Room with a View

Story Info
Bobby gets more than just a room to rent.
15.9k words
4.76
128.3k
120
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
550 Followers

Readers, this is 100 percent fiction, although written in the first person. Just enjoy the fantasy.

*****

Finally. Graduated. Class of 1978. 18 years old and ready to get away from home for good. Religiously oppressive mother and wimpy father have made my 18 years in that den very miserable. Enough said about home. At least for now.

I could never do enough. I got good grades. I stayed out of trouble. I was polite and respectful to my teachers. I went to church every Sunday; grudgingly I'll admit. I was a believer in God but not a believer in their religious dogma...or as I once said in front of my mother, dog manure. That got me a slap across the face. I was 15 then and I began looking forward to this day.

I did work part time at a drug store during my junior and senior years. Since I had gone to summer school every year during high school, I was so far ahead on my credits that I only needed to take 3 classes during both semesters of my senior year. One of those classes was P.E. and I was able to forego that in exchange of my job. The high school at the time had a working agreement with many employers in the area. As long as I was at the job 3 of the days during a school week, I could use that instead of attending the P.E. class.

As a result, I could be at work as early as 10:00 am on any weekday mornings. I often got 30+ hours per week at the store. I was a good worker and had learned to work every department in the store, including cosmetics. I didn't have to work there often, thank goodness, but I was able to fill in for breaks and lunches when the ladies were gone.

One benefit of the job was checking in the magazine orders on Tuesdays. Part of that was the Playboy magazines. The owner/pharmacist Andrew Stotts, always took one of the copies and put it in the men's bathroom, hidden in the wall so the customers couldn't see it, but I knew where he kept it. More about that later.

Another benefit was that I was able to save enough money to finally buy a car. It was nothing fancy, just a 1966 Chevy Nova. It had over 80,000 miles on it, but it still ran well. One of the teachers at school knew I was looking for something and offered it for a low amount...only 500 dollars. I had to wait until I turned 18 in April so that could buy it since my parents wouldn't let me have my own vehicle...even if I bought it with my own money. That 1966 Nova lasted me for nearly 6 years. It wasn't much to look at, but it ran well and I was pretty damn proud of it.

At first, I looked at small apartments. In a good part of town, the cost was higher than I was willing to pay. My boss, Mr. Stotts, suggested looking in the newspaper for someone with a room to rent.

There were two entries in the paper that day. One was in a part of town known for an escalating crime rate, especially home burglaries, and the other was a home near the junior college campus. That was convenient since I wanted to take classes to be a pharmacy tech at that college and it was an upscale neighborhood. The price was only 150 per month and it included utilities and a full use of the house, including the hot tub in the back yard.

I called and a talked to a lady who sounded very pleasant. She gave me directions to her house and to have the rent and deposit ready in case she made up her mind on the spot.

I had saved up close to 2000 dollars during my two years of work. I bought my car with that and I had 300 ready for rent and a deposit. The rest was to be used for my minimal tuition and book costs. Community College was designed for guys like me that couldn't afford a four-year degree. I was hoping that this home interview was successful. It was practically walking distance from school.

A nice young lady answered the door. She was a long-haired blonde with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, and much younger than I had expected based on my phone conversation. I also noticed that she was wearing only a gray, sleeveless shirt that cut off a couple of inches above her navel. She was wearing very short matching gray cotton shorts. She was also reasonably attractive. She seemed to be about my height, 5 foot 9 inches tall. My first impression was that I had interrupted her workouts since I was 10 minutes early.

She had told me on the phone that her name was Ruth, but she formally introduced herself as Ruth Visser. She was 24 years old and had been divorced for over 2 years. She was an RN. She put a large down payment on the house when her aunt died 4 years ago and left her and her siblings a nice sum of cash. She was proud of her house.

She showed me around the house. It wasn't huge, but plenty big enough for two people. There was only one full bathroom that had a large shower. There was also a half-bath with only a toilet and sink. The hot tub was small, seating four, but the idea of hitting the tub prior to bedtime was enticing. We sat at the kitchen table to begin the interview.

Then she hit me with a big surprise...she was a proud nudist and would be routinely seen around the house undressed. She made it clear that it was not expected that I do so, but that I was free to join her if I so desired.

