Room w View Ch. 07

Story Info
Kyle and Ferry have a showdown.
12.6k words
4.85
40.6k
64

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,245 Followers

Summary: Kyle Anders, a fast-rising young lawyer in a major east coast law office, is establishing a branch office of his firm in Kansas City. His former girlfriend, Ferry Williams, is a member of a KC firm that Kyle's firm is looking to purchase. Kyle and Ferry broke up after she discovered his attraction to exhibitionism and anonymous sexting with a famous model and her adult daughter. Although Kyle and the beautiful model connected in real life, Kyle still wonders if Ferry is the one love for him. If you are new to this story, I would recommend reading the earlier chapters.

*****

Agnes called and said that she approved of the two firms that I submitted as contenders for partners. This was both good and frightening news. I would have to face making contact with Ferry's firm.

"Isn't Ferry's last name Williams?" Agnes asked.

"Yes, this is her father's firm. He is the senior partner and majority shareholder."

"Wouldn't that be something," said Agnes, "if we could come to terms with them. You and Ferry made such a strong team. Our client loved her work and was disappointed when she left to return home. If she were back in the picture and in an office close to him, I know we would build an even stronger bond with him. Let's make Coplon, Graves and Williams our preferred partner. I would like to meet with them within a week. Please set that up?"

My heart, now lodged in my throat, almost prevented me from answering.

"I can certainly try," I said while wondering how I could pull it off.

"Kyle, I didn't make you partner and put you in charge of a new office to try. I did it to have success. Are we clear on that?"

"Absolutely, Agnes. I let you know the minute we have the meeting set."

With a curt good-bye, Agnes ended the call. Was this also the beginning of the end for my budding career? Since Ferry abruptly left me and the firm, I had tried countless times to reach out to her. I never received one response and finally stopped trying. No one at my firm knew of our love affair or that our break-up was the reason Ferry left so suddenly.

I wondered if I should contact her father directly, just as I would if there was no history between Ferry and me. Of course, once he heard my firm's name, I was not sure he would speak with me, either. Then, Ferry maybe would become even more angry because she felt blindsided. I was at odds on how to move forward.

That evening as my assistant, Annie, and I sat naked in our small sauna, I sought her advice.

"Annie, Agnes wants us to put the full court press on Coplon, Graves and Williams."

"Cool. I think they were the best ones that we considered. And, I know that Ferry Williams worked with us for a while. You and she came into the firm together, right? So, what's our plan?"

"Annie, I hope you know how much I appreciate your work. You have become my best advisor and I rely on your input."

"Thanks, Kyle. I love working with you. These past months have been a blur, but a good blur. But, why do I feel there is something behind this admission of your undying appreciation for my fabulous skills."

I looked at the large, naked woman a few feet away. No one would understand the bond we have built, partially on our mutual respect for each other and also for our ability to share the suite we have for both our residence and office. Since the first time Annie walked in on my nude exercising, we have also been able to share our enjoyment of a clothing-optional lifestyle, at least when we were alone.

"I don't mean to be offensive, but have you lost weight?"

"God, you finally noticed," she said with a laugh. "Yes, I've dropped nearly twenty-five pounds. Unfortunately, some of it seemed to have come from my boobs." She cupped her breasts and sighed.

"They look great, as always. It's just that you look slimmer all over." The first time I saw Annie naked, I was amazed at her small and firm breasts. Her body bloomed going down past her breasts. She had a wide middle, thick thighs and a broad butt. The truth was the complete package was sexy. She was both big and extremely attractive. I told her so, but she usually focused on those parts that she didn't like. As a man, I focused on those parts I liked such as her pretty breasts and face. I now noticed her face was a little less round and her features slightly more defined. The effect was her face was now less pretty and much more beautiful.

"Actually, Annie," I said, "you look great."

"Thanks. I lost over an inch around my waist and my thighs don't slap together like sides of beef when I walk. I doubt if I will ever tame my ass. It's always going to be a "Trip to Bountiful".

"Hey, big butts are in fashion."

Annie laughed and said, "Don't expect me to be balancing a champagne glass back there."

We chuckled and sat in silence, sweat glistening all over our bodies.

"Ok, Kyle, what gives? I ask you what our plan is to approach Coplon and you compliment me on my fab bod. I don't mind the attention, but you are the most direct person I know. So, when you aren't direct, I know something's up."

