Roomates Delight

Story Info
Trisha walks in on Betty and things get hot.
1k words
3.71
142k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha slipped through the door and looked around the dorm room slowly. As she peered around in the darkness, she could see the traces of her roommates clothes spread out around the room. The small lamp that was sitting in the corner was off but there was the usual candle sitting there with burning, giving off a soft glow so that she would be able to see when she came in.

As Trisha slipped her T-shirt off she heard the low hum in the other room. She wasn’t stupid, she had a vibrator herself but still, she had to stifle a giggle as she listened for any other sounds to come from her roommates bed. Suddenly she heard soft moans, “Oh god yes, mmm, feels so umm, Ohh.”

Trisha felt herself becoming aroused and she knew that she shouldn’t be listening to Betty as she masturbated that was private. Yet, she still slipped her pants off and stepped to the corner of the doorway so she could hear a little better. Her fingers traveled down the concave of her belly and she waited just a few more moments until the anticipation was ultimately setting her insides on fire.

“Oh fuck, mmm, yes, oh, oh...” the sounds came from the bedroom still and it was obvious Betty was reaching her own climax.

Trisha could wait no longer she slipped her hand down farther until she felt the pulsing little bud of pleasure slippery beneath her fingertips. She was more wet than she could ever remember, and she was unable to focus on anything but slipping her hands in her dampened panties. The full lips between her legs were slick with her juices and she couldn’t wait another second. She spread her legs slightly and slipped two fingers inside her tight little opening. Her thumb automatically went to caress her clit and in the next instant she was already on the brink of an intense orgasm.

“Let me help you with that,” she heard Betty say through a thin veil of cobwebs in her mind.

Before she could react Betty had slipped her fingers in Trisha’s panties and pushed Trisha’s own aside. Betty pulled down the straps on Trisha’s tank top and immediately stuck her tongue out and traced little circles around the prominent erect nipples. It only took Trisha a few seconds to think, “fuck it, I’m going to enjoy this woman to the fullest tonight.”

Trisha stopped Betty and pushed her away. She looked into her roommates eyes as they flickered in the candlelight and pulled her tank top off and pushed her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She then leaned down to Betty and ran her tongue over the girl’s lips. She was stunned by her own actions, never having been with a woman before but wasn’t about to give in to fear. She had urges and needs to and she wasn’t about to just put out for a random guy.

As her tongue slipped over Betty’s lips she felt the fingers of her roommate slip against her pussy lips again and then dart inside. The squish was audible as her fingers plunged to the depths of Trisha. “Oh fuck yes,” Trisha whimpered.

She stopped Betty once more and then led her to the bedroom they shared. Betty wasn’t making qualms about which bed she just followed as Trisha neared her bed. Once there Trisha spun around and cupped Betty’s face in her hands. She lightly kissed her, teasing the girl’s lips with her tongue before massaging it’s way inside. Her own hands she realized were at her side and she had to work past her fear and touch Betty, and do it now while she was still in the moment. She reached up and took each of Betty’s breasts in her hands and pushed the big orbs of flesh together. Breaking the kiss she leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth as her other hand slid between Betty’s soaked thighs.

“Please let’s lay down,” Betty requested.

Trisha crawled across her roommate’s bed and then turned to face her. As she did she felt the fingers brushing her clit again and Betty didn’t need anymore foreplay before she feasted on her waiting pussy. She stuck her tongue out as she lay Trisha back and slid her tongue between the pink fleshy folds of Trisha. The amount of juices between her legs let Betty know that she was indeed aroused and ready for this woman on woman tryst. Betty swung herself over Trisha and hoped the girl would reciprocate the attention she needed to feel as well. She needn’t have worried because as soon as her pussy was within an inch of Trisha’s face Trisha had grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Spiraling her tongue past the delicate lips of her new lover and slipping her tongue into the pink within.

Trisha ran her fingers up and down the backs of Betty’s legs and slid her tiny little fingers finally around the girl’s throbbing clit. She was shocked when Betty’s vibrator suddenly hummed to life and she felt it inserted deep within her own soaked pussy.

“MMM,” she purred as she writhed in her moment of lust. Her own fingers as well as her tongue were now probing the depths of her lover and she knew that within the next instant she would be coming.

“Yes,” Betty said as she paused, “make me cum right now Trisha, you’re eating my kitty so well baby.”

Trisha slid her tongue and fingers as deep as they would go as the first of many orgasms that night rocked her body. She had to push Betty over the edge as well. She slid a finger gently against Betty’s bum and softly pushed until it was deep inside. She fingered both holes fast and hard directing her tongue to Betty’s clit as she came with her.

“Oh fuck yes, mmm.” Betty cried out.

The girls continued to explore each other as the night wore on, unable to pause for anything other than to change positions. But that is another story altogether.