I'm not sure what kind of face I made, but Ruth laughed slightly at me.

"Bet you didn't see that coming, did you Bobby?"

"Uh...not exactly. I'm not sure how I was supposed to respond."

"The only response is to be okay with it. Look, I grew up in a home where we seldom wore clothes. If it got cold, we'd cover up, but with my parents, brother, and sister, it was just normal behavior. Also, and this is very important, it's not a sexual thing. I never had sex with my family members. I belong to a nude resort north of here and if I had sex with every guy that has seen me naked, I'd already have over a couple hundred lovers by now. Trust me, that just isn't so."

"I'll be even more honest with you. I've had 3 men in my bed over the years, and that includes my ex. I had one guy before him and one guy since. In fact, he visits here sometimes. If you move in, there's no doubt that you'll meet him sometime. His name is Tom. He's 45, divorced, and has no desire to marry. We're just friends and we enjoy the sex."

"If you move in, you'll discover that I am very open. My life is transparent. Family and friends know that I'm a nudist. Have you ever known or even met a nudist before?"

I told her about my home life. I was determined to escape that lifestyle. I told her about my life's goals. I was going to take classes to become a pharmacy tech and hopefully save enough money to assist in becoming a pharmacist. It was a long-term plan, but one that I was determined to carry out. That brought about the next question from Ruth.

"So, I'm just going to take a guess and say that you've never seen a naked woman before?" She had a slight smile. I wasn't sure if that smile was mocking me.

"That depends. Do magazines count?" I couldn't think of a better answer than that.

Ruth laughed. "Well, those gals in the magazines are nice looking, that's for sure. But what I was asking was seeing a live naked woman before."

I knew what she meant. She was forcing me to answer honestly.

"No, not in person...but if I live here I have a feeling that would change very soon." I decided from that point on I was going to be very honest with her, even if it meant slight embarrassment. She had demonstrated an openness that I found refreshing.

"It's no big deal, really," said Ruth. "It won't take long at all before it's considered normal to you."

She told me about her previous roommate. She had lived there for 3 months, understanding that nudity would be common. She had even become comfortable being nude around the house herself. One day she called Ruth to let her know that she was bringing a guy home. She wanted her to cover up when her friend came over.

"I reminded her that it was my house. It's not that I minded covering up, it was that she expected me to do so. I'm very comfortable in my skin. I'm not an exhibitionist. I don't walk around naked for any sexual thrills. I don't care if guys check me out, but I'm not doing it for their benefit."

"Anyhow, she left earlier this week. I gave her back her deposit. She was a good roommate, though. She just wanted to live somewhere that she felt more comfortable bringing home a boyfriend. We remain friends and she is welcome here anytime. She said she may come over some night and use the tub. I hope she does."

I did have a question that had been on my mind since she told me she was a nudist.

"Why would you accept a guy here? Why not just limit your roommate options to women?"

"That's a very fair question, Bobby. The short answer is that I'm so accustomed to seeing both men and women in the nude, that part really doesn't make a difference. I make it clear that I'm not looking for a guy just so I can have another sexual partner. If you, or anyone else, is looking for that, then I'd recommend you give up right now and leave."

"I'm convinced that you aren't here for that. Although, knowing that you're probably a virgin and have never seen a naked woman before...other than Playboy...you might be...let's just say...kind of excited. Is that fair to say?"

"Yes," I said rather meekly. "You're just as pretty as any of those Playboy models though. I don't want to do anything, though, to ruin your trust."

"Damn, Bobby, that was quite a compliment. You're a good guy. I've really taken a liking to you. You seem like a goal-oriented and a very polite guy that came from a shitty home. I really am sorry that you've been so sheltered. Let's finish this interview in the living room."

I thought of another question.

"Ruth, if I had been female, would you have had your clothes off from the beginning?"

"Wow Bobby, I hadn't thought of that. I wouldn't have answered the door naked. I never do. But yes, I probably would have been undressed by now."

"If I had just got undressed with you having no knowledge of what's normal, what would you have thought?"

Good question. I knew what answer she expected, and in fact, that answer was the correct one.

