier days, and when she covered it with her clothes I felt an assurance that I'd see it again the following week.

We didn't say much, but smiled a lot, and before going down to breakfast we hugged, and gazed into each other's eyes. Her pupils were wide, masking some of the blue, but I noticed flecks of pale green and hazel making the blue which was visible all the more intense. The creases at the corners of her eyes betrayed the wide smile below, and I looked down to her mouth as she spoke and noticed her teeth, not a perfect white, nor large and even like a dentist's advert, but pretty and neat, and I recalled the feel of them against my tongue, and against my prick.

"So what do we do next week if they've got two rooms for us?" she asked, serious for a moment.

"Well, we have to take them I s'pose." I held her eyes. "...For propriety's sake. But I'd prefer to keep sharing with you... if..."

Kate's mouth resumed its smile, and she nodded. "I'd like that too."

********

On Monday afternoon, following a day on software vulnerability which surpassed our expectations by being almost interesting, Kate and I again wheeled our bags noisily across the hotel car park. The manager was on reception and she greeted us warmly, and genuinely. "Welcome back! I hope you had good weekends? You'll be relieved to know you've each got your own room this week! There was a cancellation, and we've prioritised you, of course. We're so sorry about last week. We'd like to extend the free bar to this week too, if you'd be interested..?" We were, and thanked her. "So we have the room you had last week -- which of you would like that?"

We looked at each other, each wordlessly offering the other first choice. Kate spoke. "Yeah, I'd quite like that. Nice room." She glanced at me and I felt myself blush and look away.

The receptionist checked Kate in, and turned to me. "You're on the same corridor, a few rooms along. We thought that would be convenient, and we've made sure you also have a view over the gardens."

"Ah, great, thank you!" I feigned enthusiasm and wondered how they'd feel about it at the end of the week when I hadn't spent more than a few minutes in there, and hadn't even creased the sheets on the bed. Still, it was paid for, and they owed us after the previous week, or at least they thought they did, though Kate and I had made the most of our enforced share.

Fifteen minutes later we'd assessed my room and agreed it was no better than our original one, now officially Kate's, and I was unpacking back there while she did the same. There was no embarrassment this time when she pulled a handful of underwear from the case open on her bed and looked up to find me watching, and flashing her a quick eyebrow raise to acknowledge the echo from last week, and the difference. She stretched her arm towards me, a flurry of bra straps and knickers spilling from her fist as she waved them at me briefly, and whisked them away to a drawer with a smirk.

At dinner we talked again about the training course and the other people on it, stuff in the news, our journey to Dorset and the state of the roads... Anything except us, our situation, our relationship, what would happen next, what was happening now. When we'd parted on Friday we were full of affection and I, at least, of hope, but a fraught start to our journey that morning in heavy traffic had meant we'd exchanged no more than a peck on the lips.

After eating we took a turn round the hotel garden in the late sunshine. We drifted slowly across the lawn to where it met the trees, and turned to walk in their shade parallel to the hotel, squinting occasionally when the sun caught a window and speared into our faces.

"Did you look at our photos over the weekend?" Kate's unexpected question startled me, and I was slow to provide my simple answer.

"Yes, I... Yes, I did."

I turned my head to see a half-smile and raised eyebrows. "And did you... enjoy yourself... with them?"

I laughed at her coy phrasing, given that the primary subject matter of the photos was evidence of my having enjoyed myself all over various parts of her body. "No, actually. I could have, but I was looking forward to this week, and kind of.. saving myself".

"Oh - optimistic!" Kate teased. "And very, err, thoughtful of you." There was a short pause, and I asked the question I'd been musing on at the weekend while looking through the pictures, at the same time as suppressing the stirrings in my groin, and the disbelief in my mind that the scenes depicted could possibly have unfolded.

"Did you?"

"What?"

"The photos..."

"Oh. Yeah, same. I looked. Couldn't believe I'd agreed to let you take them, never done that before. Dunno what came over me. Ohhh!" She stopped in her tracks realising immediately her unintended pun, as I laughed so hard that I coughed, and stumbled on the grass. I recovered my balance and turned, still laughing, to see Kate laughing back. Our eyes met and locked together, and I stepped forward at the same time as her, and found myself wrapped around her, and our lips meeting, and our tongues, finally allowing expression to what I'd been holding back all day, euphoric to find her reciprocating.