I sighed and stood.

"Let's shower, have a beer and talk."

Annie grinned, "Actually, maybe I could just sit here and look at what's a couple inches from my nose for a while. It's really a nice vision."

My now semi-erect dick was the object of her attention. Although our relationship was one hundred percent non-sexual, in that we don't have sex, we both acknowledged that looking at another naked person was pleasurable.

"Annie..." I began.

"Kyle, you just complimented me, let me return the favor. I've never said this directly, but you have the best looking dick I have ever seen. So, there, now that it's in the open, we can move on."

Her close inspection of my sex had an expected reaction. I was now completely hard.

"And," continued Annie, "It is fucking awesome hard."

"Shower time," I said.

We stepped out of the sauna and the cooler air in the workout room, made our pores begin to slam shut. Annie headed back to her room for a shower and I went to mine. I managed to admire her butt bouncing down the hallway.

"I can feel you staring, Kyle," she said over her shoulder.

"I think you've lost a little back there."

"Is that less to love?" she teased.

"No, still a vision."

She peeked over her shoulder and smiled.

We met in the living room and I pulled a couple beers from the fridge.

"Annie, I know I can count on your discretion and that I enjoy your confidentiality. Needless to say I am leading up to something I want kept between the two of us."

"Done deal," she said and took a sip.

"I guess the easiest way to do this is to say that Ferry and I have a history."

Her eyebrows arched. "History as in sleeping together?"

I nodded. "That's the easy part. The rest is complicated."

Annie sat back and pulled her legs up onto the couch. "We've got all night, Kyle."

I unrolled the story of how Ferry and I started our relationship and how much I came to like her, probably love her.

"So, why the break-up?"

"Ferry discovered my enjoyment of being naked," I offered.

"So, just because you liked to be nude, she dumped you. I mean you did take off your clothes when you two were in bed?"

"Of course," I replied. "But, as I said it's complicated."

"You've said that. You've also told me that you think I'm smart. I can handle complicated, Kyle."

Slowly, I told Annie about my exhibitionism and the fact that two women, a mother and daughter, watched me from a neighboring apartment.

"And, you never met them?"

"Not, then," I said.

"So, Ferry freaked out because you let them watch you?"

"Well, there was the sexting the three of us did."

"Naked pictures?" she prompted.

"Naked and explicit," I confirmed.

I explained how Ferry accidently saw a picture of the daughter's breasts on my cell phone." In a soft voice, I also told her about the picture of my erection that I sent, which Ferry also discovered. "To top it off," I added, "Ferry also saw a picture of the mother, well, masturbating."

"Aah, the plot thickens," Annie said.

"Yeah, now it gets really thick," I said. When I told Annie how Ferry figured out that she was exposed in her underwear to Diana, she nodded.

"So, she felt exploited. I'm sure she was embarrassed, too. Plus, she obviously felt betrayed. Not a good combination."

"A really bad combination," I said.

Annie asked a few more questions to be sure she understood everything. Sitting still, Annie worked over the information while finishing her beer.

"Another one?" I asked.

"How about ice water?" she said. "Still trying to slay the fat monster."

I fetched a tall glass for her and another beer for me.

"Annie, thanks for listening. I've only talked with my friend about this. I feel a lot better now that I've told you."

"As a semi-lapsed Catholic," she said, "I do believe confession is good for the soul. And, by 'your friend' you mean the woman who watched you?"

"Yes, she called herself Artemis."

"What did Artemis say?"

"She said to keep trying with Ferry. She felt that time and distance might have helped ease the break we had."

"Artemis is not jealous of Ferry?"

"No. She thinks Ferry is good for me."

"I still feel you're not telling me everything. Kyle, did you ever meet the mother and daughter?"

Slowly I nodded.

"Did you fuck them?"

"Just the mother," I said. "It would be too weird to have sex with both of them."

"And, you understood why they wanted to remain anonymous?"

"Yes, the mother is rather famous. I promised I would never reveal their identities."

Annie got up and walked around the room. This was her habit as she thought about something that was puzzling her. She stopped and looked out the slider to the small balcony. It was dark and I could tell she was observing her naked self in the reflection. I knew I should begin to compliment her more on her weight loss.