"I would have thought you were strange..." I paused as I tried to think of the right words..."I probably would have thought you had some sexual purpose in mind."

"Exactly," she said firmly. "It's not a matter of modesty. It was just practical. If you move in...trust me...you'll get tired of seeing this naked body."

"I seriously doubt that," I thought to myself. I didn't say it, but if she could read minds, she probably would have laughed at me.

"Bobby, you seem so much more mature than the average 18-year-old guy. You're also more naïve than the average 18-year-old. I have an idea. Remember, if I rent out that room to you, you have no obligation or expectation of being nude. However, the best way to overcome some of your shyness and discomfort is to meet it head on."

"Remember, this has nothing to do with sex. I think you'd be a great roomie. You have lots of school left and if this place works out for you, you may want to stay here for a few years. Even if I remarry and the guy moves in...although I don't expect that to happen, I'm very content being single...but you'd still be welcome."

"I trust my instincts. You're a good guy. You're real. You're not pretentious at all. You see, nudists, as a whole, are some of the most honest people I've ever known. They are open-minded, they're transparent, and are not only comfortable in their nude bodies...but comfortable with who they are."

"You're honest. Real. Smart. Despite how you were raised, you've sat here with an open mind and listened to me. I can tell by your reactions that you're considering this. One thing about you, Bobby, is that you don't have a good poker face. Your face, especially your eyes, are telling."

I felt great listening to her say such nice things about me. The fact is, she had read me exactly right. I was impressed by her instincts. She had known me less than an hour and had come to these conclusions. I also assumed that she knew that I wanted to see her naked. If I moved in, that would happen a lot. I was ready to pull my money out of my wallet right then.

"Like I said, Bobby, I have an idea. I want you to be comfortable. If I asked you right now to get undressed, what would you say?"

Huh? I didn't see that coming. What in the hell was I supposed to say? She had already promised that my lack of nudity had nothing to do with my status as a prospective tenant.

"Is there a reason why you would ask that, Ruth?" I asked. "I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, but I was under the impression that my nudity or lack of it wasn't a factor."

"No, it's not a factor at all. I'm going to get undressed right now. I want you to trust me when I tell you that if you do the same for just 30 minutes, you will be comfortable for the rest of your time here. Bobby, I want you here. Whether you get undressed or not, the room is yours."

"Also, understand, I know you've not seen a live woman naked. I expect you to look. You'll look at tits, pussy, and everything else. Your cock will probably get hard. So what? I've seen plenty before. I won't be in shock. Some nudists get offended at staring. I'm not one of them. I'm comfortable with my body and if you stare at it, so be it. I do like eye contact though when we talk. That's just good manners."

"One other thing, Bobby, not only is it non-sexual, there will be no touching of any sort. This is just for comfort...for you."

She then immediately removed her top and shorts. There wasn't a bra or panties underneath either. I tried to play it cool, but failed. I'm sure my eyes were as big as saucers. The first live tits I'd ever seen were gorgeous. Not huge, but I could picture in my mind's eye that they would fill up my hands.

Between her legs was a thick mane of blonde hair. It went from just below her belly down to between the folds of her pussy. She was slightly tanned with no bikini lines as all. My cock got rock hard in a few seconds. I wanted to reach out and just run my hands all over her gorgeous body, but I knew that was off-limits.

"What do you think, Bobby?" she asked. She knew I was checking her out and just stood there as I savored every second of her exposure.

"What do I think? You're gorgeous. Very sexy. I know you told me it was okay to check it out, but I almost feel guilty doing so."

"Why, Bobby? Guilty about what? You're a straight male. You've seen a live naked woman for the first time in your life. I guarantee that your cock is rock-hard right now. Am I right?"

"Yes," I said with embarrassment. I guess that should have been an obvious conclusion, and I've dealt with my erections manually for years, but to admit it to her wasn't easy.

"Of course, you are hard. Very normal. Now, trust me, okay. If you aren't glad that you did, then you never have to come back here again and you got to check out a naked woman as your consolation prize."

She was smiling as she said that. Still, she made a good point. If I couldn't go through with it or didn't like it, I had a picture in my head of her hot, naked body that would give me plenty of jacking off material for a long time.