We broke off our kiss and looked at each other for a few seconds, and I took her arm and began to pull her with me, back towards the hotel. She laughed and ran ahead of me, grabbing my hand and pulling me in turn. We ran back across the lawn and hurried into the hotel, through reception and up the stairs to her room. I pushed the door closed behind me, reluctant against its spring, but Kate stopped me. "No, wait!" She reached on to the desk top. "Your room." She brandished my key card with a grin and pushed past me to the door.

We scampered up the corridor, Kate giggling, and as I closed the door behind me this time, she turned, wild-eyed, and snatched at the hem of her well-fitted top with both hands, lifting it swiftly over her head and off, and dropping it to the floor, revealing her trim torso and a pretty pink bra. I pulled at my own T-shirt as quickly as I could, so as not to miss a moment as Kate twisted her arms behind her back. She undid the fastener, slipped the straps from her strong shoulders, and let the bra fall in front of her. I sighed audibly to see again her small, pale breasts, her lovely nipples, the lines and contours of her body.

Now we both hopped about comically as we wrestled with our shoes and socks, trying too hard to get them off at speed; and again with jeans which resisted swift and sexy removal. But at last they were on the floor, and together we slid our pants down our thighs, and I stood to reveal my cock, stiff, upright, eager. I looked at Kate's hips and thighs, and her small triangle of dark pubic hair, and the graceful curve inwards of her waist.

My gaze rose past her nipples, now hard, to her face, lips parted, and our eyes met briefly before she dropped suddenly to her knees before me, grasped my penis in her right hand, and took me in her mouth, sucking me quickly in and out so that I moaned loudly. My hands cradled the sides of her head and without slowing her pace Kate tilted her face up to look at me, to see the effect she was having. Seeing her lips stretched round me, and her blue eyes peering up, I would have loved her to continue until I filled her mouth with come, and to watch her face as she took it in, and held my eyes as she swallowed.

But we both knew there was a more pressing need. I shook my head sadly and smiled as I drew myself out of her silky mouth. She kept a grip on my cock with her hand, still looking up, mouth open. I reached down and gave her a hand to rise to her feet, and manoeuvred her backwards to sit on one of the beds, crumpling the pristine cover for the first time. I took a place beside her, put one arm round her shoulders and the other round her front, and kissed her again. My hand slid rapidly down her body to her groin, and she leant back and parted her thighs to let me feel through her soft pubes to her vulva. I reached her outer lips and ran my fingers downwards, finding moisture escaping from her already. I wettened my fingers and slipped two inwards half an inch, finding her juices running freely, and brought them easily back up to her clitoris. As I started to rub Kate moaned loudly, but then put her hand down and interrupted the attention I was giving her, as I had her. We didn't need foreplay.

"God, Paul, I just want you inside me. I've been thinking about it all weekend."

"Oh, me too. I want you so much."

She twisted her body up on to the bed. "Come on, here..." We arranged ourselves, Kate on her back, legs wide, me kneeling between them, arms either side of her, conventional, straightforward, minimum distraction from the pleasure we wanted to give each other. I stared down at her, her face looking back at me, her tits set back into her body, nipples crinkled. Her hands on my back pulled me towards her, and I brought my hips forwards. One hand came quickly down and took hold of me again, and with her eyes fixed on mine she drew my cock to meet her wet and ready lips. I felt the warmth and softness on the head of my penis and pressed forward. Her hand left me and I slid easily half way in, then paused and drew back slightly, and pushed the full length slowly into her.

"Mmmm," Kate moaned, eyes narrowing.

The warm flesh of Kate's cunt enveloped my cock, holding every part of it, squeezing lightly, and for a moment I was almost paralysed by the beauty of the sensation. I pushed in harder, as far as I could, and felt my pubes against her skin, and hers on mine, my balls pressed against her groin. "Oh, God, that's so good," I told her. Kate looked up into my eyes and nodded gently, then spoke quietly and seriously.

