Roomates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max smiled at him again. "Whatcha gonna do, John? Gonna deflower your best friend?" she asked him. The look on his face made her stop laughing, though.

John considered her words, and pushed them aside. "Why not? This is the last chance I'll get, right?" Max stared at him, unable to process his words. Before she could react, he grabbed the hem of her shirt and gave it a yank, ripping it right up the middle, leaving her chest open to the air.

Max finally started protesting. "John, what the hell - We can't - This is just - It's weird!" she slid backwards on the bed, talking while John stood there and stripped. Jeans and shirt went on the floor, and he climbed on the bed, putting Max under him.

"This whole situation is weird, Max." He told her. "Tell me you honestly haven't tried about giving that body a test drive. This is your only chance." he whispered this to her, and instead of protesting again, she was silent.

Max wanted to tell him to get the hell off. She wanted to go into her room and wait till this spell wore off. But a part of her actually did want to try sex as a woman. And that part scared her, even as it made her talk.

"I suppose... trying it wouldn't hurt. If we forget this ever happened tomorrow." she mumbled, and John couldn't believe it. Before either of them could change their minds, John kissed her again, letting his body form to hers and his hands wandered. He pulled the rest of her shirt away, and now she was naked underneath him.

John smiled at her and moved back a bit, pulling her legs apart. She bit her lip to stop from moaning as his fingers explored her body. John took in every inch of her body, the firm tits, the stiff nipples, the pussy with an untidy little bush above it from a weekend without shaving.

John had experience with women, and he knew what to do as he leaned down and let his tongue flick against her pussy lips.

Max moaned, trying to squirm out of his grip, but he held her in place as he worked his tongue in and out of her pussy. She had tried this with her fingers in the shower, but John's tongue was so much better. She could feel the pressure building, and as she came she screamed, gushing all over John's face, a good amount of her cum going into his mouth.

She collapsed as John continued licking, going around and cleaning all her cum off and swallowing it. He climbed back up to her and kissed her, gently this time.

"Like how you taste?" he asked her, making Max open her eyes to look at him.

"Yeah... Yeah, I do. Before I realize what we're actually doing, let's finish this." She told him, and he couldn't hold himself back anymore. His dick had been hard since they had met at the doorway, and now he let it loose from his boxers. Max held onto him as he guided his dick between her legs, barely pressing against her pussy.

"Ready, baby?" he asked, defaulting to his nickname for his girlfriends without realizing it. Max only moaned, so he pushed forwards a bit, opening her up and his tip started into her. Her moans grew louder, so he silenced her by kissing her, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

He'd had enough Before she could adjust to his dick, he rammed forward, ripping through her hymen and filling her up. She screamed into him, and thrashed again as another orgasm hit her, ripping through her. John didn't stop, thrusting into her over and over, making her moan into him repeatedly.

He'd spent a weekend holding back, and he couldn't wait any more. Letting her lips go, she fell back as John stiffened and groaned. He came, his final thrust filling her up with his cum as she screamed again, her nails scratching his back as she wrapped her legs around him. He thrusted a couple more times, and collapsed onto the bed.

They stayed there, panting, the sheets soaked in sweat and cum. They stayed there for a while, neither of them saying anything, just holding each other. Eventually, John had recovered enough to give Max another round. He helped her move into the doggy style position, and she moaned as he slid his dick into her again.

Max was getting used to his feeling, having a cock inside her, filling her up, and she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to go back to normal sex, on the other side of the relationship. But she forgot all her concerns as John rammed into her again, making her scream into a pillow. He blew another load, and collapsed on top of her, holding her against him, his dick still lodged inside her.

They slept, and when Max woke up, the clock said it was midnight. Worried about turning back in the middle of the night, in this position, she climbed out of John's hold. She tried not to moan as his dick slid out of her, and she went to her own room and collapsed on her bed.

Her first and only time having sex as a woman had been pretty good. But she couldn't wait to get back to normal, and hopefully they could forget this had ever happened. As she went to sleep, she couldn't help imagining her and John going at it again.

_________________________

"JOHN, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

John jumped up, wondering why Max was screaming at him. He stumbled into his boxers and into the hallway, and ran into an angry Max. A female Max. He stood there as she swung her fist at him. He caught it and held her in place as she screamed at him, asking why she hadn't changed back yet, that the three days were up.

John held her until she calmed down, and he immediately went to his desk and pulled out the spellbook and opened the translating notes on his computer. An hour and a half later, he turned to Max to give her the bad news.

"Well, it looks like the spell wears off after three days, unless you... well..." He went silent, not meeting her eyes.

"Unless you what?" she asked him, making him flinch.

"Unless you... accept your new body. Usually, by... using it." he stammered, still avoiding her gaze.

"Using it?" she whispered. "You mean... sex?" John nodded and continued.

"Since you've accepted it, it's kinda... permanent." John expected Max to start screaming, but she was silent. He looked, and she was standing there silently. He noticed something about her clothes.

"Where'd you get that nightie?" he asked her, motioning towards her sheer green nightie, which hugged her slim body.

Max blinked and looked down. She cocked her head, and looked at him. Her eyes widened, and she ran to her room, John close behind. Max started going through her dresser, looking at the contents. Her boxers were gone, replaced by bras and panties. Jeans and shirts replaced with skinny jeans, skirts, and tank tops.

She now had a drawer full of assorted feminine products, pads and stuff, and the picture of her and her family now had her as a girl instead of her as a boy. She looked over at John, who shrugged.

"I guess the magic adjusted the rest of the world. But hey, at least you won't have to explain the sudden sex change, right?" he tried to joke with her. He didn't manage to block this punch, and it sent him to the ground with a bloody nose.

12