"Ok, here's how I see it," she said turning back to face me. "You have to contact Ferry. There is no way you could make contact with her father and the firm without letting her know. I think you need to send her an email, not a text. Put 'Urgent' in the title. Tell her you want to speak with her about her firm. Acknowledge that you understand that she probably does not speak with you and that you don't blame her for that."

"But, Annie, I didn't..."

"Kyle, listen. What you did or didn't mean to do means shit. It's what Ferry thinks. You need to speak to her and getting defensive will not help you." I gestured for her to continue.

"Ask if you could meet her for lunch. Then wait."

"Wait?"

"Yep, wait."

"But, Agnes is all over me to set up this meeting. I can't wait."

Annie crossed over and sat on the footstool in front of me. She smiled and patted my knee.

"Kyle, if you try an end run around Ferry, what do you think are the odds her father would meet with you and that you could make a deal with their firm?"

"Slim."

"Fucking zero," said Annie. "So, send her an email tonight. Be contrite but also let her know this is also urgent business. Then wait."

We stood. On instinct I hugged Annie. "You are the best. I'd be lost without you."

Annie hugged back. "Kyle, you're a good guy. You also happen to be a man and so you have a lot to overcome...especially when it comes to understanding women."

I squeezed her and kissed her cheek. "Thanks. Keep working with me and there may be hope."

"Possibly."

I spent an hour composing an email. After some critical editing by Annie I sent it to her office address. I tossed and turned for hours before finally falling into a shallow and unrefreshing sleep.

By late morning the next day, a Friday, I was prowling and growling like a caged tiger. No response from Ferry. I was about to call her office, when my phone pinged at 11:30. I saw the sender and my heart skipped several beats as I read the text.

"Loose Park in Rose Garden. 12:30. Bring lunch."

I responded with a yes and thank you.

Annie looked in my office as she heard my yelps.

"Got an answer?"

"She agreed to have lunch. Today. God, I have to get lunch."

"What does she like?"

My mind froze. We had lunch together every day for months. I couldn't remember one thing she ever ate. Finally, my brain kicked in. "Tuna on light rye, no extra mayo, lettuce and tomato. A pickle on the side, if they have it."

"To drink?" Annie asked.

"Uh, bottled water. I'll have the same."

Annie ordered and I picked up the sandwiches from the deli around the corner. I was in the car and on my way south. Luckily, I found a parking space on the west side of the park and entered the Rose Garden at 12:20. Looking around, I didn't see Ferry. I sat on a stone bench and waited.

At 12:45 I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see Ferry walking toward me. Her hair was cut short and she looked thinner. She also looked beautiful.

I stood and smiled. She approached and looked at me for a long time. Without warning, she slapped my face. My head jolted with the impact and my cheek began to burn. She may be thinner, but she packed a heck of a right hand.

I turned my face back to her in shock. This is not what I expected.

"What'd you bring for lunch?" she asked.

"Uh, tuna."

She held out her hand and I gave her the box with her lunch and drink.

She sat and took out her sandwich. "Are you going to eat or just stand there looking stupid?"

I sat on the same bench and took my lunch out.

"So, what was so important that we had to meet?"

"Ferry, let me say..."

"If you are going to say anything other than why you need to talk business, I'm leaving. And, we will never meet again."

I took a long sip of water. Her face was a mask. There was neither anger nor interest showing.

"Stone and Parks are interested in talking merger with your firm."

She nodded and took a tiny bite of the sandwich.

"Hmm, this is good. Is it from Dino's Deli?"

"Yes."

"Thought so," she took another bite. Swallowing, she said, "Why is a big east coast firm interested in Kansas City? And, more to the point, why would we be interested?"

I laid out the case. The only reaction I received was a slight eyebrow raise when I mentioned I was a junior partner. She let me tell the whole tale as she finished her lunch.

"So, how would the merger work? I only call it a merger, but in reality Stone would be buying us out. What happens to our people?"

"Your partners would become full partners in Stone. Working with you we would want to keep the associates you believe would be a good fit. Ferry, I think we've both done enough mergers to know that some people don't want to stay and some would be lousy if they did stay. But, we would take your lead on that."

"How nice of you," she said. Her sarcasm had improved quite a bit. "What about location. We've been in our building for ages."