"Fuck me."

I pulled back my hips and slid most of the way out of her, then pushed in firmly, Kate's wetness parting for my cock, until my thighs bumped against hers. Supreme pleasure flooded from my penis into my whole body so that I gasped, still looking into her eyes, seeing her open mouth and hearing her own sharp exhalation.

I slid out, and fucked into her again, slightly harder this time, bringing a quiet grunt from Kate's throat. I picked up a rhythm and began to fuck her in earnest now, slapping my thighs against hers, pushing in as deeply as I could, grinding our groins together and pulling out, the soft grip of the inside of her cunt reluctantly letting me go and then welcoming me back in with my next thrust.

Kate held my hips, her fingers curling round my buttocks, pulling me in with each stroke. She panted softly in time with our fucking, a short huff out as I plunged in and smacked against her.

This wasn't a moment for techniques and variations. I wanted to fuck Kate, fairly hard, until we both came, and I knew that she wanted just that too. I kept supporting my body on my hands rather than dropping to my elbows, to give me more freedom to move my hips, and drove into her a little faster and a little harder. Kate's blank stare up into my face became a furrowed brow, and she moaned and breathed more deeply, still open-mouthed, eyes fixed on mine. I remembered the same expression from the first time I'd watched her come, wanking herself off for me the previous week, and an uncontrolled twinge ran through me, warning of an orgasm just over the horizon.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Kate instructed me, each "fuck" spat out to coincide with the slapping of our flesh, my cock reaching its deepest inside her, my groin pounding into hers. She lifted her head from the bed and gazed down the length of our bodies to watch my prick disappearing inside her body, emerging, and disappearing again. She looked back up at me and commanded me again, passionately, urgently: "Paul, fuck me."

Muscles in my loins began to tighten, only slightly, but telling me again that I couldn't keep this up for long. I clenched my jaw and fucked Kate harder, and now she issued a short moan each time my body smacked against hers, her fingers dug into me and she pulled me more firmly still against herself. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she hissed, then out loud, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" The sound of her pleasure, the intensity of her eyes, and the yielding, gripping and sucking of her wet cunt around my prick was overwhelming me, and my buttocks clenched involuntarily as I careered helplessly towards my ending.

Kate threw back her head and squeezed her eyes shut, giving herself up to her orgasm with a loud, incoherent cry from deep in her lungs, and I joined her as I drove my prick into her a final time, as far as it would go, my nerve endings all firing at once, my muscles tightening, and sperm pouring from my balls, pulsing into her. Kate's legs wrapped round me, her heels on my bum pushing me deeper, and as my muscles now turned to jelly and I collapsed on to her body, my face to her neck, she threw her arms around my back. She ground her hips into mine, thrusting against me, extracting the last throes of ecstasy from the cock still hard inside her, and milking out the last of my orgasm and my come.

She slowed and stopped, relaxed the grip of her heels, but held me tighter with her arms. My cock went from hard to simply firm and large, and still buzzed with pleasure at each tiny movement of our bodies, and each contraction of Kate's cunt.

I started to prop myself up on my elbows, but Kate held me down. "No, I like your weight on me." We kissed deeply, until my limp cock slipped wetly out of her into the cool air, and we disengaged to gaze into each other's eyes. But suddenly Kate was pushing me off her with a startled look, and reaching down her body. "Quick, tissues, towel!" The inevitable post-coital comedy moment, the tangible evidence of our shared passion and joy re-emerging, messy and demanding.