Something about her smile and the tone of her voice made me trust her. I was almost disappointed that sex wasn't part of it. I would have been thrilled to lose my virginity right then.

"If you do it quickly, it will be much easier, my friend. Just trust me, Bobby. I'm trusting you to see me and behave."

I took her advice. I quickly stripped down with my raging hard-on pointing up at the ceiling. Ruth took a couple of seconds to glance over my body.

"Bobby, first of all, nudism isn't about who has the best bodies. Biggest tits, longest cocks, or whatever else. Still, I've seen hundreds of naked men. My friend, you have no reason to be ashamed no matter what. I've seen longer, I've seen shorter and thinner, but you really need to get comfortable around here like that."

I stood there, with a long silence. I was trying not to look at her naked body because the more I saw it, the longer it would take for me to get rid that raging erection. She did make me feel better by essentially telling me that my naked body was fine. At least she wasn't appalled by it, she was still taking peeks at it.

"Ruth, I guess you were right. I am getting comfortable now. In fact, it feels kind of liberating. I think that would be the right word. I know you've checked it out and I don't mind. I may have to go and take care of this problem here," I said looking down at my still hardened cock.

Ruth laughed. "Hey, the bathroom's down to the left...or you can use your new room. There's tissue on the nightstand. You can sign papers afterwards if you'd like."

"No, that's fine. I have the money in my wallet and let's just take care of the business part now. I do need to go home and get a few clothes. I'll move it all over when I can get both of my parents out of the house at the same time."

That seemed to please her. She filled in the blanks of the standard rental form. In just a few minutes, I had a copy of my agreement. I excused myself, sat on my bed, and grabbed some tissue. I didn't even bother to shut the door behind me.

"Mind if I watch?" asked Ruth while standing at the doorway. "You left the door open so I figured you didn't mind."

I had forgotten to close the door. I had become so comfortable with my nudity that it didn't occur to me to shut the door when doing something so personal such as jacking off. Still, seeing her at the doorway made it easier. In my mind, my cock was drilling in and out of her pussy. massive streams of white, creamy, and sticky semen shot into the blue tissue. Ruth stood there, staring at what I had done.

"I'm sorry, Bobby. I watched but I'm still staring. I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"Not at all. I can't believe I just did that in front of you...and I was comfortable doing it. Ruth, there's something about you that I trust. I'm just shocked. I'm shocked that not only I'm still naked, but I'm not in a hurry to get dressed."

"Bobby, go home and get what you need for a couple of days. I'll give you some money and you can pick up some pizza for us tonight. My treat. We'll be naked, eat, and get to know one another better. You're my friend and I want to know you better and whatever you want to know about me, I'll answer it. Nothing's off limits." I planned to hold her to that promise. First, time to go home, collect a couple days of clothes, and get some pizza.

I was in a good mood. Going home to get a few days of clothes then on Sunday, when mom and dad were at church, I'd clean out my room. I had my story ready. I was going to spend a couple of nights at a friend's house. If she asked for a name, I'd say Randy. A little lie, I know, but I wanted this to be as stress-free as possible. I planned on leaving a nice hand-written note on their kitchen counter after I cleared out on Sunday. To some, it was the coward's way out but I was done arguing with my mother about religious matters and not having a dad that would stand up for me.

Mom saw me take a bag of something to my car.

"Going somewhere, Bobby?" she asked in an accusing tone of voice.

"Yes, to a friend's house for a couple of days. Just want to chill out in the evenings after I get home from work. I'll be back sometime Sunday." That was the truth, of course, but not the way she interpreted it.

"So, you're 18 and out of high school. You think you can just get up and go without permission?"

"Legally, I can, mom. I have my own car. I have my own savings and checking account. I pay all of my bills...so yes, I can do what I want."

"Your choice, Bobby, but let me remind you that you're on our auto insurance policy."

"Yes, mom, and I pay you in full every six months, don't I?"

"Well, with your attitude, I may decide that you carry your own. That will cost you quite a bit extra. You do know that, right? You quit going to church, you stay away from here a lot, and you seem to have grown disrespectful."

bbare
bbare
550 Followers