Room with a View Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My spent cock finally slips from between her lips. A small trace of cum dribbles down her chin and looking me in the eye she licks her lips and smiles, making a show of wiping her chin and licking her fingers before sucking the last few drops from my rapidly diminishing cock. Finally, she moves her beautiful body up beside me and leaning over my face allows a dribble of cum still within her mouth to dribble down onto my lips and mouth before pressing her lips tightly against mine. Her tongue penetrates my mouth in a long cummy kiss.

"Mmmmmm!" She whispers as we break off the kiss. "That was nice. I hope there's more where that came from." She purrs seductively as she presses her wonderful body against mine.

"Oh, there will be my darling, don't worry." I manage to reply. "Just give me some time to recover."

We kiss again deeply as my hands roam down over the soft skin of her back onto her full bum cheeks. Smiling and feeling the warmth and shape of her beautiful body against mine, my cock starts to stir again.

12