I jumped off the bed, skipped into the bathroom and ran back out, flinging a neatly folded towel ahead of me for speed. Kate made no attempt to catch it, but looked back at me, her expression somewhere between disgust and amusement, a hand cupped between her open legs. She looked down and carefully raised the hand, still cupped, and held it towards me. It was half full, a puddle of slimy come and love juice, which she'd intercepted brilliantly before it could stain the bed covers and betray us to the chamber maid. I guffawed at the huge quantity Kate had captured. "You weren't lying when you said you'd been saving yourself," she said, eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Sorry!" I spluttered, picking up the towel and offering it to her again. Kate looked at it for a moment, but turned her face back to me. She swung her legs round to sit on the edge of the bed, twisting her wrist to keep her hand upright, and stood, a smile playing round the corners of her mouth. A reflection of the sunlight caught a shine on her inner left thigh, and I realised the juices she'd missed were now running down her leg. She raised the hand and tilted back her head, then tipped, so that the pale liquid poured on to her face, round her mouth and chin, and coursed down her neck. Her other hand rose to intercept the stream at her chest, and she began to smear it over herself, making her tits shine like her thigh, and massaged it into her stomach, chest and neck. Her pouring hand, now empty, descended to rub come over her face, and she opened her mouth to let her tongue lick lasciviously at her palm and between her fingers, then inserted each finger into her mouth in turn and sucked it, looking up at me.

I shook my head in awe at this sexy, filthy display, smiled and spoke softly. "Oh Kate, you are an angel." As well as her glistening skin I noticed streaks and globs of our mingled come juice around her breasts and on her face. She held out her arms, beckoning me, and I stepped forward to press my body to hers, feeling the wet, sticky, slippery lubrication slime itself on to my own chest and arms. I kissed her, and our mouths and tongues moved across each other so that I too tasted both her fluid and my sperm.

"God, this is amazing!" she gasped, and her mouth and tongue came at me again, kissing me passionately, and lapping the taste from my cheek. She clutched me tighter, pushed her hips forwards, and ground her groin against my limp cock. I was finding this sexy, but Kate was clearly very turned on by it. I kissed her hard, and slid one hand from her back to the top of her leg, and between us, until I found her wet sex and began to probe and rub into the hot, slick flesh.

"Yes!" she panted, and thrust her hips against my hand. I found her clit and rubbed it hard, quickly back and forth with my forefinger. Kate's mouth opened and her eyes rolled, and I held her tightly with my other arm, now supporting some of her weight as she leant on me. She shut her eyes and I saw the furrowed brow again, the tell for her approaching orgasm, as my finger continued to flick. Her hips jerked rhythmically and her fingers dug into my back. "Nngg! Nngg!" she moaned, and a high-pitched "Aaahhh! Aaaaaaahhhhh!" as she came, her whole weight suddenly falling on me as her legs buckled, almost bringing us both to the floor. I staggered a step, steadied and held on to her, and a few seconds later her legs resumed control and her eyes opened to stare into mine, and we stood that way for an age, holding each other.

********

We had a long shower, also in my room: we weren't going to get dressed and infuse our clothes with the odour of sex. I did suggest nipping down the corridor to her room naked, though not seriously. As it was still fairly early we strolled back downstairs to the bar for a cool white wine, grinning at each other like idiots the whole time. We'd made love, or fucked... both, really. I'd come inside Kate; she'd come with my cock buried in her. It had been passionate and dirty and beautiful, and we were feeling very pleased with ourselves. I was feeling particularly pleased at the prospect of the rest of the week, and the sex were going to have.

We went to bed in Kate's room -- our room share from the previous week -- and we made love: plenty of touching and licking leading to a long, slow, tender fuck. The earlier activity meant I was able to go pretty well for quite a while, and Kate came first, sitting astride me and riding my cock, gracefully, sliding her hips over me like a dancer to find the best angle, using me, to be honest, as a kind of sex toy. It was a role I was content with, and I groped and squeezed her boobs all through, pinching and pulling her nipples so that she squealed with pleasure, and eventually brought herself off sitting upright, more gently than her previous orgasms, before dropping on to my chest to hold me, pressing her face into my neck.

We turned over without disengaging, and Kate smiled, and told me not to worry about her pleasure as that had been taken care of, and I should just fuck her until I came. I gave myself over to my own bliss, gazing down at her as I thrust deeply in and out, with increasing tempo and force until after a few minutes I cried out and shot what was left of my sperm into her again, groaning as she deliberately contracted her cunt around my prick and smiled up at me, falling on to her body again, and feeling the joy of her embrace, her pleasure that she had helped me to this, her warmth and the indulgence of the kisses she rained on my face as I recovered.