"Yes, and it is beautiful. It is seriously cramped for you. It needs major improvements and the planned convention center would pay you a premium for the real estate alone. We are just finishing construction on a floor in the Mercantile Building. There would be ample room for your people and expansion room for the future. If you sold your building, your shareholders would realize a tidy profit."

"Kyle, cut the shit. Most of that 'tidy profit' would go to capital gains. Plus, we would have to buy into the real estate for the new location. So, you can cut that sales pitch."

Ferry was as sharp as I remembered. She also had more experience since we worked together. But, so did I.

"Maybe, but I bet there would be enough left for a nice sum for the shareholders. But, the real advantage is that you keep your clients, you get the power of a major firm and we all get an obscene amount of business from Barton. It's all win for Coplon, Graves and Williams."

"What would be your personal role in this? Will you be staying on?"

My mind ran through all the implications of that question. Did she want me to stay? Did she want me to disappear? If I stayed, would I be the manager? What would our working relationship be?

For the first time since we began talking, Ferry looked right at me. Her eyes betrayed nothing, yet I yearned for some spark. Some recognition of what we had.

"Ferry, I honestly don't know. My charge was to establish an office here and find a local partner. I know I will probably continue to be the lead with Jerome and Barton Industries, but I don't know if I will be living here or continuing to go back and forth between KC, Omaha and the east coast."

"Is that it?"

"Well, that's the big picture. Agnes wants to come out as soon as possible, and meet with your shareholders. If you have any interest, we could set that meeting at the beginning of next week."

"What happens if we say no?"

"We keep looking," I answered. "But, your firm is hands-down our first choice."

"Is it your first choice?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What if I had refused to meet you?"

"I'm not sure I know."

"Would you have contacted my father?"

"I doubt that would have worked."

For the first time, Ferry smiled.

"Ok, I'll talk to my father and the other shareholders. I can't predict what they will say, but I will present it."

"Thank you."

"Kyle, don't you fucking thank me. This is business. If my father and the firm think it's in our best interest, we will meet with Agnes. But, do not for one second think that you have influenced my decision."

I nodded. She started to stand and I touched her arm. She snapped her head around and her eyes bore a hole into my skull.

"Take your hand..."

I pulled my hand away. "Ferry, you can leave, I meant nothing untoward. But, I want you to know how deeply sorry I am. I failed you and hurt you. Although, there isn't a day I don't think of you, what bothers me most is that I hurt you. You did not in any way deserve that. I don't expect you to forgive me, but please at least know I am sorry."

Ferry looked at me for a long time. I met her gaze.

"I fucking hated you, Kyle. I mean really hated you for a long time."

Even though her words pierced me, I remained quiet.

"Then I figured out that hating you was making me miserable. So, I tried to forget you. At least you stopped contacting me, so I was able to put you out of my mind for a while. And, during that while I did a lot of soul-searching. I also faced a number of issues I had buried. Maybe, the way things ended with us made me face them. Still, I resented you for your role in this whole, fucking introspective journey."

"Still traveling?"

She smiled. "A bit. But, I think I've seen most of the interesting ports."

"I would like to hear about it?"

She winced and turned away.

"Goddamn it, Kyle. Goddamn it. I told myself that this would be a quick meeting and I'd tell you to go fuck yourself."

"You already did that the last time we were together. Plus your welcoming gesture sorta reinforced that feeling."

She laughed. "Yes, I guess it did."

Hearing her laugh brought back torrents of sweet memories. I wanted to tell her so, but knew this was not the time.

Ferry drew a deep breath. "Kyle, I told my father and the others we were meeting. We knew you were in town and figured you were looking to partner with someone. So, I'll go back and report. I'll let you know when we've reached a decision or if we want to meet to discuss it further."

"Thank you, that's all I can ask."

We stood. I took her trash and resisted the urge to kiss her cheek.

"Tonight," she said.

"What about tonight?"

"Dinner at the KC Club. Eight sharp. Wear something decent."

"Eight sharp," I said, surprising myself that I could speak.

Ferry turned and walked away.

***

"So?"

Annie was all over me the moment I returned to our office. She wanted every detail and a blow by blow of everything we said. I filled her in as best I could.

orie
orie
4,245 Followers